PDA

View Full Version : I think it's gay that my Islam thread got closed

TSA
04-15-2009, 09:10 PM
this is another reason why KTL is gay, just cause something isn't nice doesn't mean you have to be a pussy about it.

in response to the comment about extremists, like it or not extremists and fundamentalists interpret their religion more accurately then moderates and religious liberals.

Bin Laden really isn't violating the Quran.

Ghost In The 'Lac
04-15-2009, 09:13 PM
but now sunny winters is a KTL mod (laugh) you know that was gonna happen.

im pretty sure he wouldnt of closed a christianity sucks thread.

the thread was gay thouh. i dont think anyone in it could be considered a theological scholer or had even read at least one page of the Qu'ran, so it was a completely pointless debate i ddidnt care to invlove in.

TSA
04-15-2009, 09:23 PM
so fucking what?

who needs to be an expert on shit

what the fuck is an expert?

just tell your opinion and argue it if you want

ppl are always saying "DEUhhhhreefff duh pee peel in Kay Tee El aren't egg sperts, cite your source es"
who cares?
its the internet

fuck that

that's fucking gay, fuck that.

LORD NOSE
04-15-2009, 09:29 PM
im pretty sure he wouldnt of closed a christianity sucks thread.

i don't know - make one and see what happens

this thread will get deleted in a few - or moved to Dear Admins where complaints go

plus this is why the thread got closed

Ahahahahahahaha!!!!

For someone so condescending, you are stupid as fuck.

You pulled your own card on with your essay of generic insults, ignorance, and nerdiness.

So YOU, understand every facet of every religion without any questions?

Really?

"you should go into the manure business..."?

I have no problem with confused foreignn white kids, but even Sunny Winters has to recognize the humore in 17-year-old Nordic virgin, militant muslims claiming to have everything all figured out because they listened to too much Killah Priest.

Look, kid, I have no problem with your quest for knowledge, but you have a very juvenile view of the world.

Grow up and experience reality and kiss a girl and then reformulate your views.

now i can go and erase all the nonsense and open the thread back up
but TSAs intention is not to gain an understanding or a respect, its to state his unthought out opinions
you just want to hurl insults and jokes - you need attention - don't seek it here

TSA
04-15-2009, 09:34 PM
its not a complaint, it is a continuation of the closed thread.

yeah, islam sucks.

LORD NOSE
04-15-2009, 09:38 PM
its not a complaint, it is a continuation of the closed thread.

yeah, islam sucks.

I think it's gay that my Islam thread got closed

this is another reason why KTL is gay

those are complaints

KTL is gay - but you live in here

whats that say about you

Olive Oil Goombah
04-15-2009, 11:02 PM
due to sunny winters' affiliation with an extremist organization it does not surprise me that he would censor a forum that he moderates if the material is not to his liking.

LORD NOSE
04-15-2009, 11:06 PM
due to sunny winters' affiliation with an extremist organization

you keep repeating this after my post -

i post - then you post this after i post

you're annoying - grow up and move on

Olive Oil Goombah
04-15-2009, 11:10 PM
I post it because people need to realize why you say the things you do, and how futile it is to argue with a person of your ilk.

But you are correct, I will move on.

LORD NOSE
04-16-2009, 12:38 AM
I post it because people need to realize why you say the things you do, and how futile it is to argue with a person of your ilk.

But you are correct, I will move on.

so you're a savior of the people huh

save them from sunny winters words

"don't listen to him, he's in the nation of islam"

so thats your job huh

Slothy Fitzpatrick
04-16-2009, 02:58 AM
Do you have to be human to be a NOI member?

Visionz
04-16-2009, 04:59 AM
this is another reason why KTL is gay, just cause something isn't nice doesn't mean you have to be a pussy about it.

in response to the comment about extremists, like it or not extremists and fundamentalists interpret their religion more accurately then moderates and religious liberals.

See this is the thing. I've read a good deal of the Quran. I won't say the entire book because then I'd be lying. But I have gotten to over 650 pages into. If you got questions ask questions. How the fuck would you expect to learn anything by professing what you think is right and then presenting it as fact??

