PDA

View Full Version : do you have BEEF with CELLULITE

TSA
04-15-2009, 09:07 PM
does it bother you?

i personally think if it bothers you you're a pusseh with a weenie dick.
that shit can me very sexy, and women need to stop being retarded.
a swear, women's perception of an attractive women has nothing to do with the male perception and unless the women is looking for puss, should drop her retardedness and recognize real

:mmmyah: cellulite
:mmmyah: a little flop in the underarm
:mmmyah: love handles
:mmmyah: puffy puss
:mmmyah: dressing down
:mmmyah: fat asses
:mmmyah: PHICK thighs

all shit women need to learn to appreciate. always talking about men not knowing what the want without even giving second thought if there's things in the women men want or not.

whens the last time you looked at a girls nails?
or purse?
unless your a FUCKING GOD DAMN RAW CRIMEY JEWISH LINX NIGGER, which in that case it doesn't even matter what the purse looks like

SKAMPOE
04-15-2009, 09:11 PM
i love all dat shit

Ghost In The 'Lac
04-15-2009, 09:16 PM
erm if you had been with enuff girls you would no anyway that nearly every bitch has at least some sellulight. even the skinny 1's.

they all do. well i guess from the age of like 18 it appears. i dont remember any of my high school GF;s having it.

so if you got beef with it, YOUR GAY basically.

TSA
04-15-2009, 09:20 PM
^co-sign

except the girl im with, im pretty sure she has 0 body fat except in her massive, massive breasts.

but still, if she did i'll love that shit.
women have the same taste in women as gay men.

ppl are always talking about men putting imagines on women that they have to fit like models and shit

nigga, ain't no straight man in the fuckin modeling industry
that's why we're beating our dick to alexis texas not fuckin twiggy.

nobody cares about what men want. Only women think typical looking models are fine, women and gay men cause they can't get boners from raw feh muh num shit

Ghost In The 'Lac
04-15-2009, 09:25 PM
women dont care what men want either.

woman care about what woman like/what gets other woman jealous.

woman dont even find men attractive generally. i mean theyve got nothing against them, they ll fuck happily, but a man has to be respectable only most importantly.

woman look at a mans AURA first, and his looks 2nd. as long as hes not physically repulsive.

SKAMPOE
04-15-2009, 09:42 PM
^co-sign

except the girl im with, im pretty sure she has 0 body fat except in her massive, massive breasts.
post pics faag

TSA
04-15-2009, 09:44 PM
true indeed.

i've sad for a long time that all women are lesbian.
they just need that DICK
he he.. all right.

TSA
04-15-2009, 09:46 PM
@skampoe, i have in the 1%

and though the over emphasized on the breast size, they're rather large.

Visionz
04-16-2009, 02:49 AM
@skampoe, i have in the 1%

and though the over emphasized on the breast size, they're rather large.
She still got fat on her dude, 0% is on some |<aren carpenter anorexic shit

http://www.geocities.com/eatingproblems2000/karencarpenter.jpg

http://www.diet-blog.com/archives/kcarp.jpg

snapple
04-16-2009, 09:13 AM
dnanannanannaa battt guuuurrrrlll

Senator C. Palantine
04-16-2009, 09:42 AM
Senator got beef wid bitches that look like ironing boards.

Skinny bitches feel like you're fucking a bag of tent poles, feelme?

Durag
04-16-2009, 10:32 AM
Do men have celulite? Or is it just women?

i gots no beef with celulite, i like all the shit Tissa mentioned, i like a little belly too, a flat stomach looks boring, i like a little belly, looks sexy when when your fucking them.

Senator C. Palantine
04-16-2009, 10:36 AM
Fat men do, i think.

But all bitches got a bit. Unless their young and really skinny (Ive been told, your honour).

Durag
04-16-2009, 10:53 AM
Poor skamp must be riddled with it.

Young, really skinny girls are a fuckin turn off. My girlfriends sister is 18 but looks about 12 and is skinnier than a lampost, youd literally break her in half if you fucked her. Shes revolting.

Koolish
04-17-2009, 11:45 AM
yeah it's fucked up, girls look at magazines as how they think they should look, but guys are looking at maxim and FHM.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
04-17-2009, 03:11 PM
There is a girl I love ripping on for being fat. I don't think she is but she has the most unhealthy cellulite riddle bulging bouncing ass. She thinks shes fat cause she used to be skinnier. I don't care I think its hot, but its still fun telling girls they're fat. I'm subtle though so it hurts, plus I never say it to her I say it next to her ;)

Its just weird though, cause its like just her ass and thighs, her upper body is normal (nice rack but not thick up there) but shes a dancer (not a stripper :0) so I would think her ass would be really muscular. Her thighs is like my waist with only minor exaggeration.

Uncle Steezo
04-17-2009, 03:46 PM
i like firm thickness.

Cottage cheese aint sexy.

When you get a lil bigger you'll understand.

For now get what pussy you can while you,re broke

TSA
04-17-2009, 04:30 PM
my girlfriend is the most beautiful women you'll ever masterbate to you in your life.

this thread is kinda ironic though cause she's really skinny.

but i do like some cottage cheese, just softness in general, firmness is wack to me, no fun.

your moms mobbin and rapin her
saudi arabia.

snapple
04-17-2009, 07:21 PM
women dont care what men want either.

woman care about what woman like/what gets other woman jealous.

woman dont even find men attractive generally. i mean theyve got nothing against them, they ll fuck happily, but a man has to be respectable only most importantly.

woman look at a mans AURA first, and his looks 2nd. as long as hes not physically repulsive.

yo you sound mad gay and high.....i dont kno what the fuck you're trying to say....:nonono:

TheBoarzHeadBoy
04-17-2009, 10:24 PM
I think he's trying to say that women care about five things in this order:

Confidence and Style: "He's got an Aura"

Money/Future Money: "Gold Diggings"

Personality: "Not a total douche all the time"

Sexual Abilities: "He can eat a pussy"

Appearance: "He showers... bi weekly"

So if you got swagga, paper, is civil, fuck like a tiger, and trim ya shrub you will get pussy. Eventually... if shes drunk... and high... and has a face like a bus hit her.