PDA

View Full Version : dispite popular belief (wu corp edition)

TSA
04-21-2009, 08:25 AM
an unhealthy majority on this site is actually...unfunny, as opposed to funny, very unfunny, or have a hemroidal outlook on humor in general. Id say it's like 10 ppl that are funny out of 16,000, no joke, and 3 post.

Tage
04-21-2009, 08:30 AM
its probably because only about 20-30 people actually try to be funny. we arent all internet comedians.

edit - buy this: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=260397318538

TSA
04-21-2009, 08:38 AM
its not even trying, some ppl flat out dont understand the concept of humor, it's gotten better as time went but when i first dropped the god's bible "What does dick taste like" ppl got mad in real life, i think like 2 ppl got that nobody would log on to an internet forum and ask what dick tastes like to a crowd of allegedly straight men

even me announcing it was a joke right now is going to suprise some ppl.
s3ri3alz

i think the funniest ppl are the ones that aren't trying like ironman, charles jones(tho he's playing himself out), sunny winters, black man, beautiful rocks flesh, and skampoe when he drops knowledge only.

Senator C. Palantine
04-21-2009, 08:46 AM
STYLE, Art and Nicky should get together and write a comedy script.

Would be Airplane type shit, feel me?

TSA
04-21-2009, 09:00 AM
art is actually pretty funny, his VIRGIN routine had me in stitches as well as his "Imagine you were a white girl" thread. I dont think i gave him enough credit during his e-beefing with me, but then again it ended in him spreading his naked asshole in front of the universe and his destiny with a sign reading I Love TSA below it

completely unprovoked.

Uncle Steezo
04-21-2009, 09:01 AM
i think that's your prob. You try to make every post a joke.

i also think you already know all these things about wucorp since you been here every day for 4 years.

You should log off and find a funnier forum.

Anybody notice after a heavy session of sniffing ether TSA makes these wucorp sux pouting threads?

He's made a ktl sux
Raekwon sux
And now genchat sux

your dick taste thread birthed one of the funniest wucourt trials in history.

i never thought somebody would say 1/2 the shit you say that's not a joke tho.
i think that's why people think you really are gay.

TSA
04-21-2009, 09:06 AM
AWW SHIT NiGGA! HERE COMES DE ETHER!

Uncle Steezo
04-21-2009, 09:07 AM
STYLE, Art and Nicky should get together and write a comedy script.

Would be Airplane type shit, feel me?
You got balls making
THAT post in THIS thread

TSA
04-21-2009, 09:10 AM
lol i put the word ether in my post before even reading yours which i didn't plan on doing, then i saw the word ether in it and laughed

add stylemaster to the list of hilarious ppl
when he posts primetimechimehime i couldn't stop laughing, at and with him though.

if it wasn't for style, who many think is unfunny falsely, we wouldn't have
timetimeprimetimetime
'blossoming'
'copy and paste'
'GAVIN'
glitter
secondaries
and more

Senator C. Palantine
04-21-2009, 09:15 AM
You got balls making
THAT post in THIS thread

I have balls for making a post on the internet.

Oh dear.

Uncle Steezo
04-21-2009, 09:21 AM
The "uh oh ether" tactic would work if your career wasn't built on ether exportation.

Save the big font.
You not foolin nobody.

Anyway i don't think my post was malicious. i mean if you want some ether i can accomodate you.

Now let's see i think pat and dan willl be paying soon

TSA
04-21-2009, 09:27 AM
lol you're such a faggot dude, grow up

Longbongcilvaringz
04-21-2009, 09:34 AM
Checking in.

Senator C. Palantine
04-21-2009, 09:36 AM
Checking in.

Hi Patrick,

How's life treating you?

Uncle Steezo
04-21-2009, 09:46 AM
lol you're such a faggot dude, grow up

Says the guy trying to justify threads about cum and dick flavorz

Cry me a river

Pat u are such a dick tease.

TSA
04-21-2009, 09:47 AM
style's right though, this website really sucks, i find myself over posting to spark the slightest bit of interestingness out of ppl and subjects but it just becomes etherfests and formerly colorful spirited text.

Longbongcilvaringz
04-21-2009, 09:53 AM
Hi Patrick,

How's life treating you?

Yeah ok.

Been listening to a lot of synth disco style French house from French record label Valerie.

Anoraak, College, Minitel Rose etc and Futurecop! and Siriusmo and stuff.

And just relaxing in general.

How are you going?

(will i be ethered for this post?)

HANZO
04-21-2009, 10:11 AM
in the good ol days of wucorp everything was much funnier.

for real go back and check the amount of 'lol' posts Sicka would get.

so something must have been funny.....

Longbongcilvaringz
04-21-2009, 10:18 AM
Queen of Poetry and all the other 5%ers were the funniest posters.

RIP.

beautifulrock
04-21-2009, 10:46 AM
You're 21 and still in high school. That's the only funny thing about you.

I bet you smell funny too, but that's not internet compatible.

TSA
04-21-2009, 10:56 AM
i dont get the 'still in highschool' brand of insulting.

i've given you people dictionaries of real live stuff to insult me on and ppl are stuck on the scarf (shamod, didn't say a word when raekwon was wearing it) and being in highschool (i guess)

but yeah, that's what i mean
how is still being in highschool (i guess) funny?
forget that it came from beautiful rock

Slothy Fitzpatrick
04-21-2009, 11:33 AM

Yet you can't stop fucking talking about them.

One is a Jew. The other looks like a Jew.

It's hard to figure out exactly what you are but my Sloth sense is telling me you probably have feathers.

Art Vandelay
04-21-2009, 11:42 AM
art is actually pretty funny, his VIRGIN routine had me in stitches as well as his "Imagine you were a white girl" thread. I dont think i gave him enough credit during his e-beefing with me, but then again it ended in him spreading his naked asshole in front of the universe and his destiny with a sign reading I Love TSA below it

completely unprovoked.

not true, it was provoked. you were trying to get a pic of my ass and transcripts of toochski's poetry. i just beat you to the punch. then you had to change the script and pretend like you didn't know what i was talking about. but one of your own flipped frankie "five angles" pantangeli style and ratted you out. true story.

