PDA

View Full Version : Are YOU Catholic?

Longbongcilvaringz
04-11-2009, 05:30 PM
TSA made some comment about not all Catholics being scum bags or something.

Which got me thinking.

Maybe there are other people who think similarly.

Which got me thinking, maybe there are more Catholics here than i had initially thought.

Are YOU Catholic? squeak

If so, why do you believe lies?

Known Catholic Pagans:

NickyTooch
KaremelSundae
Squeakonitgod
TheBoarzHeadBoy (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=62949)
SKAMPOE (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=57113)
Art Vandelay (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=34332)
hectis (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=41218)
STYLE (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=62622)
drippie k (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=43989)
Robert (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=33950)

Olive Oil Goombah
04-11-2009, 05:32 PM
I'm Catholic...do i practice it?? Eh...if i go to church, which is rare, its at a catholic church. I dont like the other one.

I dont really practice it tho....i take communion just cuz. I dont do that confession stuff.

I see it as more of a cultural custom than anything religious like that.

Longbongcilvaringz
04-11-2009, 05:33 PM
I fucking knew it!

Olive Oil Goombah
04-11-2009, 05:38 PM
u knew what?? that i was raised catholic? 99.9% of Italians are, you did not discover a unified theory of physics.

plus i've already said it.

wuts with you??? Did a priest recently molest you?

Longbongcilvaringz
04-11-2009, 05:40 PM
It has nothing to do with you being Italian.

It's the negative vibe i always catch when you post.

I have never been close enough to a priest to be molested.

Olive Oil Goombah
04-11-2009, 05:42 PM
oh gawd....did sunny winters hack your account?

everything I say to you is steeped in sarcasm.

but now im interested......explain yourself.

Longbongcilvaringz
04-11-2009, 05:47 PM
Explain myself?

Wouldn't a better question be 'explain yourself nicky tooch'?

Why do we need to explain ourselves?

I went for a three hour skate today?

What's the science on explaining that?

begongo
04-11-2009, 05:48 PM
not

Longbongcilvaringz
04-11-2009, 05:50 PM
That makes sense.

I wonder if food for thought is catholic.

He is African isn't he?

I wonder if he believe in condoms.

Is AIDS a lie believed by non Catholics (irony?)

Olive Oil Goombah
04-11-2009, 05:50 PM
skate???

hahaha.....god your such a nuevo queer sometimes. Not that im hating, cuz, i think its great you dont give a fuck what others think and i even dig you snobbery toward 'the average american'.

the science is this....

back in 8th grade, i threw a napkin at one of my friends......the then balled up the grilled cheese sandwiches we had that day for lunch (which had a rubber consistency) and flung it at me, and it nailed me right in the eye.

chew on that dundee

KaramelSundae
04-11-2009, 05:52 PM
I dont really practice it tho....i take communion just cuz. I dont do that confession stuff.

sinner you cant take communion if you havent confessed your sins.

jk i do it too.

i dont consider myself catholic cuz i don't practice any of their "rules" plus i don't think God would approve of priests fucking with alterboys....

i believe in God though.

Longbongcilvaringz
04-11-2009, 05:53 PM
I'm only skating again as a post ironic statement.

Don't even try and build with god on that one Tooch.

You wouldn't bust a grape in a food fight.

Ancient Chungsanity proverb.

KaramelSundae
04-11-2009, 05:54 PM
whats wrong with skating?

i want a long board....pat what kinda setup do you have?

Olive Oil Goombah
yea....there are still some devouts but rare these days.

Longbongcilvaringz
Catholics are coming out of the woodwork all over the place.

I bet skampoe is a catholic.

Olive Oil Goombah
04-11-2009, 05:55 PM
pat rollerblades he doesnt skate.....

grape in a foodfight you jayz biter....

hence im leaving to get beer.

Longbongcilvaringz
04-11-2009, 05:56 PM
whats wrong with skating?

i want a long board....pat what kinda setup do you have?

The kind that makes pagans wish they never breast fed.

(you have to remember Nicky is in his late 20's)

HANZO
04-11-2009, 05:56 PM
you lot live in the wrong part of the world you should meet some of my Italian friends. they basically 21st century crusaders.

Longbongcilvaringz
04-11-2009, 05:57 PM
pat rollerblades he doesnt skate.....

grape in a foodfight you jayz biter....

hence im leaving to get beer.

I'm dropping these jewelz only for you to drop them without catching them.

Chungsanity knows where it is.

KaramelSundae
04-11-2009, 05:57 PM
lol @ pat

what deck do you have?

Longbongcilvaringz
04-11-2009, 06:01 PM
I can't recognise it.

It has some red left on it, but apart from that, i can't tell.

gmta probably.

My wheels are all different sizes now also. The bearing casing has come apart on two of them.

I would update, but it's essential to communicate to heathens the reasons behind me tearing concrete.

KaramelSundae
04-11-2009, 06:06 PM
http://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f89/jmadlock/convoginators/IthinkJeffhashititonthehead_1439F/BuckwheatOtay_thumb.jpg

i think you need a new board to surf some concrete

ALCATRAZ
04-11-2009, 06:14 PM

well wat do u expect hes fuckin puerto rican i bet this nigga got more crosses in his house than tha sistine chapel

Visionz
04-11-2009, 06:16 PM
<-----------------Not Catholic

In fact, excluding weddings and funerals, I've never been to a church service in my life.

Longbongcilvaringz
04-11-2009, 06:16 PM
well wat do u expect hes fuckin puerto rican i bet this nigga got more crosses in his house than tha sistine chapel

and his name is fucking mohamed haha

TheBoarzHeadBoy
04-11-2009, 06:18 PM
I'm baptized catholic, it comes with being Irish. I haven't been in like eight years though. I stopped going in second grade, so I haven't done any of the gay stuff. My moms not very religious and my dad isn't catholic.

Longbongcilvaringz
04-11-2009, 06:21 PM
It was almost too obvious that you were catholic, that i almost convinced myself that you might not be or something.

Turns out, of course you're a fucking pagan.

HANZO
04-11-2009, 06:31 PM
the real question is what is to be done with these pagans???

i suggest making them study the teachings of Elijah Mohammed.

Olive Oil Goombah
04-11-2009, 06:49 PM
i suggest we sacrifice pat bateman to allah

HANZO
04-11-2009, 06:55 PM
Pat wouldnt be halal.

Paranoid
04-11-2009, 07:01 PM
ur god does not exist lolz f@gz

SKAMPOE
04-11-2009, 07:09 PM
i come from a catholic background, i do got to church once or twice a month, do i practice or belive the teachings? no! i do make the sign of the cross every time i got to sleep.

Mumm Ra
04-11-2009, 07:21 PM
raised christian, obviously am not anymore.
but hell naw I'm not down with any of that

Paranoid
04-11-2009, 07:23 PM
I was not raised anything, never been to a church a day in my life

My parents wanted to let me decide for myself

Art Vandelay
04-11-2009, 07:31 PM
i was raised catholic went to 12 years of catholic schools. as i got older i still believed in god but resented the catholic church for all of its hypocrisies. then as i got a little older i started to resent all religions. then a few years later i became agnostic.

i have so much hate towards the catholic church and for no other reason than i wasted the first 20 years of my life with it. sometimes i wonder if i was molested by father flannigan and i am just repressing those memories.

Paranoid
04-11-2009, 07:34 PM
i was raised catholic went to 12 years of catholic schools. as i got older i still believed in god but resented the catholic church for all of its hypocrisies. then as i got a little older i started to resent all religions. then a few years later i became agnostic.

i have so much hate towards the catholic church and for no other reason than i wasted the first 20 years of my life with it. sometimes i wonder if i was molested by father flannigan and i am just repressing those memories.

lol

EAGLE EYE
04-11-2009, 07:44 PM
i come from a catholic background, i do got to church once or twice a month, do i practice or belive the teachings? no! i do make the sign of the cross every time i got to sleep.

LOL then why the fuck do you even go? I remember being at church when I was little and how much food they usually serve after..

Just admit you go for the free baked goods and stop playin' ya self.

and Lmao at Pat being a lanky-cranky Catholic Roller Blader. My alter ego JT Switchblade wants you to join his gang.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_brIyg5OdFyg/Sb0G6T9YxnI/AAAAAAAAJEI/veONfznC-r4/s400/1.jpg

SKAMPOE
04-11-2009, 07:46 PM
LOL then why the fuck do you even go? I remember being at church when I was little and how much food they usually serve after..

Just admit you go for the free baked goods and stop playin' ya self.

and Lmao at Pat being a lanky-cranky Catholic Roller Blader. My alter ego JT Switchblade wants you to join his gang.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_brIyg5OdFyg/Sb0G6T9YxnI/AAAAAAAAJEI/veONfznC-r4/s400/1.jpg

i go because its engraved in a puerto rocks dna...plus like i said b4, buld n destroy, aslong as its somthing posituve, y not? just dont sleep.

EAGLE EYE
04-11-2009, 08:01 PM
JT Never Sleeps.

He will Date Rape you.

ALCATRAZ
04-11-2009, 08:03 PM
i bombed a church tha other night nigga wat wat niggaz showin no respect for catholicism in 2009...

Paranoid
04-11-2009, 08:05 PM
i bombed a church tha other night nigga wat wat niggaz showin no respect for catholicism in 2009...

thats raw yo

Art Vandelay
04-11-2009, 08:07 PM
Retired Pa. priest hits churchgoers, 1 dies

Pittsburgh, Pa. (AP) The pastor of a western Pennsylvania church says a retired priest is in a state of shock and in need of prayers after police and witnesses said he drove into a group of churchgoers following a Good Friday service, killing an elderly woman and injuring four other people.
Police and witnesses said the priest had just finished assisting with an afternoon service and was driving around to the church entrance when his car sped into a small group standing under a shelter.
The Rev. John W. Skirtich, pastor of St. Maurice Church in Forest Hills near Pittsburgh, said during services Friday night that 89-year-old Madeline Romell had died of her injuries five hours after the crash. Skirtich called it "a traumatic and frightening scene" and asked for prayers for all involved.
"Sometimes when you watch tragic things on TV, the mind intellectually understands that they've happened, and even on an emotional level," Skirtich said. "But when you see it personally right in front of you and you hear the screams and see the people suffering, it's a whole 'nother level of understanding."
Four others were hurt, but Forest Hills Mayor Ray Heller Jr. said their injuries weren't life-threatening.
Allegheny County police are investigating the accident and did not answer a call seeking comment Saturday.
Parishioner Angela Thomas, who helped tend to the injured, said the priest told her the car accelerated by itself.
"He told me the accelerator of his car went on its own and he could not stop the car," she said. "He's just the sweetest priest and a wonderful man. He's in shock. He's just devastated."
Pittsburgh Bishop David Zubik said his heart goes out to the injured and the priest.

Paranoid
04-11-2009, 08:07 PM
http://www.realboyle.com/images/april/church_burning.jpg

let it burn

http://paizo.com/image/avatar/burning-church-col.jpg

EAGLE EYE
04-11-2009, 08:13 PM
yes the classic old person response: "the accelerator was stuck"

hectis
04-11-2009, 08:22 PM
what is wrong with Catholics?

SKAMPOE
04-11-2009, 08:26 PM
Every thing^

EAGLE EYE
04-11-2009, 08:26 PM
For one, they smell like wet cats and hot sauce.

hectis
04-11-2009, 08:29 PM
everything? that is a lot lol

beautifulrock
04-11-2009, 08:31 PM
Catholics are coming out of the woodwork all over the place.

ALL Puerto Ricans are catholics, I'm not even being funny, the percentages are like that of Iraqi election results.

SKAMPOE
04-11-2009, 08:36 PM
The CIA World Factbook reports that the amount of population that is Roman Catholic is 85%, Protestantism, Islam, and Jews being the rest of the 15%. That is, 3,400,000 Puerto Ricans practice Catholicism. The country is divided into five dioceses and one archdiocese:

Uncle Steezo
04-11-2009, 08:38 PM
i have received all sacraments except vocation which i began but then quit. i taught ccd and was an altar boy for over 5 years
i am considering excommunication

IRONFLAGCHIEF36
04-11-2009, 08:39 PM
i aint catholic..my little sister on my dads side had her first communion and i got invited n shit...so my brothers and my girl are in there bored as shit cuz none of us are catholic and we were attentive for about 10 mins...in the 10 mins the priest says some shit about taking his cloak off and we thought he said taking his clothes off..so we were dying laughing in this church and all the catholics were staring at us..good mutha fuckin times!

Paranoid
04-11-2009, 08:44 PM

they're fagzzz

NIGHT MAYOR
04-11-2009, 08:44 PM

q3mDLsyn6ns

KaramelSundae
04-11-2009, 08:50 PM
i saw that episode....crazy bitch

IRONFLAGCHIEF36
04-11-2009, 08:51 PM
^
that bitch is fucking tapped...lmfao @ "shes tampered in dark-sided stuff" i think she could give a better description than that

EAGLE EYE
04-11-2009, 08:58 PM
i have received all sacraments except vocation which i began but then quit. i taught ccd and was an altar boy for over 5 years
i am considering excommunication

You can be the Vatican's altar boy. Actually you'd be a shoe-in. Our priest is kinda a pervert and has hoop earrings.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
04-11-2009, 09:00 PM
Catholics get a bad rap because they're damn near as crazy as Muslims. However since Catholics no longer will have you torn apart on a rack for heresy and Muslims still do Catholics are the fodder of hate and Islam is not.

In my opinion you can't be okay with Islam and against Catholics or you are a hypocrite.

HANZO
04-11-2009, 09:21 PM
Catholics get a bad rap because they're damn near as crazy as Muslims. However since Catholics no longer will have you torn apart on a rack for heresy and Muslims still do Catholics are the fodder of hate and Islam is not.

In my opinion you can't be okay with Islam and against Catholics or you are a hypocrite.

stupid pagan.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
04-11-2009, 11:28 PM
Your a Muslim. That's worse.

At least paganism shows a basic understanding of the human mind and human nature in the medium of a "religion".

You tell lies your Arabic.

Visionz
04-11-2009, 11:32 PM

In my opinion you can't be okay with Islam and against Catholics or you are a hypocrite.wouldn't that depend on WHY you're against Catholics?

