PDA

View Full Version : Prodigy Said I Don't Give A Fuck What You Sold. That Shit Is Trash.

CharlesJones
04-24-2009, 04:16 PM
He said that on Keep It Thoro song. I'm with him on that because i think he was saying that towards these rappers who be bragging about how many records they've sold and how many music awards they've won even though their music is wack. Keep It Thoro is a hard song. Prodigy's message was going out to Kanye West, T.I., Little Wayne, Young Jeezy and all these other so called rappers who think they're the shit and they're wack LOL. I know a lot of ya'll think Mobb Deep is wack now but they've made a lot more classics than most rappers.

Ghost In The 'Lac
04-24-2009, 04:53 PM
Keep It Thoro is a hard song.

Prodigy got his chains lifted while shooting the video for Keep It Thoro.

Regardless, it is a classic song. But your thread title reminds me of a scheming black girl I went out with one time who would turn everyday out into me spending money on her. I dont know why black women are so much hassle?

drippie k
04-24-2009, 05:32 PM
what makes you think it was going out to young jeezy or anybody else you named on there??

Koolish
04-24-2009, 11:33 PM
50 cent said ghostface's album sucked because it didn't sell well. he says what's popular dictates what's good, but we know the truth.

YungSunny
04-25-2009, 06:22 AM
^He can't talk shit anymore after this,

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/70/Graduation_%28album%29.jpg

Afficial_Nastee
04-25-2009, 07:01 AM
^He can't talk shit anymore after this,

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/70/Graduation_%28album%29.jpg

Look at that faggot ass cd cover somebody please kill that house nigger named Kanye west....

why the fuck he uses pink and teddybears? He looks like Michael jackson suffering from some kind of peter pan syndrome , stupid sellout nigga....

Sorry for the harsh language but I just hate sellout nigga's....

OB4CL2
04-25-2009, 07:13 AM
I know a lot of ya'll think Mobb Deep is wack now but they've made a lot more classics than most rappers.

true. on the alchemist mixtapes, prodigy is fuckin ill almost like he was back in the 90s

shogun_assassin
04-25-2009, 08:16 AM
Prodigy got his chains lifted while shooting the video for Keep It Thoro.

nah it was the y.b.e. video featuring b.g.

YungSunny
04-25-2009, 11:29 AM
Look at that faggot ass cd cover somebody please kill that house nigger named Kanye west....

why the fuck he uses pink and teddybears? He looks like Michael jackson suffering from some kind of peter pan syndrome , stupid sellout nigga....

Sorry for the harsh language but I just hate sellout nigga's....

jLAjFof0VG8

Yeah...sellout nigga. ;D