PDA

View Full Version : Sandwich shops fucking up your sandwich

EAGLE EYE
04-14-2009, 12:13 AM
Today after work I went to a local sandwich shop on my drive home. I skipped lunch because I was too busy to eat so I was: hungry, impatient, and lacking calcium.

When I placed my order for a large double Italian I made sure to speak clearly, precise and loud enough when I said I want

"oil on the side"

I then went and grabbed a beer from the cooler and payed for my meal. I started to read the paper while I waiting and the fat giggling girl making my sandwich asked me again:

You wanted oil right?

I said "Yes Oil on the SIDE".

She put the oil on the sandwich then apologized and said she could make me another one if I wanted.

IM NOT HAPPY.

Dokuro
04-14-2009, 12:15 AM
wow dude get a life

beautifulrock
04-14-2009, 12:17 AM
People who work in sandwich shops generally don't have very high IQs.

EAGLE EYE
04-14-2009, 12:20 AM
I find it strange that whenever I place the most simplistic order or request (especially at McDonalds) it gets fucked up.

I once ordered a hamburger and small soda and waited 20 minutes.

The Hound
04-14-2009, 12:21 AM
I hate this shit.

You order a sandwich with no tomato and they put a whole fucking vegetable garden in there.

This one near my work used to put the fucking lettuce stump in your roll/sandwich, no shit. I asked for lettuce, took a bite and nearly lost a tooth. Opened up the roll and found the only piece of "lettuce" was an enormous lettuce stump.

A schnitzel roll with lettue and mayo suddenly included tomato, beetroot and grated carrots. I can't disgest all of that at once.

I especially hate when you ask for an extra like cheese and you pay for it but they don't put it in.

JerseyIronman
04-14-2009, 12:24 AM
maybe you fags should stop being so picky and eat the food the way the retards make it for you.

The people who work at these places are young morons to begin with who dont give a fuck about their lame ass job... do you think they are gonna give a shit if some hungry wu-corper wants tomatoes?

Dokuro
04-14-2009, 12:25 AM
perhaps its how you talk to people or evan the fist oppresion

http://sillydad.com/silly/wp-content/uploads/2007/06/wigger-15513.jpg

you know id fuck up your order any time of the week at my joint

JerseyIronman
04-14-2009, 12:28 AM
if i was working at a sandwhich shop and one you order from me i would put some special sauce on it for you. thats right i would bust a nut on your sub

EAGLE EYE
04-14-2009, 12:33 AM
I hate this shit.

You order a sandwich with no tomato and they put a whole fucking vegetable garden in there.

This one near my work used to put the fucking lettuce stump in your roll/sandwich, no shit. I asked for lettuce, took a bite and nearly lost a tooth. Opened up the roll and found the only piece of "lettuce" was an enormous lettuce stump.

A schnitzel roll with lettue and mayo suddenly included tomato, beetroot and grated carrots. I can't disgest all of that at once.

I especially hate when you ask for an extra like cheese and you pay for it but they don't put it in.

I have a feeling they were intentionally fucking with you.

maybe you fags should stop being so picky and eat the food the way the retards make it for you.

The people who work at these places are young morons to begin with who dont give a fuck about their lame ass job... do you think they are gonna give a shit if some hungry wu-corper wants tomatoes?

Actually the girl was possibly my age or older and their were three other people in their early 40's working there.

I'm not picky when it comes to placing orders. When I do a drive through I say my order and fucking drive off before the fag with the head set can spew his "would ya like to biggie size it?" "how about a hash brown for 99 cents?" Im so to-the-point and flawless with my ordering execution these faggit high school employees wet their Fruit of the Looms.

I heard people in Jersey Live off pre-packaged Oscar Myer deli creations so your opinion is VOID. Sorry but these are real raw Stats.

Dokuro
04-14-2009, 12:36 AM
if i was working at a sandwhich shop and one you order from me i would put some special sauce on it for you. thats right i would bust a nut on your sub
you talking to me fucker becouse theres no fucking way id ever go to jursy let alone eat any thing there id rather drink the water in mexico

EAGLE EYE
04-14-2009, 12:39 AM
I dont know what The Great Dane is saying in this thread because that account is on ignore.

sdeblasi
04-14-2009, 12:39 AM
lol its worse when THEY ask you if you want sauce at taco bell or ketchup at Mcdonalds then THEY dont put it in the fucking bag

Dokuro
04-14-2009, 12:40 AM
I hate this shit.

yiou know the stump of the lettuce has a lot of vitamen e wich is good fo strangthining the efects of calcium with alows for stronger teeth that prevent you from losing them when biting in ............. you know what fuck it its like try to explan the pregathem therume to a toddler

EAGLE EYE
04-14-2009, 12:47 AM
lol its worse when THEY ask you if you want sauce at taco bell or ketchup at Mcdonalds then THEY dont put it in the fucking bag

LOL at KFC the other day the guy gave me a soda with no straw at the drive through window.