That last statement is just an outright lie and you present like it was gospel. Do you think that's the intent of KTL? If so you're gonna have to step your studies up or you're going to be dealing with a lot of locked thread, changed titles n' shit. And understand that it has nothing to do with your actual stance on Islam, its that your stance on Islam is an extremely uninformed one.

so fucking what?

who needs to be an expert on shit

what the fuck is an expert?

just tell your opinion and argue it if you want

ppl are always saying "DEUhhhhreefff duh pee peel in Kay Tee El aren't egg sperts, cite your source es"
who cares?
its the internet

fuck that

that's fucking gay, fuck that.
nope, fuck that. No one's saying be a fuckin expert but there's ZERO reason to pass around conjecture and baseless opinions like it means something.

Let's face it, that's kiddish. There's a spot on this forum for that kind of stuff and ain't shit getting banned there but that place isn't KTL.

Tage
04-16-2009, 10:20 AM
it was closed because your a complete fucking retard tsa. im not religious in the slightest, but i respect other peoples beliefs.

nope, fuck that. No one's saying be a fuckin expert but there's ZERO reason to pass around conjecture and baseless opinions like it means something.

well said. conjecture is involved in all of tsa's posts outside of gen chat.

beautifulrock
04-16-2009, 12:45 PM
You think everything is gay. This is what makes you a blatant homosexual.

beautifulrock
04-16-2009, 12:48 PM

How the fuck do you know? You know god damn well, you didn't read no Quran.

LORD NOSE
04-16-2009, 02:30 PM
this is another reason why KTL is gay, just cause

http://thepoopbook.com/images/poop.jpg

__________________________________________________ _______

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
04-16-2009, 05:31 PM
i don't know - make one and see what happens

this thread will get deleted in a few - or moved to Dear Admins where complaints go

plus this is why the thread got closed

now i can go and erase all the nonsense and open the thread back up
but TSAs intention is not to gain an understanding or a respect, its to state his unthought out opinions
you just want to hurl insults and jokes - you need attention - don't seek it here

Please notice that Sunny ignored my previous post, which dropped godly wisdom, and picked one of MY posts, which was a response to being personally attacked twice, and said that it was why he closed the thread.

Sunny, if you are a moderator, you shouldn't let my godliness and your hatred of it cause you to become emotional.

Admins, please address Sunny's childish behavior and feminine disposition.

His whole stye is, in fact, chump.

If you don't like me, that is fine. But be a professional.

LORD NOSE
04-16-2009, 06:48 PM
Please notice that Sunny ignored my previous post,

doesn't everybody !

which dropped godly wisdom, and picked one of MY posts, which was a response to being personally attacked twice, and said that it was why he closed the thread.

i didn't close it because of you - but what you and others participated in

Sunny, if you are a moderator,

If ?

you shouldn't let my oddliness and your hatred of it cause you to become emotional.

ok

Admins, please address Sunny's childish behavior and feminine disposition.

His whole stye is, in fact, chump.

If you don't like me, that is fine. But be a professional.

you like fish sticks don't you

Olive Oil Goombah
04-16-2009, 07:04 PM
so you're a savior of the people huh

save them from sunny winters words

"don't listen to him, he's in the nation of islam"

so thats your job huh

yes, in fact I am. Its not so much a job as it is a guideline. No profit. A true man of the people.

LORD NOSE
04-16-2009, 07:17 PM
yes, in fact I am. Its not so much a job as it is a guideline. No profit. A true man of the people.

they have strong medicine for your condition

stop doing it to yourself - you know we can see you right ?

http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/8637/686x.gif

Mumm Ra
04-16-2009, 07:20 PM
I think that idea about KTL access is starting to sound pretty good
I don't know how these cats do it, just say things with absolutely no real thought process behind them. Then complain when people call them out on it.
regardless of who's opinion is right or wrong, they can't even communicate in any sort of intelligent way

LORD NOSE
04-16-2009, 07:24 PM
they can't even communicate in any sort of intelligent way

eggzaklee

Olive Oil Goombah
04-16-2009, 07:29 PM
they have strong medicine for your condition

stop doing it to yourself - you know we can see you right ?

http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/8637/686x.gif

I feel sorry for your mother.

