PDA

View Full Version : Do you believe that suge knight is behind the B.I.G & PAC murders?

Jammin
04-21-2009, 01:56 PM
i saw like two dvds with this theory

In 2002, Randall Sullivan released LAbyrinth, a book compiling information regarding the murders of Wallace and Tupac Shakur based on evidence provided by retired LAPD detective, Russell Poole.[8][35] Sullivan accused Marion "Suge" Knight, co-founder of Death Row Records and an alleged Bloods affiliate, of conspiring with David Mack, an LAPD officer and alleged Death Row security employee, to kill Wallace and make Shakur and his death appear the result of a fictitious bi-coastal rap rivalry.[36][37] Sullivan believed that one of Mack's associates, Amir Muhammad (also known as Harry Billups), was the hitman based on evidence provided by an informant, and due to his close resemblance to the facial composite.[37][36] Filmmaker Nick Broomfield released an investigative documentary, Biggie & Tupac, based mainly on the evidence used in the book.[35]

In March 2005, the relatives of Wallace filed a wrongful death claim against the LAPD based on the evidence championed by Russell Poole.[37] They claimed the LAPD had sufficient evidence to arrest the assailant, but failed to utilize it. David Mack and Amir Muhammad (a.k.a. Harry Billups) were originally named as defendants in the civil suit, but were dropped shortly before the trial began after the LAPD and FBI dismissed them as suspects.[37] In July 2005, the case was declared a mistrial after the judge showed concern that the police were withholding evidence.[39] An attempt to expand the wrongful death lawsuit to include new claims failed in August 2006.[37] The criminal investigation was re-opened in July 2006.[40][41]

On April 16, 2007, relatives of Wallace filed a second wrongful death lawsuit against the city of Los Angeles, California. The suit also named two LAPD officers in the center of the LAPD Rampart Division corruption probe, Rafael Perez and Nino Durden. According to the claim, Perez, an alleged affiliate of Death Row Records, admitted to LAPD officials that he and Mack (who was not named in the lawsuit) "conspired to murder, and participated in the murder of Christopher Wallace". The Wallace family believe the LAPD "consciously concealed Rafael Perez's involvement in the murder of ... Wallace".[42]

Jammin
04-21-2009, 01:58 PM
+ the murder of pac's brother who was ready to say the truth about this murder

ALCATRAZ
04-21-2009, 03:03 PM
kadafi aint 2pac's brother and his murder wasnt related ... the nigga that killed kadafi was his own cousin and his killer already admitted his guilt

as for that whole 2pac and biggie shit, no one will ever know ... which is unfortunate

BIG D O
04-22-2009, 01:59 AM
maybe, and I mean maybe, he had something to do with Biggie's murder, but not Pac's.....

one neva knows.....it's a mystery.....did Elijah Muhammed have Malcolm X killed?? Did teh U.S. govt. kill Kennedy or was it ole boy in the grassy knoll?? Just one of those things that will probably go unasnwered for a long time, if not forever......

Jammin
04-22-2009, 12:07 PM
kadafi aint 2pac's brother

RIP Yafeu 'Kadafi' Fula

Today 8 years ago Yafeu "Kadafi" Fula was murdered. Probably one of the best of Tha Outlawz. His short 19 year life here has left a legacy , and again we ask 'What If?'.

Kadafi was Tupac's half brother. Because Kadafi was on the passenger side of the car directly behind the car Suge Knight and Tupac were driving, reports say Kadafi said that he could point out the gunman to police, but that never happened. A few months later, Kadafi was found Dead, execution style in a apartment building in New Jersey. In the October 2000 issue of The Source magazine, the Outlawz say he was 'accidently' killed by another Outlaws members cousin. That is the cousin of Napoleon's.

R.I.P. young souljah.

http://www.tupac-online.com/News/0-259656-00.html

huh?