If Colonel Sanders was still alive I'd pistol whip his geriatric southern fried Ass on the behalf of his employees shitty performance.

JerseyIronman
04-14-2009, 12:53 AM
I believe i saw some disparaging remarks about New Jersey above.

let it be known Jersey has amazing food... probably alot better than the rest of the country. Espcially pizza joints and diners. they will own whatever you have in maine or what ever god forsaken corner of Europe the Great Dane comes from.

sdeblasi
04-14-2009, 01:00 AM
LOL at KFC the other day the guy gave me a soda with no straw at the drive through window.

If Colonel Sanders was still alive I'd pistol whip his geriatric southern fried Ass on the behalf of his employees shitty performance.

hahaha last time i went to kfc they didnt give me mac and cheese that i ordered so i went back through the drive thru told them then said they werent making anymore that night or some bullshit

i was seriously like wtf? your going to charge me then not say anything? fucking morons

EAGLE EYE
04-14-2009, 01:03 AM
I'd probably walk into their kitchen and just start unloading chicken into a plastic bag if they did that to me.

KaramelSundae
04-14-2009, 02:38 AM
damn slang, your a serious foodie huh?

on some serious "don't fuck with my food" type shit.

KaramelSundae
04-14-2009, 02:42 AM

bahahahahhahahahahaha lettuce stump!!!

I heard people in Jersey Live off pre-packaged Oscar Myer deli creations so your opinion is VOID. Sorry but these are real raw Stats.

lolll

ALCATRAZ
04-14-2009, 02:56 AM
threadstarter is white because only white people get that upset over minor things like "oil on the side".... i can see u in that shop right now turnin red as a tomato...i bet that ruined ur day didnt it? smh

Uncle Steezo
04-14-2009, 03:23 AM
K-sun's cootch looks like an Arby's wif extra horsey sauce.

NIGHT MAYOR
04-14-2009, 03:40 AM
ya'll need to man up. sound like lazy hungry people.

YungSunny
04-14-2009, 07:00 AM
I can imagine threadstarter holding up the starbucks line with some weirdass cappachino order.

beautifulrock
04-14-2009, 07:09 AM
Why anyone would put oil on a sandwich is beyond me. That's why they invented mayo, so your pants don't turn transparent after you eat your grinder.

Ghost In The 'Lac
04-14-2009, 08:23 AM
You idle fags should just make your own sandwiches like a real G. it takes like 5 minutes, is better, healthier, and cheaper.

the time youve taken to go to a shop, stand in a queue, then list out to the clerk each ingredient you want, watch her make it, pay for it, leave, go away and eat it = you couldve made 20 sandwiches yourself.

I liked this place in OZ I went to called "MYO" sandwich shop, you just walk in and walk in and make your own sandwich piece. You pay according to how much it weighs.

Suga Duga
04-14-2009, 08:44 AM
I asked for lettuce, took a bite and nearly lost a tooth.

mwhahahahahahahahaha

KaramelSundae
04-14-2009, 10:25 AM
K-sun's cootch looks like an Arby's wif extra horsey sauce.

hell naw

EAGLE EYE
04-14-2009, 11:56 AM
LOL I didnt Realize what STYLE said til now.

And BTW I should be able to get a fucking order served correctly when I speak clearly and precisely. A lot of you bottom feeder digital grubbie posters are perfectly contempt going through life settling for less. Not me. I'm above you people. I deserve the best. I founded the "Finer Things Club". Just ask Huggah akbar.

I wear Armani when I do yard work.

snapple
04-14-2009, 12:26 PM
is sandwich shop like a chain?

or is sandwich shop the term u use for deli?...

never heard that before sandwich shop....

netscape check two
04-14-2009, 12:38 PM
threadstarter is white because only white people get that upset over minor things like "oil on the side".... i can see u in that shop right now turnin red as a tomato...i bet that ruined ur day didnt it? smh

I'd like some chicken with broccoli, with brown rice, pint size.

Prolifical ENG
04-14-2009, 12:58 PM
I don't care much if one order mistake is made to my food product like that. If someone is making considerably less than me, I dont make it the end of the world. If they put the cheese on the top instead of the bottom or something its no big deal.

If its a sandwich thats made with good ingredients and fresh bread Im satified.

What irks me is when I am paying around $10 for an order and the product and they start to stinge me on cheese slices, the better toppings, etc just to try and save money then its a fuck up. This happens especially when a manager is serving you trying to pinch pennies by not making you a good sandwich and using the day old bread instead of disposing. After a while they start losing regular customers and end up needing to sell their franchises. Just make a sandwich like you would want it.

