PDA

View Full Version : Advice needed

RALPH WIGGUM
04-17-2009, 04:38 PM
Aight so I got a situation, in my class some racist white bitch did a picture of a black sister next to a fukn monkey, n he put it on the internet. So that girl is an appreciated person in the school n shes a close friend of mine. She's gonna press charges, n hes been fired for a week by the school, but hes still boasting about it, claiming hes not racist n sayin its her fault n all. So, the question is, what do you think about it, what do you think should be done?

Olive Oil Goombah
04-17-2009, 04:40 PM
wow...he gets 'fired' from school...hahaha..

well its France so im sure they will make an example out of him.

ITs also not the crime of the century. I think she should have just drawna picture of a frog and put his French ass next to it, posted it on the internet and not have gotten the teachers involved

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
04-17-2009, 04:44 PM
French people HATE minorities. The French Emperor will probably declare a holiday for him to commemorate his heroic act of bigotry. Then, the kid will probably higher a German lawyer and the school will just give up and let him back in.

Then, everyone will grow pointy mustaches and not take showers and eat cheese in a condescending self-righteous fashion.

Lil mD
04-17-2009, 04:47 PM
IN fact headteacher have the pic

RALPH WIGGUM
04-17-2009, 04:47 PM
wow...he gets 'fired' from school...hahaha..

well its France so im sure they will make an example out of him.

ITs also not the crime of the century. I think she should have just drawna picture of a frog and put his French ass next to it, posted it on the internet and not have gotten the teachers involved

I dont think you understand, hes "fired" so that he doesnt get his ass beat up, usually after a week people forget about it, but this is serious, n since hes still proud of it, Im askin, should it not be forgotten?

check two
04-17-2009, 04:49 PM
I thought you said a white girl made a picture of a black girl next to the monkey, but you said he got in trouble? Who is the 'he'?

Olive Oil Goombah
04-17-2009, 04:50 PM
In fact teacher n headmaster have this pic !

haha.....and so it should just end right there.

I dont think you understand, hes "fired" so that he doesnt get his ass beat up, usually after a week people forget about it, but this is serious, n since hes still proud of it, Im askin, should it not be forgotten?

So you want acts of vengeance is what your saying? You want this kid to get his ass beat for drawing a picture? Thats not justice, thats making a minor situation much worse.

The idea I had, which apparently was used, is the best solution. And it should be dropped. You reactionaries just want chaos, thats all your out for.

Not justice, chaos...and then more chaos.

RALPH WIGGUM
04-17-2009, 04:51 PM
I thought you said a white girl made a picture of a black girl next to the monkey, but you said he got in trouble? Who is the 'he'?
I said bitch cause that how "he" can best be defined, thats all, but its a white boy.

Lil mD
04-17-2009, 04:51 PM
no its he not she ! its a guy who did that

Lil mD
04-17-2009, 04:54 PM

So you want acts of vengeance is what your saying? You want this kid to get his ass beat for drawing a picture? Thats not justice, thats making a minor situation much worse.

The idea I had, which apparently was used, is the best solution. And it should be dropped. You reactionaries just want chaos, thats all your out for.

Not justice, chaos...and then more chaos. which chaos ?

RALPH WIGGUM
04-17-2009, 04:56 PM

Not justice, chaos...and then more chaos.

Well, its not really revenge, its more like getting even, as you said its not the crime of the century, but it should be punished, and getting his ass beat up is what come to my mind, but thats why I made the thread, to find a better way.Thank you for the solution, its a good idea but the problem is the girl is french too, so she would also make fun of herself.

Lil mD
04-17-2009, 04:59 PM

you thought wrong its a guy who did that

check two
04-17-2009, 05:01 PM
you thought wrong its a guy who did that

You already told me that ten minutes ago, mam.

Olive Oil Goombah
04-17-2009, 05:15 PM
Well, its not really revenge, its more like getting even, as you said its not the crime of the century, but it should be punished, and getting his ass beat up is what come to my mind, but thats why I made the thread, to find a better way.Thank you for the solution, its a good idea but the problem is the girl is french too, so she would also make fun of herself.

SHe is not ethnically French...so yes there would be a difference. This is obviously a 'racial' issue, not a French nationality issue.

But as I said, an ass whooping is not 'getting even'.

Getting even is the situation I proposed.

And ass beating is what we call in the States 'taking it to another level'

Lil mD
04-17-2009, 05:16 PM
Yeah sory im just tired

LORD NOSE
04-17-2009, 05:16 PM
no matter what you do he'll still be a racist

unless you kill him

Olive Oil Goombah
04-17-2009, 05:20 PM
the subtle, understated ways of the Nation. Telling us so much with so little.

