PDA

View Full Version : Dont you hate it when Wu-Corp members try to be smart and type intelligent shit?

Durag
04-15-2009, 09:30 AM
And you KNOW their not? Spouting utter shit for 5 long winded paragraphs that is full of contradictions, lies, repetition, and makes them sound even more stupid than you thought?

I never really go into ktl, even though apparantly its dope, idk, everytime i go in there i see big fuckin long-winded paraghraphs and im usually bored out of my mind by the time the first line is finished.

Im not overly intelligent or anything, so i dont post random paraghraps about shit i havent got a clue on, or even worse, think i know everything about it and think im right which seems to be what ktl is full off.

Idk if im on my own here, but most of ktl bores the hell out of me and so does those big long ass winded posts about aliens giving you handjobs and the illuminati controlling your erections.

Uncle Steezo
04-15-2009, 10:09 AM
Damn man why you hatin on cool dan?

Tage
04-15-2009, 10:15 AM
^what happened to your sig shop, man?

Durag
04-15-2009, 10:22 AM
No one in particular, i just see a lot of long winded paragraphs that dont make sense and could easily just be said in just a few lines rather than paragraphs

The Hound
04-15-2009, 10:26 AM
Even funnier are the people who have been entirely educated via Wu Tang and think somehow they know the meaning of life and shit.

The Prime Sithesizah
04-15-2009, 10:39 AM
Some of us are just well-educated and this is how we are.. but what you read, it's on the net so most are gonna feel otherwise.. and I'm one of the intelligent typers up here.. not trying to boast to make a point that I'm smart but this is me all day.. large vocabulary and rational reason.. point blank!

Longbongcilvaringz
04-15-2009, 10:40 AM
mmm, how do you scratch it raid a bag.

Senator C. Palantine
04-15-2009, 10:51 AM
Streight up hating on these no-it-all faggits. Me and my man Durag, feel me?

na mean?

Durag
04-15-2009, 10:51 AM
Pats posts have become increasingly obscure

I do however, think JIGSAW.45 is the most intelligent person on this site, maybe even the most intelligent in america.

Senator C. Palantine
04-15-2009, 10:56 AM
Jigsaw is the troof.

Does long division help you in real life? No.

Does modifying your baby mama's weave to hold spare rounds for you magnum help you in real life? Yes.

Shit might even save your life if fools try to light you up in the nail shop, feel me?

PCP TEACH DUH SEEDS.

Slothy Fitzpatrick
The original man had three toes.

Uncle Steezo
Sigs come as they come. i do about 1 or 2 a month

i am not in a rush.

Pat, lemme get that booty for old times sake.
I'll even do" the move".

Durag
04-15-2009, 11:06 AM
Jigsaw is the troof.

Does long division help you in real life? No.

Does modifying your baby mama's weave to hold spare rounds for you magnum help you in real life? Yes.

Shit might even save your life if fools try to light you up in the nail shop, feel me?

PCP TEACH DUH SEEDS.

"Grip nine times 5, do the maff mufucka its jigsaw to the 45"
^
ILLEST line of '09 so far.

JIGSAW.45 doesnt bore you over intelligent shit, he just cuts straight to tha point. He doesnt need to do shit coz hes got Skamp at his beckoning call.

Slothy Fitzpatrick
04-15-2009, 11:06 AM
Sigs come as they come. i do about 1 or 2 a month

i am not in a rush.

Pat, lemme get that booty for old times sake.
I'll even do" the move".

Long time no speak Gavin.

Do "the move" but do it quickly because Patrick has a low tolerance for pain.

Yours,

Slothy Fitzpatrick aka The Puppet Master.

Durag
04-15-2009, 11:09 AM
Whats the pussy like for a sloth, slothy?

Ive a sneaky suspicion your a fag. Its in your eyes you chunky litte fucker

Senator C. Palantine
04-15-2009, 11:14 AM
Jigsaw is like a fatter, uglier and lonelier Vinnie Paz

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/75/Vinnie_Paz_2.jpg

Longbongcilvaringz
04-15-2009, 11:15 AM
i had a wicked jump shot, sold crack on back blocks.

Durag
04-15-2009, 11:19 AM
Jigsaw isnt lonely, all he needs is one mic, one stage, only if he had one gun, one girl, one crib etc etc etc. Plus hes got his bestest friend in the world skampoe.

Their like a poster for "Stay in school" campaigns. "Stay in school kids, otherwise you'll end up unemployed, fat, taking pictures of you with guns, spending your life posting on the interent, and possibly joining P.C.P".

Longbongcilvaringz
04-15-2009, 11:22 AM
You mean NickyTooch?

Senator C. Palantine
04-15-2009, 11:23 AM
^^

Wishes he had dropped out of school and joined PCP.

Durag
04-15-2009, 11:25 AM
Nickytooch hasnt got a fuckin thang on JIGSAW.45, the man is unstoppable.

"Grip nine times 5, do the maff mufucka its jigsaw to the 45"

Puttin fear in duh streets ov conneticut

Slothy Fitzpatrick
04-15-2009, 11:32 AM
Whats the pussy like for a sloth, slothy?

Ive a sneaky suspicion your a fag. Its in your eyes you chunky litte fucker

I moved on from sloth vagina many years ago.

I have a sneaking suspicion you are Irish or speak in some sort of indecipherable tongue.

Yours,

Slothy Fitzpatrick aka The Chunky Columbian Mami Fucker.

Ghost In The 'Lac
04-15-2009, 04:09 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/75/Vinnie_Paz_2.jpg

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y150/Saltlick/Sub02/PattonOswalt01.jpg

http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMTc3NjA0MDQxN15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTYyNjk1MQ@@._ V1._SX277_SY400_.jpg

YungSunny
04-15-2009, 04:46 PM
^^

Wishes he had dropped out of school and joined PCP.

You don't need to go to summer school, just pick up that P.C.P. double CD.

beautifulrock
04-15-2009, 05:54 PM
thanks for making a thread about me

EAGLE EYE
04-15-2009, 06:18 PM
I think KTL is a wonderful place and we should all have a picnic sometime.

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
04-15-2009, 06:22 PM
Damn man why you hatin on cool dan?

ahahahahahahahahhahhaahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

Did Gavin just make a funny?!?!?!?!?!

Have I not been paying enough attention to you, Gavin?

Do you feel neglected?

I'm sorry I haven't had time for you lately, but there are a lot of fake-ass nerds on wu-corp

But don't worry, yes, Gavin, I see you.

Your the geeky fashion-designing black fellow who was tall, but shitty at basketball, so grew up as kind of an outcast. But what you lack in social grace, you make up for by playing make believe on the internet and and drawing pictures of sparkly vests and bedazzling stone-washed jeans.

Thanks for your constant shout-outs. With your support, together we can grow the LadiesLoveCoolDan brand.

You are welcome for my acknowledgment. I hope this makes you feel a small sense of validation.

EAGLE EYE
04-15-2009, 06:24 PM
LAdies Love Cool Dan shits all over the Hilfiger clothing line in the '09

Paranoid
04-15-2009, 06:44 PM
And you KNOW their not? Spouting utter shit for 5 long winded paragraphs that is full of contradictions, lies, repetition, and makes them sound even more stupid than you thought?

I never really go into ktl, even though apparantly its dope, idk, everytime i go in there i see big fuckin long-winded paraghraphs and im usually bored out of my mind by the time the first line is finished.

Im not overly intelligent or anything, so i dont post random paraghraps about shit i havent got a clue on, or even worse, think i know everything about it and think im right which seems to be what ktl is full off.

Idk if im on my own here, but most of ktl bores the hell out of me and so does those big long ass winded posts about aliens giving you handjobs and the illuminati controlling your erections.

Co-sign

zooruka
04-15-2009, 06:50 PM
two words .... visions unseen hahahahaha lol

peace

Slothy Fitzpatrick
04-16-2009, 02:22 AM
ahahahahahahahahhahhaahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

Did Gavin just make a funny?!?!?!?!?!

Have I not been paying enough attention to you, Gavin?

Do you feel neglected?

I'm sorry I haven't had time for you lately, but there are a lot of fake-ass nerds on wu-corp

But don't worry, yes, Gavin, I see you.

Your the geeky fashion-designing black fellow who was tall, but shitty at basketball, so grew up as kind of an outcast. But what you lack in social grace, you make up for by playing make believe on the internet and and drawing pictures of sparkly vests and bedazzling stone-washed jeans.

Thanks for your constant shout-outs. With your support, together we can grow the LadiesLoveCoolDan brand.

You are welcome for my acknowledgment. I hope this makes you feel a small sense of validation.

Let grow the brand together, one calcified pineal gland at a time.

Durag
04-16-2009, 03:10 AM
two words .... visions unseen hahahahaha lol

peace

Nah man, Visions Unseen is one of the intelligent posters, he doesnt type paragraphs going off on one unless he has to, most of his posts are precise and to the point.

LORD NOSE
04-16-2009, 03:26 AM
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=75164

proof ^

LLDanny

you do talk to got dam much though

really

no diss - just cut some of that filler you call a got dam reply

nobody wanna read all that shit

diggy
04-16-2009, 03:33 AM
Prof is hating because he was rejected from getting into the vatican.

NIGHT MAYOR
04-16-2009, 03:38 AM
im going to write a book on this forum one day, and go broke off it.

diggy
04-16-2009, 03:42 AM
im going to write a book on this forum one day, and go broke off it.

lol

Ghost In The 'Lac
04-16-2009, 07:15 AM
theres noting wrong with typing alot lol.

i cant believe this is even up for debate as a "diss".

Talk about "anti-intellectualism".

If someone wants to type alot, it doesnt mean theyre trying to show that they clever.

I prefer longer posts.

FUCK A TWITTER GENERATION

Durag
04-16-2009, 07:21 AM
Nothing wrong with long posts when its saying something, ive written a few, but when its paragraph after paragraph of the same shit that was said in the first few lines just repeated over and over and said in different ways so as to make us think he or she is more intelligent than they are.