PDA

View Full Version : Offical Martial Arts Thread

Big Risk
09-12-2005, 08:26 PM
Post thoughts on certain martial arts, experience, tips, questions, fight dates, awards won, you know, shit like that.

I personally think Muay Thai is the best STRIKING martial art of all time. Its ruthless, head crackin shit you know? I plan on doing 10 years of that. I have boxxed for 2 years, Japanese Karate for 4 years and Tae Kwon Do for about 9 months. Im a great striker, I have no ground game, which is the reason why im gonna do 10 years of BJJ, GJJ or submissive wrestling. I think karate and tae kwon do are underatted, but it is its own fault. Shitty instructors, 1000 dollar belt tests every other day ruin the reputation. But both are great for the basic striking. Boxxing, is best for punching in my opinion. Karate is amazing for conditioning body parts. Bad when i was in Jap Karate i could drop 30 pounds rocks on my stomache and wouldnt flinch... and i was 13.
I want to get in to ground fighting because its just unstoppable unless someone is armed with a weapon. TKD, Jap Karate are very effective in my opinion.... If taught right. And I am taught right. I am a gold medalist in TKD. Im a great striker, but if I went to the ground againt a grappler, I'm fucked. But I know some basics to grappling. Martial Arts are my life. I wish GA had more tournies, I'd be at everyone. And thats my martial arts experience, opinions n shit.

Peace.

Sicka than aidZ
09-12-2005, 10:22 PM
i used to fight all the time, no kung fu tho, i just made up my own technique. the "shut tha fuck up style" yeah ninja that's whats up!

chiba
09-12-2005, 10:35 PM
JKD is pretty good pretty much all round
krav maga is also pretty good (israel military fighting)

muay thai is ok but the guard isnt great
the kicks knees and elbows are brutal tho
boxing has no kicks but the punches and guard is pretty good
so kickboxing has a better guard

ju jitsu sambo etc is good
but i dont recommend staying down in a street fight
coz the guys friend could boot you in the face

weapons training learn kali, anis de mano (philippines) and ninjutsu (japan)

most martial arts are good for sparring

BUT
if you want to learn something to fend off for a street fight isay you should be okay with JKD, Krav Maga, or some Vale tudo/UFC/Pride mix martial art type style
coz a fight has no rules anything goes, no time for fancy shiet

in my opinion one should study
see how fights get started, the mentality of a person (mans ego leads to fights most of the time)
the situation, the environment (whos around you etc), the adrenaline build up, the condition of the attacker (if hes drunk or high), his posture (tells if he has a gun or knife etc),the way people speak to each other before a fight starts, how to try and difuse a fight etc

before coming to japan i studied JKD for 2 years
crav maga for about 2 years
and then Senshido for another 2 years (www.senshido.com)

now im in japan
djing and teaching english

peace

bushido
09-12-2005, 10:39 PM
i did karate for a while, i am a black belt, so thats my experience

Big Risk
09-12-2005, 10:48 PM
JKD isnt real man. Bruce Lee curses you.

chiba
09-12-2005, 11:45 PM

????

Oztradamus
09-13-2005, 12:33 AM
And I'm down with the shit too
For the stupid motherfuckers wanna try to use Kung-Fu
Instead of a Mac-10 he tried scrappin
Slugs in his back and, that's what the fucks happenin

Big Risk
09-13-2005, 06:39 AM
????
If you dont know why I said that, then its 10x worse man.

100pr00f
09-13-2005, 06:50 AM
jet li is the best he is a god to kung fu lol

naw..but

i like alot of styles....northern style kung fu......is cool ..i like wathcing all kinds of styles but my fav would be wushu couse the way all the moves flow with one another

Skellington
09-13-2005, 07:01 AM
I personally think Kung-Fu, Shaolin Wushu is the best martial arts.
Right now I'm practicing Lau Kam Kung, a kung fu style created by the Lau Kam family.We practice Mantis,Crane,Eagle,Snake,Leopard,Tiger,Gorilla,Pra ying Master ,Drunken Master and Dragon.
In the past I did Taļ Chi and Wu-Tang for a short period.