RALPH WIGGUM
04-17-2009, 05:21 PM
SHe is not ethnically French...so yes there would be a difference. This is obviously a 'racial' issue, not a French nationality issue.

Well, she is fench by nationality, so making fun of somebody because hes french wouldnt be the same as what he did, cause he could still say "whatever you're french too".
About the ass beating, he should have known its a big possibility, n to me, almost whatever he gets he deserves it, but anyway I liked what you said, despite the nationality problem.

Lil mD
04-17-2009, 05:23 PM

So the gurl dont have to press charges ?

RALPH WIGGUM
04-17-2009, 05:23 PM

unless you kill him

So you 're sayin the solution is to kill him? Isnt it a little too much?

Olive Oil Goombah
04-17-2009, 05:24 PM
It was a racially motivated insult...not a nationality one.

THat has nothing to do with it.

Calling a Frenchman a Frog is an ethnically motivated slur, insinuating that Frenchman look like frogs.

LOL...maybe you just dont understand that?? I dunno.

Lil mD
04-17-2009, 05:24 PM

unless you kill him

No way I think he surch that

Lil mD
04-17-2009, 05:27 PM

Calling a Frenchman a Frog is an ethnically motivated slur, insinuating that Frenchman look like frogs.

yeah but she shown him that she never play his game n i tink that she was so smart to do that

RALPH WIGGUM
04-17-2009, 05:27 PM

Damn I thought it was just cause frenchs are supposed to eat frogs. Anyway, then she would be insulting all frenchs, aint that revenge?

LORD NOSE
04-17-2009, 05:29 PM
So you 're sayin the solution is to kill him? Isnt it a little too much?

nah - i'm not saying you should kill him

i am saying that no matter how upset people get, he'll still be a racist - and the only way to change that is to kill him - you're not going to kill him - so leave it be - if you want to target racism, go to where the klan, and the nazis are - and fight them - some dumb kid drawing a picture and laughing cause it got the attention for him that he was seeking isn't worth the frown - laugh at stupid S567 like that

Tecknowledgist
04-17-2009, 05:31 PM
The French Emperor

hahahahaha

unless you kill him

know the ledge

RALPH WIGGUM
04-17-2009, 05:32 PM
nah - i'm not saying you should kill him

i am saying that no matter how upset people get, he'll still be a racist - and the only way to change that is to kill him - you're not going to kill him - so leave it be - if you want to target racism, go to where the klan, and the nazis are - and fight them - some dumb kid drawing a picture and laughing cause it got the attention for him that he was seeking isn't worth the frown - laugh at stupid S567 like that

Ok I agree. But if we dont do shit, aint he n other racists gonna think its aight n that they dont risk anything doing these kind of things?

Olive Oil Goombah
04-17-2009, 05:33 PM
Damn I thought it was just cause frenchs are supposed to eat frogs. Anyway, then she would be insulting all frenchs, aint that revenge?

It may be interpreted by irrational people as an attack on all french....no strike that, it WILL be interpreted by irrational people as that.

But most people with half a brain and actual lives will see all of this as a non entity. Nothing to start a war over.

Just let it be. Discipline the kid fairly, and thats it. No ass beatings, no national media. Just suspend him for a few days.

Lil mD
04-17-2009, 05:35 PM
In fact nobody give a solution but never mind ! I do think that this gurl must press charges !

RALPH WIGGUM
04-17-2009, 05:36 PM
It may be interpreted by irrational people as an attack on all french....no strike that, it WILL be interpreted by irrational people as that.

But most people with half a brain and actual lives will see all of this as a non entity. Nothing to start a war over.

Just let it be. Discipline the kid fairly, and thats it. No ass beatings, no national media. Just suspend him for a few days.

Well maybe you're right, thats an opinion.

check two
04-17-2009, 05:39 PM
Would the French eat Kermit the Frog?

RALPH WIGGUM
04-17-2009, 05:39 PM
In fact nobody give a solution but never mind ! I do think that this gurl must press charges !

Nickytooch gave a solution but I dont really like the idea of the "internet fight" thing, but basically sunnywinters n him said that it aint worth doing anything except what he already got, right?

