PDA

View Full Version : If you remember me, read this.

AcidPhosphate69
04-17-2009, 10:55 PM
I have become bored with rap. You can only listen to classics so many times before it just fucking gets old. I mean, I will always love hip-hop but I just really can't bring myself to take it seriously any more. So, I feel...my posting will not continue at a reliable pace like it used to a while back.

I know, at least 90% of you don't care but I could give less that one half of a quarter of two fucks. No offense, it is what it is.

How can I relate to raps about shit I don't do?

I mean, I work two fucking jobs for a living...you think I give a fuck about your chain? I roll in an area where the only gangs that mean anything are bike gangs. That's not rap. These days, rap is the same trite shit...over and fucking over again with a select few shining stars of hope that, due to the industry, will never make it.

Take it from a metal head...the record industries are doing to rap what they did to metal in the 80's. They found a formula that makes money and they will drive it into the ground until you have nothing left but obscure groups and throwback pop-ups.

Sorry, but it just isn't what I feel in love with before. Hip-hop as a major medium is dead. With that in mind, I'd like to say...hip-hop as a movement is alive and I sincerely hope the true heads here with hold onto that and appreciate for what it is. Fuck bickerering, music is music...love it or hate it...it's always goign to be there.

Fucking AcidPee..Squish...AcidPhos....etc....out. Take it easy you old cats from way back...take it easy.

EDIT

Shoutouts:

BigBen...you're the man...stay true
MzRza....you're the dope...stay dope
Bigot Hitman...you got talent...do something with it
JTS...fly raps as fuck from around my area..hells yeah
Robby Digi....ahahahahah...yeeeeaaah boy...Plymouth State
etc....keep it up...you know

NIGHT MAYOR
04-17-2009, 11:10 PM
from one metal head to another, think about what happend to metal after the 80's. seriously. the best metal was made in the 90's. think about that for a moment and just because your "bored" with hip-hop sounds to me like you dont dig deep enough, not that your not entertained anymore.

its a state of mind

also living to work is a bad way to go - working to live is the way its ment to be.

what evs tho - peace and good luck with your future endevors.

drippie k
04-17-2009, 11:14 PM
i never seen you around here but sometimes i feel the same way about rap music. you can only listen to the classics so many times before you start to hate the fucking album. but in any case, there's always something new and refreshing coming out in both mainstream and underground, you just gotta be checking for it often and you'll be sure to find something that you like. that's why i could never ever get tired of listening to hip-hop because there's always something to look for.

AcidPhosphate69
04-18-2009, 12:21 AM
hip-hop sounds to me like you dont dig deep enough, not that your not entertained anymore.

its a state of mind

also living to work is a bad way to go - working to live is the way its ment to be.

Eh;, you're right. I dig but not as much as I used to. I'm just sick of being disappointed with a new CD. I must say though, I love the rawness of rap from Massachussets and the Cool Kids are nasty.

As far as work goes...I gotta do what I gotta do, homie. Two jobs is better than the none a lot of my friends have. Either way, don't feel bad...even though it's not rapping and shit, I still let my main crew live right when I can.

Money is fake...what you doing that fakeness is what really matters.

But yeah, don't get me wrong...I love hip-hop. I'm just really waiting for that one thing to come out and change it like Nirvana did to hair metal. Us real hip-hop heads need that. Fuck money, it's about the voice of us.

Sidenote, I'm drunk as shit right now and I had to look over this whole pose like 3 times to make sure my spelling was correct haha.

ALCATRAZ
04-18-2009, 02:24 AM
one star thread

NIGHT MAYOR
04-18-2009, 05:58 AM
Eh;, you're right. I dig but not as much as I used to. I'm just sick of being disappointed with a new CD. I must say though, I love the rawness of rap from Massachussets and the Cool Kids are nasty.

As far as work goes...I gotta do what I gotta do, homie. Two jobs is better than the none a lot of my friends have. Either way, don't feel bad...even though it's not rapping and shit, I still let my main crew live right when I can.

Money is fake...what you doing that fakeness is what really matters.

But yeah, don't get me wrong...I love hip-hop. I'm just really waiting for that one thing to come out and change it like Nirvana did to hair metal. Us real hip-hop heads need that. Fuck money, it's about the voice of us.

Sidenote, I'm drunk as shit right now and I had to look over this whole pose like 3 times to make sure my spelling was correct haha.

i download shit first if im not in the know about it, i buy it if i feel it, im rarely dissapointed because im easily amused by music, well any music will balls anyways.

actualy metal doesnt do much for me these days because its all bullshit growling voacls.

i had a feeling you were drunk with the thread starting post, all i can say is keep your ears out because independant hip-hop is everywhere, and styles keep changing.

maybe look for some older stuff you have never heard but has a good reputation, lately i have found some 90's stuff that i never came across, and now have fallen into my classics and help my previous classics stay powerful.

i do understand what your saying but i think were both comming to an age where were feeling older and "our" music is becoming 'gold and oldies'

on another note, you should make some more youtube vids, that song about burgers or whatever it was was "Classic" :beer:

Huggasaurus Sex
04-18-2009, 06:34 AM
I have become bored with rap. You can only listen to classics so many times before it just fucking gets old. I mean, I will always love hip-hop but I just really can't bring myself to take it seriously any more. So, I feel...my posting will not continue at a reliable pace like it used to a while back.

I know, at least 90% of you don't care but I could give less that one half of a quarter of two fucks. No offense, it is what it is.

How can I relate to raps about shit I don't do?

I mean, I work two fucking jobs for a living...you think I give a fuck about your chain? I roll in an area where the only gangs that mean anything are bike gangs. That's not rap. These days, rap is the same trite shit...over and fucking over again with a select few shining stars of hope that, due to the industry, will never make it.

Take it from a metal head...the record industries are doing to rap what they did to metal in the 80's. They found a formula that makes money and they will drive it into the ground until you have nothing left but obscure groups and throwback pop-ups.

Sorry, but it just isn't what I feel in love with before. Hip-hop as a major medium is dead. With that in mind, I'd like to say...hip-hop as a movement is alive and I sincerely hope the true heads here with hold onto that and appreciate for what it is. Fuck bickerering, music is music...love it or hate it...it's always goign to be there.

Fucking AcidPee..Squish...AcidPhos....etc....out. Take it easy you old cats from way back...take it easy.

that's fine. thanks for the update, and please let us know if your feelings toward hip-hop music changes.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
04-18-2009, 07:34 AM
listen to nerdcore seems to be in the same boat as you theres always a genre to fit your life and if there isnt ...make one you're not digging deep enough

NIKLZ
04-18-2009, 10:10 AM
Thanks for sharing.

http://www.losthatch.com/images%5Cscreen_captures%5CS3E01_Jack_And_Christia n_AA.jpg

Senator C. Palantine
04-18-2009, 10:26 AM
Why do alcoholics always think everyone's interested in their stories.

SHOUTOUTS:

AcidPhosphate69......you're a faggit,

begongo
04-18-2009, 10:33 AM
I found myself questioning my love towards hip hop at times aswell, there are months in a row when I barely listen to any hip hop at all ... but still, I feel deeply connected to the culture and actually no matter what I do or what I go through I find that hip hop is basically the only compact set of believes that stays constant in my life ... so yeah

peace dude, and good luck in whatever decision you make

TSA
04-18-2009, 10:38 AM
hip hop blows ass and i dont like all my favorite rappers.

LOL at sen.
acid, if you weren't an alcoholic hip hop would make more sense.

Longbongcilvaringz
04-18-2009, 11:34 AM
Acid always had the best drunken anecdotes and videos about cheese burgers.

I'll miss him.

EAGLE EYE
04-18-2009, 12:16 PM
I found myself questioning my love towards hip hop at times aswell, there are months in a row when I barely listen to any hip hop at all ... but still, I feel deeply connected to the culture and actually no matter what I do or what I go through I find that hip hop is basically the only compact set of believes that stays constant in my life ... so yeah

peace dude, and good luck in whatever decision you make

The Europeans are definitely deeply connected to Hip Hop culture.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
04-18-2009, 12:19 PM
hahaha acid was nasty in the TOD back in the day i collab'd with him a few times i thnk...u got any audio yet?

Crackhead Bob
04-18-2009, 12:36 PM
Can't find hip hop? Look in Minnesota.

Longbongcilvaringz
04-18-2009, 12:53 PM
And Metal is pretty much the only genre of music which will never be commercially viable but remains really popular.

Metal fans put fickle Hip Hop fans to shame.

For hip hop artists to sell any records they had to start making shitty pop music.

Hip hop fans fucking suck.

Sky Blue Danny Kid
04-18-2009, 01:22 PM
I could give less that one half of a quarter of two fucks.

1/2 x (1/4x2)=1/4 of a fuck

Real niggaz simplify they fractions, God.

Slothy Fitzpatrick
04-18-2009, 01:46 PM
I, am thinking it's a sign, that the freckles in our eyes, are mirror images and when we kiss they are aligned....

RADIOACTIVE MAN
04-18-2009, 01:54 PM
can't find hip hop? Look in minnesota.

amennnn

Slothy Fitzpatrick
04-18-2009, 01:57 PM
This is so heavy it's hard to fully comprehend.

RIINě
04-18-2009, 03:22 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/SMsWnJ1--yE&hl=de&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/SMsWnJ1--yE&hl=de&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

AcidPhosphate69
04-19-2009, 10:56 PM
Why do alcoholics always think everyone's interested in their stories.

That's cuz us boozehounds have way better stories. Fact.

For the record, I honestly forgot I made this thread until a few minutes ago. Props to the people who aren't stupid.

ALCATRAZ
04-19-2009, 11:00 PM
Metal fans put fickle Hip Hop fans to shame.

fuck no, metal fans are some of the most pretentious ignorant close minded people on earth... to them if it aint metal it aint real... to them hip hop is just nigger music plain and simple... now punk, thats a different story... but fuck a metal head

EAGLE EYE
04-20-2009, 12:14 AM
^got beat up by metal heads at a concert