PDA

View Full Version : no reservations

Uncle Steezo
04-20-2009, 05:50 PM
Anybody else love this show?

Anthony bourdain is one of the coolest guys on tv.

Sky Blue Danny Kid
04-20-2009, 05:56 PM
My girl watches this show, and I thought it would be some stupid food show, but it is actually a pretty good show.

I now enjoy some other shows about food. THey give me ideas for food that I would like to eat in real life.

Sometimes I think Anthony Bourdain is kind of pretentious, but he does do a good job of delving into cultures using food as an impetus

SKAMPOE
04-20-2009, 06:32 PM
Anybody else love this show?

Anthony bourdain is one of the coolest guys on tv.
that is ma boy yo, i tvo this shit all the time, i also watch andrew zimmerman and his wild eats..:b

INF
04-20-2009, 06:52 PM
naw fuck that , best food show is Triple D

http://frankensteinsninja.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/guyfieri.jpg

lafNDxZwVio

spxa98F6Kho

JerseyIronman
04-20-2009, 06:56 PM
Yeaa Anthony Bourdain is the man, i love that show. All he does is go to crazy ass places, smoke, drink and eat. and somehow hes still skinny...

Between that and Man VS Food, and Dhani Tackles the Globe, Travel Channel is my shit right now.

You see when Dhani went and played rugby? lol

SKAMPOE
04-20-2009, 06:57 PM
man vs food gets tvo'd here too lol its great!

EAGLE EYE
04-20-2009, 07:03 PM
naw fuck that , best food show is Triple D

lafNDxZwVio

spxa98F6Kho

That man bothers me...

Its like looking at a porcupine that was raised by white trash and fell into a bucket of bleach outside a Hollywood TGIF establishment.

Mumm Ra
04-20-2009, 07:12 PM
yeah no reservations is coo
i don't watch tv much but i catch that show sometimes

snapple
04-20-2009, 07:34 PM
yea i like this one.....i like anthony...he trys to keep it authentic....keep it street....its a good show.....

Surreptitious
04-20-2009, 07:53 PM
I'm a big fan of this show, plus Bourdain rolls around getting drunk smoking the whole time

Uncle Steezo
04-20-2009, 08:27 PM
Yup my man be gettin twisted.
In Brazil he took a nap in the bed with an old black lady.

i wouldn't call it pretentious considering he is a writer. i think he's just trying his best to verbslize flavor whether it be food or culture.
i mean the show would sick if he wasn't so colorful with the commentary.

i can't fux wit D
But bizzare i dig.

Also the Aussie dude who picks up married chix at the store and cooks while they drool over him till hubby comes home like wtf?!

Lol

TheBoarzHeadBoy
04-20-2009, 08:36 PM
I know, that mother fucker gets mad poon doesn't he.

"I'm going to cook this here meal for your husband so you two can have a romantic evening while you blow me."

Uncle Steezo
04-20-2009, 10:11 PM
lol

EAGLE EYE
04-20-2009, 10:16 PM
My old man put me on to all the shows discussed so far in this thread.

(Except for that guy from the TGIF commercials. We hate him like a lot.)

Emeril is also a douche bag for the record. He over seasons everything and mispronounces so many culinary terms that he needs to get punched in that bulldog face.

Malto Mario knows his shit though. Except he wears Crocs. Never trust a man in crocs.

begongo
04-21-2009, 08:07 AM
I always watched no reservations with my parents, now I don't have a tv so I don't really know if it's still running

did you guys see the Beirut episode?

SKAMPOE
04-21-2009, 01:26 PM
Yup my man be gettin twisted.
In Brazil he took a nap in the bed with an old black lady.

i wouldn't call it pretentious considering he is a writer. i think he's just trying his best to verbslize flavor whether it be food or culture.
i mean the show would sick if he wasn't so colorful with the commentary.

i can't fux wit D
But bizzare i dig.

Also the Aussie dude who picks up married chix at the store and cooks while they drool over him till hubby comes home like wtf?!

Lol
hahahahaha i hate that show, it is funny but i be damned if i come home and my wife and fuck face there are home alone cookin an alledged dinner for 2 lol fuck that fuckin home wrecker lol

Emeril is also a douche bag for the record. He over seasons everything and mispronounces so many culinary terms that he needs to get punched in that bulldog face.

