PDA

View Full Version : I miss George W. Bush...

Olive Oil Goombah
04-20-2009, 11:13 AM
....not his policies, not his fake reasoning for going to war, not his idiocy, not his horrible oratory skills, not his blank stare, and certainlly not his cabinet.

I miss George Bush treating the Euro's(France and Germany) like second class citizens. I don't like this appeasement and fakeness Obama is projecting toward France and Germany.

I think we should ally with Britain, Turkey and Italy and leave France and Germany to their own devices. Mainly becoming a predominantely homosexual society that will not breed and thus cancel themselves out.

Yay??? Nay??? indifferent?

check two
04-20-2009, 11:58 AM
Switch Italy with some other country.

RALPH WIGGUM
04-20-2009, 11:58 AM
I miss De Gaulle.

Tage
04-20-2009, 12:18 PM
why Turkey? lol

5hundred&one
04-20-2009, 12:42 PM
Indifferent. Unless of course we enslave all of the German scientists. We can't have them thinking up ways to get around their homosexual disposition, can we? and once they do who's to say that they'll stop there? Also, considering the way France and Germany feel about the US, you can be certain that if we were to isolate them, that they'd surely harbor some degree of resentment. The last thing this country needs is a unified French/German army of superfags running around sprinkling pixie dust all over everything. This requires thoughtful planning, if we're to avoid any disastrous consequences.

Ghost In The 'Lac
04-20-2009, 12:43 PM
http://photofile.name/photo/fishki_net/3693742/83012977.jpg

HANZO
04-20-2009, 12:52 PM
why Turkey? lol

cause we have a bigger army than the whole of Europe (ok maybe not but we dnt take shit from the Soviets), along with soon having the biggest and youngest population. Istanbul has a population of 14million thats bigger than most countries. on top of that the fastest growing economy in Europe. not to mention we are considered to be part of the E7 (emerging 7 nations).

Also Turkey will soon be the main supplier of Gas and Oil to Europe, so the Euro's wont have Russia turning the gas off whenever they get mad.

all this with most Turks being semi retarded and the other half of the country basically being 3rd world.

half the country can also be termed as white so that must count for something.

DrunkenMasta303
04-20-2009, 01:15 PM
http://semiskimmed.net/bushhitler/gwbdotnet.jpg

germany fathered your style, u guys are 60 years behind us...

show som r.e.s.p.e.c.t. to the ARCHITECTS

Olive Oil Goombah
04-20-2009, 01:36 PM
cause we have a bigger army than the whole of Europe (ok maybe not but we dnt take shit from the Soviets), along with soon having the biggest and youngest population. Istanbul has a population of 14million thats bigger than most countries. on top of that the fastest growing economy in Europe. not to mention we are considered to be part of the E7 (emerging 7 nations).

Also Turkey will soon be the main supplier of Gas and Oil to Europe, so the Euro's wont have Russia turning the gas off whenever they get mad.

all this with most Turks being semi retarded and the other half of the country basically being 3rd world.

Thank you HAN....you put that much more eloquently than I ever could.

Plus....Kebab, Kaftka, Shishtwook...etc.

PLus, the US, we want guys we can trust, guys we know are going to have our backs and have some sort of respect.

Not like these whiny french and germans who still can't get over the fact that they did themselves in, have no one else to blame, and are projecting their jealousy's of the US into this isolationist, holier than thou, weird sort of phase that a liberal goes thru when they find out that their ancestors were responsible for everything they hate.
Hence they have trouble coping.

ANd thats how you get your DirtMcGirts of the world.

NIKLZ
04-20-2009, 01:54 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ioc8gpS_Duk&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ioc8gpS_Duk&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

RALPH WIGGUM
04-20-2009, 02:03 PM
Thank you HAN....you put that much more eloquently than I ever could.

Plus....Kebab, Kaftka, Shishtwook...etc.

PLus, the US, we want guys we can trust, guys we know are going to have our backs and have some sort of respect.

Not like these whiny french and germans who still can't get over the fact that they did themselves in, have no one else to blame, and are projecting their jealousy's of the US into this isolationist, holier than thou, weird sort of phase that a liberal goes thru when they find out that their ancestors were responsible for everything they hate.
Hence they have trouble coping.

ANd thats how you get your DirtMcGirts of the world.

You're just jealous cause we got kebabs in France n in Germany, pathetic, so much hate over a sandwich...

Tage
04-20-2009, 02:06 PM
hahaha i only said that for a HAN response.

i was thinking kebabs... and my little turkish friend around the corner called Rammi. funny old kebab selling fuck.

Olive Oil Goombah
04-20-2009, 02:29 PM
You're just jealous cause we got kebabs in France n in Germany, pathetic, so much hate over a sandwich...

I just had a kebab the other week at the Anatolia Cafe in Cleveland Heights. Kebab's are readily accessible near me, I just never sought one out.

The sandwich is just an added benefit.

RALPH WIGGUM
04-20-2009, 03:01 PM
I just had a kebab the other week at the Anatolia Cafe in Cleveland Heights. Kebab's are readily accessible near me, I just never sought one out.

The sandwich is just an added benefit.