What's the Islamic version of the pope?

Olive Oil Goombah
04-12-2009, 12:04 AM
Catholics are very laid back and lax, especially nowadays.

YOu stupid motherfuckers are confusing Catholics for Evangelical Christians, who are the real evil.

The only Catholics in this country are those that were immigrants....Italians, Irish, Poles, etc.

The only people who get hyped up over Catholicism seem to be those who actually believed everything they were fed.

I dunno...my parents were never religious....I made the sacraments because thats what you do.
Never was an alterboy, never thought about being one. Never thought about being a priest.

But Boars does have a point....you can't be okay with Islam and hate on the Pope and Catholics because they are both part of the same hypocrasy.

Visionz
04-12-2009, 12:12 AM
Catholics are very laid back and lax, especially nowadays.

YOu stupid motherfuckers are confusing Catholics for Evangelical Christians, who are the real evil.

The only Catholics in this country are those that were immigrants....Italians, Irish, Poles, etc.

The only people who get hyped up over Catholicism seem to be those who actually believed everything they were fed.

I dunno...my parents were never religious....I made the sacraments because thats what you do.
Never was an alterboy, never thought about being one. Never thought about being a priest.

But Boars does have a point....you can't be okay with Islam and hate on the Pope and Catholics because they are both part of the same hypocrasy.
I'm not following the logic behind that statement. Care to help?

Olive Oil Goombah
04-12-2009, 12:36 AM
Im saying if you hate on Catholicism and that praise other religions(it doesnt have to be Islam, but on this forum its the best example) than your just biased about certain religions.

If you truly think all organized religion is bullshit, fine.

But dont sit here and say one is better than the other because, as I said, they are all apart of the same hypocrisy.

If you wanna judge catholicism on priests molesting boys, thats the same as judging Islam based on whipping girls for looking at other men or one of the many other examples of how its corrupted.

Basically...its stupid, and people who jump on the "hate catholics" bandwagon are the same who would have jumped on the "hate Jews" bandwagon.

Its accepted by 'liberals' that its okay to do this, but heaven forbid they hate on a group like gays, Muslims, whatever.

The times and the era pick and choose who it is okay to hate on and get away with it....

This is no different.

Im not offended.....its just corny, and many of you who do it only expose your corniness.

i could PM you (Visions) a list of who is going to respond negatively to this....its like clockwork...these people hate on certain things that they are programmed to be 'against'.....hence its not 'cool' to be Catholic on this site, but it is 'cool' to be 'liberal'..

Its people becoming sheep, and no matter which end of hte spectrum you reside, its all the same...part of the same hypocrasy, to use that phrase again.

The liberal who berates the conservative is no different than the conservative who berates the liberal.

Communism vs. Fascism......whats the real difference?

Extremism is not something that is good for politics, but unfortunatel for many, it is appealing.

In a sense, thats what I was referring to.

Visionz
04-12-2009, 01:06 AM
Im saying if you hate on Catholicism and that praise other religions(it doesnt have to be Islam, but on this forum its the best example) than your just biased about certain religions.

But dont sit here and say one is better than the other because, as I said, they are all apart of the same hypocrisy.

If you wanna judge catholicism on priests molesting boys, thats the same as judging Islam based on whipping girls for looking at other men or one of the many other examples of how its corrupted.

Basically...its stupid, and people who jump on the "hate catholics" bandwagon are the same who would have jumped on the "hate Jews" bandwagon.

Its accepted by 'liberals' that its okay to do this, but heaven forbid they hate on a group like gays, Muslims, whatever.

The times and the era pick and choose who it is okay to hate on and get away with it....

This is no different.

Im not offended.....its just corny, and many of you who do it only expose your corniness.

i could PM you (Visions) a list of who is going to respond negatively to this....its like clockwork...these people hate on certain things that they are programmed to be 'against'.....hence its not 'cool' to be Catholic on this site, but it is 'cool' to be 'liberal'..

Its people becoming sheep, and no matter which end of hte spectrum you reside, its all the same...part of the same hypocrasy, to use that phrase again.

The liberal who berates the conservative is no different than the conservative who berates the liberal.

Extremism is not something that is good for politics, but unfortunatel for many, it is appealing.

As Muslim vs Catholics argument goes though, I respectfully disagree. The Catholic faith has a way of making a man on earth seem almost as if a walking god. Not in the sense that a 5%er would take it but in "I'm above you" kinda-state. and not to mention all the unknown information the vatican is sitting upon. In Islam the relationship between god and the follower is personal and direct, no need for the gateway and no need for knowledge to be stored away in a centralized location blocked off from the population that it was intended for. So to say I agree with one but not the other is hypocritcal is not an absolute fact. It may be if the argument was based on baseless opinions and lack of awareness. It's not the case here.

I do think people should watch against judging without knowing. I think there's an instinctual response to attack what they don't understand instead of just seeking knowledge.

For instance, how many people think muslim=extremism without knowing what's actually written in the Quran?

drippie k
04-12-2009, 04:20 AM
<-----born n raised catholic but stopped paying attention when i was like 8

Robert
04-12-2009, 04:42 AM
Pat is Catholic.

Longbongcilvaringz
04-12-2009, 04:47 AM

This figures.

Paganism.

Longbongcilvaringz
04-12-2009, 04:51 AM
Pat is Catholic.

Fuck off heathen.

Robert
04-12-2009, 05:03 AM
Fuck off heathen.

Your Vinnie Paz routine is getting fucking tired. Fucking rat.

Longbongcilvaringz
04-12-2009, 05:20 AM
You're tired.

Mumm Ra
04-12-2009, 05:29 AM
my ex is catholic
I think that was my first mistake in that relationship

NIGHT MAYOR
04-12-2009, 05:40 AM
people talking about pagenism as if it has nothing to do with christianity.

jesus was'nt born on the 25th of december - check the scrolls - its a pagen day.

Surreptitious
04-12-2009, 05:44 AM
fuck Catholics

begongo
04-12-2009, 05:48 AM
As Muslim vs Catholics argument goes though, I respectfully disagree. The Catholic faith has a way of making a man on earth seem almost as if a walking god. Not in the sense that a 5%er would take it but in "I'm above you" kinda-state. and not to mention all the unknown information the vatican is sitting upon. In Islam the relationship between god and the follower is personal and direct, no need for the gateway and no need for knowledge to be stored away in a centralized location blocked off from the population that it was intended for. So to say I agree with one but not the other is hypocritcal is not an absolute fact. It may be if the argument was based on baseless opinions and lack of awareness. It's not the case here.

I do think people should watch against judging without knowing. I think there's an instinctual response to attack what they don't understand instead of just seeking knowledge.

For instance, how many people think muslim=extremism without knowing what's actually written in the Quran?
I really have to disagree with that whole statement

I have no idea where the muslim not having an "I'm above you" attitudine thing came from. 5%ers aswell, it's never been a religion of modesty, it was always about increasing self esteem, as 99% of the believers in any religion use their religion for. It's always been a judgemental religion, where the whole population is divided and each individual has it's clear position in their view, and most likely you're one of the "dumb deaf and blind" (it's an impersonal you)

And then they come with the "We respect you all but we pity you at the same time" attitude, just like those scumbag jews who think they're the chosen people for no reason ... just because they're part of that religion.

