PDA

View Full Version : Rick Ross Challenges Eminem To A Lyrical Battle

MR HIP HOP HEAD
04-23-2009, 06:41 PM
http://www.lyricsreg.com/fw_images/artists/173729__rick_ross_l.jpg

Rick Ross has lyrically challenged Eminem to a rap battle, a brazen move for the Miami-based artist.

Ross feels that he has defeated 50 Cent, a close Eminem affiliate, and now says he’s ready for the Shady Records founder.

"I think he's a bigger and better artist than what Curly is," Ross told MTV News. "So if I was looking to fulfill that excitement or that rush, that's who I have to address."

Rick Ross even left his options open when Eminem, stating if they didn’t battled, he’d like to be involved with the Detroit rapper’s new album, Relapse.

"I'm trying to be a part of that (Relapse)," Ross said. "It's either way. We gonna see each other one way or another."

Last week, Ross declared himself the winner in his battled with rapper 50 Cent, who has hurled a multitude of personal insults at him.

“When this feud started, if he was as weak as I thought he was, he would rely mainly on all other resources except [for] his talent and his ability,” Ross told AllHiphop.com, “because he knows he can’t compete with me in that area. And that’s how I finished him.”

Ross’ victorious assertion may be premature to some, because 50 Cent has stated publicly that he has another round of personal attacks looming.

Ultimately, Ross said he’s pleased with his music on Deeper Than Rap, his new album.

“I just like to build and expand on the music. I’m relentless with the hustle,” Ross said. “I feel like the music is better than ever.”

Neither Eminem nor 50 Cent have responded to Ross’ recent claims or challenges.

http://www.allhiphop.com/stories/news/archive/2009/04/22/21441763.aspx

Is this dude serious?

EAGLE EYE
04-23-2009, 07:05 PM
Hes like a shorter fatter suge knight that is taken less seriously

oldie
04-24-2009, 05:22 AM
he cant be serious. this guy must be delirious to think he wont the 50 beef hahaha

i would like to see em step up to the plate and shrug off this gay encore act he's carrying on with and bring out some old murk the track shit

Ritter
04-24-2009, 05:43 AM
Lmao Rick Ross is new to the game. I don't believe he's heard Hellbound yet.

Afficial_Nastee
04-25-2009, 03:11 AM
Lol at this sellout nigga....

Fuck off with that shit, people from florida shouldn't even be in the rap game ; no offence to people who live there but there is just a big lack of hardcore appeal and grimeness in Florida's Rap scene....

J-Cee
04-25-2009, 03:47 AM
fukin pig

TSA
04-25-2009, 08:25 AM
Lol at this sellout nigga....

Fuck off with that shit, people from florida shouldn't even be in the rap game ; no offence to people who live there but there is just a big lack of hardcore appeal and grimeness in Florida's Rap scene....

^Lol word.

same with NY. NY and Florida should stop rapping.
everyone gave florida a chance and all they did was make gay material, and NY is the disguntled soft ass short nigga capital of the world

they should both give it up.

Guarded By Martyrs
04-25-2009, 12:05 PM
:lmao:

sdeblasi
04-25-2009, 01:18 PM
this is a fucking joke. declared himself winner? LOL

BRONZBODY
04-25-2009, 01:28 PM
50 killed this nigga man...and dont even like 50 cent and im iving him props for killing this no talent assclown....BHAWSSSSS!!!!

Twiztid-Wutang
04-26-2009, 12:05 PM
Lmao Rick Ross is new to the game. I don't believe he's heard Hellbound yet.

Word, Its funny how people forget how ill em really is. They let Encore get to their fucking heads. Ross is a fucking clown

narc
04-26-2009, 01:08 PM
Hes like a shorter fatter suge knight that is taken less seriously

hahaha niice

osiris3000
04-26-2009, 05:38 PM
Funny how yall diss florida when if it hadn't been for 2live crew mufuckas wudn t een be cussing in their songs. Do some research on poison clan. Jt money was 1 of the most underrated rappers in the early 90's that got overlooked. And he was grimy as fuck and real!

Dominus Santorini
04-26-2009, 06:45 PM
Ross vs. Em?

lawdy

BRONZBODY
04-26-2009, 11:27 PM
Funny how yall diss florida when if it hadn't been for 2live crew mufuckas wudn t een be cussing in their songs. Do some research on poison clan. Jt money was 1 of the most underrated rappers in the early 90's that got overlooked. And he was grimy as fuck and real!im not dissing florida son...just rick ross, u right about jt money tho...dude was dope.

Mel Gibstein
04-27-2009, 12:46 AM
"JT Money ain't with that gang shit" JT money is/was dope as fuck. He killed shit on
2LiveCrew. I'd like to see a late 90's em destroy this dude. Ross doesn't bother me but like was already stated by twizted_wu-tang,people forget how dope em is. Cat used to destroy shit on the battle scene.

J-Cee
04-27-2009, 01:08 AM
ahahah JT Money,dudes dope,picked up one of his albums when i was like 13..wonder what he doin these days.