Longbongcilvaringz
04-21-2009, 11:42 AM
Have you heard style's laughable 'theories' on world finance?

I think his hatred of all things Jewish stems from there or something.

Either way, i'm will to give him a second chance at making me a sig (after the last disastrous attempt) if GFX is too busy to field my request.

Longbongcilvaringz
04-21-2009, 11:44 AM
There have been more Wu Corp Male public nudez (3) than female public nudez (1).

I'm not sure what that is indicative of.

But it's not good at all.

Tage
04-21-2009, 11:46 AM
in the good ol days of wucorp everything was much funnier.

for real go back and check the amount of 'lol' posts Sicka would get.

so something must have been funny.....

lol........ but seriously, sickas adventures were fucking hilarious. i only recognize a few of yall pre crash, you all switch names like the breeze.... it seems the aftermath of the crash brough a new era of postings on WuCorp.

:yessad:

Visionz
04-21-2009, 12:02 PM
I could make things funnier but it would involve devulging info I'm privy to simply because of my godly mod powers but I operate with standards in all phases of my life so I don't.

Longbongcilvaringz
04-21-2009, 12:16 PM
That's a cop out Visions.

I tried to use my limited mod powers to the best of my ability to expose secondaries and the like in the Vatican.

You are obliged to share these jewels, even if it's just in the Vatican.

dezmond
04-21-2009, 12:16 PM
style's right though, this website really sucks, i find myself over posting to spark the slightest bit of interestingness out of ppl and subjects but it just becomes etherfests and formerly colorful spirited text.

Maybe its you...

Visionz
04-21-2009, 12:18 PM
That's a cop out Visions.

I tried to use my limited mod powers to the best of my ability to expose secondaries and the like in the Vatican.

You are obliged to share these jewels, even if it's just in the Vatican.

its not on the 2nd's tip, it more like pics that people would LOVE to see but they're in user groups that was supposed to be for certain people and certain people only. I won't betray that just because I can even if it would be funny.

Longbongcilvaringz
04-21-2009, 12:21 PM
Ha, that's fair enough then.

I wonder which pic's though.

I am a member of most of the user groups, and can't think of anything really that bad.

Some of the stuff posted in the 1% is pretty belligerent, but i don't think the person/people posting it would be embarrassed.

The Joker's forum has nothing of interest.

CC, same thing.

Which leaves The Axis, which is dead as far as i know and the battle rapping one or whatever.

Slothy Fitzpatrick
04-21-2009, 12:22 PM
I wonder where the "furiously seriousness" has gone? We all used to beat each other up then have a laugh about it.

Now people are genuinely hating.

Heavy.

Visionz
04-21-2009, 12:25 PM

I am a member of most of the user groups, and can't think of anything really that bad.

Some of the stuff posted in the 1% is pretty belligerent, but i don't think the person/people posting it would be embarrassed.

CC, same thing.

Which leaves The Axis, which is dead as far as i know and the battle rapping one or whatever.

think about all those jokes where people PS Derrick into african garb now picture them not having to use PS

SKAMPOE
04-21-2009, 01:41 PM
i think the funniest ppl are the ones that aren't trying like ironman, charles jones(tho he's playing himself out), sunny winters, black man, beautiful rocks flesh, and skampoe when he drops knowledge only.
lol ass
I wonder where the "furiously seriousness" has gone? We all used to beat each other up then have a laugh about it.

Heavy.
werd

beautifulrock
04-21-2009, 01:53 PM
i dont get the 'still in highschool' brand of insulting.

i've given you people dictionaries of real live stuff to insult me on and ppl are stuck on the scarf (shamod, didn't say a word when raekwon was wearing it) and being in highschool (i guess)

but yeah, that's what i mean
how is still being in highschool (i guess) funny?
forget that it came from beautiful rockMost people graduate high school when they're 17 or 18, so you're right it's not funny.

Ghost In The 'Lac
04-21-2009, 01:58 PM
TSA always resorts to insulting the entire forum as soon as a few of his threads bacfire or he feels a dip in relevence.

Its best to just ignore him. Let him have his monthly "this forum sucks" tantrum, and move on with our lives.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
04-21-2009, 02:15 PM

Heavy.

trueness but who r u before your name changed?

CC, same thing.

Pat makes me laugh too idk y but he just does...

Longbongcilvaringz
04-21-2009, 02:41 PM
It's because i'm a really funny, but also charismatic, dude.

You have guys like Dan and Slang Gargoyle and whoever else, who are kind of funny, but their also cunts.

People appreciate a nice guy like me, who is also extremely funny, in a high brow, and when appropriate, low brow manner.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
04-21-2009, 02:46 PM
yeah but your not on the list which is the downside but then again its TSA so there's an upside...

SKAMPOE
04-21-2009, 03:01 PM
http://9.media.tumblr.com/gopjZw2t0l8x8hdcyL9qgPYuo1_500.jpg

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
04-21-2009, 05:53 PM
The "uh oh ether" tactic would work if your career wasn't built on ether exportation.

Save the big font.
You not foolin nobody.

Anyway i don't think my post was malicious. i mean if you want some ether i can accomodate you.

Why are you always shouting me out, Gavs?

I only address you when you mention me.

You are still upset that 4 months ago I thought you were Sidious Katana when you were using the General Wise account. But you are both emotional, super-sensitive, and bitchmade.

It isn't my fault that you are a melaninated Sid.

Either way, let shit go. Grow up. E-life is too short to hold e-grudges.

It just isn't that deep.

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
04-21-2009, 05:57 PM
why did the pervert cross the road?

cas his dick was stuck in the chicken

SKAMPOE
04-21-2009, 05:58 PM
ur such a bitch faggot@ llcd

http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/4286/pdvdt00.jpg

04-21-2009, 06:01 PM
"bitch faggot" ?

hilarious.

DId you hire a team of writer's skampoe?

Olive Oil Goombah
04-21-2009, 06:05 PM
I find at least one thing funny every time I log in.

And it could be from anyone.

SOme people try to be funny, and thats when its unfunny to me.

But thats me.

SKAMPOE
04-21-2009, 06:07 PM
http://images.theage.com.au/2009/04/21/484304/420-pirate-420x0.jpg

http://d.yimg.com/a/p/rids/20090421/i/r1027972310.jpg

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
04-21-2009, 06:17 PM
It's because i'm a really funny, but also charismatic, dude.

You have guys like Dan and Slang Gargoyle and whoever else, who are kind of funny, but their also cunts.

People appreciate a nice guy like me, who is also extremely funny, in a high brow, and when appropriate, low brow manner.

your thing is being dry and unfunny

or are you being ironic saying your funny?

when you become so dissapointed in this site that it effects your life its time to call it quits TSA

snapple
04-21-2009, 06:41 PM
well you're not really funny eather TSA...most of the shit you post is pretty lame and pathetic....

why do you post here? you just come on here and talk a whole bunch of shit....whats the point?....

Longbongcilvaringz
04-21-2009, 07:06 PM
your thing is being dry and unfunny

or are you being ironic saying your funny?

when you become so dissapointed in this site that it effects your life its time to call it quits TSA

I kind of thought it was obvious i wasn't being serious.

I just type things when they come into my head.

04-21-2009, 07:13 PM
well you're not really funny eather TSA...most of the shit you post is pretty lame and pathetic....

why do you post here? you just come on here and talk a whole bunch of shit....whats the point?....

If you want to get all existential about it, What's really the point of anybody posting here?

Talking about once-popular rap groups?

Listening to retards voice their opinions?

Interaction?

Poppin Threads?

I don't think there is any deep meaning to this site, but I enjoy it for the intentional and unintentional comedy and it is a fun way to type nonsense while my girl is watching american idol or during halftime of sporting events or when I'm sitting around not doing shit.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
04-21-2009, 07:22 PM
if you want to get all existential about it, what's really the point of anybody posting here?

Talking about once-popular rap groups?

Listening to retards voice their opinions?

Interaction?

Poppin threads?

I don't think there is any deep meaning to this site, but i enjoy it for the intentional and unintentional comedy and it is a fun way to type nonsense while my girl is watching american idol or during halftime of sporting events or when i'm sitting around not doing shit.

wrong!

04-21-2009, 07:24 PM
I don't get it. Please explain the hilarious joke you are making at my expense.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
04-21-2009, 07:25 PM
i'm insinuating you don't have a "girl" because i am bored and want to initiate E-beef with you.

04-21-2009, 07:30 PM
i'm insinuating you don't have a "girl" because i am bored and want to initiate E-beef with you.

Fair enough. Now I understand.

You are a little weenie from Connecticut pretending to be a thug at your parent's lovely raised-ranch home in a scenic wooded suburban neighborhood.

I'm going to be honest, due to your relatively young age, I feel somewhat dirty for e-beefing with you, but in the mean e-streets of wu-corp, mercy is for the weak.

If anybody asks, you told me you were 18.

Ghost In The 'Lac
04-21-2009, 07:33 PM
I spend most of my time reading back my own posts and powerful ideas in threaded format.

The rest of you can suck-a-edick for all im concerned.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
04-21-2009, 07:34 PM
Fair enough. Now I understand.

You are a little weenie from Connecticut pretending to be a thug at your parent's lovely raised-ranch home in a scenic wooded suburban neighborhood.

I'm going to be honest, due to your relatively young age, I feel somewhat dirty for e-beefing with you, but in the mean e-streets of wu-corp, mercy is for the weak.

If anybody asks, you told me you were 18.

indeed i don't have the tendency to wooz and therefore i counter with the fact that you are too from connecticut and the same applies to you but more so because you are from windsor and you probably grew up on a farm with no interest in school and that is the cause of your incessant ramblings and poorly executed ethers.

Longbongcilvaringz
04-21-2009, 07:35 PM
haha

04-21-2009, 07:46 PM
indeed i don't have the tendency to wooz and therefore i counter with the fact that you are too from connecticut and the same applies to you but more so because you are from windsor and you probably grew up on a farm with no interest in school and that is the cause of your incessant ramblings and poorly executed ethers.

This e-beef is awkward for me for several reasons:

--Your young age, which I mentioned in my previous post

--I do not know the meaning of the verb "to wooz"

--Are you saying that there are farms in Windsor? I only lived in Connecticut until I was 5, but I don't remember any farms. Or are you saying I grew up on a farm because I live in Kentucky?

As far as countering your insults, I feel that I could string together something from the following negative attributes:

--subpar rhyming skills
--fat kid
--enamored with the idea of "thug life"

But again, I don't know how I feel about possibly affecting a minor's self-esteem, unless it is in regards to Shizzah's mustache.

You are obviously winning this e-beef, as I do not really have much else to say to defame your character, but in my defense, I have to say that my heart isn't really in it.

YungSunny
04-21-2009, 07:47 PM

Big words, bad grammar, and bad punctuation shouldn't be in the same post.

EAGLE EYE
04-21-2009, 08:07 PM

--Are you saying that there are farms in Windsor? I only lived in Connecticut until I was 5, but I don't remember any farms. Or are you saying I grew up on a farm because I live in Kentucky?

As far as countering your insults, I feel that I could string together something from the following negative attributes:

--subpar rhyming skills
--fat kid

But again, I don't know how I feel about possibly affecting a minor's self-esteem, unless it is in regards to Shizzah's mustache.