IInvented
04-22-2009, 05:35 PM
my thoughts on that is: Biggie was responsible for Tupac's death. But, Tupac's homies were responsible for Biggie's death. I think that because they might of thought that Biggie had Tupac killed so they went after him. But my thought will probably change now, after listening to the jail interview with that guy. He said he transported money from Phoenix to Los Angeles I think to kill Biggie Smalls. So, Suge was prolly responsible for both of their death's...

M.O.D.
04-22-2009, 07:49 PM
that dudes to stupid to organize anything like that , but u never know

Jammin
04-23-2009, 08:56 AM
check my sig

Jammin
04-23-2009, 08:58 AM
my thoughts on that is: Biggie was responsible for Tupac's death. But, Tupac's homies were responsible for Biggie's death. I think that because they might of thought that Biggie had Tupac killed so they went after him. ...

thats EXACTLY what suge wants you to believe, you got to watch that dvd man

DrunkenMasta303
04-23-2009, 09:33 AM
the US govenrment killed him cos he was always speakin out against them, he had too many listeners n shit, they promoted eastcoast/westcoast beef thru the media and then they hired some niggaz to shoot him, thats why the case never got cleared up (and white cadillacs disappearing in the middle of las vegas n shit LOL)

Drunken Monk
04-23-2009, 02:42 PM
Who shoottttt 2pac!!!
Who shotttttt kadafi?

NO ONE
KNOWS

ONLY HEAVEN KNOWS

ALCATRAZ
04-23-2009, 03:37 PM
check my sig
dog ur sig is not even valid that guy in tha video got sentenced a while back to another bid for lying in that video ... dont believe the hype my dude

Makadocious
04-23-2009, 06:41 PM
kadafi aint 2pac's brother and his murder wasnt related ... the nigga that killed kadafi was his own cousin and his killer already admitted his guilt

as for that whole 2pac and biggie shit, no one will ever know ... which is unfortunate

according to Hussein Fatal,Napolean & Young Noble, Kadafi was Pac's half brother. Napolean's cousin is the 1 who killed Kadafi. about those murders, who really knws, but i do think Suge had something 2 do with BIG's murder idk with Pac's

Drunken Monk
04-23-2009, 07:15 PM
no one knowsss

Jammin
04-24-2009, 04:25 PM
dog ur sig is not even valid that guy in tha video got sentenced a while back to another bid for lying in that video ... dont believe the hype my dude

source?

ALCATRAZ
04-24-2009, 04:42 PM
the new york times

Afficial_Nastee
04-25-2009, 04:08 AM
Pac got shot by The Crips cuz right before he got shot he was in a fight with some Crips in a hallway.... And they don't care, they'll retaliate they don't care who you is....

And I don't know who shot Biggie....

But Suge Knight got nothing to do with Pac's death ....

YungSunny
04-25-2009, 07:23 AM
^Maybe an angry tupac-fan?

Dominus Santorini
04-26-2009, 08:21 PM
I remember DAZ said he was told that Suge used Pac as a human shield.

Suge has stated he would never snitch on Pac's murderer.

TGambino
04-27-2009, 01:58 AM
maybe big but i dont think pac...u rlly think suge is that dumb? pac was his meal ticket...plus when suge dropped pac off at the hospital he was still alive, he coulda come out the coma and told everyone what happened...

Rode Block
04-27-2009, 02:15 AM
^Wasn't Suge mad at Pac cuz 2pac was about to leave death row? and he was finding out the Suge was fucking him over from his advances...

Suge is a real shady dude, it wouldn't surprise me if he was involved in Pac's death so ppl wouldn't find out he was screwing over Pac.

TGambino
04-27-2009, 02:25 AM
yeah pac wanted his own label, but still suge aint dumb he knew pac's value, he woud have done anything to keep him because it would have been in his bank acct's best interest

Rode Block
04-27-2009, 02:35 AM
That's true...idk though. I remember everyone talking about how 2pac was gonna expose suge and try to get all the money back that Suge stole from him...then right before he actually gets a chance to leave death row and set up makavelli records he gets murdered. There's something suspect there, I think.