PDA

View Full Version : Big L's Doo Wop Freestyle should be studied in colleges

TSA
04-25-2009, 02:17 AM
_Ob8NdEtqIw

like...wtf?
i think he's actually saying 2 words at 1 time in some parts not even talking about the dubs either..dude sounds like a machine gun of raw.

of raw.

i mean, not even what he's saying, just the technique alone

cap
04-25-2009, 05:02 AM
nice, never heard this freestyle before.

oldie
04-25-2009, 08:56 AM
damn, every L freestyle i heard is always raw like that. dude is sick with the spittin. Half of these lame dudes out there wouldnt even dare step up if L was still around.

RIP L GOAT

INF
04-25-2009, 10:55 AM
yeah , this is one of the sickest ones he left. every year I hear this shit I'm just like "...damn"//

rip

Memory Man
04-25-2009, 11:00 AM
he kicks it acapella here @3:20
NzlvNBfgHNc

baritone
04-25-2009, 12:12 PM
ay but what is the instrumental he rhymin over?

icedweebz
04-25-2009, 12:46 PM
sauce money ft jay z- pre game

spiggity_ace
04-25-2009, 01:10 PM
that free is nasty

DR. NICK RIVIERA
04-25-2009, 02:19 PM
our best rapper N'Toko uses that kind of fast flow a lot of times, even when freestyling, on April 11th he won the freestyle championship again.

This is like a skill that comes out in one in a billion.

YungSunny
04-25-2009, 03:21 PM
_Ob8NdEtqIw

like...wtf?
i think he's actually saying 2 words at 1 time in some parts not even talking about the dubs either..dude sounds like a machine gun of raw.

of raw.

i mean, not even what he's saying, just the technique alone
This cannot be a freestyle.
It is unhuman to be able to think that quick and spit so flawlessly.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
04-25-2009, 03:27 PM
Some freestyles are also rhymes that are in your head, but were never spitten before.

At least that's what Pharaohe Monch said once.

Tecknowledgist
04-25-2009, 04:56 PM

really? seriously?

get RIGHT out of town

are you implying that this WASNT off the top of his head?

corky831
04-25-2009, 05:04 PM
Big L Doo Wop freestyle http://www.zshare.net/audio/59189080ede90537/
Sauce Money ft. Jay-Z http://www.zshare.net/audio/591891671f3ec893/

YungSunny
04-25-2009, 05:38 PM
really? seriously?

get RIGHT out of town

I'm not saying it isn't, I'm saying it's so on point and precise that it's almost unbelievable, even if it's big l.

Luz
04-25-2009, 05:49 PM
I'm not saying it isn't, I'm saying it's so on point and precise that it's almost unbelievable, even if it's big l. I'm thinking his post was sarcastic. Its obviously not on off the top of the head freestyle.

Ghost In The 'Lac
04-25-2009, 06:23 PM
It is unhuman to be able to think that quick and spit so flawlessly.

I'm not saying it isn't, I'm saying it's so on point and precise that it's almost unbelievable, even if it's big l.

u fckin serious right now? Have you never heard of bone thugs n harmony? I know your only 12 but some shits unforgivable

1TDaOb-S9yQ

listen to the first 2 verses and learn something, especially the 2nd

YungSunny
04-25-2009, 06:38 PM
What?
How does "I'm not saying it isn't, I'm saying it's so on point and precise that it's almost unbelievable, even if it's big l."

translate to
"I've never heard of bone thugs in harmony"?

Can you please explain to me the relevance?

JerseyIronman
04-25-2009, 06:43 PM
^^

hes saying that cuz they rap really fast, but they arent freestyling, so i dont see the relevance...

drippie k
04-25-2009, 06:58 PM
VOqtF-Oln94

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
04-25-2009, 10:19 PM
damn, every L freestyle i heard is always raw like that. dude is sick with the spittin. Half of these lame dudes out there wouldnt even dare step up if L was still around.

