PDA

View Full Version : How do you fags stay loyal to your boyfriends?

TSA
04-18-2009, 09:04 AM
or in some cases, girlfriends and wives?

i just started dating this girl that's 'saving it for marriage'
and that includes the shit that ain't technically 'sex'
but i really like her and she's seriously the prettiest girl i've ever seen

ok, anyways we start going out and like, on the fucking dot this rather not that good look but PHICK some-type-of-mexican hornball bitch with a FAT glooteus maximus and mammaries and DSLs start PITCHING pussy at a young nubile nigger.

Im currently in the middle of a 4 hour long class. We had to step outside cause we missed a quiz

this bitch got straight to work with obvious signs she wants dick. I tired not the respond sexually what so ever, but i feel like a pusseh now cause wtf.

PITCHING that shit.
if i wanted to smash this second i could, anywhere, i just know it, and it's a 4 hour class, reason i came here is to kill my massive erection and clear my mind.

and get this. after seeing her advances didn't work she went to the bathroom and got a whole new hair doo then came back for round 2, and keeps eyeing me...which doesn't help that i keep eyeing her and her massive mammaries.

my question is, cause i know for married men this issue pops up daily, how the fuck do you cope?
normally i would just go SEX my girlfriend, but i can't even do that now can I.
Not that it's a bad thing, i could if i wanted to but won't cause she's trying and i respect that, plus if i ever did i think i would need to be in love which i cant say that i am.

LORD.
guys, this ass is fat.}:|

YungSunny
04-18-2009, 09:42 AM
The cuban gods are testing you.
It takes a real grimey nigga to fuck the thick girl and forget her existence the next day.

Senator C. Palantine
04-18-2009, 09:44 AM
I dont.

Any man who says he does is a lying faggit that should not be trusted with your Wu-Tang Forever Enhanced Double CD.

TSA
04-18-2009, 10:27 AM
Ahahahahahaha

i just BEATEDED off before going to class. i knew this would happen cause she kept eyeing me last class session and i kept thinking about it. this is the 2nd time of BEATEDED OFF in 2 hours.
ouch (literally and figuratively)

though i BEATEDED off, im still worried about the future, and i would just smash but the fact that she's able to withhold from all sex what so ever and i'm having difficulty after 3 weeks of dating (and before that, well before that) isn't good.
idk how she does it, or anyone but wtf.

and why is it that when your not single the CUNT comes flying at you.
its not even like she knows im not single, she just wants dick, today, very bad.

Tecknowledgist
04-18-2009, 11:21 AM
its a lot easier when you're not dating amish womens

EAGLE EYE
04-18-2009, 12:21 PM
qoBsLhzIi-4

Slothy Fitzpatrick
04-18-2009, 01:52 PM
Concerns about the world getting warmer, people thought that they were just being rewarded......

5hundred&one
04-18-2009, 03:16 PM
Ask yourself; what makes this pussy any more worth 'waiting for' than the bitches who give it up easily? It's never worth it, all it means is that it'll be tight and uncomfortable when she finally gives it to you. I mean, fuck staying loyal, but you don't necessarily have to not stay loyal either. It's your responsibility to set these delusional bitches on the right path. Get your girl drunk enough times and she'll drop her 'saving it for marriage' routine faster than you can drop your drawers. If she don't like to drink, then you know where you have to start. :thumbup:

Mumm Ra
04-18-2009, 04:00 PM
if you stick with ol' girl it's probably gonna be at LEAST a year until you get a lick of pussy. plus you'll probably go several months dating her, giving up pussy, and end up breaking up anyway.
go smash some ass punk
go.
....but I like 501Gold's idea firts. if that bitch still passes on dick then you aint NEVER gettin pussy son

Guarded By Martyrs
04-18-2009, 04:12 PM
You wanna pick a weed or climb a tree ?

drippie k
04-18-2009, 05:05 PM
dude
bang
skeet
delete
fuckdathoe

INF
04-18-2009, 05:54 PM
if you aint fuck that girl that was pitching it then you really are gay. You arent married to that bitch that wont give it up till marriage. You are too young to even think about marriage.

WTF! hit it and get the fuck off the net!

wait in this order

-

Log off and get away from all computers

go find this broad that wants to throw a no hitter

beat tha pussy up like you gonna make diamonds pop out if you hit it right

HURRY GUMSHOE!!!!!!!

http://cowbirdsinlove.com/comics/78/delta.png

Mumm Ra
04-18-2009, 06:30 PM
lol @ tsa bragging about having a "girlfriend" that is supposedly incredibly hot but he can't even touch, or get to second base with - ever
I make it further with my female friends than u can with your own girlfriend retard
dump that ho
whup that trick, whodi

Tecknowledgist
04-18-2009, 06:39 PM
the thing i hate about that "saving it for marriage" noise is this.

one. if you break up before you get married, thats a ridiculous waste of time.

two. what if you marry her, go on a honeymoon and find out she's the worst lay ever. you're married to her now. nobody wants a life of bad sex. that will lead to cheating, and eventually divorce

people must forget how important sex is in a relationship. finding out how good they are in the sack is just as important as finding out their interests and goals and all that gay shit

Dokuro
04-18-2009, 06:40 PM
or in some cases, girlfriends and wives?

i just started dating this girl that's 'saving it for marriage'
and that includes the shit that ain't technically 'sex'
but i really like her and she's seriously the prettiest girl i've ever seen

ok, anyways we start going out and like, on the fucking dot this rather not that good look but PHICK some-type-of-mexican hornball bitch with a FAT glooteus maximus and mammaries and DSLs start PITCHING pussy at a young nubile nigger.

Im currently in the middle of a 4 hour long class. We had to step outside cause we missed a quiz

this bitch got straight to work with obvious signs she wants dick. I tired not the respond sexually what so ever, but i feel like a pusseh now cause wtf.

PITCHING that shit.
if i wanted to smash this second i could, anywhere, i just know it, and it's a 4 hour class, reason i came here is to kill my massive erection and clear my mind.

and get this. after seeing her advances didn't work she went to the bathroom and got a whole new hair doo then came back for round 2, and keeps eyeing me...which doesn't help that i keep eyeing her and her massive mammaries.

my question is, cause i know for married men this issue pops up daily, how the fuck do you cope?
normally i would just go SEX my girlfriend, but i can't even do that now can I.
Not that it's a bad thing, i could if i wanted to but won't cause she's trying and i respect that, plus if i ever did i think i would need to be in love which i cant say that i am.

LORD.
guys, this ass is fat.}:|

dose your school have a restroom or a janitor closet ..

if yes go go go

if no figer her in class

problem solved

Dokuro
04-18-2009, 06:42 PM
god damn what is with thes children these days in my day we would use the philosipy section in the library or go out behind the blechers i mean hell i used to eat out a difrent girl evry day .... i miss highschool

Blackula Spectacula
04-18-2009, 07:18 PM
i see nothings changed. Fags sharing their dick sucking techniques.

Proceed

INF
04-18-2009, 07:26 PM
k look , if the dry humping is poppin off nice with a girl that is a virgin till marriage then you know its gonna be some good pussy. that and her hygiene techniques , make sure to peep those.

now , if she dont dry hump and she saving it then you deserve the bad pussy for stickin it out.

oDoUoSoKo
04-18-2009, 07:30 PM
...lick...pussy.
theres your answer...lmao..offer this.

honestly, i say...fuck the mexicunt.

IRONFLAGCHIEF36
04-18-2009, 11:38 PM
my girl was saving it for marriage too....til i FUCKED HER!!!!!!!! took 10 months but i got it!

Uncle Steezo
04-19-2009, 12:27 AM
At least you won't have to lie about why your dick is dry.

YungSunny
04-19-2009, 06:11 AM
god damn what is with thes children these days in my day we would use the philosipy section in the library or go out behind the blechers i mean hell i used to eat out a difrent girl evry day .... i miss highschool

You never wondered about that bump on your lips?

SHRAP
04-19-2009, 09:24 AM
its common knowledge that when u got a girl all the other girls want u

the fact that u even made a thread makes me think that youre not ready for commitment derrick :looking:

its a time like this to start asking yourself, what would gucci mane do?

http://i10.tinypic.com/7wuewbc.jpg

snapple
04-19-2009, 04:48 PM
i don't get it.....

why is this bitch saving it for marriage?

TSA
04-19-2009, 05:13 PM
we just had a discussion about it.
the verdict is she's ok with me doing it but so long as i dont tell her cause she understands where im coming from though she wouldn't feel go about it and niether would i.

and to the fags, yes she is saving it for marriage, and i dont have a problem with that so long as we can work around it cause i really admire that about her.

someone brought up the issue of her possibly being a bad lay, but at the same time she's a blank canvass is can mold to my perverted pleasure.

we have a lot of 'fake sex' as she calls it. but ithink we have too much of it cause we can't have real sex so the tension is unreal.

either way i really like her and sex isn't a big issue, but at the same time it's sex and i have needs.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
04-19-2009, 05:24 PM
The cuban gods are testing you.
It takes a real grimey nigga to fuck the thick girl and forget her existence the next day.
haaa sounds like u talking about me homie haha:dududu::b

Uncle Steezo
04-19-2009, 05:35 PM
So her morals won't let her fuck but will allow infidelity?

Are you telling us the WHOLE story?

RADIOACTIVE MAN
04-19-2009, 05:47 PM
$^^^^^starting to wonder that too

TSA
04-19-2009, 07:15 PM
yes, all i do, when i log on here, and tell you some real shit, including the fact my name is derek is lie

listen. you fags are among the lowest ppl on earth, i have no reason to tell you anything that isn't true cause wtf?

if i was doing another girl how does that effect her religion? is she doing another girl or am i the non muslim doing another girl?

i just had a talk with a friend, when if ever i feel that i love her i'll do her, before that i won't do anyone else cause it's not worth it.

EAGLE EYE
04-19-2009, 07:21 PM
youre the gayest fish

TSA
04-19-2009, 07:59 PM
^inferior flesh.

SHRAP
04-19-2009, 08:05 PM
we just had a discussion about it.
the verdict is she's ok with me doing it but so long as i dont tell her cause she understands where im coming from though she wouldn't feel go about it and niether would i.

what the fuck? thats weird as purple shit, toss this bitch. any self respecting woman wouldnt be down with that shit, something weird is goin on

Olive Oil Goombah
04-19-2009, 08:09 PM
get the bitch drunk and she will fuck you............

these virgin types, they got taht Philly crab style defense, you can't get thru it, so you gotta weaken her force field.

I mean, unless she is one of those girls who can't orgasm or is anti-penatration (very rare), I'd say you increase your chances by at least 500%.

Uncle Steezo
04-19-2009, 10:45 PM
i don't think TSA is being completely honest.

TSA
04-19-2009, 10:49 PM
you never do.

i logged on here to lie about not having sex with my girlfriend so that ppl in czechlovakia think im a cool brother man with black skin.

that's perfectly fine though, even if you thought i was being honest, you're bitterness in life and uncanny link of me to it will always cause you to take the opposing side of everything i say including me saying im not having sex with my girlfriend and you opposing this by exposing it as a lie.

diggable life bruh.

racist randy
04-19-2009, 11:01 PM
what the fuck? thats weird as purple shit, toss this bitch. any self respecting woman wouldnt be down with that shit, something weird is goin on

agreed.

TSA
04-20-2009, 12:05 AM
hahaha, that's how any self respecting man ends up with a life time of self disrespecting women.

racist randy
04-20-2009, 12:12 AM
LOL, I know but If she doesn't care then you shouldn't even consider her wifey, instead just consider her your main jawn.....or "Main Chick"...

Uncle Steezo
04-20-2009, 12:30 AM
I just think dear abbey letters to Albanians says something about you.

But since you put the intimate details of what you and your girlfriend do out there for all the chaldeans and lithuainians to read...

i think you are telling the truth about not getting pussy. You can't help but tell your business online.

i think you are lying about the Mexican to balance the truth that you can't help but tell the Belgians.

i also think you are lying about your girlfriend letting you fuck an imaginary Mexican.

i also think you are lying about having a girlfriend. i think at best she's a girl you talked to at recess.

So basically telling lies to feel better about yourself in front of icelandic Muslims makes good tv for glittery ATL niggas.

TSA
04-20-2009, 12:43 AM
lol nigga you've told everyone every ounce of your hilarious cartoon life on here.
but whatever, just go away.
LOL, I know but If she doesn't care then you shouldn't even consider her wifey, instead just consider her your main jawn.....or "Main Chick"...
she cares, she's just saying that to sound more 'understanding' and im not gonna anyways, so oh well.

idk why i made this thread here, its not like the ppl on here have sex with women or have views related to women that didn't come from rap videos from rappers that dont have sex with women.

EAGLE EYE
04-20-2009, 12:46 AM
this thread is on the same level of walking into a fish dick factory

TSA
04-20-2009, 12:50 AM
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar45748_2.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=45748)

Uncle Steezo
04-20-2009, 03:41 AM
Dear abbey ass nigger actin like he don't spend every waking hour here.

You know who you made this thread for.

Only built 4 skandinavian linx

Mumm Ra
04-20-2009, 06:46 AM
she cares, she's just saying that to sound more 'understanding' and im not gonna anyways, so oh well.
please explain how a girlfriend telling her man it's okay to cheat on her sounds more understanding. idk if this girl is completely mentally retarded or make believe but.....just no. that doesn't happen.
most girls would straight up dump their man just for asking about that shit, much less be okay with it. especially if the girl is saving it for marriage.

idk why i made this thread here, its not like the ppl on here have sex with women or have views related to women that didn't come from rap videos from rappers that dont have sex with women.
says the kid that makes threads about not being able to have sex with women
this whole story sounds like the South Park episode where Butters thinks he has a hot waitress girlfriend because she calls him sweetie whenever he stalks her at work.

snapple
04-20-2009, 07:40 AM
you kno what i dont get....

How TSA....the guy who makes all these religious bashing threads and shit in KTL....

is somehow dating a girl who is religious like that...

what an asshole....

i hope the reality of the sitauion is some other dude is laying the pipe and this bird is really running some game on you, cause you a dick.