PDA

View Full Version : Slick Rick - adults only

whitey
04-11-2009, 02:44 AM
http://www.last.fm/music/Slick+Rick/_/Adults+Only

this song is one of my all time favorites.

if you dont like this song, you are a fag got.

big fag.

slick ricky is coming to rochester ny in some small ass club, i got tix for with my boys in may.

thats whats up.

CharlesJones
04-11-2009, 12:03 PM
Isn't Adults Only song on The Art Of Storytelling album? I like that song.

whitey
04-11-2009, 12:29 PM
yea. the one that came out in 99.

i was all drunk when i made this shit last night.

but this song is still so dope.

an epic tale, story told like no other, a vivid mental picture that only rick could paint, about scheming, and then fucking, 3 different hoes in the ass. beautiful.

CharlesJones
04-11-2009, 12:36 PM
I like on the song when Slick Rick imitates the women's voices that he's fucking hahahahahahahahahahaha. I didn't like The Art Of Storytelling because of the beats but he had some good rappers on the album. Is his The Ruler's Back album any good? That's the only album of his i haven't heard. Behind Bars album sucked because of bad beats. I don't think he wanted Behind Bars released because he wasn't able to promote it since he was locked up and he wasn't in the 2 videos he had from the album.

Afficial_Nastee
04-11-2009, 12:46 PM
I didn't like The Art Of Storytelling because of the beats Behind Bars album sucked because of bad beats.

AHAHAHAAHAHAH LOL

No offence but that just made me laugh....

CharlesJones
04-11-2009, 01:11 PM
You don't think The Art Of Storytelling and Behind Bars albums suck?

Afficial_Nastee
04-11-2009, 01:12 PM

Sorry but I only know his cd from '88....
But I just had to laugh cuz you really are very critical bout beats , but you should and more people should so it ain't wrong to be critical when it comes to the production....

CharlesJones
04-11-2009, 01:17 PM
You only heard his first album? LOL. I guess you aren't a Slick Rick fan huh?

whitey
04-11-2009, 01:20 PM

i think there both dope. some of the beats could have been better. but rick is literally one of the few mc's that can override a subpar beat for me.