PDA

View Full Version : sluts, do they turn you off ? or is it just me

NIGHT MAYOR
04-15-2009, 07:30 AM
honest, bitches that be flaunting that like its a scouts badge just...... i dont know........ i have no interest in them, my mates think im crazy, and think that my 'im not EVER paying for poon' stand is futile.

but i guess i like a challange, i like the cute, innocent, pigtailed girl next door (who will be more dirtier than any hoe in bed) who keeps her poon more protected than the holy bible.

a plus is knowing that she wont flaunt YOUR pussy when you dominate that.

DJMethods
04-15-2009, 07:40 AM
I'm not a faggit, so women walking around wearing next to no clothing is always welcomed. Of course you don't date them - That's not the point. Anyone can fuck them but they are a vital part of society.

Without slutty women who get drunk and let any horny male insert their erection in their wet hymen section to make a west side connection, how would you train yourself during the teenage years? I'm a 10 in bed now because of the slutty box I smashed in my earlier years. Now when I get 10's I can smash their box incredibly well - They are an important part of training for every teenage male.

The worrying part is you started a thread COMPLAINING about women walking around wearing little clothes. That's mad homo. I don't smash slutty box unless drunk but I'm all for having womenz walking around next to naked flaunting, having every girl as a frigid bitch is not a "challenge", it's plain fucking boring.

Broaden your horizons.

NIGHT MAYOR
04-15-2009, 07:46 AM
you aint fucking no tens, who the fuck you think your fooling you hippy.

W.A. 10's are Gold Coast 7's

i been there, done that (like bias b) its just, nowadays when im parascoping bitches from the bar, i prefer the ones that are a bit harder to get home, the ones you need to "connect" with first.

"turn off" was a bit far fetched.

the young aussie seeds could learn a thing or two off old mech.

DJMethods
04-15-2009, 07:55 AM
Nigga, guys are MEANT to fuck 10's. Fucking 10's is no big deal at all, it's what we were brought into this world to do, if you struggle to believe it I gotta question your credentials.

If you're picking up from a bar then the girls a slut. If she's banging after 1 night then the girls are slut. They usually say shit "I'm not that type of girl" but they are, just in denial.

NIGHT MAYOR
04-15-2009, 07:59 AM
man i did'nt say you should'nt be fucking tens, i just said, YOU, aint fuckin no tens.

ten is an opinion anyways.

and if you have game, ANY girl will go home with you after one night.

.........whipper snapper.

Afficial_Nastee
04-15-2009, 08:05 AM
Sluts turn me ON not off, I love sluts, and I hate girls who play "hard to get" get the fuck outta here with that shit....

NIGHT MAYOR
04-15-2009, 08:08 AM
i guess its just the people that get none that like the easy lays............

TrueDciple
04-15-2009, 09:43 AM
I totaly agree with Fredy, it is some sort of a turn off but still i will fuck them and totaly lose the little bit of respect i had towards them. All you have to do is protect yourself cause you know she be giving that pussy up in the blink of a eye to other dudes so dont feel special and think she is just keeping real with you. These girls are vicious mainnnnn.

KaramelSundae
04-15-2009, 09:44 AM
i'm not a faggit, so women walking around wearing next to no clothing is always welcomed. Of course you don't date them - that's not the point. Anyone can fuck them but they are a vital part of society.

Without slutty women who get drunk and let any horny male insert their erection in their wet hymen section to make a west side connection, how would you train yourself during the teenage years? I'm a 10 in bed now because of the slutty box i smashed in my earlier years. Now when i get 10's i can smash their box incredibly well - they are an important part of training for every teenage male.

The worrying part is you started a thread complaining about women walking around wearing little clothes. That's mad homo. I don't smash slutty box unless drunk but i'm all for having womenz walking around next to naked flaunting, having every girl as a frigid bitch is not a "challenge", it's plain fucking boring.

Broaden your horizons.

fugazi!!!!

NAKHI the SOLORIAN
04-15-2009, 09:49 AM
lol............

this thread is gonna be interesting..........

narc
04-15-2009, 09:51 AM
i like the cute, innocent, pigtailed girl next door

just baited yourself out as a peedo

TSA
04-15-2009, 10:29 AM
sluts turn me on like an em effer.
though i've advanced to extremely unslutty girls with educations now.

Durag
04-15-2009, 10:31 AM
Naw, i like slutty girls, the fact that their slutty makes me wanna fuck them even more, but when it comes to a relationship, id rather a decent chick.

Robert
04-15-2009, 11:43 AM
Honestly, I think it is commendable that a girl can be honest that she enjoys sex and doesn't give a fuck what other people think.

What I consider a problem is girls who lie, cheat and back stab. Someone who gives it up easy is just doing what the others are thinking.

Note - These are all sweeping generalisations.

snapple
04-15-2009, 12:29 PM
"i wanna lady in the streets but a freak in the bed"

^^thats just how ive always been...when it comes to dating i have very high standards...

a slut is a slut man...

and i dont kno where u get the notion that a slut can't fuck....

whats with the hate for the whores? i have absolutley no respect for women like that but they come in handy sometimes....

Edit : yo your post is confusing to me.....talking about paying for poon and whores....now if we're talking about prostitutes FUCK that.... i had the thread all wrong then...

staliondan23
04-15-2009, 04:08 PM
At this point for me its a TURN ON, especially since im not looking for a relationship at the moment. I think its really annoying when girls play hard to get, and to be honest it just makes me more lazy and less likely to keep talking to her.

NIGHT MAYOR
04-15-2009, 04:40 PM
just baited yourself out as a peedo

what the fuck is a peedo, sounds like a martial art.

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b222/fredymech/anew.jpg

Bloo
04-15-2009, 04:51 PM
Sluts only turn me off when they don't swallow.

NIGHT MAYOR
04-15-2009, 05:00 PM
hahaha, what up bloo

DrunkenMasta303
04-15-2009, 05:54 PM
Sluts turn me ON not off, I love sluts, and I hate girls who play "hard to get" get the fuck outta here with that shit....

lol same here, plus sluts are always clean-shaven! i h8 them dirty south afro samurais

Professor Poopsnagle
04-15-2009, 06:09 PM
I like sluts that don't know they're sluts so I can expose their sluttiness by cumming on their kitchen floors and make them lick it up while I speed away on a segway. WHIIIING WHIIING!

zooruka
04-15-2009, 07:54 PM
you cant make a hoe a house wife !

MAYOR QUIMBY
04-15-2009, 09:07 PM
I wil NEVER pay for any poon, EVER. But when i hear a chick is a slut my dick instantly becomes hard.