PDA

View Full Version : A grotesque internet sonning from SOHH (lmao)

ballistic
09-12-2005, 05:47 PM
http://forums.sohh.com/showthread.php?t=545261

wow...basically a guy posted a thread about how nas was a loser because he did a song for a show on nickelodean, and then went on to list some other shows on nickolodean to provide a context for the apparent absurdity of it. first response:

"same channel that his little daughter watches. youre not nas's only kid."

lmao...the guy doesnt come back for a long time, and people go on to talk about how bad the sonning was, comparing it to other historic sonnings, and just in general discussing how outrageously perfect the retort was in various laugh-inducing ways.

my laugh for the day...

o yeah, and it turns out the show is directed by spike lee about a family from the inner city trying to survive...so its actually credible, thereby making the thread-starter look even more ridiculous.

Sicka than aidZ
09-12-2005, 05:57 PM
fuck yeah, that forum's fun!

ballistic
09-12-2005, 06:01 PM
lol i know...somebody always 'lost' on there, and someone is always the recipient of the wrong end of a '>'...i dont even post on there, i just read, because if i registered then i'd spend a bit too much time posting...so i just go there for news, laughs, and interesting viewpoints. but yeah, this was pretty vicious and funny.

Sicka than aidZ
09-12-2005, 06:18 PM
yeah, there's mad rascism,....all hiphop's the same. i dissed the shit outta johnny crack one time. holey shit, his thread was like triple platinum, nuthin but disses

Bedlam
09-12-2005, 06:18 PM
lol, that kid couldnt come up with a comeback better than "Internet isn't real" what a faggot

ballistic
09-12-2005, 08:43 PM
lol, that kid couldnt come up with a comeback better than "Internet isn't real" what a faggot

LOL yea and he's like "the hell was that for?" by then everyone had already completely picked him apart...he was literally grandsonned...they drew a seinfeld parallel and everything...first post of the thread shut the whole thing down.

Eye M Woman
09-12-2005, 09:08 PM
I actually watched that show..it had several episodes.....its based off of a book..and it was really good...any age group could have watched it really...there should be more shows like that ...and that kid is dumb dissing Nas for doing something positive.

ballistic
09-12-2005, 09:18 PM
I actually watched that show..it had several episodes.....its based off of a book..and it was really good...any age group could have watched it really...there should be more shows like that ...and that kid is dumb dissing Nas for doing something positive.

yeah, but on SOHH its all about street cred, and animosity directed at nas...it does sound like a good show.

Chief 'Broom
09-12-2005, 09:40 PM
While trying to find your mentioned thread i end up coming across this and reading the first few pages..

http://forums.sohh.com/showthread.php?t=623983&page=1&pp=15

That's all i can handle for the evening. That is one bugged out site. I'll comment on the Nas thing later - what a ridiculous group of people, ha ha.
Safe.

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
09-12-2005, 09:44 PM
While trying to find your mentioned thread i end up coming across this and reading the first few pages..

http://forums.sohh.com/showthread.php?t=623983&page=1&pp=15

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

-dead-

Chief 'Broom
09-12-2005, 09:46 PM
i'll give you that, sun tzu - ha ha

Bedlam
09-12-2005, 09:47 PM
^You know someone's gonna start a thread like that once they read ur link

Chief 'Broom
09-12-2005, 09:57 PM
ah ha - they were really feeling that dis, almost made sonduke delete his account

i don't even think i completely understood the dis

what in the living fuck

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
09-12-2005, 10:07 PM
damn man they fucked this cat up

Greaterthanthou
09-13-2005, 08:01 AM
what a bunch of clowns, wasnt even that good of a diss

RADIOACTIVE MAN
09-13-2005, 01:09 PM
Originally Posted by summwunn
...when i was 34, i first touched my penis for the first time.....normally, even in the shower i would use a water spritzer bottle filled with antibacterial foaming soap to gently mist my cock in order to cleanse the penile grease from my flesh......but one day i had the "balls" (pun intended haha) to place my fingertips on the head of my swollen baby arm.....and i instantly exploded and my left testicle twisted upside down and the cream that was purged from my inner sanctum was thick like rubber cement and my one eye is still lazy to this day......oh gawd love is love....
omg....dead-

Bedlam
09-13-2005, 03:17 PM
^LMAO, holy shit.

Reggie_Noble
09-13-2005, 03:37 PM
omg....dead-

:lmao: