PDA

View Full Version : Chambermusik Presents The Shadow Clan (Free Mixtape)

pneumatic
04-14-2009, 01:05 PM
From G-Clef:

In case you haven't heard the rumblings about this mysterious young crew, they are my latest discovery, and something to take very seriously!

Their energy reminds me so much of the early days of the Wu-Tang movement but they don't act like nor try to sound like Wu, which is refreshing. They are all in their 20s.

They are clearly influenced by Wu, DITC, Native Tongues, and alot of other classic hip-hop, especially from the 1990's grimey era, but make no mistake fam, they are definitely a NEW MOVEMENT, with their own lyrical styles, lingo, and values!

They are exactly a-alike to what the Chambermusik Movement is all about. They are declaring HOLY WAR on all bullshit rap, materialism, and corniness, and trust me they run deep and roll deeper.

They are like an army out in Queens, and they are down with the ZULU NATION, which is rare for a young crew these days!!!

We will be building with them and want to introduce you all to them now, little by little. First off the mixtape is PURE FIRE so order ANYTHING from us and you will get a free copy! that is how much I support them yo!

http://www.chambermusikstore.com/catalog/shadowclan200.jpg

1. Intro
2. Aim For the Crown
3. They Want More
4. Get It In
5. NY NY
6. It's War
7. The Oath
8. For the Fam
9. Freestyle
10. The Plan
11. Critical
12. Magnetic
13. ABG
14. All My Troubles
15. Call Your Name
16. Slow Your Speed
17. Jux Season
18. Outro
19. I Remember

Mixtape Download:
http://media.chambermusik.com/Shadow_Clan_mixtape.rar

pneumatic
04-14-2009, 01:06 PM
Do yourselves a favor a download this shit. Take my word as this is dope and it has had all positive reviews so far!

food for thought
04-14-2009, 01:35 PM
They are exactly a-alike to what the Chambermusik Movement is all about. They are declaring HOLY WAR on all bullshit rap, materialism, and corniness, and trust me they run deep and roll deeper.

They are like an army out in Queens, and they are down with the ZULU NATION, which is rare for a young crew these days!!!

yo it sounds liek they got the right recipe man

i will definately give this a listen

thanks

pneumatic
04-14-2009, 02:14 PM
By the way, these are all original beats from Shadow Clan's production team.

graffitiwhat
04-14-2009, 02:32 PM
yo that link doesn't work plus it slowed down my entire computer. just letting you know. peace.

bamboo
04-14-2009, 02:39 PM
It's downloaded, listening now I'm only a few tracks in, but I like what I hear.

graffitiwhat
04-14-2009, 02:55 PM
i wonder why the link didnt work for me

SKAMPOE
04-14-2009, 03:05 PM
got it, first track in and it sounds fresh, im likeing it!

pneumatic
04-14-2009, 03:24 PM
i wonder why the link didnt work for me

Right click the link, then save as

SKAMPOE
04-14-2009, 03:39 PM
yo p, gotta question, the same amount of time i been postin on this forum, i been tryna get in chameber music forums for longer than that, never have i been able to log on even after i made accounts on there...i been dien to build wit cats on there, can u retreive my password or accpet my account? or know of any one i can talk to about joining the forum there.. paz hurrmahnoe!

pneumatic
04-14-2009, 04:52 PM
What username did you create? I can create a temp password for you.

oldie
04-15-2009, 05:22 AM
im'a d/l l8a. your write up sounds promising. peace

p.s are these classed as Wu then?
Killa Bee or jus affiliate?

pneumatic
04-15-2009, 06:57 AM
im'a d/l l8a. your write up sounds promising. peace

p.s are these classed as Wu then?
Killa Bee or jus affiliate?

Neither. They are more like Zulu Nation affiliates. I'm just spreading the word because I thought they were dope.

oldie
04-15-2009, 02:48 PM
Neither. They are more like Zulu Nation affiliates. I'm just spreading the word because I thought they were dope.

aight, fair do's man. im d/l'n now. thanks for spreading tha word, drop feedback when ive listened.

SKAMPOE
04-15-2009, 03:14 PM
what username did you create? I can create a temp password for you.
skampoe bro, im not these fags here wit 5 or more user names im skampoe every day no days off namsayin. Peace

pneumatic
04-16-2009, 11:53 AM
skampoe bro, im not these fags here wit 5 or more user names im skampoe every day no days off namsayin. Peace

Check your PMs

Rame
04-16-2009, 11:55 AM
They're nothing special IMO.

food for thought
04-16-2009, 12:23 PM
What username did you create? I can create a temp password for you.

yo man

ive been waiting for my shit to get activated over there too for a while now

username is Food For Thought (might be lower case/no spaces)

can u hook it up?

Chungsanity
04-16-2009, 12:26 PM
better be worth the time, real talk.

pneumatic
04-16-2009, 09:11 PM
yo man

ive been waiting for my shit to get activated over there too for a while now

username is Food For Thought (might be lower case/no spaces)

can u hook it up?

Check your PMs

TAURO
05-22-2009, 10:12 AM
ok im about to check this out.

oldie
05-22-2009, 10:36 AM
They're nothing special IMO.

ditto. i gave it two listens. they're not what the write up makes em out to be. sorry