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
09-13-2005, 07:20 AM
jet li is the best he is a god to kung fu lol

naw..but

i like alot of styles....northern style kung fu......is cool ..i like wathcing all kinds of styles but my fav would be wushu couse the way all the moves flow with one another
i seen an old vid clip of a wushu demonstration, shit was crazy, mid air take downs, aerial kicks and all that. It was so fluent it was like they where flying

100pr00f
09-13-2005, 07:37 AM
flowing like water accutaly it would be flowing with the wind

Ronin
09-13-2005, 08:48 AM
look at mma and it prooves muay thai/boxing for striking and wrestling for takedowns and some subs and bjj are a good mix

defor uses sambo and judo though

a good bet is militiary techniques like krav maga and kali as they are pretty rough and u move to kill/maim with them

Wu-Tality
09-13-2005, 09:01 AM
this is a quick post, but should i still begin with JKD at my age, im kinda priviledged since I have a friend that owns that shit

Skellington
09-13-2005, 12:09 PM
I don't think it's ever to late to start with something like that.

Skellington
09-13-2005, 12:36 PM
Mix it up :) ;)

Big Risk
09-13-2005, 12:48 PM
i plan to go to BJJ and Muay Thai, they are some of the best. Silat is great too.

100pr00f
09-13-2005, 12:49 PM
ill go a round with u blood..ill let u pin me down

Wu-Tality
09-13-2005, 01:35 PM
So what Dan (@ TKD) are you guys?

chiba
09-13-2005, 01:36 PM

i still dont know where you are going with this

i know jkd hasnt evolved much
coz bruce aint around

so should i say your karate isnt real and mas oyama curses you
and tae kwon do isnt real and Choi Hong Hi curses you

come on all martial arts have been pimped you just gotta find a good tracher
i trained in dan inosantos school in cali
so he knows his stuff coz he was bruce lees high student

keep in mind JKD was made to fight off taekwon do, kung fu, and karate
(coz those martial arts were very popular back in the 70s and 80s)
JKD opened the doors for UFC PRIDE etc (JKD is a mix of everything from muay thai, aikido, grappling, boxing, wing chun, kali etc)

peace

Skellington
09-13-2005, 03:35 PM
Just got back from training...and I'm dead..

RIP 09

1983-2005

100pr00f
09-13-2005, 03:43 PM
haha

rip ...ya arms from ur bod

Big Risk
09-13-2005, 08:31 PM
i still dont know where you are going with this

i know jkd hasnt evolved much
coz bruce aint around

so should i say your karate isnt real and mas oyama curses you
and tae kwon do isnt real and Choi Hong Hi curses you

come on all martial arts have been pimped you just gotta find a good tracher
i trained in dan inosantos school in cali
so he knows his stuff coz he was bruce lees high student

keep in mind JKD was made to fight off taekwon do, kung fu, and karate
(coz those martial arts were very popular back in the 70s and 80s)
JKD opened the doors for UFC PRIDE etc (JKD is a mix of everything from muay thai, aikido, grappling, boxing, wing chun, kali etc)

peace
thats stupid, JKD was bruce lees martial art, IT WASNT EVEN COMPLETED! Now anyone can teach it? Thats soo fuckin stupid! TKD and Karate are different completely! You can change those around because they were completed, JKD wasnt!

chiba
09-13-2005, 11:19 PM
well i dont thihk anyone could teach JKD
bruce lee certified dan inosanto and taky kimura
taky kimura is the highest and dan 2nd
JKD is one of the most contraversial martial art out there
BUT it is still very effective in a fight if not it has its benefits

in my opinion karate and TKD arnt completed either

1) TKD and karate (or other) was advanced for its time and was the only way of organized fighting, the times have changed and fighting is now different because everybody knows what karate or kung fu or TKD is coz of movies and TV.

2) the masters of those martial arts died and since their style hasnt been able to evolve because of this whole ideal of respect. if you notice your dan or belt level would never pass the founders level. you cant practice kickboxing while doing karate, its disrespectful.

3) anyone could teach a watered down version of TKD and karate, you even admitted to that. ive seen many dojos or school that teach karate and mix kickboxing in it, same goes for TKD

anywayz

peace

Os3y3ris
09-13-2005, 11:37 PM
thats stupid, JKD was bruce lees martial art, IT WASNT EVEN COMPLETED! Now anyone can teach it? Thats soo fuckin stupid! TKD and Karate are different completely! You can change those around because they were completed, JKD wasnt!Dude, no. Stop talking. Go tell Insonato that his shit isn't complete. Tell Thornton. They'll break a foot off in your ass.