Was it good?

begongo
04-20-2009, 03:12 PM

and to add on to that, did you know turkey actually has the second biggest nato army after america's?

whitey
04-20-2009, 03:37 PM
something you left out...

turkey being a strong ally and also a muslim nation brings us another bargaining chip to the table in the middle east.

TSA
04-20-2009, 04:10 PM
....not his policies, not his fake reasoning for going to war, not his idiocy, not his horrible oratory skills, not his blank stare, and certainlly not his cabinet.

I miss George Bush treating the Euro's(France and Germany) like second class citizens. I don't like this appeasement and fakeness Obama is projecting toward France and Germany.

I think we should ally with Britain, Turkey and Italy and leave France and Germany to their own devices. Mainly becoming a predominantely homosexual society that will not breed and thus cancel themselves out.

Yay??? Nay??? indifferent?
?

what's the appeasement?

these nations aren't anywhere close to being enemies or opponents or even rivals to us what so ever, and any leader that would see them as such because the opposed the gay shit the US was doing that the ppl in the US also opposed, even though France has the biggest military outside of russia in europe and germany the biggest economy then that leader is not only a child be a failure and cunt or shun ist.

Obama is just being mature, you can't name a single thing either of these countries did to us outside of oppose actions that the american ppl and obama oppose now almost unanimously.

I hope your not one of those republicans that think obama was crazy for shaking hands with chavez even though they're both international diplomats and not highschool rivals.

anyone that sees germany and france as something that we should be or are against doesn't have the slightest clue about diplomacy.

obama's doing fine.

TSA
04-20-2009, 04:11 PM
something you left out...

turkey being a strong ally and also a muslim nation brings us another bargaining chip to the table in the middle east.
turkey doesn't really seem to have a strong foot in the middle east and that's a problem, they're more westward facing politically which makes sense cause they're a european country and on top of that the middle east isn't really a pack of buddies for them.

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
04-20-2009, 04:26 PM
I agree with TSA, in that, obviously, it is better to be diplomatic and try to make America look good in the eyes of other countries, even the gay and shitty ones.

However, I also agree with Tooch that French are pretty fucking obnoxious, and I welcomed their blind hatred of Americans and the fact that BUsh basically said fuck them.

The United States is the best ally the French have ever had, and we have saved their pussy asses on numerous occasions. They are a failed empire who resent the modern power players.

They adopt an attitude of pseudo-liberalism, when they treat all minorities in their own country like shit, especially blacks. They also hate jews AND arabs.

They had a problem with bush, but they have been condescending and dickis to Americans for some time before.

So, obviously, in the diplomatic sense, we should try to have amiable relations with whomever we can, but on an individual level, fuck the French, because they certainly don't like us. They started it.

TSA
04-20-2009, 04:34 PM
its a pussbred country, but they're by non means our enemy, just your faggot friend that is a faggot but not enough of a faggot for you to jap in the dick sac.

HANZO
04-20-2009, 04:58 PM
turkey doesn't really seem to have a strong foot in the middle east and that's a problem, they're more westward facing politically which makes sense cause they're a european country and on top of that the middle east isn't really a pack of buddies for them.

before yes, but recently its different. our prime minister is probably the most liked leader in the middle east. Turkey is also much friendlier with Iran, Syria and Iraq. Countries just 10 years ago we were threatening to bomb the shit out of.

We are generally friendlier with the Arabs now, which is odd. We are more politically active now we starting to speak instead of pointing rockets at ppl. we even a permanent guest member in the Arab league. We can make peace between everyone and Isreal (never gonna happen) but still.

To add on we now have Europe's biggest and most expensive hotel.

EAGLE EYE
04-20-2009, 07:09 PM
ahahhhhhahahhahhaahhaha @ the opening post

Olive Oil Goombah
04-20-2009, 09:39 PM
Was it good?

it was excellent....and they had Chimay, which is also excellent.

?

what's the appeasement?

these nations aren't anywhere close to being enemies or opponents or even rivals to us what so ever, and any leader that would see them as such because the opposed the gay shit the US was doing that the ppl in the US also opposed, even though France has the biggest military outside of russia in europe and germany the biggest economy then that leader is not only a child be a failure and cunt or shun ist.

Obama is just being mature, you can't name a single thing either of these countries did to us outside of oppose actions that the american ppl and obama oppose now almost unanimously.

I hope your not one of those republicans that think obama was crazy for shaking hands with chavez even though they're both international diplomats and not highschool rivals.

anyone that sees germany and france as something that we should be or are against doesn't have the slightest clue about diplomacy.

obama's doing fine.

relax, the post was sarcastic.

I do however realize that you seem to have the makings of an Obama apologist. Don't be that guy...just dont...be...that .....guy.

I realize that you will not like that, and we have been operating on amicable terms lately.....but,.....

do

not

be

that

guy

TSA
04-20-2009, 11:17 PM
what are you talking about?

i thought you were one of these old white fags on TV getting mad cause obama shock Chavez hand because they're both over 40.

tekunique
04-20-2009, 11:37 PM
will ferrel's one man show as bush was brilliant. good to see ferrel do bush again..

drippie k
04-21-2009, 12:23 AM
i knew a french guy...he was like the neighborhood drunk..i'd always chill outside at night in the summer and almost every night he'd come by walkin all funny with a glass of wine n talkin shit in french...fuck french people