PDA

View Full Version : 973.409.3271 To Vote To Legalize The "Precious"?? Is It Legit???

L~>1<~NKS
04-21-2009, 08:57 PM
Call and find out

_0oI2ArfrGE

narc
04-21-2009, 09:24 PM
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=75399

L~>1<~NKS
04-21-2009, 09:43 PM
That episode had me cracked

crrrrrrrackakakakakaaaacked

Tage
04-22-2009, 05:06 AM
family guy is getting worse and worse by the episode.

the other week, they just had an old non-animated music video on for lie 5 mins, no exaggeration. with just a tiny segway i think, or not even that. most of family guy is filler.

ALCATRAZ
04-22-2009, 05:57 AM
lol @ "getting worse and worse" that show has been trash since episode one

Ghost In The 'Lac
04-22-2009, 06:09 AM
family guy is getting worse and worse by the episode.

the other week, they just had an old non-animated music video on for lie 5 mins, no exaggeration. with just a tiny segway i think, or not even that. most of family guy is filler.

agrreed. its had a few funny moments but i dont get all these family guy fanatics that go around

Tage
04-22-2009, 06:26 AM
i used to love it... it used to make me burst out laughing... but its getting old... and lazy.

Durag
04-22-2009, 06:41 AM
lol @ "getting worse and worse" that show has been trash since episode one

Yeah, i was never a fan either

beautifulrock
04-22-2009, 06:54 AM
Hey, lets all bash family guy because we're too stupid to understand 90% of the reference jokes.

Tage
04-22-2009, 07:41 AM
^lol... i liked family guy and... the jokes arent hard to get btw.

do you really think that a 5 minute music video in the middle of an episode is worthy of the money they get? they use waaay too much filler.

unless you were laughing for 5 minutes straight through a music video.... if you are, then ok!

beautifulrock
04-22-2009, 08:06 AM
^lol... i liked family guy and... the jokes arent hard to get btw.

do you really think that a 5 minute music video in the middle of an episode is worthy of the money they get? they use waaay too much filler.

unless you were laughing for 5 minutes straight through a music video.... if you are, then ok!Are we talking about the Bryan Adams video or the Conway Twitty one, because the former is a joke designed to piss off Bryan Adams to no end, which it did, and the latter is a running joke that they took to extremes, which if you had watched the show before, you would recognize as one of their staples. see. "The bruised knee, Brian's novel, the vaudeville guys" I personally think this season has been one of their best, The Star Trek episode, The OJ episode and The Man with two Brians are all classics. And they just keep getting nastier. Here's one of the jokes that didn't make the cut. I think you'll agree it's one of the funniest things ever. Of course it was cut because of how insensitive it is.

QbTH7P5HB9c

Tage
04-22-2009, 09:21 AM
the bruised knee, vaudeville guys(which are dead now), brians novel and the chicken fights.. theyre all classic. even when the chicken fights go on for a few minutes lol.... but 5 minutes of a music video (not sure who) is too much. lazy.

beautifulrock
04-22-2009, 09:40 AM
Even after they died, the vaudeville guys still came back as ghosts, if you recall Johnny was in hell because he "liked little boys"

dezmond
04-22-2009, 12:05 PM
Can anyone find the clip where lois + peter find 36Chambers in chris' room?

beautifulrock
04-22-2009, 12:14 PM
fESLAKNru7Y

L~>1<~NKS
04-22-2009, 01:00 PM
Werd

So

Has anybody called the GOTdamn number yet?

dezmond
04-22-2009, 05:31 PM
9179311?

Olive Oil Goombah
04-22-2009, 05:51 PM
im against the legalization of marijuana just cuz i think that people who obsess over it are morons plus, it is easily accessible and if the government gets ahold of it, the quality will suffer and additives will be used making it more habit forming and lethal, all in a zionist plot to force the 'pot' generation to become medically unfit, therefore raising the need for prescriptions benefiting the drug companies who are in cahoots with the same government you want to legalize and administer marijauna.

Vote NO.

beautifulrock
04-22-2009, 06:19 PM
im against the legalization of marijuana just cuz i think that people who obsess over it are morons plus, it is easily accessible and if the government gets ahold of it, the quality will suffer and additives will be used making it more habit forming and lethal, all in a zionist plot to force the 'pot' generation to become medically unfit, therefore raising the need for prescriptions benefiting the drug companies who are in cahoots with the same government you want to legalize and administer marijauna.

Vote NO.Wow, that's incredibly complex and not at all that stupid.

L~>1<~NKS
04-22-2009, 10:49 PM

Vote NO.

Good shit.

I was gonna say sum other shit but I can't remember cuz im

el
e
va
ted