1) TKD and karate (or other) was advanced for its time and was the only way of organized fighting, the times have changed and fighting is now different because everybody knows what karate or kung fu or TKD is coz of movies and TV.That doesn;t change fighting at all. Someone who watches TV is NOTHING to a real TKD master or karate master. SURELY he wouldn't be forced to change his style.

2) the masters of those martial arts died and since their style hasnt been able to evolve because of this whole ideal of respect.Bullshit. Look at classical TKD and look at WTF TKD. Kukkiwon keeps changing shit up, so yes, the style does change.

cant practice kickboxing while doing karate, its disrespectful.Please stop posting. Kickboxing IS karate. Do you know where American kickboxing comes from? Hmm...

O3EY
09-14-2005, 12:09 AM
I take San Shin Kai Karate based from Okinawana. It's just a representative of how with a balance of the mind body and spirit you can make any technique work. I've been doing it for 12 years now. I teach and stuff too which is cool.

chiba
09-14-2005, 01:02 AM
Dude, no. Stop talking. Go tell Insonato that his shit isn't complete. Tell Thornton. They'll break a foot off in your ass.

That doesn;t change fighting at all. Someone who watches TV is NOTHING to a real TKD master or karate master. SURELY he wouldn't be forced to change his style.

Bullshit. Look at classical TKD and look at WTF TKD. Kukkiwon keeps changing shit up, so yes, the style does change.

Please stop posting. Kickboxing IS karate. Do you know where American kickboxing comes from? Hmm...

yo because of the tv and movies people know what to expect
martial arts are exploited
if you fight someone who has never seen a martial art they wont know what to expect
theres alot of kids taking karate or TKD
so people arnt dumb no more
sparring is different than a street fight
street fight anything goes, guns, knives, busted bottles, 8 balls in a sock,chairs friends jumping in ecw type shiet

kickboxing was full contact karate but kickboxing is different than karate
karate theres katas this and that
kick "boxing" boxing techniques were fused into it
the guard the punches footwork etc

and the whole tkd crap changing styles i dont beleive that JR. coz if its traditional they dont want nothing to do with foreiners and their styles
fight someone on the bus or metro (or in some small area) with your tkd kicks see where that gets you
TKD doesnt adapt to the environment
you could come back and blast me whatever you want
until i see a TKD person in the ufc circle and win then ill b convinced
OH WAIT...THERE HASNT BEEN ANY...SO YOU COULD SHUTDAFUCK UP
SHUT......DA........FUCK.....UP

im not here to dismiss other ppls martial arts i respect every martial art and practitioner to the fullest
this is just my opinion on certain aspects of it
afterall these martial arts have existed for thousands of yers so
someone has to be doing something right

peace

Os3y3ris
09-14-2005, 01:15 AM
yo because of the tv and movies people know what to expect
No they don't. Martial arts is nothing like you see on TV.

kickboxing was full contact karate but kickboxing is different than karate
karate theres katas this and that
kick "boxing" boxing techniques were fused into it
the guard the punches footwork etc
I'm aware of that. Still, you can do both. A lot of schools DO do both. They're related. I hang out at two that put out American and low kick kickboxers all the time.

and the whole tkd crap changing styles i dont beleive that JR. coz if its traditional they dont want nothing to do with foreiners and their styles
Huh? The first part of that statement has nothing to do with the last. Look at the taegeuk and look at kukki sparring. Is that the same shit? Therefore TKD changes.

TKD doesnt adapt to the environment
What are you talking about? It doesn't adapt to WHAT environment? Kukkiwon doesn't give a shit about brawling. Clearly. Thats not what the art is for. You want hapkido. However, thats not the point. You claimed TKD never changes. Yes it does, to suit the will of Kukkiwon. They want what they've always wanted, money and power on an international level. If it gets them paid, they're gonna do it.

until i see a TKD person in the ufc circle and win then ill b convinced
OH WAIT...THERE HASNT BEEN ANY...SO YOU CHOULD SHUTDAFUCK UP
SHUT......DA........FUCK.....UP
The UFC? Nah, none of them have won it. No one said all that. TKD doesn't typically put out world class fighters. On a local level though, some guys can do it. Ever seen ITF cage fights? They do exist. Ever heard of Juras? He sure as hell can fight. So no, TKD won't win you the UFC, but thats not the point. Never has been. Frankly, its simply not a fighting art. However, it does adapt to the environment that it IS designed for which is fighting other TKDist and some standup fighters.