You are obviously winning this e-beef, as I do not really have much else to say to defame your character, but in my defense, I have to say that my heart isn't really in it.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/8/89/Muhammad_Ali_NYWTS.jpg/220px-Muhammad_Ali_NYWTS.jpg

you're getting him mad

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
04-21-2009, 08:23 PM
thats like asking a guy to jerk you off because you want some attention

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
04-21-2009, 08:26 PM
I spend most of my time reading back my own posts and powerful ideas in threaded format.

The rest of you can suck-a-edick for all im concerned.

so you can suck your own dick?

amazing

Uncle Steezo
04-21-2009, 11:16 PM
Robert needs to choose between man and animal.
But to answer your statement, the real life hate started with my return and everybody's real life was
Affected. Mostly dan. And pat

i don't mind Pat cuz well to be honest i still got feelings for her. No chick let me do the things she let me do to her.
i dig that nasty shit.

Anyone notice how dan ALWAYS jumps to tissa's defense?

Its not like tissa is defenseless.

You should tell tissa how you feel .

i bet his mandingo shlong feels better than that stick.

EAGLE EYE
04-21-2009, 11:19 PM
http://i41.tinypic.com/34sm9m8.gif

GIF image (animated, 220 frames)
9098.93 KB (9317309 bytes)

Visionz
04-21-2009, 11:24 PM
All that back and forth shit that seems to find its way into every conversation, why?

yFJapPwmY_0

:lmao:

LORD NOSE
04-21-2009, 11:26 PM
its what tsa thinks - he's telling us what he thinks

funny n!664s ?

slang
stak
and spoon

EAGLE EYE
04-21-2009, 11:27 PM
Cuz they all wish they were in a Geometry class group assignment of figuring out the obtuse angle of their interweb love triangle

Visionz
04-21-2009, 11:45 PM
Cuz they all wish they were in a Geometry class group assignment of figuring out the obtuse angle of their interweb love triangle
They should just get out the protractor and make circles.

EAGLE EYE
04-21-2009, 11:52 PM
Pat taught STYLE long division with his tongue

Slothy Fitzpatrick
04-22-2009, 03:03 AM

Please, call me Slothy. Let's not speak ill of the dead.

But to answer your statement, the real life hate started with my return and everybody's real life was
Affected. Mostly dan. And pat.

Jewish people tend to be hateful.

i don't mind Pat cuz well to be honest i still got feelings for her. No chick let me do the things she let me do to her.
i dig that nasty shit.

I like how you've continued to call Pat "her". To further this hilarious joke you should upgrade to "clever girl". That way you can start posting raptor pictures again.

Yours,

Slothy Fitz aka Slang's biological father.

The Hound
04-22-2009, 03:33 AM
This place was never really consistantly funny in the first place.

SKAMPOE by far drops the funniest shit though, mostly because he doesn't even attempt to be funny, dude just drops the most random, illiterate shit, then ruins it by posting 50 inside out arsehole pictures. SKAMPOE should learn from Seinfeld and take the advice given to George; Just quit once you make a few funnies. After that, you ruin previous funnies. Even when SKAMPOE is shitting on me I still get a good laugh. Mix in his inability to fully express himself and his sonning desire, dude is probably the closest thing we have to eD.

The real problem are people like GHOSTLACED and SHRAP who come in TRYING to be funny. No shit, check 95% of GHOSTLACED's posts and you will see some sort of TSA inspiration. Like, how he said he comes onto Wu Corp to check only his posts, when TSA and Prof Rino said that a while ago. NickyTooch is more interesting than this gay.

And, before you say it, no shit I am not funny.

NIGHT MAYOR
04-22-2009, 03:50 AM
lets be real, is pro rhino jasper ?

Durag
04-22-2009, 05:32 AM
Wolfy i find funny, coz i imagine him to be a genuinly funny person.

GAVIN also, Ironman, Skamp whoever else, and i agree with Bonerfarm, theres a lot of people who try to be funny here and just fail miserably.

Although i have to say, in his last while here, Spermi's unfuninnes was actually starting to get kind of funny

Ghost In The 'Lac
04-22-2009, 05:41 AM
^donuts in parking lots at 25 years old

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
04-22-2009, 10:21 AM
The real problem are people like GHOSTLACED and SHRAP who come in TRYING to be funny. No shit, check 95% of GHOSTLACED's posts and you will see some sort of TSA inspiration. Like, how he said he comes onto Wu Corp to check only his posts, when TSA and Prof Rino said that a while ago. NickyTooch is more interesting than this gay.

be yourself ghost - be orginal

no need to be tsa pre dicks and ghey phase

Uncle Steezo
04-22-2009, 11:06 AM
The wooo! Tissa was funny.

Pat is the kind you don't take home to momma.

Durag
04-22-2009, 11:10 AM
^donuts in parking lots at 25 years old

?

donuts in parking lots used to be the shit though

Uncle Steezo
04-22-2009, 11:12 AM
The bollywood thread is the funniest thread ever made.

i laugh just thinking about it

That thread was funny sonnage at its finest.

Durag
04-22-2009, 11:17 AM
Whats the bollywould thread?

Olive Oil Goombah
04-22-2009, 11:19 AM
hahaha...yea, that thread was the shit.

Durag
04-22-2009, 11:20 AM
Post a fuckin link

Olive Oil Goombah
04-22-2009, 11:26 AM
it was the one where people dubbed subtitled over Indian television shows.

Type in lizard king or something. I dont have time to research your points of interest.

Uncle Steezo
04-22-2009, 11:36 AM
Lizard King found this site that let you add your own subtitles to Indian movie clips.

i bumped the thread twice in the past few months.

Ill find it and bump it.

Its like 20 pages of lolz

IrOnMaN
04-22-2009, 12:06 PM
an unhealthy majority on this site is actually...unfunny, as opposed to funny, very unfunny, or have a hemroidal outlook on humor in general. Id say it's like 10 ppl that are funny out of 16,000, no joke, and 3 post.

Calling people faggots is funny too you, TSA?

DrunkenMasta303
04-22-2009, 12:25 PM
i got that ODB syndrome - im only creative when im on drugs, so whenever u see a reeally wackk (dirt mcgirt clothing line)post of mine u kno im sober

but yo dont get me wrong, my wackkest posts are still doper than the dopest freddy mech posts, nameen?

Ghost In The 'Lac
04-22-2009, 12:29 PM
This place was never really consistantly funny in the first place.

SKAMPOE by far drops the funniest shit though, mostly because he doesn't even attempt to be funny, dude just drops the most random, illiterate shit, then ruins it by posting 50 inside out arsehole pictures. SKAMPOE should learn from Seinfeld and take the advice given to George; Just quit once you make a few funnies. After that, you ruin previous funnies. Even when SKAMPOE is shitting on me I still get a good laugh. Mix in his inability to fully express himself and his sonning desire, dude is probably the closest thing we have to eD.

^extra serious.

This nigga always posting like his life depending on it. You take wu corping very seriously, I admire that in a man. So do the bitches.

I am jealous of the amount of pussy you get.

SKAMPOE
04-22-2009, 12:33 PM
bonerfarm is true...i have to cosign that...

*insert fishie in man ass pix here*

IrOnMaN
04-22-2009, 12:36 PM
Lol at this thread

/gets the popcorn ready

Ghost In The 'Lac
04-22-2009, 12:45 PM
bonerfarm is true...i have to cosign that...

*insert fishie in man ass pix here*

^morbidly obese, opinion void as its unlikely youll make out the year

fake nigga, the only way you attempt to get laughs is by posting disgusting pictures you find jerking off on other websites.

Olive Oil Goombah
04-22-2009, 01:26 PM
bonerfarm just had trouble letting past beefs go.

I think his problem is that he actually get hurt when someone insults him.

SKAMPOE
04-22-2009, 01:36 PM
wow they took my post out lol, guess some mod is out to protect the queer and serve the dickless

Olive Oil Goombah
04-22-2009, 01:37 PM
^morbidly obese, opinion void as its unlikely youll make out the year

fake nigga, the only way you attempt to get laughs is by posting disgusting pictures you find jerking off on other websites.

^ squeaks when he ejaculates

Uncle Steezo
04-22-2009, 01:40 PM
Lacey's panties are filled with caviar.

As much as i try to disagree with TSA and boner

Lacey has been tissa's understudy waiting for derek to twist his ankle for years

Now bizzy bone got tissy's tutu on doin half assed tippy toe shuffles

Olive Oil Goombah
04-22-2009, 01:41 PM
The British version is always a little late and much duller.

ALCATRAZ
04-22-2009, 01:46 PM
bonerfarm just had trouble letting past beefs go.

I think his problem is that he actually get hurt when someone insults him.
dude told me he didnt want me to live anymore

and he really meant it lol

SKAMPOE
04-22-2009, 01:47 PM
LACEY IS JUST MAD CUZ HIS DAD SUX AT GUITAR HEROOOOOO

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v224/CobraVerde13/flyingvee.jpg?t=1240279446

Uncle Steezo
04-22-2009, 01:47 PM
Hahaha
In the words of ironman

Got him!

SKAMPOE
04-22-2009, 01:49 PM
dude told me he didnt want me to live anymore

and he really meant it lol
hahahhahah thats nuffin, u should of heard all the shit he told me lol its ok tho i love him for being diffrent than ur average happy go lucky aussie fag...hes like the more angry drunk no pussy gettin 40 yo virgin-aussie style!

Olive Oil Goombah
04-22-2009, 01:51 PM
hahahahahza!!!

dayum, you kno boner is going to play it off like he doesnt care, but when he's laying in bed staring at his ceiling (after he masturbates to vogue), he going to cry himself to sleep.

SKAMPOE
04-22-2009, 02:03 PM
HAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAH

ITS LIKE THE SEX HE WANTS

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l150/grygse/Space%20Ghetto/Tourists_W_Camera8.jpg
HE AINT GETTIN

AND THE SEX HES GETTIN

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v224/CobraVerde13/theboys.jpg?t=1240279459
NO ONE WANTS

PS

GOD DMAN THE NEW FAG RULES THAT MAKE ME MODERATE MY FUCKIN POSTS, YA KNOW THESE WERNT THE REAL PICTURES I WANTED TO USE ON THAT POST^^^^

Olive Oil Goombah
04-22-2009, 02:04 PM
LMAO!!!!

-The Boys-

ahahahahah

SKAMPOE
04-22-2009, 02:14 PM
Smh i hate these new rules to protect the dickless

Visionz
04-22-2009, 02:45 PM
HAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAH

ITS LIKE THE SEX HE WANTS

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l150/grygse/Space%20Ghetto/Tourists_W_Camera8.jpg
HE AINT GETTIN

AND THE SEX HES GETTIN

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v224/CobraVerde13/theboys.jpg?t=1240279459
NO ONE WANTS

PS

GOD DMAN THE NEW FAG RULES THAT MAKE ME MODERATE MY FUCKIN POSTS, YA KNOW THESE WERNT THE REAL PICTURES I WANTED TO USE ON THAT POST^^^^if that bottom post was gonna be some more guy on guy shit, this was a lot better

Smh i hate these new rules to protect the dickless
smh, I just don't wanna see the outright homo shit on these boards---it only means you have to get more creative in your soul-crushing.

is it that crazy a request? I'm curious

SKAMPOE
04-22-2009, 03:39 PM
Its not but it takes away from the toilet humor i comes wiff, it rly is funnier to see a veiny triumphant bastid than a pg version of it.. To me it is atleast...shock factor n shit.

Visionz
04-22-2009, 03:51 PM
Its not but it takes away from the toilet humor i comes wiff, it rly is funnier to see a veiny triumphant bastid than a pg version of it.. To me it is atleast...shock factor n shit.
sometimes its shocking to the point of :r

I don't like throwing up in my mouth :nonono:

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
04-22-2009, 03:53 PM
The British version is always a little late and much duller.

we got dull locked down yo

Ghost In The 'Lac
04-22-2009, 03:55 PM
have you ever spoke to an american?

or watched Dawson's creek?

americans have the speaking in a really dull way on lock and key.

SKAMPOE
04-22-2009, 03:55 PM
@ VISIONZ Hahahahahahah but the fact that u feel like that is wat makes it funny for me u know, if every one posted ''DICK N PORN PIX AND MAD GRAFFICK SHIT'' then i wouldnt cuz it wont be shocking.. Am i makin sence..?

SKAMPOE
04-22-2009, 03:58 PM

Or watched dawson's creek?

Americans have the speaking in a really dull way on lock and key.
^wishes he was ''amerrrrican''. U just Hate for no reason and do it in a fagggabout way, AT LEAST BE CLEVER ABOUT IT SHIT!:(w

Visionz
04-22-2009, 04:00 PM
@ VISIONZ Hahahahahahah but the fact that u feel like that is wat makes it funny for me u know, if every one posted ''DICK N PORN PIX AND MAD GRAFFICK SHIT'' then i wouldnt cuz it wont be shocking.. Am i makin sence..?
word, you got all those rep bars somehow :lmao:

itz just the graphic gay sex is like :r :r :r :r :r

five pukes

clazzik Skamp yes, but its gotta go nevertheless

04-22-2009, 04:03 PM
I like the anger and feelings this thread has dredged up!

Affected. Mostly dan.

Anyone notice how dan ALWAYS jumps to tissa's defense?

Its not like tissa is defenseless.

You should tell tissa how you feel .

i bet his mandingo shlong feels better than that stick.

Oh Gavs, you poor, sad, emo psychopath.

You're living in a fantasy world, my dude.

Would it make you feel better if anybody cared about your comeback, from wu-corp to the dumpster and back again?

I don't think I've mentioned TSA in a post for over a year.

You just tend to put everyone who ever hurt your feelings into one group.

Also, I have never negatively addressed you unless you got at me first.

You can never get the upper-hand in an "e-beef", because nobody else really cares.

You're a creepy dude, Gavin, but I enjoy having you on wu-corp, because your dementia and overall dorkyness is entertaining.

Keep up the good work.

BUT I did laugh at "mandingo schlong"

Ghost In The 'Lac
04-22-2009, 04:07 PM
skampoe has to post like a retard to off-set his physical appearence.

Imagine if a guy looking like him, including the preened arcing eyebrows, was posting in a really serious, or even normal manner.

It would be ludicrous. Everyone would be wondering why this guy is not acting like a retard? lol

SKAMPOE
04-22-2009, 04:08 PM
@ VISIONZ

No doubt no doubt...but just know that its not me that fell of its wu corp's xxx xxxx..

04-22-2009, 04:10 PM

or watched Dawson's creek?

americans have the speaking in a really dull way on lock and key.

hahahaha

Ghostlaced learned how to be hip-hop from pacey.

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn175/irondan_photos/ghostlaced-1.jpg

YePmikngFRg

04-22-2009, 04:11 PM

Imagine if a guy looking like him, including the preened arcing eyebrows, was posting in a really serious, or even normal manner.

It would be ludicrous. Everyone would be wondering why this guy is not acting like a retard? lol

I don't think skampoe is ACTING like a retard.

But his eyebrows ARE immaculate.

Ghost In The 'Lac
04-22-2009, 04:11 PM
god that program is so disgustingly white

04-22-2009, 04:12 PM
god that program is so disgustingly white

Im bopping my head to the theme song right now.

Ghost In The 'Lac
04-22-2009, 04:14 PM
ha i did actually play the song almost in full.

then i started wondering what type of freak actually made that video slideshow, and uploaded it on youtube, and decided i didnt want to even distantly be involved with those sort of devils.

i am also about to use that to prank call someone i know.

Olive Oil Goombah
04-22-2009, 04:16 PM
stop over-hating on your own kind to be 'downer' with your the hip hop flunkies

SKAMPOE
04-22-2009, 04:23 PM

HOW AM I NOT POSTIN IN A ''SERIOUS OR NORMAL MANNER'' AND TO WHOS STANDARDS? YOURS? FUCK THAT! YEA IM A FAT NIGGA YEA I DO GOT DOE TO GET SHAPE UPS AT THE BARBER SHOP INCLUDIN THE EYEBROWS! U MAD AT UR SELF FOR WANTING TO BE LIKE A FAT SPIK FROM THE PORT WIT MORE CONFIDENCE AND CADENCE THAN ANY OF YA LIL DOODS-ITS OK I UNDERSTAND IF I WASNT SKAMPOE ID HATE HIM TOO LOL. BUT YEA
HAHAHA THATS SAD HOW UR NOW TRYNA DEFLECT THE HEAT ON U TRYNA DIS ME LOL WAT A LAME FAG UR !!

I'D LIKE TO TAKE THIS WORTHLESS POST AND PLUG YA WIF THE RAW SHIT

www.soundclick.com/therealpcp

Uncle Steezo
04-22-2009, 04:28 PM
Anybody notice how dan makes long drawn out posts that if you read the 1st sentence you can. Skip the rest and not miss a thing?

Try it.

Dan is like a dull ghostlace.

Olive Oil Goombah
04-22-2009, 04:30 PM
^I will try that.

Altho, I am a Dan fan. He represents the non-Aryan American whites as well as anyone on this board.

04-22-2009, 04:30 PM
Anybody notice how dan makes long drawn out posts that if you read the 1st sentence you can. Skip the rest and not miss a thing?

Try it.

Dan is like a dull ghostlace.

Then why do you devote half your posts to trying to get me to notice you?

Gavin is like a sadder Sidious Katana.