Malto Mario knows his shit though. Except he wears Crocs. Never trust a man in crocs.
co sign on emeril being the faggiest eyetalian ever, his cooking sux i imagine.. mario is a good chef, just he always looks like hes coked out and sweats all over the fuckin food..yuk.
bobby flaygay is another one who deserves to get punched in the face with julia childs clit..that whore gave me nightmares...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugly hoe, who would of ever thought she was a fbi spy lol

"I'm going to cook this here meal for your husband so you two can have a romantic evening while you blow me."
lmao

cat cora is a sexy mu fucka.

Surreptitious
04-21-2009, 04:47 PM
Skampoe, you need to challenge that dude from Man v. Food, it would be an epic battle

BLACK BART SIMPSON
04-21-2009, 05:02 PM
shows a banga 4 show i get so fucking hungry watching food shows tho...that and the andrew zimmerman jump off where he eats weird ass food like bull testicals and shit....but i rly only watched it with my uncle cuz he cooks the illest food ever..

M.O.D.
04-21-2009, 05:05 PM
fuck that id rather watch a rachel ray show , nothin like a phat pair of titties & ass to go with some good food . aahahahahah

SKAMPOE
04-21-2009, 05:41 PM
i'd like to see cat cora and rachel ray in a furious culinary sixty nine..lol

Surreptitious
04-21-2009, 07:52 PM
if we are talking food show women, Padma from Top Chef, I would eat her ass

Uncle Steezo
04-22-2009, 01:36 AM
Hahaha

Rachel think she all that now.
i liked her better when she was insecure and not gettin any dilsnick

SKAMPOE
04-22-2009, 06:27 AM
yoooooooooooooooo for real, ever since she hooked up with oprah lmao she act like her shit dont stink!! but damn she got sum short stcky legs and a fat ass to match!

i also haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate that fuckin whore from ''every day italian'' she sux and her italian lingo sux more than her vagiiine! shes tha wakest lmao we stay laffin at her italian werd like panetella and all these other funny soundin words, i know they are real words and or recipes but tis some thing about the way she talks and the way she pouts her moth hahahahahaha shes ugly as fuck and wak as hell.

EAGLE EYE
02-12-2012, 09:25 PM
Im watching S9: episode 7 right now where hes in Rome and everything is shot in black and white.

This is one of the better ones out of the series.

Olive Oil Goombah
02-12-2012, 09:38 PM
Still watch em all, whenever they are on.

Bourdains humor is great.

I could see where some people might think he is pretentious because of his sarcastic humor, but once you watch the show you quickly realize he's anything but that

Mr. R&B
02-12-2012, 09:45 PM

I DESPISE this faggot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I owned a restaurant and he wanted to come in and film a segment, I'd shatter his skull with a cast-iron skillet the second he stepped into my kitchen.

Anywhoo, No Reservations was an awesome show.

His new shit "The Layover" is dope too, from what I've seen it seems to be less food oriented and more about Tony Pimpin' All Over the World.

I'd love to get shitfaced drunk with that muthafucka and go molest some foreign whores.

Man V Food, Bizarre Foods, & MVF Nation are cool shows that I enjoy regularly.

And I would bang that chick that hosted Food Wars, don't know if that show was canceled or what.

Sky Blue Danny Kid
02-13-2012, 11:33 AM
Still watch em all, whenever they are on.

Bourdains humor is great.

I could see where some people might think he is pretentious because of his sarcastic humor, but once you watch the show you quickly realize he's anything but that

I like Bourdain and I like his show. But he's totally pretentious. He thinks he's cool as fuck and his shit don't stink. He thinks he's a badass, but he's still a celebrity chef.

He wouldn't be so tough on the Hollow side of the Port.

That said, he is way cooler than any of us.

SKAMPOE
02-13-2012, 12:28 PM

I hate battalli and emeril
Both those dude r gay

Bobby flay is another fascist I hate

N that Italian ehore bitch geana or w.e I hater fake ass Italian gimmick

Olive Oil Goombah
02-13-2012, 05:52 PM
I like Bourdain and I like his show. But he's totally pretentious. He thinks he's cool as fuck and his shit don't stink. He thinks he's a badass, but he's still a celebrity chef.

He wouldn't be so tough on the Hollow side of the Port.

That said, he is way cooler than any of us.

I don't know, he has plenty of self-deprecating jokes.

But he is much cooler than us, and he can seemlessly feel comfortable in any situation.

PLus the man loves his swine and is not afraid to say it.

And he regularly dogs vegans.

EAGLE EYE
02-13-2012, 07:18 PM
I was watching that episode where they aired his early show from 2000, where he openly acknowledges beforehand that he was a cocky, prententious little prick in the kitchen.

Hes really toned it down over the years. If you can't handle him now, then you have no idea. There was a part in one of those early shows where he said vegans share similar qualities with dangerous fundamentalist groups.

b-dolo
02-13-2012, 07:20 PM
http://www.chumpingstones.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/great-ass.jpg

fat ass, can cook, and is rich. What else do you need

Olive Oil Goombah
02-13-2012, 07:40 PM
im not a fan of anything rachael ray cooks.

EAGLE EYE
02-13-2012, 08:08 PM
http://www.chumpingstones.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/great-ass.jpg

fat ass, can cook, and is rich. What else do you need

http://obamadiary.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/pg-2-obama-wink-get_300430s.jpg

SKAMPOE
02-13-2012, 09:58 PM
cosign^
shes a bad bitch and shes a pit bull activists
mad props to her
id toss dat salad

JASPER BEARDLY
02-13-2012, 11:07 PM
kitchen confidential was a good book

Mr. R&B
02-13-2012, 11:28 PM
im not a fan of anything rachael ray cooks.

Agreed, she always finds a way to ruin even the most basic dishes.

But I must say, I'd fuck her furiously.

Mr. R&B
02-13-2012, 11:33 PM
I was watching that episode where they aired his early show from 2000, where he openly acknowledges beforehand that he was a cocky, prententious little prick in the kitchen.

Hes really toned it down over the years. If you can't handle him now, then you have no idea. There was a part in one of those early shows where he said vegans share similar qualities with dangerous fundamentalist groups.

Yeah, I saw that one a couple of weeks ago.

Great episode.

Construct
02-14-2012, 02:09 PM
i also haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate that fuckin whore from ''every day italian'' she sux and her italian lingo sux more than her vagiiine! shes tha wakest lmao we stay laffin at her italian werd like panetella and all these other funny soundin words, i know they are real words and or recipes but tis some thing about the way she talks and the way she pouts her moth hahahahahaha shes ugly as fuck and wak as hell.

For real man? I'd rather watch Giada than Rachel Ray anyday. She cooks better and looks better. Nice ol Italian titties. If I start watchin her new show my mouth waters like a motherfucker.

http://pegasusnews.com/media/img/events/2007/thumbs/giada_.jpg.380x380_q85.jpg

SKAMPOE
02-14-2012, 03:04 PM
hahahahaha no doubt, i just cant stand her, she physically makes me sick

Mr. R&B
02-14-2012, 05:29 PM
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQPZdljphdnSK_OjjheB_UII0EhSIZQc bPgYt444mYUGqksycu6&t=1

RADIOACTIVE MAN
02-16-2012, 01:51 PM

Hahahhahahaha

RADIOACTIVE MAN
02-16-2012, 01:53 PM
And yea RAchel ray would get it..no question

Mr. R&B
02-16-2012, 02:14 PM
Anybody ever seen that show Cooking for Real?

The chick that hosts it is pretty hot.

http://www.delish.com/cm/delish/images/Tc/Season-3-Sunny-lg.jpg

I'd slap her jiggly ass around while I hit it from the back for hours.

Olive Oil Goombah
02-16-2012, 02:23 PM
THe one cooking show that disturbs me is the one with the black couple, cuz they always throw innuendos back and for and it makes me think they jizz in the food or something.

KERZO
02-16-2012, 04:06 PM
This show is dope, The one begongo mentioned about beirut is fucking mental

I've watched shitloads of cookery shows over the years. Iron Chef America is a kick ass show atm...Masaharu Morimoto and Bobby Flay make some tasty munchies.

EAGLE EYE
02-16-2012, 09:26 PM
THe one cooking show that disturbs me is the one with the black couple, cuz they always throw innuendos back and for and it makes me think they jizz in the food or something.

http://i41.tinypic.com/14jt4s6.jpg

Mr. R&B
02-17-2012, 06:10 AM

Yeah, that's 'Down Home with the Neely's'.

http://images.zap2it.com/images/tv-EP01020363/down-home-with-the-neelys-8.jpg

Their dynamic on camera creeps me out too.

I certainly wouldn't want to eat a meal made in their kitchen, they've probly had fat, sloppy foodplay sex all over the surfaces of that room. :r

And the woman's voice gives me a headache.

She has that high-pitched, ghetto banshee, wailing type of voice.