Bottom line, while there are plenty of things wrong with TKD, your statement that it never changes or adapts is demonstrably false. Whether the changes are GOOD or not is another issue entirely.

chiba
09-14-2005, 02:01 AM
:ouch:

okay check
what i meant by adapting is this

heres my little story
back when i was in high school
i knew a guy who was studying TKD since he was a kid (hes korean)
he got into a fight at school with this guy (i think i was in grade 10 or osmething)
the guy he fought got licks coz the korean dudes kicks fended him off
but eventually the guy grappled him down and from there ppl broake up the fight teahers came etc etc (the korean guy got lucky)

the next week after they were suspended and shiet
the korean dude was on the bus with me and a couple of friends
the guy he ruffed up came on the bus
and the korean couldnt fend him off coz he had no space to kick on the bus
coz there was alot of people the korean dude got his ass beat down pretty good
his punches wernt useful
so ppl broake up the fight the bus driver called the cops
the cops came and everything

so u see TKD didnt work well in a small area
it did pretty good in a school yard

the whole tv thing could be true or not
i think its true (where you agree or not...again its my opinion)
i think the western world knew more about martial arts because of tv shows
and movies
there for the japanese chinese or korean styles were introduced and are no longer a secret
alot of martial arts schools opened and ppl send their kids to these dojos or schools etc

trust me i know some cats that learnt how to mc and breakdance just by watching music vids

and about the Kukkiwon alot of people dont respect them for always changing things
like you said its for $$$
its pretty disrespectful to the founder and stuff

i hope that some what clears my points to you

:beer:

peace

Os3y3ris
09-14-2005, 02:50 AM
Ok, in terms of flexibility, TKD IS limited. I agree 100%. You don't have room to dance, your TKD will fail you. Its only useful for one range of fighting.

chiba
09-14-2005, 03:05 AM
kool
im glad u understand my point of view
but like i said i aint here to convert ppl

FINALLY we agree on something ahaha :stroke:

:beer:

peace

Big Bad Man
09-14-2005, 08:09 AM
JKD is not a martial art peoples. Its the name Bruce gave to his ways of expressing himself physically through martial arts as well as his personal philosophies. If you got dudes out there runnin JKD classes go in and kick em in the baws for bbm please. Peace.

Os3y3ris
09-14-2005, 09:09 AM
You can still teach JKD concepts.

Big Bad Man
09-14-2005, 09:18 AM
You can still teach JKD concepts.
Nah, Id say you can show some1 em, but they have to learn them all by their own selves. And then use wit works for em, and discard wit doesnt.

Os3y3ris
09-14-2005, 09:19 AM
Why reinvent the wheel? You can basically borrow someone elses JKD. What do you think Bruce was teaching those guys?

Big Bad Man
09-14-2005, 09:20 AM
Plus Bruce himself never wanted cunts sayin their style was JKD. He wanted them to have their own style through the philosophies of JKD. Big difference.

Big Bad Man
09-14-2005, 09:20 AM
Why reinvent the wheel? You can basically borrow someone elses JKD. What do you think Bruce was teaching those guys?
To find themselves! And honestly express themselves as best as they can. For real.

100pr00f
09-14-2005, 09:22 AM
JKD is not a martial art peoples. Its the name Bruce gave to his ways of expressing himself physically through martial arts as well as his personal philosophies. If you got dudes out there runnin JKD classes go in and kick em in the baws for bbm please. Peace.

some peeps i know that are teaching are students of bruce...so they are teching the real thing...and its a ma...he wrote a book on it..its his style......he explains the whole concept in his book.....he created this.... and he was one of the first to teach a style of ma in the u.s

so thier are real theachers that know the whole concept that they were first hand tought by bruce him self...he even made self defenc books..on it....around 8 of them...he hand written..on the stle he made...

Big Bad Man
09-14-2005, 09:24 AM
some peeps i know that are teaching are students of bruce...so they are teching the real thing...and its a ma...he wrote a book on it..its his style......he explains the whole concept in his book.....he created this.... and he was one of the first to teach a style of ma in the u.s

so thier are real theachers that know the whole concept that they were first hand tought by bruce him self...he even made self defenc books..on it....around 8 of them...he hand written..on the stle he made...
I have his books. He never taught any1 JKD. He tought them to find themselves through JKD. Ask Inosanto. Him and Kimura as mentioned above are the only people on the planet that have the right to use JKD, coz Bruce said it himself.

The books are his philosophies and techniques. Show me once where he says Jeet Kune Do is a martial art. The way of the intercepting fist is not a martial art but a "way".

100pr00f
09-14-2005, 09:28 AM
i do

Big Bad Man
09-14-2005, 09:29 AM
Anytime, bitch ;)

Plus, Bruce was mad against any1 calling JKD a style. He hated all "styles" as yall be sayin. He quoted it by using an analogy to trees and branches which I donno off by heart and cant be fucked lookin out the books for the quote. Tao of JKD. Know that anyhow.

Peace.

Big Bad Man
09-14-2005, 09:30 AM
Nah I dont spar wit women LSB. Unless its a sexual hing...

100pr00f
09-14-2005, 09:34 AM
what he was teaching was his own style...we he created.....he wasnt teaching his 30 first students wing chun....he was teaching themm what he put togeather what took him 19 years to acheave..... so what his students know...is whet bruce was using at the time...him self....

thier are 10 peeps here in the u.s that are allowd to teach what he tought couse they were the first students to be tought along with his wife

100pr00f
09-14-2005, 09:36 AM
Anytime, bitch ;)

Plus, Bruce was mad against any1 calling JKD a style. He hated all "styles" as yall be sayin. He quoted it by using an analogy to trees and branches which I donno off by heart and cant be fucked lookin out the books for the quote. Tao of JKD. Know that anyhow.

Peace.
he wasnt mad at all styles ,,,when he was creating what he knows..he was reading other styles to creat what he was trying to do .....over 2000 books...he read on dif styles

100pr00f
09-14-2005, 09:37 AM
let"S go!!!!!! hiuiiiyayayayay
y u kick me that hurt....u have to wait for me to get ready.....

Big Bad Man
09-14-2005, 09:38 AM
what he was teaching was his own style...we he created.....he wasnt teaching his 30 first students wing chun....he was teaching themm what he put togeather what took him 19 years to acheave..... so what his students know...is whet bruce was using at the time...him self....

thier are 10 peeps here in the u.s that are allowd to teach what he tought couse they were the first students to be tought along with his wife
He taught them how express themselves better as martial artists. He wasnt out to give "students" coloured belts or teach JKD. If you believe JKD is meant to be a martial art practiced all over as a style, then fair enough. But you missed the point of all them films and books you got fam.

100pr00f
09-14-2005, 09:38 AM
im out...got shit to do peace blood, bbm

Skellington
09-14-2005, 09:39 AM
Nah I dont spar wit women LSB. Unless its a sexual hing...
That's crap, why wouldn't u spar with girls? LOL

I do it all the time at practice...

100pr00f
09-14-2005, 09:40 AM
He taught them how express themselves better as martial artists. He wasnt out to give "students" coloured belts or teach JKD. If you believe JKD is meant to be a martial art practiced all over as a style, then fair enough. But you missed the point of all them films and books you got fam.
i dont go t all his books just his first one....... ...i know he didnt care about belts..i dont ....just teach me and learn who cares of rank

Big Bad Man
he wasnt mad at all styles ,,,when he was creating what he knows..he was reading other styles to creat what he was trying to do .....over 2000 books...he read on dif styles
He never just read up on styles, he trained in em, taking wit worked and ditchin wit never. No point tryna educate me on Bruce Lee coz I know pretty much everything aboot the man. No ignorant, just a big supporter of the man and what he was all aboot.

100pr00f

and that s how u come home all bangd up too haha

Big Bad Man
im out...got shit to do peace blood, bbm
Peace man. Colts kicked our asses eh? Fuck it, early days.

100pr00f
09-14-2005, 09:41 AM
He never just read up on styles, he trained in em, taking wit worked and ditchin wit never. No point tryna educate me on Bruce Lee coz I know pretty much everything aboot the man. No ignorant, just a big supporter of the man and what he was all aboot.

same here im just quoting what his wife said

Skellington
09-14-2005, 09:42 AM
and that s how u come home all bangd up too haha
HAHAHA true, there's some elite chics at my school who can realy kick some major ass!!!!!HAHA

100pr00f
09-14-2005, 09:43 AM
Peace man. Colts kicked our asses eh? Fuck it, early days.
yea that sucked....will see what happens..later on with that...colts are a good team..ery one in my fam knew it would be a loss...next 2 games we should win...depending on are 2nd string qb

Big Bad Man
09-14-2005, 09:45 AM

Hing is 09, I spar heavy or I dont spar at all. If I hit a chick wit even 20% power Id KO her man. Why would I do that? Its no right. I dont hit women. Well, no for nuttin anyhow lol.

Why dont I spar lightly? Coz I dont believe in it. Why train in something when you never know if its gon work in combat? It gives you bad habits. You be holding back etc; etc; etc; which only dillutes yer instincts.

I donno how yall be viewing sparring man for real. Anytime we come home fae sparring we black n blue n walkin funny. Fuck this tip tap shit. Thats no sparring. Thats play-fighting. N I dont ever play when fightin, 2 shits dont go together well. Peace.

Ronin
09-14-2005, 09:50 AM
like bbm says, jekd is to help people, i got a skill in techniques book he wrote and hes demonstrating moves that u could add to your style of tkd or boxing whatever to help you with that

thats what i thought anyway, jkd isnt a complete style...just his philosophy

Os3y3ris
09-14-2005, 01:25 PM
Thats all semantics. Bruce Lee ran martial arts classes, not philosopgy classes. His JKD wasnt arbitrary, meaning it could logically be passed on.

100pr00f
09-14-2005, 03:51 PM
thats what i was trying to say...not to smart 2day....worked 20 hrs last night and another 10 today

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
09-14-2005, 03:56 PM
Hiiiiiiiyaaaaa!!!!

GuardianOne
09-15-2005, 12:59 AM
Well if you can go for 10 minutes fighting in a fierce full combat contact fight with another martial arts professional, and continue to slow your heart down to 1 beat per second whilst its pumping at 4 times its rate, that can be known as skill.

Iam have been trained in Tae Kwon Do (reached Brown Belt). Then went into a kung-fu technique called Kujen a chinese form(its a taoist related ancient art)few know it, my master Kiyang Cai Ching taught me ( iam 1st Dan,1st generation in Kujen pronounced "guren") it has been used only in their family for generations. Its philosophy is mainly integrated with the Hua Ho Ching scripts. I have not been trained in other Taoist martial warefare.

Some chinese ancient commentaries said its was similar to the Krane deciplines. But it has been widely rejected by those who witnessed its brutality in remote china. That's where there it was practice at their home village.

Peace

GuardianOne
09-15-2005, 01:17 AM
Whilst it also determines central gravity. Iam 6.1 Feet in height and wear size 13 (american size) and if i had to fight someone like 5.5 feet in height he has the advantage of speed and his centrality to the ground is greater than a taller individual (easier to fall, less protected).

Peace

Skellington
09-15-2005, 07:39 AM
youre right..
it's a way of life not a style.. he didnt beleive in styles...
Now that's not exactly true, yesterday I watched the platinum "Game Of Death" version again and watched the documentary of Jeet Kun Do and some interviews.
And yes,JKD isn't a style, but Bruce lee did believe in style but he realized that not all styles worked for everybody and that by Jeet Kun Do you learn to mix styles so it works for you.Like for instance if you block a punch by using winch chun technique and reply with a silat move or muay thai move,that might not work for everybody,but jeet kun do teaches you what styles work best for you so you can develop your own fighting technique.

Skellington
09-15-2005, 09:31 AM
:) ;) :W

Skellington
09-17-2005, 06:32 AM
HA yeah I rule ;)

Did my first 2 matches today, defeated the first oponent with 20 - 0 and second match was against a first-pupil and that I lost with 11 - 20 wich was very good for my first macth against a first-pupil HAHA I kick ass LOL :)

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
09-17-2005, 06:41 AM
nothing bets the kick in the balls technique

Skellington
09-17-2005, 06:56 AM
LOL true, but u can't hit me there, always protected ;)

Ronin
09-17-2005, 07:17 AM
you actually have balls?

Skellington
09-17-2005, 09:55 AM
Yeah I do, jealous?