Besides, you read every one of my posts, then you cry a little, grub some dumpster popcorn, and formulate wack replies.

snapple
04-22-2009, 04:33 PM
^wishes he was ''amerrrrican''. U just Hate for no reason and do it in a fagggabout way, AT LEAST BE CLEVER ABOUT IT SHIT!:(w

its funny..they can hate all they want..

but we all know that they still try to bite our culture and style ....

:vroar:

Senator C. Palantine
04-22-2009, 04:35 PM
http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb53/Chaosdefiler/SenatorTop.jpg
http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb53/Chaosdefiler/SenatorBottom3.jpg

Olive Oil Goombah
04-22-2009, 04:36 PM
Senator hasn't been the same since he became Ironman's bitch

Senator C. Palantine
04-22-2009, 04:39 PM
Yes, and Pat is a 'dick tease'.

All very clever.

Olive Oil Goombah
04-22-2009, 04:40 PM
snide

Senator C. Palantine
04-22-2009, 04:41 PM
But did you see what I did there?

Did you see it, or did you see it?

SKAMPOE
04-22-2009, 04:42 PM
lol

04-22-2009, 04:42 PM

You just went "there", and there's really nothing anybody can do about it.

Olive Oil Goombah
04-22-2009, 04:43 PM
I usually dont give you the type of attention i give Pat. So no i didnt.

SKAMPOE
04-22-2009, 04:43 PM

i saw it... i now know the truth!

http://i616.photobucket.com/albums/tt244/JMKad/shylastylez.gif

Senator C. Palantine
04-22-2009, 04:46 PM
Skamp saw it.

Dan may have seen it, im not sure.

Nicky definitely saw it, but he's scared of it, so is denying it to himself.

Nicky, see it, and know it.

Ghost In The 'Lac
04-22-2009, 04:46 PM
HOW AM I NOT POSTIN IN A ''SERIOUS OR NORMAL MANNER'' AND TO WHOS STANDARDS? YOURS? FUCK THAT! YEA IM A FAT NIGGA YEA I DO GOT DOE TO GET SHAPE UPS AT THE BARBER SHOP INCLUDIN THE EYEBROWS! U MAD AT UR SELF FOR WANTING TO BE LIKE A FAT SPIK FROM THE PORT WIT MORE CONFIDENCE AND CADENCE THAN ANY OF YA LIL DOODS-ITS OK I UNDERSTAND IF I WASNT SKAMPOE ID HATE HIM TOO LOL. BUT YEA
HAHAHA THATS SAD HOW UR NOW TRYNA DEFLECT THE HEAT ON U TRYNA DIS ME LOL WAT A LAME FAG UR !!

I'D LIKE TO TAKE THIS WORTHLESS POST AND PLUG YA WIF THE RAW SHIT

www.soundclick.com/therealpcp (http://www.soundclick.com/therealpcp)

haha word though you'd be better off plucking your wife's anal hairs

Olive Oil Goombah
04-22-2009, 04:47 PM
i really didnt see it.

I dont find sigs all that amusing.

SKAMPOE
04-22-2009, 04:49 PM
has nuffin to do with the siggie... look deeper and know it!

Senator C. Palantine
04-22-2009, 04:50 PM
You think I was talking about the sig.

Thats all you saw?

Really?

I worry for you my white brother.

Now, who the hypest in New York City?

04-22-2009, 04:51 PM
XYUB-WhqVqA

Olive Oil Goombah
04-22-2009, 04:52 PM
i have sigs turned off.

SKAMPOE
04-22-2009, 04:53 PM
haha word though you'd be better off plucking your wife's anal hairs
desperate attempt at clappin back--http://www.gdargaud.net/Humor/Pics/FailAtFailing.jpg

Uncle Steezo
04-22-2009, 05:04 PM
Wolf had his chance to get some glitter dick but got greedy and tried to upgrade to original recipie.

Little did he know mandingo warrior was celibate and dickless

Now he has to sit in the 1% clubhouse with a dry asshole while pat leaves sparkly wet spots on the futon

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
04-22-2009, 05:12 PM
stop over-hating on your own kind to be 'downer' with your the hip hop flunkies
atleast we know what a world map looks like here

the UK is fucking dull - but i like it that way - there is no chance of me getting shot or stabbed

SKAMPOE
04-22-2009, 05:24 PM
hahahahaha we do take pride in our shootings and stabbings!

Ghost In The 'Lac
04-22-2009, 05:31 PM
the UK is fucking dull - but i like it that way - there is no chance of me getting shot or stabbed

??

dont know what part your from, but stabbings happen daily round my way, and you couldnt walk outside after dark on your own

but arent you from ireland? thats not england

Senator C. Palantine
04-22-2009, 05:37 PM
??

dont know what part your from, but stabbings happen daily round my way, and you couldnt walk outside after dark on your own

Wu-Tang was popular last time someone got killed round your way, faggit.

SKAMPOE
04-22-2009, 05:39 PM
zinger

Senator C. Palantine
04-22-2009, 05:41 PM
I heard they had to kick 3 people out before they could fit you in the Vatican Skampoe?

Uncle Steezo
04-22-2009, 06:29 PM
i can only imagine the dance routine senator came up with for Welcome to Heartbreak

Ghost In The 'Lac
04-22-2009, 06:31 PM
haahhaah!!!

i can picture some sort of tear wiping movement coming in at a point

BLACK BART SIMPSON
04-22-2009, 07:20 PM
Big words, bad grammar, and bad punctuation shouldn't be in the same post.

Fag-gooot

--subpar rhyming skills
--fat kid

because you don't know what it means "to wooz" you auto-fail so it's over.

04-22-2009, 07:22 PM
Well, sense I auto-fail, tell me what it means. I want to be hip to the old-school wu-corp slang. I am familiar with wooz, the former poster.

Define the verb.

Thanks in advance.

Visionz
04-22-2009, 07:23 PM
Wooz----to snitch or lie, either is acceptable

BLACK BART SIMPSON
04-22-2009, 07:25 PM
to wooz is too snitch its corpse slang exclusive shit...when you say it here its like wearing mauri's with cuffed jeans in florida cool...you think and know your cool but everyone else thinks you look like an idiot...