LORD NOSE
04-16-2009, 07:32 PM
I feel sorry for your mother.

me too

Prolifical ENG
04-16-2009, 10:08 PM
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=74766

EAGLE EYE
04-16-2009, 11:35 PM
There is a whole lot of angry posting & fish stick eating going on in this thread and not enough Yard Work getting done.

LORD NOSE
04-17-2009, 12:39 AM
you're a gay fish

Hellspawn
04-17-2009, 05:35 AM
"DEUhhhhreefff duh pee peel in Kay Tee El aren't egg sperts, cite your source es"

Can't stop laughin about this :D

Uncle Steezo
04-17-2009, 11:31 AM
i told you months ago to ban 4 people from ktl.

Ktl is not for children.

Destructive behavior.

04-17-2009, 12:37 PM
If people want to have one-sided discussions where nobody dissents or disagrees, let them start a user group.

Should we ban everybody who disagrees with Sunny and Gavin?

The majority of my posts in KTL are serious and well thought out. Then there are responses to posters who have personal problems with me.

I notice that it is OK for certain posters to make personal and disparaging remarks about others, so long as they agree with the KTL status quo.

If I respond to a personal attack, I am being "immature".

Gavin, please remove yourself from my nutsack.

I have tried to ignore your sad bullshit for some time, but you keep shouting me out.

KTL has long been about alternative, unproven viewpoints, borderline-cultism, anti-semitism, and bashing the status quo without suggestion of alternative.

It is what it is, and everyone is fine with that, but you can't start banning people who disagree because lonely fashion designers have personal problems with them.

That is straight bullshit to attempt to ban the few posters because of college educations and altering views. That is some commie bullshit.

Don't speak about toxicity or destructiveness, because KTL regulars created this environment by referring to all dissenters as "sheep" "blind" and "brain-washed".

Ghost In The 'Lac
04-17-2009, 12:45 PM
http://www.joeydevilla.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/think_of_the_children.jpg

Olive Oil Goombah
04-17-2009, 02:17 PM
If people want to have one-sided discussions where nobody dissents or disagrees, let them start a user group.

Should we ban everybody who disagrees with Sunny and Gavin?

The majority of my posts in KTL are serious and well thought out. Then there are responses to posters who have personal problems with me.

I notice that it is OK for certain posters to make personal and disparaging remarks about others, so long as they agree with the KTL status quo.

If I respond to a personal attack, I am being "immature".

Gavin, please remove yourself from my nutsack.

I have tried to ignore your sad bullshit for some time, but you keep shouting me out.

KTL has long been about alternative, unproven viewpoints, borderline-cultism, anti-semitism, and bashing the status quo without suggestion of alternative.

It is what it is, and everyone is fine with that, but you can't start banning people who disagree because lonely fashion designers have personal problems with them.

That is straight bullshit to attempt to ban the few posters because of college educations and altering views. That is some commie bullshit.

Don't speak about toxicity or destructiveness, because KTL regulars created this environment by referring to all dissenters as "sheep" "blind" and "brain-washed".

I agree, and echo your comments.

If the certain few who just want one side of views or at least only people from their certain perspective discussing these views amongst eachother, they should start a usergroup, this way they can pick and choose who they want.

Longbongcilvaringz
04-17-2009, 02:26 PM
SUNNY citing anyone's posts as irrelevant or inflammatory is the ultimate irony.

He has no mandate to delete or edit anyone's posts or delete threads.

Ban the quasi Muslim faggit cunt.

Olive Oil Goombah
04-17-2009, 02:29 PM
^fries pork in mountain dew

TSA
04-17-2009, 04:20 PM
merging threads and stickies kill subjects.

ppl wanna see ppl respond to their post and thus won't post in a thread if it gets too big, nor will the check one of it gets too big cause they're lazy and throwing in input is like dropping water into an ocean.

moms mobbin and rapin her.

saudi arabia.

LORD NOSE
04-17-2009, 04:26 PM
i told you months ago to ban 4 people from ktl.