And yes, muslims have their own unaccesable libraries and documents, I have no idea what makes you think their religion is that disorganized and it's fate left to be decided hazardeously.

I didn't write this post to say catholicism is better and islam is the scum of the earth, because I truly don't believe that. I just thought claiming that any type of organized religion is better than the other is kind of hurried and maybe biased.

Surreptitious
04-12-2009, 05:53 AM
yall get too serious about this shit, I said fuck Catholics because I literally fuck Catholic girls, everyone needs to get over their status on this website

Visionz
04-12-2009, 06:13 AM
I really have to disagree with that whole statement

I have no idea where the muslim not having an "I'm above you" attitudine thing came from. 5%ers aswell, it's never been a religion of modesty, it was always about increasing self esteem, as 99% of the believers in any religion use their religion for. It's always been a judgemental religion, where the whole population is divided and each individual has it's clear position in their view, and most likely you're one of the "dumb deaf and blind" (it's an impersonal you)

And then they come with the "We respect you all but we pity you at the same time" attitude, just like those scumbag jews who think they're the chosen people for no reason ... just because they're part of that religion.

And yes, muslims have their own unaccesable libraries and documents, I have no idea what makes you think their religion is that disorganized and it's fate left to be decided hazardeously.

I didn't write this post to say catholicism is better and islam is the scum of the earth, because I truly don't believe that. I just thought claiming that any type of organized religion is better than the other is kind of hurried and maybe biased.

When I'm talking about Islam in general I referring really to whats written in the Quran and the religion based off that. I only made the 5% reference because when they say man is god they're thinkin of it in pluralistic terms. In catholicism the pope is THAT DUDE. look what happens when the position changes from one to the other. There is no centralized figure in Islam like that.

As far as the hidden text. I'm referring to the words of Muhammed himself. As far as I'm aware there aren't any hidden text that should be in the quaran but aren't. On the other hand I'm sure there's entire gospels the vatican is sitting on. Jesus had 12 apostles right? Why only four gospels? Holding back on that kind of information isn't the same as having a private library.

And to be honest I can't say I'm not without bias for one over the other but I came to those conclusions on my own accord and without coercion. By the same token those problems are with the institution and not with the people themselves. I wasn't trying to convert anyone type-of-thing its just that there are differences and can cause one to like one but not the other without being a hypocrite.

SL33
04-12-2009, 06:15 AM
no, i'm not.

Art Vandelay
04-12-2009, 08:59 AM
The country is divided into five dioceses and one archdiocese:

puerto rico isn't a country, dummy!

RADIOACTIVE MAN
04-12-2009, 09:04 AM
i am and proud and could careless what ignorant judgemental people could think about me,as long as my faith with God is intact..thats all i give a shit about

Art Vandelay
04-12-2009, 09:08 AM

prays to D.L.A.H.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
04-12-2009, 09:12 AM

This is no different.

end of story

RADIOACTIVE MAN
04-12-2009, 09:13 AM
chill out art.,seriously,that shits tired now,nobody even talks about that ish anymore,find better material,will you?

Olive Oil Goombah
04-12-2009, 09:14 AM

Eric, your really have no idea about the Catholic faith than, and its obvious you have 'never been near a church', as you said.
The Catholic faith IN NO WAY makes a man feel like a God walking on Earth.
It may exult the clergy, but the rest of the followers are almost subdued, and you are actually meant to be absolutely GOD-FEARING.

I don't kno where you got that from....Every religion has its 'privileged.

Again, your showing YOUR lack of awareness, but trying to project that on other people....catholics in this case....because like I said...thats the 'thing' to do and assume, and its okay to assume that.

I don't want to say you proved my point, but you made it easier for me.

Well, maybe you should take some of your own advice Eric. Everyone is a hypocrite to an extent and not fully aware.

i am and proud and could careless what ignorant judgemental people could think about me,as long as my faith with God is intact..thats all i give a shit about

thats what Im saying. Whatever u identify with is your own personal choice.
Pat is just trying to be 'liberal' again cuz its the cool new thing to be for white kids from Western Europe and Aussieland.

begongo
04-12-2009, 09:22 AM
NickyTooch just can't cope with being behind when it comes to being rational

Olive Oil Goombah
04-12-2009, 09:23 AM
hahaha.....i knew that last dig would hurt alot of feelings.

begongo
04-12-2009, 09:28 AM
you put it there out of your own frustration, there's no need to act like you're in control of your inferiority complex

Olive Oil Goombah
04-12-2009, 09:31 AM
nice psycho-analytical comeback.

Communists are always trying to fuck with your head.

begongo
04-12-2009, 09:33 AM
shall we have tea now?

Olive Oil Goombah
04-12-2009, 09:35 AM
how about a chocomel?

begongo
04-12-2009, 09:37 AM
hahahah! man I drink chocomel almost every day

crazy thing is they even sell it in clubs here, and people actually order it when they go out lmao wtf

Olive Oil Goombah
04-12-2009, 09:41 AM
chocomel was good. Reminded me of Yoohoo.

I also miss the nasty croquettes I got from the automats for 1 euro.

Also, I miss coinage that represented 1 and 2 dollars...that was easier.

I recently had some french fries....i got ketchup and mayo for dipping purposes and I used mostly the mayo.

But I refuse to ride a bike everywhere.

begongo
04-12-2009, 09:49 AM
did you try the "friete saus" ? it literally translates "fires sauce" and it's kind of like mayo but not mayo ... it's more like the perfect sauce for fries lol, it's tipical from belgium and holland

I didn't get into the bike riding trend either, it's really annoying especially in the winter ... there's this girl in my class that bikes 40-50 mins every morning to school, she basically lives in another city and still comes to school by bike ... these people are nuts

croquettes, did you really like them? lol

Art Vandelay
04-12-2009, 09:59 AM
first of all, graveyard, i am sorry. please forgive me. Jesus/Allah/God/Buddah/NickyTooch would want it that way.

2nd, the bashing of catholics is rediculous. i was raised catholic and i have my problems with the church, but i have met very few catholic extremists in my life. toochski touched on something when he said these are the same people that would hate the jews or whoever else for no reason. most catholics i know either go to church once a week or just twice a year and they are only catholic at mass. haha. most catholics aren't preachy and they don't even follow the teachings of the church once they leave mass.

my parents still go to mass every sunday and not once have i ever heard them mention jesus or god or anything once they left church. (which is true of most catholics)

Olive Oil Goombah
04-12-2009, 10:00 AM
I had a couple of varieties of croquettes and the one from the automat was my favorite..haha.

I did not try the friete saus, altho i wish i had

I did go to a pannenkakenhuis...it was ok. I would have prefered a sweet pancake over a savory one i think.

begongo
04-12-2009, 10:01 AM
first of all, graveyard, i am sorry. please forgive me. Jesus/Allah/God/Buddah/NickyTooch would want it that way.

