PDA

View Full Version : Peace to tha Gods and tha Eaths!!!!

neo n tha matrix
04-24-2009, 09:59 PM
Yo Im new to the corp and wanted to open a thread to hold some intellectual discussions on anything from hip hop to political issues. Any and everything you wanna talk about. I just ask that everyone keeps it somewhat civil. LOL!! Hit me up with some subjects!! Peace 2tha Gods and the earths!!!!

check two
04-24-2009, 10:07 PM
I think you're in that Wu Corp Colorado social group with me? Welcome.

TSA
04-24-2009, 10:13 PM
get the fuck outta here.
you just got your account and you already know how to embed videos, have a sig, have an av, and found a reason to post in gen chat when you, at you newness, hasn't touched wuchamber

gtfo faggot.
this is wu pussy

TSA
04-24-2009, 10:14 PM
fake account palatrapist

MAYOR QUIMBY
04-24-2009, 10:16 PM
What does "EATHS" mean?

oDoUoSoKo
04-24-2009, 10:17 PM
heightor^^

edit: meant ^^ for tsa

lets discuss clit piercings.

Longbongcilvaringz
04-24-2009, 10:20 PM
IT IS THE NIGHT, MY BODY's WEAK, I'M ON THE RUN, NO TIME TO SLEEP, I'VE GOT TO RIDE, RIDE LIKE THE WIND, TO BE FREE AGAIN.

IT IS THE NIGHT, MY BODY's WEAK, I'M ON THE RUN, NO TIME TO SLEEP, I'VE GOT TO RIDE, RIDE LIKE THE WIND, TO BE FREE AGAIN.

TSA
04-24-2009, 10:22 PM
yeah dude.

clit piercings are nuts, its so sensitive, how could you put fucking steel through that shit?! i couldn't imagine a dick piercing on me, and the clit is like 400 times more sensitive then the dick

sure they just do the hood of it, but like, idk, even 'just the skin' of my dick would fucking suck

and that would get in your way so much, getting caught in stuff like pubes and pants and shit

idk, i'd never pierce my clit

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
04-24-2009, 10:24 PM
pat's ghey

Longbongcilvaringz
04-24-2009, 10:24 PM
This is a 'food for thought' secondary by the way.

check two
04-24-2009, 10:25 PM

I heard that about 4 million roos are shot each year in Australia to keep their numbers under control. 4 million? smh

Longbongcilvaringz
04-24-2009, 10:26 PM
Yeah that sounds about right.

TSA
04-24-2009, 10:45 PM
jesus, really?!

how many fuckin kangaroos are there
like, are they all up in a nigga mailbox and shit?

oDoUoSoKo
04-24-2009, 10:55 PM
yeah dude.

clit piercings are nuts, its so sensitive, how could you put fucking steel through that shit?! i couldn't imagine a dick piercing on me, and the clit is like 400 times more sensitive then the dick

sure they just do the hood of it, but like, idk, even 'just the skin' of my dick would fucking suck

and that would get in your way so much, getting caught in stuff like pubes and pants and shit

idk, i'd never pierce my clit
:cool:agreed

FatherSl!me
04-24-2009, 10:56 PM
IS THE NIGHT, MY BODY's WEAK, I'M ON THE RUN, NO TIME TO SLEEP, I'VE GOT TO RIDE, RIDE LIKE THE WIND, TO BE FREE AGAIN.

co sign

begongo
04-25-2009, 04:20 AM
yeah fuck hip hop and political issues son

this is wu tang son

what's your skin color son?

Drunken Monk
04-25-2009, 04:31 AM
redskin

Robert
04-25-2009, 04:59 AM
Secondary accounts are for the babies.

Drunken Monk
04-25-2009, 05:03 AM
yo robert why u interesting to add me like a friend man
peace

Robert
04-25-2009, 05:16 AM
yo robert why u interesting to add me like a friend man
peace

I think I understand this but only just.

I added you and the others so I could have more Wucorp friends then Pat.

It's nothing personal, just business.

Longbongcilvaringz
04-25-2009, 05:17 AM
Impossible

Drunken Monk
04-25-2009, 05:18 AM
hahahah xD

Robert
04-25-2009, 05:20 AM
Impossible

Apparently not.

Drunken Monk
04-25-2009, 07:11 AM
Yo Im new to the corp and wanted to open a thread to hold some intellectual discussions on anything from hip hop to political issues. Any and everything you wanna talk about. I just ask that everyone keeps it somewhat civil. LOL!! Hit me up with some subjects!! Peace 2tha Gods and the earths!!!!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i wanna be ur mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

neo n tha matrix
04-26-2009, 02:06 PM
get the fuck outta here.
you just got your account and you already know how to embed videos, have a sig, have an av, and found a reason to post in gen chat when you, at you newness, hasn't touched wuchamber

gtfo faggot.
this is wu pussy

First off TSA, tha few weeks ive been on here you are by far tha gayest dude on tha corp. You and Pat are both douchebags. Secondly it doesnt take a fucking genius to know how to embed you tube videos, or make a sig u dick head. Lastly i mispelled the thread. If you were to read the signature it reads Peace to tha Gods and tha Earths!!! Peace.

DrunkenMasta303
04-26-2009, 02:23 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LUZc7Y0aA9g&hl=de&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LUZc7Y0aA9g&hl=de&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

KLIION JENSEN
04-27-2009, 05:08 AM
Miilkbone - Keep It Real
C8VNrhEUs5s&feature=related

Nine - Whatcha Want
Q4LZpV-Ccy8&feature=related

Redman - Funkorama
agX0PLiu3Is&feature=related

Illegal - We Getz Busy
jzKU-GQut-g&feature=related

Kris Kross - I'm Real
ZSEZZbd6J7g&feature=related

Teh KillaBee
04-27-2009, 01:08 PM
First off TSA, tha few weeks ive been on here you are by far tha gayest dude on tha corp. You and Pat are both douchebags. Secondly it doesnt take a fucking genius to know how to embed you tube videos, or make a sig u dick head. Lastly i mispelled the thread. If you were to read the signature it reads Peace to tha Gods and tha Earths!!! Peace.

In before the emo meltdown