Ktl is not for children.

Destructive behavior.

agreed - allot of us in KTL don't agree with each other on some subjects but we can debate and discuss the topics without the insults and unthought out opinions that are only stated to get a rise out of the participants

Mumm Ra
04-17-2009, 05:26 PM
mhm
some still aint gettin it - i already said it's not about who's opinion is right or wrong.
that's completely irrelevant in what's going on here.
in all actuality it's the civilized threads that have two opposing views that are usually the most interesting and one is more prone to learn something from.

Olive Oil Goombah
04-17-2009, 05:34 PM
whose to say certain threads are civilized and others aren't though?

TSA's thread, while it was worded badly did bring up a good point, and if you weed thru the insults, there was some interesting dialogue.

I think you all just need some thicker skin.

Prolifical ENG
04-17-2009, 05:38 PM

TSA's thread, while it was worded badly did bring up a good point, and if you weed thru the insults, there was some interesting dialogue.

Olive Oil Goombah
04-17-2009, 05:42 PM
...okay thats a very ambiguous point you just tried to make. Care to elaborate?

04-17-2009, 05:47 PM
The problem is that it is ok to insult certain people for their beliefs and call them sheep, blind, devils, etc., but it is not ok to insult others.

Mumm Ra
04-17-2009, 05:52 PM

if you can't recognize the differences between civilized and uncivilized behavior I'm not sure how to help you

04-17-2009, 06:03 PM
Many of the conversations that people in KTL consider "building" would be considered uncivilized by mainstream society.

THe way that white people and Jewish people are discussed would be considered unacceptable.

Yet, the culture in KTL makes it normal. Which is more offensive? A few crude words directed at an indidvidual, or baseless, accusatory, and inflammatory blanket statements that target an entire people?

I just don't choose to cry about it and try to get people banned, because that is not proactive.

The people that are quickest to disparage others are the quickest to try and get people banned.

Mumm Ra
04-17-2009, 06:04 PM
The problem is that it is ok to insult certain people for their beliefs and call them sheep, blind, devils, etc., but it is not ok to insult others.
being called sheep, blind, devil, ignorant
are not insults
unless they are used with no reasoning, or used purely to try to get at somebody's feelings. But I almost never see those words used that way.
or unless someone can relate to those words and feels insulted - but that's on them
you, personally, are well known to make up all kinds of shit to call people (and me) with absolutely no real reasoning behind it, and you know this.
and when people (TSA) base entire opinions and threads about shit with that exact underlying structure - it crumbles.

Mumm Ra
04-17-2009, 06:07 PM
Many of the conversations that people in KTL consider "building" would be considered uncivilized by mainstream society.

THe way that white people and Jewish people are discussed would be considered unacceptable.

Yet, the culture in KTL makes it normal. Which is more offensive? A few crude words directed at an indidvidual, or baseless, accusatory, and inflammatory blanket statements that target an entire people?

I just don't choose to cry about it and try to get people banned, because that is not proactive.

The people that are quickest to disparage others are the quickest to try and get people banned.
ill say for the third time - i don't care if people have different views.
in fact it's a good thing.
I would not want people banned for having different views - it's how they approach and convey them.
and whether or not they even have anything real to base those opinions on - and whether or not they are able to recognize that once it's been pointed out to them

04-17-2009, 06:11 PM
are not insults

I don't even know how to respond to that.

unless they are used with no reasoning, or used purely to try to get at somebody's feelings. But I almost never see those words used that way.
or unless someone can relate to those words and feels insulted - but that's on them

Hmmm...Again, the only "reason" people use those insults is because someone disagrees with them on something that cannot be proven. It is typical KTL speak for when someone disagrees with KTL OPINION

you, personally, are well known to make up all kinds of shit to call people (and me) with absolutely no real reasoning behind it, and you know this.
Obviously, I don't KNOW any of you, just as none of you KNOW me. Yet it seems we still evaluate eachother on perception. I honestly believe most of the things I say about people in KTL. And if you guys honestly believe I'm a "sheep", I would disagree strongly, but I guess you can still say it.

and when people (TSA) base entire opinions and threads about shit with that exact underlying structure - it crumbles.

You are creating different standards for different people, and, in my opinion, are being extremely biased and hypocritical.

04-17-2009, 06:17 PM
ill say for the third time - i don't care if people have different views.
in fact it's a good thing.
I would not want people banned for having different views - it's how they approach and convey them.
and whether or not they even have anything real to base those opinions on - and whether or not they are able to recognize that once it's been pointed out to them

Is being condescending civilized?

I'll say it for the fifth time.

When people do have different views, they are immediately insulted. THen, when they respond in kind, the ktl cabal says they are being destructive.

You are already implying, in this thread, that your OPINIONS on matters are more valid than mine and that mine are based on nothing.

Yet I am older, wiser, more experienced, and have more formal education than you.(Me responding in kind to you. Is it true? It is only my opinion based on the internet impression I get from you.)

How is it not an insult that you are implying my views are baseless and invalid in comparison to yours?

This is exactly how the rift in KTL was started.

Prolifical ENG
04-17-2009, 06:24 PM
In KTL most of the insults that cause that friction are ad hominems.

In that I don't point fingers at anyone spcifically. Everyone needs to try to avoid doing that.

Mumm Ra
04-17-2009, 06:33 PM

Hmmm...Again, the only "reason" people use those insults is because someone disagrees with them on something that cannot be proven. It is typical KTL speak for when someone disagrees with KTL OPINIONfrom your perspective
it also depends on specific instances. I'm sure those words have been used with and without reasoning.
when someone makes a thread or opinion with no knowledge of the source material, or concrete basis behind it, they're going to be called blind or whatever else
this is justified

Obviously, I don't KNOW any of you, just as none of you KNOW me. Yet it seems we still evaluate eachother on perception. I honestly believe most of the things I say about people in KTL. And if you guys honestly believe I'm a "sheep", I would disagree strongly, but I guess you can still say it.I've never said it
You are creating different standards for different people, and, in my opinion, are being extremely biased and hypocritical.I don't see how any of that applies to me.

the only standard I want to make is to have everybody back up their statements with some kind of thought out basis to it.
sometimes sheep/devil/blind is a well thought out assertion.
making a thread about islam and the quran without an understanding of either can be universally seen as not valid.

LORD NOSE
04-17-2009, 06:36 PM
eg:

"how can you say that there is no god you dumb bastard"

Lucid is on point and sees the situation very clearly

its mostly a maturity issue
and some guilt that causes allot of the friction also

Olive Oil Goombah
04-17-2009, 06:38 PM
Lucid....your initial statement....that devil and ignorant and whatever u said weren't insults if they were directed at certain people meeting the criterion you approve of is all the evidence needed.

And it was the first thing you said.

Stop trying to be righteous. THats the problem with KTL. ONe of the main underlying grass roots fundamental problems.

You have a group of people who are immovable within their views, think that everything they say and believe is absolute truth and that any opposition to it is 'destructive' and 'devilish' etc.

Nobody on this forum nor in life is 100% true and perfect in all aspects of their views. Everyone is a hypcrite to a certain extent, and everyone has been proven wrong.

This isn't just a KTL problem. Thats my opinion on the situation.

Professor Poopsnagle
04-17-2009, 06:40 PM
You'd have to be a cunt baked fucking fool to want to post there in the first place. Or anywhere else on this forum for that matter.

Mumm Ra
04-17-2009, 06:44 PM
Is being condescending civilized?

I'll say it for the fifth time.

When people do have different views, they are immediately insulted. THen, when they respond in kind, the ktl cabal says they are being destructive.

You are already implying, in this thread, that your OPINIONS on matters are more valid than mine and that mine are based on nothing.

Yet I am older, wiser, more experienced, and have more formal education than you.(Me responding in kind to you. Is it true? It is only my opinion based on the internet impression I get from you.)

How is it not an insult that you are implying my views are baseless and invalid in comparison to yours?

This is exactly how the rift in KTL was started.
I really don't know where you got any of this from - I never said anything about your opinions being baseless.
I don't see how I implied anything you're claiming I have implied.
it's not about OPINIONS, it's about BACKING UP opinions.
do you know the difference between a based opinion and a baseless opinion?
example - talking about knowing what a book is about without ever reading that book is a baseless opinion.

depends on what you consider an insult. sometimes what you find insulting is not an insult.
not sure what to tell ya, I'd have to see examples

Mumm Ra
04-17-2009, 06:51 PM
Lucid....your initial statement....that devil and ignorant and whatever u said weren't insults if they were directed at certain people meeting the criterion you approve of is all the evidence needed.
smh
its very simple, people, really.
if you call me ignorant for speaking about something I really have no real knowledge of - then you will be 100% justified in calling me that name
if you say "hey lucid that's just...dumb, you ignorant fool" and stop there, it has no basis to it, and is destructive behavior

Mumm Ra
04-17-2009, 06:52 PM
im not gonna be distracted from playing basketball any longer on this lovely day you sons of bitches!!!!
peace

Visionz
04-17-2009, 10:19 PM

And it was the first thing you said.

Stop trying to be righteous. THats the problem with KTL. ONe of the main underlying grass roots fundamental problems.

You have a group of people who are immovable within their views, think that everything they say and believe is absolute truth and that any opposition to it is 'destructive' and 'devilish' etc.

Nobody on this forum nor in life is 100% true and perfect in all aspects of their views. Everyone is a hypcrite to a certain extent, and everyone has been proven wrong.

This isn't just a KTL problem. Thats my opinion on the situation.

The doctrinal system, which produces what we call "propaganda" when discussing enemies, has two distinct targets. One target is what's sometimes called the "political class," the roughly 20% of the
population that's relatively educated, more or less articulate, playing some role in decision-making. Their acceptance of doctrine is crucial, because they're in a position to design and implement policy. Then there's the other 80% or so of the population. These are Lippmann's "spectators of action," whom he referred to as the "bewildered herd." They are supposed to follow orders and keep out of the way of the important people. They're the target of the real mass media: the tabloids, the sitcoms, the Super Bowl and so on.

The powers that be know most of us AREsheep. I'm willing to be that 99.9% of the general population here have some degree of sheepishness in 'em. The mistake would be anybody thinkin they're somehow apart from the pack when they don't know what it means to be seperated.

I'm attached to the grid myself, even when I'd rather not be but I'm working on that one. Real freedom in America does not come easy.

(please ask for my definiton before anyone goes off---I got friends to pick up from the airport so I gotta go)----peace fam

Olive Oil Goombah
04-17-2009, 10:35 PM
The powers that be know most of us AREsheep. I'm willing to be that 99.9% of the general population here have some degree of sheepishness in 'em. The mistake would be anybody thinkin they're somehow apart from the pack when they don't know what it means to be seperated.

I'm attached to the grid myself, even when I'd rather not be but I'm working on that one. Real freedom in America does not come easy.

(please ask for my definiton before anyone goes off---I got friends to pick up from the airport so I gotta go)----peace fam

I feel you...I do. It I catch myself all the time. What can you do? Realistically all of us are pretty powerless. You deal with the basic survival...making money, paying bills, etc. We are in no position to even think about any kind of policy making.
But thats the mentality they like....they're not doing it because we're 'devils' or cuz you what you are. They don't discrimminate.

And all that ideology is great, because it has truth to it, but in the end, sometimes they overdo that shit...like these people have magical evil powers, and they control everything and your helpless.

Fuck that shit...thats what I don't buy into, and thats why I am very critical of alot of extremist views like that.
ANd if you notice their followers are almost cult -like, eerily similar to their right wing religious 'rivals'.

The political spectrum isn't a straight line......Its more like a circle with the far right and far left wings meeting at six.

Huggasaurus Sex
04-18-2009, 07:15 AM
your problem was expecting a serious discussion about some of the morally reprehensible teachings of islam in KTL.

next time try gen chat. only morons make serious posts in KTL.

(sorry to all the nice morons) :9

Uncle Steezo
04-20-2009, 02:50 AM
i take all the credit for "destructive behavior" and it applies to dan TSA MIC Tyson and sometimes nick.