2nd, the bashing of catholics is rediculous. i was raised catholic and i have my problems with the church, but i have met very few catholic extremists in my life. toochski touched on something when he said these are the same people that would hate the jews or whoever else for no reason. most catholics i know either go to church once a week or just twice a year and they are only catholic at mass. haha. most catholics aren't preachy and they don't even follow the teachings of the church once they leave mass.

my parents still go to mass every sunday and not once have i ever heard them mention jesus or god or anything once they left church. (which is true of most catholics)
^well ... in that case the proper term is "hypocrite" not "catholic"

Olive Oil Goombah
04-12-2009, 10:05 AM

right. Speaking about American Catholics this is absolutely true.

Thats why it is so ridiculous and laughable to see these people rant about catholics, of all people.

ANd they obviously have never met any because they are so off base with what they think a catholic is....again, its laughable.

Art Vandelay
04-12-2009, 10:05 AM
^the proper term in that case is "hypocrite" not "catholic"

you are correct. but that is the way 95% of catholics are. that's why i don't understand why they are still catholic.

2 of the biggest sins in the catholic church are pre-marital sex and using contraceptives.

most catholics violate these laws on a regular basis. they don't think that it's wrong. so how are you a catholic but you don't agree with their laws.

that's like saying you are liberal, but you don't believe their should be welfare programs nor is their anything wrong with the envrionment.

Olive Oil Goombah
04-12-2009, 10:07 AM
its because most catholics, as you and i have said, aren't extremists

Art Vandelay
04-12-2009, 10:16 AM
in american, the christrian extremists are all these wack jobs from the bible belt states that voted george bush into office twice because of his "faith." over the last several presidential elections, the catholic vote was pretty much split 50-50 between the republican and democratic candidates. and i think obama got a slight majority of the catholic vote this past year. that is hardly the definition of extremist.

begongo
04-12-2009, 10:21 AM
you are correct. but that is the way 95% of catholics are. that's why i don't understand why they are still catholic.

2 of the biggest sins in the catholic church are pre-marital sex and using contraceptives.

most catholics violate these laws on a regular basis. they don't think that it's wrong. so how are you a catholic but you don't agree with their laws.

that's like saying you are liberal, but you don't believe their should be welfare programs nor is their anything wrong with the envrionment.
I agree
its because most catholics, as you and i have said, aren't extremistsno man, you're trying to put a human face on catholicism ... you view catholicism as the friendly neighbor who goes to mass and doesn't care

you might even think pope john paul was a good pope for catholics, no he wasn't, he was only a good pope for the hypocrites

don't get me wrong, I think john paul was an amazing man, but he was an absolutely shitty catholic

that's the thing, sometimes my dad says he's christian and I just ask him if he loves jesus or if he welcomed jesus in his soul ... and basically that's the end of the discussion lol

there is no such thing as moderate christian or catholic or whatever

you either ARE the thing ... which is really fuckin strict, or YOU'RE just NOT it ... there's nothing inbetween in this case really

you can call yourself a believer, or a spiritual person, and then you have your own set of flexible doctrines and principles ... but if you call yourself catholic and claim a certain religious affiliation with any type of organized group, then you should basically submit to their set of principles

if you claim affiliation and you don't submit, they you're just a fake homosexual jewish infidel aka hypocrite

so if you choose to live a normal lifestyle and not be an "extremist" then just don't say you're catholic or that you belong to any religion whatsoever

and if you choose to be catholic, that's fair enough and equally fine by me ... stick to your doctrine, follow your rules and as long as you keep doing it right you deserve nothing but respect for your humbleness and devotion

Olive Oil Goombah
04-12-2009, 10:27 AM
i disagree...

I am far from a practicing Catholic.

But I still identify with the customs of catholicism like Easter, Christmas, etc. If someone is being baptized, I attend it, take communion.

Its a cultural custom to me. Really, thats what religion is if you look at it from beyond or within a historical context, but furthermore an anthropological one.

They evolve from a staring point into whatever they become.

Part of being an Italian-American is/was being a Catholic too. Same with the Irish Immigrants.
The Church was a big part of the community because it functioned as more than a center of worship.
But as generations passed, people moved out and they are less dependent on the church.

Begongo your saying all believers have to be extremists or they are frauds and hypocrites.
Maybe you are yourself an extremist??
Thats the type of mentality an extremist has...there can be no grey area whatsoever.

KaramelSundae
04-12-2009, 10:28 AM
HAPPY EASTER PAT!

lol

Olive Oil Goombah
04-12-2009, 10:33 AM
Pat was the kid who his mom dressed up as the easter bunny....and you KNOW he loves the easter egg hunts.

But one day, as a joke, older brother robert put a used condom in one of the little plastic eggs.
Young Pat, not knowing anybetter, thought it was 'candy' and began chewing the seed filled snake sleeve as Robert laughed evily.

Hence, Easter bring out a bitter, disturbed part of Pat's psyche.

Art Vandelay
04-12-2009, 10:34 AM
i disagree...

But I still identify with the customs of catholicism like Easter, Christmas, etc. If someone is being baptized, I attend it, take communion.

Its a cultural custom to me. Really, thats what religion is if you look at it from beyond or within a historical context, but furthermore an anthropological one.

this makes no sense. to me, that's the same as muslim's wanting to kill infidels for historical and cultural reasons.

Part of being an Italian-American is/was being a Catholic too. Same with the Irish Immigrants.
The Church was a big part of the community because it functioned as more than a center of worship.
But as generations passed, people moved out and they are less dependent on the church.

this is no different from what black people do today, yet we ("we" meaning white people) get mad about this.

Olive Oil Goombah
04-12-2009, 10:37 AM
this makes no sense. to me, that's the same as muslim's wanting to kill infidels for historical and cultural reasons.

this is no different from what black people do today, yet we ("we" meaning white people) get mad about this.

Art your not the sharpest knife in the drawer, plus your German so I wouldnt expect you to 'get it'.

True, it is hypocrital for Italians to get mad at blacks for this, seeing as we do it as well. We glorify the mafia, and this and that. and blah blah blah.

As for your first statement.....Im not sure what kind of connection your trying to make but its not working.
But i will attribute it to the fact that your savior Byron Leftwich just signed with the Buccaneers.

Robert
04-12-2009, 11:33 AM
Pat is clearly joking so perhaps yall do believe lies like you was catholics.

The question we should be asking is "who here is a creationist?"

Now that is fucking troubling.

begongo
04-12-2009, 11:42 AM
i disagree...

Begongo your saying all believers have to be extremists or they are frauds and hypocrites.
Thats the type of mentality an extremist has...there can be no grey area whatsoever.
yes, basically what I'm saying is that if you call yourself catholic then you should be fairly extremist lol

simple syllogism:

Religion X revolves around a certain set of principles/ holy book.
John is a member of Religion X.

=> John's life revolves around that certain set of principles/ holy book.

simple as that ... or at least this is how it should be

all the other shit and attempting to introduce moderate behavior in order to bend a set of written rules is just bullshit ... actually you don't even bend the rules cuz religion doesn't change, you just choose to ignore the ones that don't fit you

I have my extremist views in different subjects, but in this case I'm just seeing religion for what it is when you take it seriously, extremist.

I mean just think about it:

"God", the almighty perfect being wrote that set of rules and principles for you to follow ... and you don't follow them ... and you actually think he's gonna make an exception for you or what?

Then why bother "writing" the whole thing in the first place lol

You're just insulting your own god by claiming to be his follower but instead cheating on his rules.

SKAMPOE
04-12-2009, 11:55 AM
you can be the vatican's altar boy. Actually you'd be a shoe-in. Our priest is kinda a pervert and has hoop earrings.
hahahahahahhahahahahahahahhaa
puerto rico isn't a country, dummy!
its an island country
i am and proud and could careless what ignorant judgemental people could think about me,as long as my faith with god is intact..thats all i give a shit about

prays to d.l.a.h.
hahahahahahahah

Longbongcilvaringz
04-12-2009, 11:59 AM
I like how nicky thinks i'm a hipster for some reason.

I'm just a pagan theologian that won't endorse your Catholic ways nicky.

Deal with it.

KaramelSundae
04-12-2009, 12:10 PM
pat stop being so sensitive.

Longbongcilvaringz
04-12-2009, 12:11 PM
I can't help it.

HANZO
04-12-2009, 12:12 PM
Your a Muslim. That's worse.

At least paganism shows a basic understanding of the human mind and human nature in the medium of a "religion".

You tell lies your Arabic.

Are you in anyway related to this man...

http://images.chron.com/blogs/beltwayconfidential/oreillyno.jpg

TAURO
04-12-2009, 01:20 PM
i disagree...

This is pretty much how it is for me too.

The Hound
04-12-2009, 01:23 PM
Catholics, as demonstrated by this thread, are massive hypocrites.

Most of them haven't got the slightest idea of what being a Catholic is all about and contradict the beliefs - that they know nothing about in the first place - each and every day without even realising they are doing so.

There is no Catholic lite, where you pick and choose which set of rules to follow and passages of the book to ignore. You either adhere to it or you don't.

In reality, NickyTooch shouldn't identify himself as any form of Catholic, but he does so only because it is a connection to his Italian ancestory, which, in essence, shows that deep down he wishes he was the very people he calls "Eurofags" here on Wu Corp. Kind of ironic.

TAURO
04-12-2009, 01:29 PM
I believe in the spiritual side of catholisim, but I don't agree with the politics, at least not all of it.

Longbongcilvaringz
04-12-2009, 01:29 PM
Yeah.

I can appreciate both sides of the argument though.

Art Vandelay
04-12-2009, 01:36 PM
Catholics, as demonstrated by this thread, are massive hypocrites.

Most of them haven't got the slightest idea of what being a Catholic is all about and contradict the beliefs - that they know nothing about in the first place - each and every day without even realising they are doing so.

There is no Catholic lite, where you pick and choose which set of rules to follow and passages of the book to ignore. You either adhere to it or you don't.

In reality, NickyTooch shouldn't identify himself as any form of Catholic, but he does so only because it is a connection to his Italian ancestory, which, in essence, shows that deep down he wishes he was the very people he calls "Eurofags" here on Wu Corp. Kind of ironic.

we aren't arguing that catholics aren't hypocrites. we believe every religion is hypocritical and you are a hypocrite for just singling out catholics.

and as far as toochski going to church because he is italian is like when these fags on wu-corp say that free murda's album is classic just because they are wu-fans.

The Hound
04-12-2009, 01:40 PM
Are YOU Catholic?

I use Catholic because it is being discussed. The same concept applies to all religion though.

And it isn't hypocritical of me to single out Catholics unless I say that another religion isn't hypocritical for doing the same thing.

Art Vandelay
04-12-2009, 01:41 PM
I believe in the spiritual side of catholisim, but I don't agree with the politics, at least not all of it.

then you should forgive me for not believing in jesus. my 12 years of catholic school taught me that according to this so called jesus character, you should not judge other people, you should forgive them. instead of giving me negative rep for not believing in him, you should have turned the other cheek by giving me positive rep. that's what the messiah would want you to do. too bad it's all just a myth.

Art Vandelay
04-12-2009, 01:43 PM
Are YOU Catholic?

I use Catholic because it is being discussed. The same concept applies to all religion though.

And it isn't hypocritical of me to single out Catholics unless I say that another religion isn't hypocritical for doing the same thing.

i used to be. now i am a Pastafarian. that's the flying spaghetti monster in my sig. he is my god. you should read up on him.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flying_Spaghetti_Monster

Longbongcilvaringz
04-12-2009, 01:47 PM
Catholic's can pick and choose what they believe.

There are many Catholics out there who probably have very similar beliefs as a lot of Atheists, apart from the god part.

TAURO
04-12-2009, 01:51 PM
then you should forgive me for not believing in jesus. my 12 years of catholic school taught me that according to this so called jesus character, you should not judge other people, you should forgive them. instead of giving me negative rep for not believing in him, you should have turned the other cheek by giving me positive rep. that's what the messiah would want you to do. too bad it's all just a myth.

lol

How many times do I have to say it, I don't care if you don't believe in jesus, my beef with you was your lack of respect towards other peoples beliefs with the particular comment you made.

It's the fact that I know you wouldn't have the balls to say out loud what you wrote to a group of catholics like myself, it was clearly a vent done behind the saftey of a computer...that is what I didn't take too kindly to. You took your coment too far on some deep rooted shit, regardless of your own catholic past, it was out of order.

SKAMPOE
04-12-2009, 02:31 PM
http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l175/Tauro02/donfran.jpg don francisco is a fuckin perv lmao

TSA
04-12-2009, 03:02 PM
http://image61.webshots.com/161/8/70/96/513487096bdpzmP_ph.jpg

TAURO
04-12-2009, 03:10 PM
http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l175/Tauro02/donfran.jpg don francisco is a fuckin perv lmao

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f92/txbubba30/DonFrancisco.jpg?t=1239563411 (javascript:void(0);)

Mumm Ra
04-12-2009, 06:51 PM
I was just readin Leviticus...there are so many retarded rules that I would bet not a single practitioner of the bible follows them all.

18 " 'If a man lies with a woman during her monthly period and has sexual relations with her, he has exposed the source of her flow, and she has also uncovered it. Both of them must be cut off from their people.
LOL!!

Olive Oil Goombah
04-12-2009, 07:01 PM
Sure you could pick apart an ancient script.

Mumm Ra
04-12-2009, 07:07 PM
an ancient script that people base their lives on yes

Olive Oil Goombah
04-12-2009, 07:14 PM
alot of people do that and its not just bible believers.

half of wu-tang does that shit

Mumm Ra
04-12-2009, 07:26 PM
well I hope you're not wearing clothing woven of two kinds of material when you say that, cuz you going to hell buddy

Olive Oil Goombah
04-12-2009, 07:28 PM
I don't have a hard time putting things in their correct context.

I'm not an extremist.

begongo
04-12-2009, 07:31 PM
you're not a catholic either

TheBoarzHeadBoy
04-12-2009, 07:35 PM
The only thing that unites catholics with the idea of being catholic is the culture.

I don't think anyone agrees 100% with the materials in the bible.

Catholic Christians these days are free thinkers.

Way I see it, Jesus is at least a philosopher with really good ideas, and at most the manifestation of the universal master in the form of a mortal human.

I lean towards the first, but that doesn't stop me from revering Jesus the way Confucians revere Confucius. Its not about whether or not he was god. Its not even about whether or not there is a god. Christianity has a good message to it and that's something we should strive for. No one is going to be able to follow the whole bible, Jesus didn't even agree with the whole bible. If he did he'd never have fucked with the Jewish High Priests. Jesus was a Jewish Reformist and we should all follow suit and ignore the stuff that we don't agree with morally.

Don't be a follower to a religion. Be a follower to your heart. That's what matters.

Olive Oil Goombah
04-12-2009, 07:35 PM
eh wutever.....my grandmother yelled at me today for not going to church....in fact she yelled at all of us.
Her and my aunt were the only ones who went out of the whole family.

I dont kno that i have ever been to church on easter. I think i've gone on Christmas once or twice but I dont recall.

Like i've said twice before....
im not a practicing Catholic, nor a good one, but if I go to church, thats where I'll go.

begongo
04-13-2009, 05:35 AM
eh wutever.....my grandmother yelled at me today for not going to church....in fact she yelled at all of us.

I dont kno that i have ever been to church on easter. I think i've gone on Christmas once or twice but I dont recall.

im not a practicing Catholic, nor a good one, but if I go to church, thats where I'll go.
man ... why do you keep saying "practicing" or "extremist" or whatever ... if you're a catholic then you practice it by default, and you're kind of an extremist by default aswell

why don't you just face it and admit it? you are FAR from being a catholic ... just because you have a certain degree of familiarity with the catholic church doesn't make you a catholic

do you even believe in the bible? how about in jesus? this religion is called a CHRISTian religion cuz they believe Jesus CHRIST is their lord and savior. do you believe jesus christ is your lord and savior? do you love jesus christ? do you believe in a talking snake? lol

Mumm Ra
04-13-2009, 07:19 AM
^ haha I was wondering the same things, especially when he mentioned "extremist" in response to me
I was only quoting the bible, does he think the bible is an "extremist" book?

if you think something is the word of god, how do you just leave stuff out?
"oh I like what god was getting at over here...but um naah I don't think he was right on that other one"

Olive Oil Goombah
04-13-2009, 09:34 AM
i've explained it like 10 times now.

its a cultural thing for me, not spiritual.

i kno thats hard for you extremists to fathom because you think its either one way or the other.

I've said, im not a good catholic...but this is the way most are. I'm not rare in the way i think.

Its that grey area again that you two have trouble understanding.

begongo
04-13-2009, 10:26 AM
the grey area is only in your head nicky, you and the ones like you have created it to make you feel better about yourselves, maybe you actually don't care, but you follow the trend by inertia which evidently leads you nowhere

I can see why you perceive it rather cultural than spiritual, because basically the whole culture is part of that "grey area" as most people cannot cope with the mere idea that they will burn in hell if their god truly exists

but again, the idea of catholicism being a cultural custom is like saying "we used to be catholic, now we're not, but we still like pretending we are in order to feel better about ourselves"

P.S.: Do you love Jesus Christ?

Longbongcilvaringz
04-13-2009, 12:02 PM
This can go on the ever building pile of threads i've made exposing Nicky.

This can be shut now.

Olive Oil Goombah
04-13-2009, 12:14 PM
your last name is Sanzogni....you were obviously raised catholic, and actually have admitted attending catholic school.

You flesh-eyed morphidite

Longbongcilvaringz
04-13-2009, 12:32 PM
I was not raised Catholic actually.

My parents are not Catholics. They are barely even religious.

I only went to a Catholic high school because of it's location and educational reputation. The religious leaning is incidental.

It annoys me that Robert chooses to give out personal details about me (like my last name), but i guess i can't stop him.

But he's lying about me ever being a Catholic (or at all religious for that matter).

He can believe whatever he wants about whatever. I have no interest.

Olive Oil Goombah
04-13-2009, 12:36 PM
^hahahaha...talk about exposed.

Pat, your basically the same thing as me.

If you went to church, it would be a catholic one, because thats what your family would do. You celebrate christian/catholic holidays.

I'm speaking in truths and im speaking for all the 'catholics' out there, or at least the people who were brought up in the catholic culture, whether or not we accept it and its teachings spriritually.

Yet again, I've only been exposed as the 'Voice of Truth and Reason' of wu-corp.

u catty shrew you

RALPH WIGGUM
04-13-2009, 12:41 PM
Well I aint catholic, I actually believe in God but I dont really follow any religion, Ive only entered once in a church for a wedding, but what exactly is wrong with being catholic?
And considering Ive seen somebody on the site claiming to be pastafarian (not that I have anything against it), I dont see why catholics should be ashamed.

Olive Oil Goombah
04-13-2009, 12:44 PM
hahah...pastafarian

not that there's anything wrong with that.....

Longbongcilvaringz
04-13-2009, 12:45 PM
Nicky, you're getting desperate.

I don't go to church.

Ever.

I have never been to church with my parents.

The only time i have been inside a church is during high school.

I have never believed in anything religious.

There were Jewish people at my school.... are they now Catholic?

You, are a self confessed Catholic. You defend Catholicism and your Nonni yell at you for not going.

I am at the complete other end of the spectrum.

Stop trying to pretend we are similar or kindred spirits or whatever you are trying to do..

Olive Oil Goombah
04-13-2009, 12:52 PM
your implying that i somehow feel ashamed to be associated with catholicism, but its really not the case at all young man.

I do not feel ashamed nor exaulted by any of it.

I don't feel the need to preach it nor attack it.

Like I've said about 57 times now, its customs I do mostly to keep grandma's anxiety down as her time fades away.

I often think of others, because i'm not a narcissistic aussie hipster dufus trying to prove a point to.....well, what was your point?

To expose me? was that it?

It is not me that has been exposed but it is YOU! FOR I HAVE EXPOSED THE NIPPLE (Catholic) ON (within) YOUR SOUL!!!

Longbongcilvaringz
04-13-2009, 12:59 PM
Stop repeating what i say nicky.

I don't think you feel ashamed about your Catholicism.

You should.

But i see no evidence to suggest that you do.

It's ironic you would say that, when you are constantly accusing me of being a closet Catholic as if i were ashamed of it.

You said you were Catholic, i know you are Catholic, there is no dispute there.

You're trying to suggest (and have been throughout this thread), that i am somehow Catholic.

This is a very insulting claim, and that is why i am trying to clear my name here.

Call me whatever you want, but Catholic i never have been and never will be.

Anyway, we've sorted that out.

And we both acknowledge that you would convert to Latvian Orthodox if a chick asked you to.

Olive Oil Goombah
04-13-2009, 01:01 PM
Kavorka

begongo
04-13-2009, 01:03 PM
You said you were Catholic, i know you are Catholic, there is no dispute there.

I have to disagree lol

begongo
04-13-2009, 01:09 PM
http://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v2274/49/102/277002658/n277002658_3372061_8408.jpg

Olive Oil Goombah
04-13-2009, 01:09 PM
hahaha...this is funny.

On one hand, Pretty Boy Bateman is telling me I'm a Catholic, and I'm kidding myself when i say that im not.

On the other hand, Beschlongo is saying I'm not catholic, that im a fraud, and im kidding myself when I say I associate with its customs.

Than there me, within the moderate grey area, breaking it down for the 58th time, making it painfully clear for the Agnostic and the Atheist

Longbongcilvaringz
04-13-2009, 01:17 PM
Why?

