PDA

View Full Version : Buckshot is live right now on Shade 45 and they played some new song with him and KRS

sdeblasi
04-21-2009, 10:20 PM
I was just in my car listening to Shade 45 and Buckshot was on their live and they were talkin about how he hooked up with KRS One, Enta Da stage, etc.

They also played a song i never heard with KRS One and Buck it was pretty nice....i think its still going on live if someone wants to check but i cant get the internet radio to work...

just lettin everyone know

BIG D O
04-22-2009, 12:39 AM
damn!!

*wishes he had a satellite radio hook up*

I know that new album with them two is gonna be ill.....

food for thought
04-22-2009, 07:35 AM
oh shit

i wish i had that shit too

how was the song? was it dope as a mutherfucker or wat??

did they say when the album will be droppiong? any info about performing together at RTB?

sdeblasi
04-22-2009, 10:55 AM
^ i didnt hear the whole show cuz i had to get go somewhere then when i got home i couldnt get internet radio to work....but the song was really dope i only heard like the second half of it though...KRS did a chorus then Buck's verse then another chorus then it ended so missed the first half of the song

Only Buckshot was their live talkin to the DJ it was really cool they were interviewing him and just chillin and shit they mightve played the song again or another one thats why i posted this in case someone wanted to turn it on

food for thought
04-22-2009, 02:11 PM
fa sho

good looks

i hope they end up performing together at RTB