PDA

View Full Version : New Nas single (HOT) + 9th Wonder beat (HOT) = Nas could make an incredible album

claaa7
04-22-2009, 11:11 PM
Y'all already heard the 9th Wonder beat and if Nas rips that it's for sure gonna be a 5/5 joint imo.. I just found a new Nas solo track, brand new, that's dope as hell too; since he gave 9th the call, I guess this means he is working on a new album (besides the one with Damian Marley). We know Nas can hype up us good and then when the album drops it's so-so but if everything is done correct built on these 2, this could be incredible.

LISTEN/DOWNLOAD NAS "I HAVE TO" (http://www.spinemagazine.com/news_mp3/april/nas/ihaveto.mp3)

9th Wonder instrumental (http://nahright.com/news/2009/04/19/video-9th-wonder-makes-a-beat-for-nas/#comments)

whitey
04-23-2009, 12:06 AM
^sick rae and snoop dog sig.

the beat sounds a little different than the one i heard before. maybe its just because someones rapping over it.

dope song though. all nas needs is good beats and its fire. to bad that happens like 12% of his songs.

SilvaFistz
04-23-2009, 12:16 AM

lol dats fucking hilarious

sdeblasi
04-23-2009, 12:49 AM
the song is good but itll probably end up on a mixtape and hell pick some wack beat for the real album like he did with Untitled....the mixtape that came out in the summer was probly better than the album

hope im wrong

claaa7
04-23-2009, 01:48 AM
the beat sounds a little different than the one i heard before. maybe its just because someones rapping over it.

dope song though. all nas needs is good beats and its fire. to bad that happens like 12% of his songs.

nah the Nas mp3/song "I Got to Have It" is not the same as the one 9th Wonder made for Nas which I think will appear on the album at least. This has the same vibe though, both are hard but soulful. I posted both so people can hear 2 good examples that Nas could be back on his shit.

the song is good but itll probably end up on a mixtape and hell pick some wack beat for the real album like he did with Untitled....the mixtape that came out in the summer was probly better than the album

hope im wrong
i know what you're saying fam, "The Nigger Tape" was dope as hell, with that boom-bap and then "Untitlted" was like 50/50 with the beats. But at least the 9th Wonder beat will probably go on the album since Nas called 9th for it and that with Nasty over it should be better than all of the NTape. Well let's hope this album turns out well because Nas can be so fucking stupid when it comes to beats, that's why Jay-Z is such a better artist although Nas is the better lyricist

hahahah, yeah i like that sig cuz it shows both the Chef and his customer. lol, shouldn't be laughing at crackheads though, hope they get better but whatever.

Ghost In The 'Lac
04-23-2009, 04:31 AM
the 9th wonder beat was at its very best, average.

like 95% of his, its boring, and by the book.

cap
04-23-2009, 06:36 AM
arent these old verses?

LORD NOSE
04-23-2009, 06:45 AM
ehhh

DR. NICK RIVIERA
04-23-2009, 07:11 AM
nothing special

JamSix
04-23-2009, 07:26 AM
arent these old verses?

Word.

This cant really be a single, the first verse is completely recycled from the song "Ghetto Rich" with Wayne, Rich Boi & John Legend. And that second verse just sounds like a re-did Hero.

Don Universo
04-23-2009, 09:13 AM
hot

SL33
04-23-2009, 09:29 AM

hahahahaaha