PDA

View Full Version : claaa7 presents: "The Blaqprint Promo" (Blaq Poet/DJ Premier coming collaboration LP)

claaa7
04-21-2009, 02:12 AM
Here's a little treat that i'm sure alot of y'all will enjoy, i sure am.. Blaq Poet is one of the most underrated underground rappers today and considering he even participated in "The Bridge Wars" dissing KRS-One around 1998 his time has finnaly come (hopefully), backed up by an album produced by the legendary DJ Premier shit really can't go wrong...

I collected all the 7 Preemo tracks that leaked from the album through VLS and mp3s and coupled that with some of his recent featurings over Premier beats with the likes of NYGZ and even Mark Ronson (!!). The 2 last tracks is from between '98 and '00 though but I threw them on as a bonus since, apparantly, these are from a DJ Premier/Blaq Poet album from way back that never manifested. So enjoy yourself, 100% Poet, 100% DJ Premier. "The Blaqprint" is gonna be serious - ooh, and all of those are CDQ.

claaa7 presents: THE BLAQPRINT PROMO (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SBAEHGU8)
01. AIn't Nuthin' Changed (Dirty)
02. Don't Give A Fucc (Dirty)
03. Hood Crazy
04. Voices
05. S.O.S.
06. Legendary Pt.1 (ft. NYGz)
07. Too Strong (Dirty)
08. Niggaz, Hoes, Bitches (ft. NYGZ)
09. Just (Remix) [ft. Mark Ronson]
10. 2 the Stomach
Bonus Tracks
11. We Gonna Ill
12. Poet's Comin'

Reiko
04-21-2009, 03:06 AM
^^ tahnk you kind sir :)

DR. NICK RIVIERA
04-21-2009, 04:18 AM
everybody get this!

cap
04-21-2009, 05:50 AM
considering he even participated in "The Bridge Wars" dissing KRS-One around 1998 his time has finnaly come (hopefully),

you mean 1988 right?
thx man really appreciate it, ive been looking for stuff by blaq & primo.

crds
04-21-2009, 06:34 AM
I have all of these but this is definitely appreciated claaa7

Durag
04-21-2009, 06:56 AM
Dope as fuck.

Ive a few of them already, but not all of them, major props dude.

claaa7
04-21-2009, 07:52 AM
yeah i guess many peeps had rips of these before but i made my best to get cdQ-versions w/no dj.. track 1, 2 and 7 is the street versions from the "Ain't Nuthin' Changed" 12" and tracks 1-6 is songs that WILL appear on "The Blaqprint" (in that order). #7 is a 12" exclusive from the Aint Nuthin Changed single prod by Preem and recorded in "Blaqprint" sessions. track #8 is a B-side to a NYGZ single from '08 ft. Poet, #9 is a preemo remix ft. Poet that was released in '09 and track 10 was released on a compilation from QB around 06... and as I said the last two bonus joints was released on 12" in 2005 but are apparantly dating back to '98, but i think this total package gives us a good tease for what "The Blaqprint" will sound like and so far shit is SLAMMING!! ..my guess goes for album of the year, Preemo hasn't produced a full album besides GangStarr since '96 so this could be epic.

make sure you support shit when it drop!

[quote=Cap]
you mean 1988[/url]
lol yeah obviously, my mistake :)

claaa7
04-21-2009, 07:58 AM
i copped "Welcome 2 G-Dom" by NYGz yesterday (the first release through Primo's Year Round Records) and shit is really slamming.. Premier produces half of the album + recording, mixing and overseeing = real boom-bap all the way. Guests come from Blaq Poet, Lil' Fame, T.R.O.Y. Slugs and Rave. The duo is actually real nice on the mic too, they were introduced as early as on "Moment of Truth" and "The Ownerz" and according to the inay of the CD; Year Round Records will release another NYGz album, fully produced by Premier, "The Blaqprint" and DJ Premier's first solo offering.

cap
04-22-2009, 07:29 AM
yo claa why does the track "voices" say "feat. masta ace" ??
he isnt on the track?

Reiko
04-22-2009, 08:54 AM
^^ yeah I was about to ask, still dope track tho'.

Jin10304
04-22-2009, 06:02 PM
"they were introduced as early as on "Moment of Truth" and "The Ownerz" and according to the inay of the CD;"

Check again, I dont believe NYG'z were on Moment Of Truth, only The Ownerz

claaa7
04-22-2009, 06:15 PM
^^ Shiggy Sha (who's a member of NYGZ) but calls himself something else these days is featured on "The Mall" together with G-Dep. And Panch from NYGZ is featured on the intro and "Hiney" on "The Ownerz" besides Same Team No Games, so they've been down for a long time.

"Voices" said featuring Masta Ace when I downloaded it but i forgot to change it before uploading it, sorry bout that. Dope song though...