EAGLE EYE
04-14-2009, 01:29 PM
i meant to say deli

Mumm Ra
04-14-2009, 03:55 PM
I can imagine threadstarter holding up the starbucks line with some weirdass cappachino order.
yo have you seen a starbucks menu??
every order is a weird ass order

YungSunny
04-14-2009, 05:43 PM
LOL....you got a point.

Uncle Steezo
04-14-2009, 05:58 PM
i like a subway loaded scooby style.
i tell them double meat and cheese everything but Mayo.
They tell me i have to name each item as they put it on my sammich.

No if you see carrots put it on my sammich
If you see jalepenos put it on my sammich
If you see apple put it on my sammich
If you see a bottle of bleach then you splash that Clorox on my sammich.

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
04-14-2009, 06:00 PM
It might be a little bit gay, but I like wraps as well as sandwiches.

Also, it might just be the jew in me, but I like a sandwich on a bagel too. I am eating a ham and colby-jack sandwich on an everything bagel with some mixed greens and a little bit of horseradish right now.

Longbongcilvaringz
04-14-2009, 06:03 PM
yiou know the stump of the lettuce has a lot of vitamen e wich is good fo strangthining the efects of calcium with alows for stronger teeth that prevent you from losing them when biting in ............. you know what fuck it its like try to explan the pregathem therume to a toddler

Am i the only one who wasn't aware that Dane was a medical professional?

you know what fuck it its like try to explan the pregathem therume to a toddler

Mumm Ra
04-14-2009, 06:05 PM
that teriaki chicken sub from subway is the shit, especially when $5 footlongs are in effect
I dunno if yall got Blimpie around your way but it kicks Subway's ass tho

Ghost In The 'Lac
04-14-2009, 06:05 PM
Also, it might just be the jew in me.

no homo.

Longbongcilvaringz
04-14-2009, 06:07 PM
I liked this place in OZ I went to called "MYO" sandwich shop, you just walk in and walk in and make your own sandwich piece. You pay according to how much it weighs.

Yeah, they're pretty good.

EAGLE EYE
04-14-2009, 06:10 PM
Dan it is the Jew in you.

There is probably some Jew cave somewhere filled with Bagels, Jewelz, and Nintendo Wii dreidels that's off limits to the rest of the world.

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
04-14-2009, 06:12 PM
I don't care what religion you are, if you don't like bagel-based sandwiches, there is something wrong with you.

Ghost In The 'Lac
04-14-2009, 06:19 PM
oh god here comes the stereotypical "jews nose best" schpiel.

Dan, just because Jews worship the bagel, doesnt mean that everyone has to, and if they dont then theyre wrong.

Why do Jew's always think theyre right on everything? Jew's are never wrong about anything.

Ive got nothing against Jews at all, I love Jewsish humor and comdedies alot, but they do tend to think they are right about everything. Anyone whos watched Curb ur Enthusiasm knows what im talking about. I love the show, but LD can never admit hes wrong.

Guarded By Martyrs
04-14-2009, 06:31 PM
What pisses me off is when you ask for a certain sandwich they have on the menu
That has it's own tittle, and ask them :

"Can You Leave The Tomatoes Out Please"

and they reply...

"Sorry They're Included in The [insert here]"

"Yeah But I Don't Want Tomatoes in It"

"Sorry Thats The Policy, If You Want A Sandwich With No Tomatoes
Then You Can Order The Items All Seperate"

(which happens to cost more money)

At which time I say : "Fuck Your Sandwich" and walk out.

Another time me and my sister went to Subway and were gonna share one.
I like everything she hates and vise versa.
So she asks him :

"Can I Have Cucumber On One Half & Tomatoes On The Other Half Please"

To which he replies :

"Sorry I Can't Do That"

"Seriously, Why Not"

"I'm Not Allowed"

Thats pathetic.
What I don't get is in both cases I/we are actually saving their ingredients.
What happened to the customer is always right ?
It's the same when I asked to be let off 5p untill tomorrow at a convienence shop
Only minutes away from my house, and they said no...I haven't been in there since.

Mumm Ra
04-14-2009, 06:38 PM
those employees were retarded then
I've seen people order different toppings on both halves plenty of times

Ghost In The 'Lac
04-14-2009, 06:41 PM
http://www.whowouldkickass.com/_images/t_large/cbdfb357afd36d0fb57417ca673ec32f.jpg

Dokuro
04-14-2009, 11:43 PM
I believe i saw some disparaging remarks about New Jersey above.

let it be known Jersey has amazing food... probably alot better than the rest of the country. Espcially pizza joints and diners. they will own whatever you have in maine or what ever god forsaken corner of Europe the Great Dane comes from.
http://www.steephill.tv/galleries/2005/humboldt-sp/humboldt-county-map2.jpg

snapple
04-14-2009, 11:50 PM
^^yea new jeruz has some delecious food...i dont get out there much but i use to and thats true about the diners/pizza joints....