Olive Oil Goombah
04-13-2009, 01:18 PM
because i think your great

Uncle Steezo
04-13-2009, 01:49 PM
Pat is searching for himself vicariously

TSA
04-13-2009, 01:53 PM
remember how, yesterday, pat saw bb posting and goes funny how you and style disappeared at the same time, then I go now that she's comeback style will comeback in the next few hours less then 24 hrs ago?

IrOnMaN
04-13-2009, 01:57 PM
No.

Longbongcilvaringz
04-13-2009, 02:00 PM
Yeah.

I mean really, what kind of real life female puts pics of themselves like that on a site they have just joined.

Really?

Robert
04-13-2009, 02:05 PM
Why can't I see the 1% sub forum?

Longbongcilvaringz
04-13-2009, 02:07 PM
Because it has moved a bit.

look again.

Olive Oil Goombah
04-13-2009, 03:11 PM
Pat is searching for himself vicariously

indeed

Mumm Ra
04-13-2009, 03:17 PM
On the other hand, Beschlongo is saying I'm not catholic, that im a fraud, and im kidding myself when I say I associate with its customs.

Than there me, within the moderate grey area, breaking it down for the 58th time, making it painfully clear for the Agnostic and the Atheist
why not say you associate with catholic customs but aren't a catholic yourself then? that would make more sense.
all we asked you was if you believed in jesus christ and the bible and you called us extremists lol.

Olive Oil Goombah
04-13-2009, 03:23 PM
I have been saying this for like the past 10 pages.
Ask me my religion and I will probably just say something like 'Raised catholic, but you know, whatever' and most rational people of this generation will understand that. Especially if your also a catholic.

What we have in this thread is a bunch of non-Catholics trying to identify with the situations, but really, they are clueless. People like Art, Tauro, and others understand.

you came into this thread on like page 7 and started interjecting your irrelevant comments. Really this whole thread I have been addressing Pat and Felix.

Extremists are orthodoxists in a way. People who say you have to believe every last bit of a doctrine in order to be called that thing.

Im not much of an orthodoxist in anything in life. Very few instances, because I dont beleive that most things in life are black and white, or that cut and dry.

Uncle Steezo
04-13-2009, 06:46 PM
Damn i swear 1% is the lamest collection of lames on wtc minus rob.

But we can't choose who will be our fans so i shouldn't complain.

Pm me for exculsive 1% STYLEclub fanmail including namechange news and spring posting schedule.

SKAMPOE
04-13-2009, 07:08 PM
Lmao

Uncle Steezo
04-13-2009, 08:36 PM
Yo skampoe i bet they are in their clubhouse talking about me right now.

Olive Oil Goombah
04-13-2009, 08:40 PM
without STYLE, there is no 1%

RADIOACTIVE MAN
04-13-2009, 09:51 PM
yo..this thread still going?? lol

whoever hides the fact they are catholic here are big douchebags who are cowards,why be ashamed of ya believes because some dummy thinks his way of life/or belief system is superior,lmao..proud catholic over here,communion and all,altho i havent been to church in a while but ya know what,this thread has made me apreciate why im a catholic and why i should attend mass more,real talk,hate me more,i like it

Olive Oil Goombah
04-13-2009, 10:05 PM
well ya kno.....hating on catholics is the chic thing to do nowadays so its no wonder Bateman made the thread. he's trendy.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
04-13-2009, 10:24 PM
haha well im loving it

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
04-13-2009, 10:41 PM
People who pretend to be open-minded and accepting like to hate groups of people based on nothing just as much as anybody else.

It is en vogue to hate jews and catholics amongst wu-tang's borderline-commie, liberal arts crowd.

Of course, the extreme right hates everybody too, but at least they admit it.

EAGLE EYE
04-13-2009, 10:54 PM
Hey I admit to hating everyone. Except for Pat.....

I want to pet him like a Cat and make STYLE jealous.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
04-13-2009, 10:57 PM
haha

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
04-13-2009, 10:59 PM
Gavin is mad that Pat is more Avant Garde than he is.

He also resents the fact that Pat is only being avant garde to be ironic.

Part of Gavin wants to destroy Pat, but part of Gavin wants to be inside of Pat.

It is all very confusing, but also very erotic. (no homo)

EAGLE EYE
04-13-2009, 11:02 PM
^BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! LOL

Put that in your Thug Passion Memoirs and smoke it.

Uncle Steezo
04-14-2009, 12:10 AM
Dan takes it too far.

This was in the last fanclub newsletter but i'll copypaste for you.

1 Pat and i were gay elovers until i said whites were snakes
He got butt hurt and wouldn't let me eTap that ass anymore.

2 nothing about pat is avant garde.

3 i could care less about being avant garde.
I'm too exculsive in too many adjectives already.

If in 2009 you think i would be jealous of anything BUT slang fucking pat, then you are playin yourself

EAGLE EYE
04-14-2009, 12:18 AM
2009 is the year I assemble my digital grubbie stable.

STYLE is like that Black Stallion Urban Legend no one can tame. I'll find a way even it involves a troth full of glitter as bait.

Longbongcilvaringz
04-14-2009, 05:33 AM
Hey I admit to hating everyone. Except for Pat.....

I want to pet him like a Cat and make STYLE jealous.

Gavin is mad that Pat is more Avant Garde than he is.

He also resents the fact that Pat is only being avant garde to be ironic.

Part of Gavin wants to destroy Pat, but part of Gavin wants to be inside of Pat.

It is all very confusing, but also very erotic. (no homo)

haha

I'm more post ironic. But i appreciate the sentiment.

Dan takes it too far.

This was in the last fanclub newsletter but i'll copypaste for you.

1 Pat and i were gay elovers until i said whites were snakes
He got butt hurt and wouldn't let me eTap that ass anymore.

2 nothing about pat is avant garde.

3 i could care less about being avant garde.
I'm too exculsive in too many adjectives already.

If in 2009 you think i would be jealous of anything BUT slang fucking pat, then you are playin yourself

Style is the only person in this thread taking this seriously.

Well, him and Tooch i guess.

Art Vandelay
04-14-2009, 03:51 PM

haha, i talked to my mom on friday. i told her i was on my way to get a gyro. (Mike and Tony's gyros is the truth) she yelled at me and said she couldn't believe that i couldn't refrain from eating meat one day out of the year. i completely forgot it was good friday. Like pat bateman's mom who is in denial that her son is a homosexual, i think my mom is still in denial that i am an athiest.

ALCATRAZ
04-14-2009, 04:06 PM
P8Aq00yJSxo

oldie, but a goodie

Longbongcilvaringz
04-14-2009, 04:25 PM
haha, i talked to my mom on friday. i told her i was on my way to get a gyro. (Mike and Tony's gyros is the truth) she yelled at me and said she couldn't believe that i couldn't refrain from eating meat one day out of the year. i completely forgot it was good friday. Like pat bateman's mom who is in denial that her son is a homosexual, i think my mom is still in denial that i am an athiest.

haha

My mum honestly wouldn't care if i was a homosexual.

She's not insane.

SKAMPOE
04-14-2009, 04:27 PM
shit i wanna tap sum e ass too, tsa lemme put it in ur nose hoe! no homo

Uncle Steezo
04-14-2009, 11:22 PM
Pat got some good pussy.