PDA

View Full Version : germany2006 worldchampionchip!!

understand
06-15-2005, 12:43 PM
The German Team will win this cup!
I think the German Team is one of the three favourits!!!

www.digitalefreunde.q27.de (http://www.digitalefreunde.q27.de)

:mexico:

TUCO
06-15-2005, 12:47 PM
i cant wait yo!
hopefully Brazil or France or Spain can take it all
just wish my country would return to greatness (Bolivia ranked #14 in 1997)

peace

connor
06-15-2005, 01:51 PM
it's actually called the world cup and i think brazil will win it

understand
06-16-2005, 09:25 AM
Germany will take the cup at home..

Prince Rai
06-16-2005, 10:40 AM
Germany will take the cup at home..
not if england can help it!

Ronin
06-16-2005, 12:57 PM
germany aint winnin shit

its between brazil, wrgentina, holland, england, czech and maybe france if they dont fuck up

spain and italy have no chance, they suck lately

Da Ryda
06-16-2005, 09:26 PM
Brazil always rise up to the World Cup. As for Bolivia, when you employ such phrase as "Return to greatness", do you imply they were great at any point in history? Hahaha...Don't make me laugh like a badger!! Oh, I already did...

Holland need to qualify for World Cup first coz we all know what happens when shit hits the fan... it fucking splatters everywhere.

England? No fucking way... Next

Czech? They're good but not that good.

France is still fucking about, with their back 4 as old as the sun and the moon.

Argentina is a fuck up too. No Batistuta and no Estrada. Their keeper is retiring too, I think.

Germany might pull off some dodgy shit like disallowing goals or allowing no goals (kinda like the England) to the top of the tournament. I wouldn't be too surprised.
Shit happens sometimes, in 1998 when Sol Campbell scored, the ref disallowed it and didn't even say why. Then the host country won it somehow... hmmm

TUCO
06-16-2005, 09:28 PM
Brazil always rise up to the World Cup. As for Bolivia, when you employ such phrase as "Return to greatness", do you imply they were great at any point in history? Hahaha...Don't make me laugh like a badger!! Oh, I already did...
ay c'mon now Ryda
dont crack on my country yo

peace

Da Ryda
06-16-2005, 09:44 PM
Naw for real, they're better than my country... coz football isn't even that popular in my country..

Roman Deini
06-17-2005, 04:37 AM
holland will qualify. argentina crushed brazil and they were playing with all their stars. germany aint doing shit, france is lucky if they even qualify.

Racailla
06-17-2005, 12:05 PM
Argentinia's the best, only Brasil is able to beat them if they reach regular shape.
Germany won't win 'cause playing in there own country is no plus for them, in contrast. German people demand way too much and will get furious if the squad isn't doing right.

Couldn't get tickets yet, damn

T4R1K
06-22-2005, 05:38 PM
fuck all of them....

Turkey will win....

peace

JASPER
06-22-2005, 07:56 PM
Holland, Czech and Ukraine will have a great chance of getting very very far.

36chambers
06-22-2005, 11:11 PM
hmmm now i remember u E.T Killa

u from inspectahdeck.net the Galatasaray fan? :no:

ThePharaohNosferatu
06-23-2005, 12:44 AM
Understand you aint the only German fan here.

GERMANY ALL THE WAY!!!!!!

or if not

England, Cameroon, France in no particular order.

But yeah Germany has a big chance but they need Miroslave Klose Back!!!!

Kuranyi this new guy is good, and where the fuck was KAHN yesterday in the game against Argentina?

Fuck Brazil i hate them for being SO GOOD!!!!!

and i hate ya dickriders that like them cause they win all the time.

NOt hating just stating, LOL

Hope Cameroon goes far, they my underdog team, them and senegal, i like to see how far african teams can get, they need to win at least one cup.

France is good, and so is England.

GERMANY ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!

whitey
06-23-2005, 01:09 AM
im all about the boot. so italy is where the hearts at.

but idk man england got a good squad on their hands for the first time in years. besides goalie they are solid everywhere.

up top-rooney, owen
mid-(is just sick) lampard, gerrad, joe cole, write phillips.
back-cole, rio, terry,cambell.

that is solid right there

but of course brazil is always loaded, especially in the mid and up top.

argentina has been looking good latly.

checz have been playing well also.

and theirs always holland, who consitantly have world class players, and consitantly loose (cant go forever though, fuck the redsox even won the world series ya know what im sayin)

T4R1K
06-23-2005, 05:52 AM
hmmm now i remember u E.T Killa

u from inspectahdeck.net the Galatasaray fan? :no:
yooo......lol...

not big fan....

im a big fan of UNITED :D

36chambers
06-23-2005, 09:04 AM
ah shame...

Hey, didn't Germany womens win the Euro 2005? I think thats the only trophy u Germans will be winning in a while ;)

ThePharaohNosferatu
06-23-2005, 09:28 AM
YEah they won, and this time around Germanys boys will come out victorious, i hope they play Brazil in the semis- or before that so that they can get a revenge!!!!!

T4R1K
06-23-2005, 12:09 PM
ah shame...

Hey, didn't Germany womens win the Euro 2005? I think thats the only trophy u Germans will be winning in a while ;)
damn right :D

T4R1K
06-23-2005, 12:10 PM
brazil..cant lose against...germany...lol

ThePharaohNosferatu
06-23-2005, 08:13 PM
Man i hope they play again in this conference that is going on right now in germany.

ThePharaohNosferatu
06-24-2005, 10:52 AM
^^^OH SHIT THEY ARE GONNA PLAY EACH OTHER, 2MoRROW!!!!

JASPER
06-24-2005, 06:13 PM
brazil..cant lose against...germany...lolGREAT match. Except for the 1st half. Terrible referee though

Racailla
06-26-2005, 08:45 AM
Indeed

I cannot get friend with the newly tested offside rule, really has to be improved.
It's senseless to let the attacker sprint for 10 metres just to hear the whistle for an offside

FrenchShin
06-26-2005, 09:50 AM
France is still fucking about, with their back 4 as old as the sun and the moon.
nobody can be sure :

- about the qualification
- about the players who will be chosen, especially in defense, there are too many challengers

i think brazil will be ready right on time, adriano will be a monster in 2 years, just to replace ronaldo. plus, brazil have good players in all the lines now.

what else... czech, spain...

good surprises could be one or two african teams, like ivory coast... not a winner, but a team like senegal was in 2002.
japan won't be able to do the same as in 2002 i think. korea could do it again though.

Racailla
06-26-2005, 02:16 PM
Today, Argentina bet Mexico after penalties 6-5 at the Confed Cup

awful match :/

ThePharaohNosferatu
06-26-2005, 05:47 PM
So its Argentina and Brazil for the title?

AGAIN!!!!!

lets go Argentina!!!!!

Yo what movie are those snapshots from in your sig FrenchShin

T4R1K
06-26-2005, 07:02 PM
i think argenitna will win....

whitey
06-26-2005, 09:53 PM
Indeed

I cannot get friend with the newly tested offside rule, really has to be improved.
It's senseless to let the attacker sprint for 10 metres just to hear the whistle for an offside

i like it. in the case you mentioned it may come off looking poor. but in the case of an offsides player being offsides and not moving and letting a player run on to the ball who was onsides and not having the whole play called off, i think it turns out to be for the best.

Racailla
06-27-2005, 01:53 PM
Yeah, you right in general , but think about the ridicolous situation: anybody else was close but Adriano, and when he launched his sprint, the ref could have already stopped his ambition... no need to waste energy

whitey
06-27-2005, 04:30 PM
true, but there needs to be some consitancy with it. it needs to be touched by the offsides player if its 2 yards or 20 yards past the d. just happend to suck for adriano it was the 20 yard varitey

FrenchShin
06-28-2005, 01:06 AM
Yo what movie are those snapshots from in your sig FrenchShin
Battle Royale.