RIP L GOAT

Big L is trippling and doubling his words plus the way used sylibles was retarded definately up their wit pun, big and pac and l is in my eyes listed in the same breathe

KLIION JENSEN
04-26-2009, 07:49 AM
really? seriously?

get RIGHT out of town

i am........i read a Big L interview years ago, where he said he could'nt freestyle off the top, and never did....but he could write some amazing shit, if i could remember which mag i read it in i'd find it & show you.....but for real, Big L himself said he could'nt freestyle for shit, thats why you keep hearing the same verses on different "freestyles"

Tonystarks420
04-26-2009, 02:26 PM
yo respect to TSA.

big L was the shit, is the shit, and will always be the shit. i could listen to big L freestyles for hours on end. dude is unbelieveable.

Crack Killz
04-27-2009, 03:40 AM
i am........i read a Big L interview years ago, where he said he could'nt freestyle off the top, and never did....but he could write some amazing shit, if i could remember which mag i read it in i'd find it & show you.....but for real, Big L himself said he could'nt freestyle for shit, thats why you keep hearing the same verses on different "freestyles"

you're def lien.. If you really read that ina magazine everyone over at www.bigLonline.com would have already seen this and it would have been scanned on to the internet

KLIION JENSEN
04-27-2009, 04:04 AM
you're def lien.. If you really read that ina magazine everyone over at www.bigLonline.com would have already seen this and it would have been scanned on to the internet

oh i'm lying ?? you know exactly what ive read in my life ?? get the fuck off L's dick, yes he was amazing on the mic, but nobody can freestyle like that.......and yes i did read it in a magazine, he could'nt freestyle for shit, he could rap, and spit verses, but thats not freestyle.....i dont give a fuck what it says on th cd cover, or the mp3 or youtube video, thats why he'll have the same "freestyle" on 4 different beats....

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
04-27-2009, 07:16 AM
ofcourse its written - lol at you dumb ass big l stans

big l is the best at what he did - but if you can't tell the difference between freestyle and writtens you're clowns lol

snapple
04-27-2009, 08:13 AM
whats the difference....who cares.....

RIP Big L....one of the greatest....uptown baby...

Tage
04-27-2009, 09:07 AM
tsa has just started listening to Big L.

Crack Killz
04-28-2009, 02:34 AM
oh i'm lying ?? you know exactly what ive read in my life ?? get the fuck off L's dick, yes he was amazing on the mic, but nobody can freestyle like that.......and yes i did read it in a magazine, he could'nt freestyle for shit, he could rap, and spit verses, but thats not freestyle.....i dont give a fuck what it says on th cd cover, or the mp3 or youtube video, thats why he'll have the same "freestyle" on 4 different beats....

bullshit eat a fuckin bullet nigga that shit would have been leaked onto the internet and all over BigLonline.com I'm not saying big L raps off the top of the head its obvious he doesent but its bullshit that you read that ina magazine so eat a dick

KLIION JENSEN
04-28-2009, 05:03 AM
bullshit eat a fuckin bullet nigga that shit would have been leaked onto the internet and all over BigLonline.com I'm not saying big L raps off the top of the head its obvious he doesent but its bullshit that you read that ina magazine so eat a dick

first of all, i'm white, therefore if you're going to address me with a racial slur, i'd prefer the term "crackah"

secondly, i apologse if i insulted you & your god, but i know what i read, unless theres another Big L out there that looks exactly like the one we're discussing & raps like the one were discussing also...

thirdly, i'm pretty sure that, biglonline.com does NOT have every single last bit of information there is to know about Big L, and every word he ever spoke, much in the same way as wutang-corp.com does NOT have that same amount ofinformation about Wu Tang...

as a matter of fact, its actually possible that i read it on some website....

so please, remove Big L's decomposed penis from your mouth, and accept the FACT that its possible that you & biglonline.com do NOT have every bit of information about Big L