They destroy the possibility of constructive conversation by either distraction, insult, misinformation or overall douchery

Each has their own way of spraying perfume on the shit but at the root its all the same.

narc
04-30-2009, 05:13 PM
due to sunny winters' affiliation with an extremist organization it does not surprise me that he would censor a forum that he moderates if the material is not to his liking.
qft

are not insults
wut?

in other news, Dan is now my favourite poster

Olive Oil Goombah
04-30-2009, 05:55 PM
i take all the credit for "destructive behavior" and it applies to dan TSA MIC Tyson and sometimes nick.

They destroy the possibility of constructive conversation by either distraction, insult, misinformation or overall douchery

Each has their own way of spraying perfume on the shit but at the root its all the same.

SOmetimes either of us go overboard, but it is usually in reaction to some dumbass shit that is posted, almost 100% of the time focusing around race. Alot of it stems from the clash of 5% or Nation of Islam vs. White Man.

But your only pointing out half of the side, which alot of people on this board do. Its not a black extremist board where you can post ignorant shit and people will just accept it.

Its hypocrital that you would allow that but would not allow some KKK race bullshit or some Neo Nazi stuff.
That thread would be deleted.

So as long as you allow the pro-black (antiwhite) threads and thats ok, than you will always have confrontations.

You have three choices. Make a seperate race forum with which it will probably be the same shit as here.
I don't think tho, that we have to worry about KKK shit from any of the white members here.
Most aren't even of that variety and the ones that are would wouldn't even be able to get away with it without getting dogged 100 times worse than some of the racist shit now.

You could just delete the threads. MOre censorship, but essentially for the good.

Just let it be...let them debate and duke it out.

Being that I really dont think its a big deal on this board.

People get sensitive and overreact.

Like SUNNY is doing these days as he goes through his Adolf Winters phase

04-30-2009, 06:12 PM
|I didn't see that Gavin post. He is just singling out people who disagree with him. I, personally, think that it is "destructive" to make hideous t-shirts that reinforce negative black stereotypes and then promote bigotry on hip-hop message boards.

But I don't try to get Gavin banned or censored.

Olive Oil Goombah
04-30-2009, 06:53 PM
I can understand where Gavin is coming from at times racially. But he dips too far away sometimes probably because he has experienced racism in his life personally and it affected him alot.

What he fails to realize is that he is talking to an Italian and a Jew moreso than a 'white man' according to Whitness Regulations with the KKK.

I guarantee i've heard wop, dago and all that shit 50 times more from other whites and blacks on wucorp than anyone has called gavin a nigger.

ANd Dan gets all the Jew hate too.

So, i dont know who Gavin is really mad at. It think it has more to do with Bonerfarm Hitler and all his Aussie shit....basically the rednecks of the Pacific. And others too, like TSA and all the stuff going on there.

04-30-2009, 07:51 PM
Gavin doesn't care about racism. He just wants to be the alpha male on wu-corp. He wants stupid people to agree with him and his borderline-retarded and hitleresque rhetoric

Olive Oil Goombah
04-30-2009, 08:18 PM
Thats a possibility.

04-30-2009, 08:23 PM
The real problem with KTL is the recent lack of CharlesJones posts.

RALPH WIGGUM
05-01-2009, 07:57 AM
I can understand where Gavin is coming from at times racially. But he dips too far away sometimes probably because he has experienced racism in his life personally and it affected him alot.

What he fails to realize is that he is talking to an Italian and a Jew moreso than a 'white man' according to Whitness Regulations with the KKK.

I guarantee i've heard wop, dago and all that shit 50 times more from other whites and blacks on wucorp than anyone has called gavin a nigger.

ANd Dan gets all the Jew hate too.

So, i dont know who Gavin is really mad at. It think it has more to do with Bonerfarm Hitler and all his Aussie shit....basically the rednecks of the Pacific. And others too, like TSA and all the stuff going on there.

Dont forget about the french hate.

Compulsion
05-01-2009, 08:02 AM

Don't worry it is quite obvious.

Compulsion
05-01-2009, 08:05 AM

True.