PDA

View Full Version : Has raekwon blown it...again?

TSA
04-20-2009, 01:49 AM
?

first he announced the album all those years ago, got a world of free hype, then blew it.

then he started getting the hype back as soon as he figured out about duh internet, then he blew it again but ...post pone mixtapes....and the whole online concert fiasco.

outside of supreme wustans including myself, i really don't see anyone even considering this guy as anything else but a joke.

there's no way CL2 will sell over 1000 copies.
add the fact that the single, New Wu, didn't make a splash anywhere whatsoever and they shot a video for it very aware of the lack of splash.

then they're gonna get suprised when nobody but supreme wu stans (1000 left alive) buy the album.

ALCATRAZ
04-20-2009, 02:01 AM
i always say he could fix all this by releasing an album pronto like killah priest does every tuesday but he wont so he lost

TSA
04-20-2009, 02:07 AM
killah priest releases albums?

let alone every tuesday?
i can't see myself having a good time listening to that guy.

nick14
04-20-2009, 02:16 AM
^^^

25,000+ posts ?!?!

go outside and get some fresh air little dunny.

PatHavican
04-20-2009, 02:43 AM
I think the big problem is, Rae think he's still as big as he was a decade ago. He doesn't realize how much shit's changed. His recent half assed attempt at embracing the internet was A) wayyyyyy too late, and B) nothing special. I really think that he believes this album will go platinum right away, and when the stuff he leaks, and his mixtapes and all that don't get near that much hype, that scares him, so he pushes shit back. I think ghost is like that too. Those myspace videos bitching about people not buying his album and shit. Somewhere I read Rae saying he'd give free autographs if you brought your cd with you to a show, to let him know you supported him. Fuck that. Isn't going to the show supporting him? Dude needs to realize it's 2009, not 1995.