04-22-2009, 07:30 PM
Thanks for putting me on.

Olive Oil Goombah
04-22-2009, 08:57 PM
atleast we know what a world map looks like here

you couldn't find guatemala if it was right up your ass. Nor could you distinguish Nebraska from Kansas.

talkin bout your a geographer and shit...sheeeeeeit, I'll come to Ireland and leave bodies floating in the Liffey.

Longbongcilvaringz
04-22-2009, 09:30 PM
Wolf had his chance to get some glitter dick but got greedy and tried to upgrade to original recipie.

Little did he know mandingo warrior was celibate and dickless

Now he has to sit in the 1% clubhouse with a dry asshole while pat leaves sparkly wet spots on the futon

What the fuck is this guy talking about all the time.

Longbongcilvaringz
04-22-2009, 09:34 PM
to wooz is too snitch its corpse slang exclusive shit...when you say it here its like wearing mauri's with cuffed jeans in florida cool...you think and know your cool but everyone else thinks you look like an idiot...

haha

Who are you on the corpse?

I don't remember who's from CT.

Froth... or someone.

Visionz
04-22-2009, 09:43 PM
haha

Who are you on the corpse?

I don't remember who's from CT.

Froth... or someone.
have you forgotten lil Pimptastic already?

http://www.boxing-memorabilia.com/images/Muhammad_Ali_Portrait.jpg

Uncle Steezo
04-23-2009, 02:10 AM
AKA lil ruger

Pat got this trick where he plays the intro to doogie howser with the popping sound of vigorous teabagging
All to a dope limp dick to forehead breakbeat

Very avant garde

Clever too

TSA
04-23-2009, 02:12 AM
what?

Uncle Steezo
04-23-2009, 02:24 AM
You never slapped out the RAGU beat on a chick's forehead while getting teabagged?

SMH

Well this freaky bitch makes the music with her mouth.

Mostly late 80s sitcom and dramedy themes

Get Pat behind closed doors an she'll suck wet doorknob
On some ill Jawbone shit

TSA
04-23-2009, 02:39 AM
i don't want to get pat behind closed doors
that would make me gay...

BRONZBODY
04-23-2009, 02:43 AM
man i wont lie.....i kinda miss ed yo......love em or hate him....dude had it poppin in gen chat. c'mon ringz let bygones be bygones yo that shit was like 3 years ago

Longbongcilvaringz
04-23-2009, 03:22 AM
have you forgotten lil Pimptastic already?

http://www.boxing-memorabilia.com/images/Muhammad_Ali_Portrait.jpg

haha

It didn't even occur to me.

It all makes sense though.

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
04-23-2009, 04:16 AM
you couldn't find guatemala if it was right up your ass. Nor could you distinguish Nebraska from Kansas.

talkin bout your a geographer and shit...sheeeeeeit, I'll come to Ireland and leave bodies floating in the Liffey.

w/e man

your a cunt

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
04-23-2009, 04:24 AM
??

I'm from scotland - only place we can get stabbed is glasgow and even then you have to go looking for it

its not street or gangster or any of that bullshit

some dumbass said that we had the potato famine in scotland lol so thats why

Uncle Steezo
04-23-2009, 04:53 AM
i don't want to get pat behind closed doors
that would make me gay...
You think not getting Pat behind closed doors will make you str8?
Like you wouldn't lick my dick if i put it up to your lips.

But Pat has yall fooled. Pat is a girl posting as a guy on some reverse beautifly shit.

Anyway
Its 2009, gay is the new hetro

noel411
04-23-2009, 05:54 AM
Believe it or not there are more important things in life than trying to make strangers on the internet laugh.

NIGHT MAYOR
04-23-2009, 06:18 AM
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b222/fredymech/vlcsnap-646200.png
but this thread

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b222/fredymech/vlcsnap-646642.png
is fucking fanTASTIC

SKAMPOE
04-23-2009, 06:37 AM
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/3/5694080_c8bd6d9cd5.jpg?v=0

beautifulrock
04-23-2009, 06:43 AM
XREnvJRkif0
o2oZWpqtNi4

Ghost In The 'Lac
04-23-2009, 07:01 AM
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/3/5694080_c8bd6d9cd5.jpg?v=0

Fermi?

Uncle Steezo
04-23-2009, 07:07 AM
"This the type of shit that make me wanna kill my girl then turn the gun on myself cause there's no escapin it"
Words leaked from the toof of muhammed

SKAMPOE
04-23-2009, 07:12 AM
hahaha yes surr

Durag
04-23-2009, 09:37 AM

Da fuck?

The only thing you'll leave floating in the liffey is a turd.

SHRAP
04-23-2009, 04:03 PM

i dont know, analyzing the posts of some dude u never meet to type half an essay on reasons he is not funny is pretty funny

that being said u have to have a sense of humour of your own to enjoy most humour, i feel sorry for bitches like u taking everything piss seriously. maybe thats why u look like such a sad lil fucker

*posts pic of tonearm*

Olive Oil Goombah
04-23-2009, 04:06 PM
w/e man

your a cunt

thats what i though u kilt wearin slut

Da fuck?

The only thing you'll leave floating in the liffey is a turd.

It would find alot of company than you mick fuck.

Uncle Steezo
04-23-2009, 05:57 PM
Imagine a turd singing " how to disappear" down the river

Olive Oil Goombah
04-23-2009, 06:12 PM
in a little whiiiiiiiileee....I'll be gooooooooooonneeeee

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_9Q-cTkOKBmI/SJjasZjiwnI/AAAAAAAAAIg/NL2UT6CFC7I/s400/timmy+turd.jpg

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
04-23-2009, 07:51 PM
R.I.P. turd

EAGLE EYE
04-23-2009, 10:35 PM
Imagine a turd singing " how to disappear" down the river

Imagine a magical turd singing a Sam Cooke joint