04-18-2009, 12:25 PM
who love ;) :p ?
http://frenchfrance06.blogspot.com/

drippie k
04-18-2009, 06:11 PM
lol @ "sorry i'm french"

Dokuro
04-18-2009, 07:54 PM
what the fuck why is there another french man on this site im so fucking sick of the aussy thes canadian and the fuck frenchys

Drunken Monk
04-18-2009, 07:56 PM
hahah @ sorry im french
the place where u live is shittt

Prolifical ENG
04-18-2009, 07:59 PM
what the fuck why is there another french man on this site im so fucking sick of the aussy thes canadian and the fuck frenchys

^^^^Anyone that types better English than him are welcome here.

Drunken Monk
04-18-2009, 08:02 PM
^^^^Anyone that types better English than him are welcome here.

hahahah hes drunk maybe?

RALPH WIGGUM
04-19-2009, 07:52 AM
who love ;) :p ?
http://frenchfrance06.blogspot.com/

Peace fellow countryman, but fuk booba cause he aint shit.

drippie k
04-19-2009, 08:06 AM
les hommes français embrassent d'autres hommes français

RALPH WIGGUM
04-19-2009, 08:12 AM
les hommes français embrassent d'autres hommes français

Nik ta mère.

Drunken Monk
04-19-2009, 08:18 AM
Je vous donne les bienvenus
peace DirtMcGirt

RALPH WIGGUM
04-19-2009, 08:21 AM
Je vous donne les bienvenus
peace DirtMcGirt

La paix soit avec toi mon frère.

Olive Oil Goombah
04-19-2009, 08:24 AM
the french are absolutely harmless, but they have this intense pride in being French, which is fine. ITs a nice country.

Drunken Monk
04-19-2009, 08:27 AM
all countrys are nice places

RALPH WIGGUM
04-19-2009, 03:41 PM
the french are absolutely harmless, but they have this intense pride in being French, which is fine. ITs a nice country.

As if you knew us.

begongo
04-19-2009, 04:05 PM
forces revolutionaires du monde entier, unissez-vous!

Olive Oil Goombah
04-19-2009, 04:43 PM
As if you knew us.

Funny statement coming from the man(really, boy) who consistently attempts to ridicule Americans and tell us whats to our benefit.

Besides...the French collaberated with the Nazi's. They thought that the British would fall to, but the Tommy's showed that had some backbone.

haha..couldnt help it. Now make a mcdonalds joke.

RALPH WIGGUM
04-20-2009, 08:30 AM
Funny statement coming from the man(really, boy) who consistently attempts to ridicule Americans and tell us whats to our benefit.

Besides...the French collaberated with the Nazi's. They thought that the British would fall to, but the Tommy's showed that had some backbone.

haha..couldnt help it. Now make a mcdonalds joke.

Man when the fuk did I try to make fun of Americans ? I love America, n I love true americans heroes like Geronimo, Dr. Huey P. Newton, William Fesperman, n all of thoses great americans. Man fuk Bin Laden, you're the home of 9/11, the place of the lost towers, you're still bangin you never lost power.
I didnt collaborate with the nazis.
Hey where you from in America, just to know?

Rame
04-20-2009, 08:33 AM

That were the italians.

Olive Oil Goombah
04-20-2009, 09:15 AM
That were the italians.

Yes, the Italians did. Vichy France was a Nazi puppet regime headed by Philippe Petain, which is why in France he is known both as hero or traitor.

NOw everytime you see a German riding a bike, you can yell at him, saying he stole it from you.

Man when the fuk did I try to make fun of Americans ? I love America, n I love true americans heroes like Geronimo, Dr. Huey P. Newton, William Fesperman, n all of thoses great americans. Man fuk Bin Laden, you're the home of 9/11, the place of the lost towers, you're still bangin you never lost power.
I didnt collaborate with the nazis.
Hey where you from in America, just to know?

YOu see? That was an insult. You cannot not insult America. But your French so I understand.

You want to know where I'm from? Why? Do you even know enough about American demographics to process this information I'm about to give you?

Cleveland, Ohio, USA

RALPH WIGGUM
04-20-2009, 09:24 AM
Yes, the Italians did. Vichy France was a Nazi puppet regime headed by Philippe Petain, which is why in France he is known both as hero or traitor.

NOw everytime you see a German riding a bike, you can yell at him, saying he stole it from you.

YOu see? That was an insult. You cannot not insult America. But your French so I understand.

You want to know where I'm from? Why? Do you even know enough about American demographics to process this information I'm about to give you?

Cleveland, Ohio, USA

Now tell me how, in my previous post, did I insult America?
Cleveland, cool, I like King Lebron.

SHRAP
04-20-2009, 09:30 AM
hahahah hes drunk maybe?

he claims its cuz hes dyslexic. fuck that, im fucking dyslexic as shit and i dont type like that fucking retard

Senator C. Palantine
04-20-2009, 09:53 AM
http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb53/Chaosdefiler/SenatorTop.jpg
http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb53/Chaosdefiler/SenatorBottom3.jpg

Olive Oil Goombah
04-20-2009, 11:56 AM
Now tell me how, in my previous post, did I insult America?
Cleveland, cool, I like King Lebron.

You insulted white AMerica, and an insult to white America is really and insult to America.

ANd yes, of course you love the King. Everybody loves the King. We are all witnesses.

http://images.ocregister.com/newsimages/2009/02/10/b78469208z120090210082724000g5hggdbb1_lg.jpg

Tage
04-20-2009, 12:00 PM
the place where u live is shittt

hahaha

RALPH WIGGUM
04-20-2009, 12:55 PM
You insulted white AMerica, and an insult to white America is really and insult to America.

ANd yes, of course you love the King. Everybody loves the King. We are all witnesses.

http://images.ocregister.com/newsimages/2009/02/10/b78469208z120090210082724000g5hggdbb1_lg.jpg

I didnt insult white america since I said I admired Bill Preacherman fesperman he was white wasnt he? Anyway you know my opinion, but I dont only talk about white america, I denounce racists frenchs even more, so dont say I hate America, I love America.

Olive Oil Goombah
04-20-2009, 02:42 PM
You do not love America. You slander us any chance you get.

RALPH WIGGUM
04-20-2009, 02:55 PM
You do not love America. You slander us any chance you get.

That is so not true, dont act as if I criticized america every time I see you making a post, actually that would be you, every time I make a post you're like "you from france" or "french are like that, french are like this". Dont get me wrong, I enjoy having these kind of discussions with you, its pretty entertaining, but dont tell me I dont agree with you cause you're american. You're the one who makes me want to be a patriot n defend France with all your prejudices, its not like Im a real patriot otherwise, Im just proud of where I come from.
And who here speaks english, n listen to american music, watch american films? I do, do you speak french, listen to french music (I hope for you own sake that you dont), watch french movies (same thing).
I love america, I love Clint Eastwood but I hate Ronald Reagan.

Olive Oil Goombah
04-20-2009, 03:41 PM
I don't speak French because I don't need to. French is not a language that will be important to speak (no offense).

If you American, your better off learning, Chinese, Japanese or Spanish.

I have seen some French movies. I just recently watched the movie 'Them' or Ils i think is the French word.
It was good.

I don't hate France. Your the one who seems to shit on France every chance you get.

I am indifferent on France, but I lean toward wanting to like it because of its food, history and culture.

But, the French are always trying to critique everyone as if they are high and mighty and without fault.
So when America does this and you attempt to poo-poo on us for it, it comes across as highly hypocritical and self-righteous.

the whole throwing stones from a glass house.

So my advice to you.........Stop judging Americans by their politicians. Because Napolean is still your hero, and another one of your war hero's, Petain, was a Nazi collaberator.

You live in a glass house, and so do I....We all do.

Now make me a croissant LeFleur.

RALPH WIGGUM
04-20-2009, 03:59 PM
I don't speak French because I don't need to. French is not a language that will be important to speak (no offense).

If you American, your better off learning, Chinese, Japanese or Spanish.

I have seen some French movies. I just recently watched the movie 'Them' or Ils i think is the French word.
It was good.

I don't hate France. Your the one who seems to shit on France every chance you get.

I am indifferent on France, but I lean toward wanting to like it because of its food, history and culture.

But, the French are always trying to critique everyone as if they are high and mighty and without fault.
So when America does this and you attempt to poo-poo on us for it, it comes across as highly hypocritical and self-righteous.

the whole throwing stones from a glass house.

So my advice to you.........Stop judging Americans by their politicians. Because Napolean is still your hero, and another one of your war hero's, Petain, was a Nazi collaberator.

You live in a glass house, and so do I....We all do.

Now make me a croissant LeFleur.

Ha ha so now you're sayin I hate America N France ? You accuse me of doing what you are actually doing. I never say "americans are fags' n shit like that, unlike you. Napoleon aint my fukn hero, him, Petain, Papon, n every other bitch that disrespected our nation should burn in hell. Sarkozy is a dickhead as well. You are juding us by our politicians, calling us fags cause our president acts like one, sayin we criticize everyone cause thats what our politicians do.
I dont generalize on Americans n you know it, I dont know why you keep sayin the same thing over n over, I denounced people who think like you, I never said siomething like "americans are", you are the one who do this, so you are in no position to blame me.
You're the only one makin cliches all the time, I never do that.

Olive Oil Goombah
04-20-2009, 10:42 PM
Would you relax...I loved my time in France and have made that obvious. But that doesnt mean that the majority of French aren't dickheads.

And I will be the first to admit that Americans can be rude, ignorant assholes. The only difference is that we aren't snooty about it.

EAGLE EYE
04-20-2009, 11:11 PM
The only thing I find cool about them is Peugeot automobiles and their participation in Rally Cross along with some of the food + architecture

Olive Oil Goombah
04-20-2009, 11:20 PM
i wont lie, there cheese, bread an croissants and eclairs and all the food was the shit.

RALPH WIGGUM
04-21-2009, 06:43 AM
Would you relax...I loved my time in France and have made that obvious. But that doesnt mean that the majority of French aren't dickheads.

And I will be the first to admit that Americans can be rude, ignorant assholes. The only difference is that we aren't snooty about it.

Man you dont understand, I aint sayin that americans are worst than french, Im sayin that you shouldnt make generalizations, when all you know about us is what our politicians, which I didnt elect are doin, and the few time you spent in France as a tourist. Everywhere you go people are different. For example, your problem is not that I judge America, but that according to you, Im judging white america, Im not, Im talking about whites, whites of every country.
Sunnywinters is american n I dont judge him do I?
Ive been to Nw York, n even if I had only met racists folks I wouldnt say "all americans are racists", cause I know that you cant judge a people by only seeing a few people.
Sometimes I love where I live, n sometimes I hate it.
The thing is you can never quote me sayin "americans are " or "the thing with americans is that they..." but I can do it for you, you're the only one making generalizations.