PDA

View Full Version : yo sledgehammer

Uncle Steezo
04-23-2009, 06:26 PM
The album...
What it do?
Been bumpin it all day.

I'm gonna guest on 88.5 next month talking about my site.

Come to find out my next door nieghbor hosts a hiphop show wed nights

I'm gonna drop some of my shit

You got radio edits?

You call peoples yet?
No

i got another connect
A cat named twizz
He makes street DVDs and was trying to do a tv show
Reps CT.

When the new new gonna drop?

Longbongcilvaringz
04-23-2009, 06:31 PM
Yeah, shits hardbody.

hqyc37aOqT0

EAGLE EYE
04-23-2009, 06:53 PM
Is Gavin conversing with himself again?

SKAMPOE
04-23-2009, 07:21 PM
The album...
What it do?
Been bumpin it all day.

I'm gonna guest on 88.5 next month talking about my site.

Come to find out my next door nieghbor hosts a hiphop show wed nights

I'm gonna drop some of my shit

You got radio edits?

You call peoples yet?
No

i got another connect
A cat named twizz
He makes street DVDs and was trying to do a tv show
Reps CT.

When the new new gonna drop?
yo thats whuts good god werd.. but nah i aint got no radio friendly joints just yet, and about bussin dem dope moves, not yet, but we have entered numorous contests on HOT93.7 ''hartford hot 97 knock off'' but yo i aint even gon sit here and front like niggaz was feelin us cuz they wasnt, cats aint ready for the raw...
but yo, if u can gimme sum contacts round ma way nameen i'd be appreciative...peace
Yeah, shits hardbody.

hqyc37aOqT0

u mu fuckin right...:spin:

SKAMPOE
04-23-2009, 07:23 PM
and yo gavnuh, the new new neeeeew shit is commin soon..

EAGLE EYE
04-23-2009, 07:33 PM
SKAMPOE just needs to put duh Stunna shades on and make a catchy dance to go with his radio release. Just don't make the 2-3 step dance all cracked out like people from the Bay Area.

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
04-23-2009, 07:45 PM
Skampoe needs to get in touch with his spicy latin roots switch to reggaeton. THat's more marketable anyway.

Jigsaw needs to launder his tall-tees and lear how to dance

Olive Oil Goombah
04-23-2009, 07:53 PM
yea really.....listen to the Jew when it comes to the music business and success skamp. Proven time and time again.

SKAMPOE
04-23-2009, 08:21 PM
SKAMPOE just needs to put duh Stunna shades on and make a catchy dance to go with his radio release. Just don't make the 2-3 step dance all cracked out like people from the Bay Area.
true, im gonna do the ''wu tang'' and call it the pee pee danca ya'll!! watch me get rich n famous.
Skampoe needs to get in touch with his spicy latin roots switch to reggaeton. THat's more marketable anyway.

Jigsaw needs to launder his tall-tees and lear how to dance
hahahahhahaha i did a track in spanish, the fans heard it and accepted it, check my sound click its there!

yea really.....listen to the Jew when it comes to the music business and success skamp. Proven time and time again.
yea rly hahaha but fuck all that man- i mean i wouldnt mind sellin ma shit and makin it big or even a one hit wonder fuck it, but regardless i will always make my kinda music un orthodox and awkward as it may seem but it makes me happy and is wat i wanna listen to.:yes: