PDA

View Full Version : African Man Escapes Python Grip By Biting it

Ghost In The 'Lac
04-16-2009, 08:25 AM
this whole article is full of some pure comedic african ass shit

Kenyan man bites python in struggle to survive

A Kenyan man bit a python that wrapped him in its coils and hauled him up a tree in a struggle that lasted hours, local media said on Wednesday.

Ben Nyaumbe was working on the farm he manages at the weekend when the snake, apparently hunting for livestock, struck in the Malindi area of Kenya's Indian Ocean coast.

"I stepped on a spongy thing on the ground and suddenly my leg was entangled with the body of a huge python," he told the Daily Nation newspaper.

When the snake coiled itself around his upper body, Mr Nyaumbe resorted to desperate measures.

"It waggled its ragged and scary tail on my mouth. I had to bite it as I struggled, one hand incapacitated," he told the paper.

The python dragged him up a tree, but when it eased its grip, Mr Nyaumbe said he was able to take a mobile phone out of his pocket and ring for help.

When his supervisor came with a policeman, Mr Nyaumbe smothered the snake's head with his shirt, while the rescuers tied it with a rope and pulled.

"We both came down, landing with a thud," said Mr Nyaumbe, who survived with damaged lips and bruising.

The snake was stuffed into three sacks and driven to a bird and snake sanctuary, but it later escaped and remains at large.

http://digg.com/d1olem

AHHHHAAAH575475AHHAHAHAH!!!

Kingkazim
04-16-2009, 10:56 AM
AHAHAHA
"It waggled its ragged and scary tail on my mouth"

Tage
04-16-2009, 11:09 AM
it took him up a tree... WTF?!! hahahahahah

Ghost In The 'Lac
04-16-2009, 11:28 AM
just picture that scene LOL

he gets jacked up a tree...by a snake, he tries to eat it, then while hes up the tree he pulls out his phone lol, and they pull them both out the tree so they crash on the ground.

then they "lose" the snake.

Tage
04-16-2009, 11:32 AM
how the fuck is it possible to lose a snake big enough to do that lol

J-Cee
04-16-2009, 11:40 AM
it escaped..get fucked hahhahahahah

BLACK BART SIMPSON
04-16-2009, 11:56 AM
BWAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA "the snake remains at large" HASWERI#ERFEUFFMASFASKHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Giflord
04-16-2009, 03:34 PM
lol @ the snake escaped and is still at large

ALCATRAZ
04-16-2009, 04:21 PM
gettin smothered by a snake must b scary as fuck

Professor Poopsnagle
04-16-2009, 05:55 PM
BWAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA "the snake remains at large" HASWERI#ERFEUFFMASFASKHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHA

That's what she said.

Uncle Steezo
04-17-2009, 06:09 PM
Tissa bit my snake when i waggled it on his mouth

Professor Poopsnagle
04-17-2009, 06:23 PM
Now why would you go and do that...

Tecknowledgist
04-17-2009, 06:35 PM
who survived with damaged lips.

hahahahaha

Uncle Steezo
04-17-2009, 08:34 PM
Now why would you go and do that...

I thought he was just gonna respond with a welcoming kiss and an icecream lick when he asked what does dick taste like.