LORD NOSE
04-17-2009, 05:41 PM
Ok I agree. But if we dont do shit, aint he n other racists gonna think its aight n that they dont risk anything doing these kind of things?

yes - thats what they'll think - and thats best that they be themselves instead of holding it all in and later resulting in a black mans dragging death - let them niggas be who they are - your a man - if they call you a nigger, laugh and keep it steppin - but make sure they leave the women and babies alone with that bullshit -

those whites who hate black people shouldn't have to go to school with black people - they should have a white world to themselves and their whiteness

if you cannot get along, seperate

Lil mD
04-17-2009, 05:41 PM
Just let it be. Discipline the kid fairly, and thats it. No ass beatings, no national media. Just suspend him for a few days.[/QUOTE]

yeah ok but if her family press charge its their right n everybody know that media lik stories so even we speak here n find solution we dont know how the situation will evoluate

RALPH WIGGUM
04-17-2009, 05:42 PM

We would cook that shit up n give it to our tiny president so he can jump to Obama's throat. He"d probably get his ass kicked anyway though.

Lil mD
04-17-2009, 05:43 PM

all french lik it its good n Kermit too

RALPH WIGGUM
04-17-2009, 05:45 PM
yes - thats what they'll think - and thats best that they be themselves instead of holding it all in and later resulting in a black mans dragging death - let them niggas be who they are - your a man - if they call you a nigger, laugh and keep it steppin - but make sure they leave the women and babies alone with that bullshit -

I completely agree, (by the way since Im white he aint gon call me that way, I mean he does hate me but just cause I stand against his bullshits), but right now hes attacking a girl, so he aint lettin the women n babies alone, should we still let it go?

LORD NOSE
04-17-2009, 05:49 PM
but right now hes attacking a girl, so he aint lettin the women n babies alone, should we still let it go?

hmmm - if you don't let it go, what will you do ?

i'd rather smash racism on a larger scale and fight the images and myths that cause people to view another people the way they do -

he attacked a sister with a picture though - what do we expect from them ?

make a picture of him sittig next to an albino monkey with a swastika on his chest - and staple about 100 copies of this pic to his home -

Lil mD
04-17-2009, 05:50 PM
NO dont but do a 'intrnet war " its too stupid n make a pic its too ! But i think that if she press charges maybe hell understand !

RALPH WIGGUM
04-17-2009, 05:56 PM
hmmm - if you don't let it go, what will you do ?

i'd rather smash racism on a larger scale and fight the images and myths that cause people to view another people the way they do -

he attacked a sister with a picture though - what do we expect from them ?

make a picture of him sittig next to an albino monkey with a swastika on his chest - and staple about 100 copies of this pic to his home -

Yeah you're right, it aint surprising n it probably aint worth beatin him up, we'll just leave him in his ignorance. Thx for the advices, about the picture thing Ill talk to her about it but she probably won't wanna do it.
Anyway thank y'all.
Peace.

Olive Oil Goombah
04-17-2009, 05:57 PM
y'all???

thats peculiar from a ethnic Frenchman.

RALPH WIGGUM
04-17-2009, 06:00 PM
y'all???

thats peculiar from a ethnic Frenchman.

Grazie a tutti.

Lil mD
04-17-2009, 06:00 PM
ok Peace everybody I go wit my bro !

LORD NOSE
04-17-2009, 06:01 PM
Yeah you're right, it aint surprising n it probably aint worth beatin him up, we'll just leave him in his ignorance. Thx for the advices, about the picture thing Ill talk to her about it but she probably won't wanna do it.
Anyway thank y'all.
Peace.

i was kiddin about the picture thing - we bigger than that

looking at the reason why she'd be upset that her picture was compared to or just place next to a monkey would be a good build

RALPH WIGGUM
04-17-2009, 06:09 PM
i was kiddin about the picture thing - we bigger than that

looking at the reason why she'd be upset that her picture was compared to or just place next to a monkey would be a good build

Yeah ok man.
I think she got upset because we are all educated with these kind of racist bullshit, everybody know what it means when someone make these kind of comparison, n so it made it clear what he meant, she didnt get upset because of the fact that he put a monkey next to her picture, but because it showed how he really felt, and it was problably shocking since its someone we know.

snapple
04-17-2009, 06:12 PM
your english is broken but i think i got it.....

if its a teacher....yea fired.....

if its a student....suspended from school and sports......and an apology or someshit.....

fuck that bitch....

RALPH WIGGUM
04-17-2009, 06:17 PM
your english is broken but i think i got it.....

if its a teacher....yea fired.....

if its a student....suspended from school and sports......and an apology or someshit.....

fuck that bitch....

Yeah "suspended" thats it. Its a student.

begongo
04-18-2009, 06:38 AM
I think it's gay that people still get in trouble for associating black people with monkeys ... it's not racist it's just plain hilarious!

racist is when you don't hire a black person because he/she is black ... that's retarded

Huggasaurus Sex
04-18-2009, 06:56 AM
I said bitch cause that how "he" can best be defined, thats all, but its a white boy.

i think the best way to deal with jocular racism is to respond with a spiteful misogynistic insult.

-8cPO8M25rA

:yessad: