PDA

View Full Version : Nas is a god damn moron

TSA
04-25-2009, 04:50 PM
seriously

whenever he tries to sound smart he comes off as a massive douche

like on "I Can"

who did he say shot the nose off the the spinx?

with wat?

a fucking cannon?

your gonna it a fucking statue with a cannon, a deviced used to blow down castle walls, and only the nose is gonna be damaged? really nigga?

and that shit he said about sending all the criminals in attica back to africa still rings as the gayest like of 95

then he makes a song about fox news being bias

O RLY N1gGa!?

good thing Cam'ron wiped him off the face of the earth by giving him the world, taking his chick with him, coming back, GIVING HIM HIS gggiirrrlllll.

Afficial_Nastee
04-25-2009, 05:01 PM
Hahahahaha I still respect Nas though....

main_man
04-25-2009, 05:03 PM
yeah, that attica line is probably one of the dumbest lines in any song, EVER.

Dr. Simon Hurt
04-25-2009, 05:17 PM
^^^co-signed, that shit was offensive lol

didn't he say it was napoleon that blew the sphinx's nose off? did he fucking drop out in elementary school or something?

TSA
04-25-2009, 05:29 PM
middle school actually

NY rappers in general, idk if its cause i've been listening to Dogg Pound all day, but NY rappers are just fags in general, except wutang (in the past)

all thinking they're smarter and hip hopper and shit

there's a billion retarded lines like this for that gay young state

YungSunny
04-25-2009, 05:36 PM
^A majority of them do kinda have that aura on 'em.

JerseyIronman
04-25-2009, 06:06 PM
what else do you expect from someone who dropped out of Kooley High, gassed up by a cokehead cutie pie?

hes not the smartest person ever, hes no scholar, hes just a street nigga and hes gonna say silly shit like release all the prisoners from attica, send back to africa.

JerseyIronman
04-25-2009, 06:09 PM
middle school actually

NY rappers in general, idk if its cause i've been listening to Dogg Pound all day, but NY rappers are just fags in general, except wutang (in the past)

what about this guy?
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=75639

i think ever since the mid 90s NY rappers have had a sense of entitlement and use it as a cruch sometimes and have become complacent which is why places like the South are WATS POPPIN right now

noel411
04-25-2009, 06:16 PM
When I've heard him speak in interviews I got the impression that he was of a very low intellect. I get the same impression from many if not most rappers. I'm fine with that. I'm sure many of them didn't get very good educational opportunities when they were growing up. I only wish that they wouldn't try to sound smart when they're not. That's what annoys me.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
04-25-2009, 06:20 PM
^^^^^^^Yeah.

GZA is one who really outshines everybody in interviews and such LOL.

ALCATRAZ
04-25-2009, 06:24 PM
that attica line was piff fuck whoever disagrees

5hundred&one
04-25-2009, 06:34 PM
I'll have my rappers street smart over book smart any day. Not sayin Nas is either of those things, but its seemin to me like the majority of rappers who try to be book smart aren't really that fuckin smart. Immortal Technique included, don't be dick eaters. He ain't anywhere near qualified to be speakin on half the shit that he does.

fortyglock
04-25-2009, 06:51 PM
Some (few) rappers like Ice Cube, Guru, DJ Premier etc went to college and/or got degrees, but a lot of rappers are most likely high school dropouts.

YungSunny
04-25-2009, 07:14 PM
Funny how a middle school dropout became one of the greatest rappers alive, isn't it?
:i

Dr. Simon Hurt
04-25-2009, 07:40 PM
^^^that says more about the intelligence level of most rappers than it does about nas, really

wtf at this:
that attica line was piff fuck whoever disagrees

^^^so africa should be polluted by murderers, hustlers, rapists, pedophiles, etc?(yes i know not everyone in prison falls into this category, but let's be real, the majority of people who are incarcerated deserve to be there and shouldn't be roaming free in africa)

now if he had said, let 'em out of africa, send 'em to antartica or alaska, it might be a different story

Dr. Simon Hurt
04-25-2009, 07:44 PM
middle school actually

sounds like a thread topic to me

War and Peace
04-25-2009, 07:50 PM
nas spit he'd open every cell in Attica and send em to Africa-

he didn't say they'd all have freedom-

if he ruled the world he could free those who deserved it, and guantanamo the other fools-

attica rimes with africa, simple as that-
i wouldnt read any ignorance into it-

ALCATRAZ
04-25-2009, 08:38 PM
attica rimes with africa, simple as that

god someone actually understands .... its rap music not history class u fuckin nerds

Dr. Simon Hurt
04-25-2009, 09:31 PM
^^^so because it rhymes it excuses the fact that it's a banal and stupid thought?
man...i finally understand! (and if anything you're the nerd for getting hot because people are critiquing an idiotic line in a 'classic' song)

and

if he ruled the world he could free those who deserved it, and guantanamo the other fools-

^^^he doesn't say any of that in the song, an guantanamo wasn't even a universally acknowledged concept back when that song was made

ALCATRAZ
04-25-2009, 09:37 PM
so because it rhymes it excuses the fact that it's a banal and stupid thought?

he's rapping ... simple as that ... stop bein a dork and just listen to the music

you're the nerd for getting hot because people are critiquing an idiotic line in a 'classic' song

wrong again urkel this whole thread was made off the strength of a nigga bein hot ... and since you cosigned him that means u been hot so cool it

harm77
04-25-2009, 09:42 PM
middle school actually

And your a lonely little white boy from the outskirts of North Dakota who gets gang raped by goats

harm77
04-25-2009, 09:46 PM
sounds like a thread topic to me

Haha , this is coming from a state where Rick Ross lives. Just shut with your southern third grade education.

Dr. Simon Hurt
04-25-2009, 09:50 PM
he's rapping ... simple as that ... stop bein a dork and just listen to the music

wrong again urkel this whole thread was made off the strength of a nigga bein hot ... and since you cosigned him that means u been hot so cool it

the line is dumb, sorry if i'm sufficiently well educated to find some ignorant pseudo-intellectual shit funny ad pathetic...the 'he's rapping, it rhymes' shit is a cop-out, if you believe that, then you should never critique any hip hop again or call anybody wack, as long as it rhymes...again, that's a weak-minded rebuttal i would expect from a child, up there with 'do you rap? where's your album?'

and go re-read the original post, tsa clowns nas for trying to be smart and coming off as an idiot, what exactly does he type to indicate where he's angry?

dork and urkel...hm.....well done...what next? smooth move, ex-lax? keep using insults that are 15 years past their prime.

Dr. Simon Hurt
04-25-2009, 09:54 PM
Haha , this is coming from a state where Rick Ross lives. Just shut with your southern third grade education.

coming from a city that did nothing when people got unjustly shot by police on several occasions, punked by airplanes, and has been generally irrelevant in hip hop for the better part of a decade.

'just shut with your southern third grade education'...you're the one that sounds dumb here...try doing this once in a while: :learning:

ALCATRAZ
04-25-2009, 10:02 PM
and go re-read the original post, tsa clowns nas for trying to be smart and coming off as an idiot, what exactly does he type to indicate where he's angry?

who ever said nas was trying to be smart?

i think its you thats missing the point here, honestly

Dr. Simon Hurt
04-25-2009, 10:03 PM
^^^you serious? the whole song is a manifesto for what he'd do if he ruled the world, how is that not an attempt to be intellectual?

ALCATRAZ
04-25-2009, 10:11 PM
ur makin it out 2 be more than what it is ... take a step back and look at the picture in plain sight

its a story of a hood nigga thinkin what life would be like if his ghetto ass ruled it ... tha shit is not meant to sound intellectual at all ... "trees for breakfast" i mean seriously lighten up its just a song about hood dreams

Dr. Simon Hurt
04-25-2009, 10:17 PM
alright, i'll give you that

the line is still borderline retarded though, no way around it.

TSA
04-26-2009, 02:17 AM
what about this guy?
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=75639

i think ever since the mid 90s NY rappers have had a sense of entitlement and use it as a cruch sometimes and have become complacent which is why places like the South are WATS POPPIN right now
fuck their entitlement

they were saying 'hip hop is dead' when

Predator
Amerikkkas most wanted
Doggystyle
7 day theory
the Chronic
straight out of compton
Death Certificate
Born to MACK
and classics galore

were being pumped the fuck out on a monthly basis in the west.
at a time they were not only scared to cuss, but makig PSA songs about how you shouldn't cuss and other cornball bullshit

then the west came with themes that were flat out wutang
hoo bangin
bitches not being shit
doing so much LOC shit your mom hates you
and so forth

all while they were de la souling and letting women on the mic.
they're not raw. the east is the safest cleanest region in america.
they're soft and dumb.

TSA
04-26-2009, 02:19 AM
ooh, and then when they finally got their spot back what did they do?

puffy daddy suits mase, and pretending to be fat racist italian men as opposed to telling bitches to eat a dick and shut the fuck up, gargle a nut, like the west.

the east is critically overrated, and soft.

TSA
04-26-2009, 02:21 AM
nas spit he'd open every cell in Attica and send em to Africa-

attica rimes with africa, simple as that-
i wouldnt read any ignorance into it-
so what, he'd relocate every single prison to africa and still not give them freedom?

really? that's what he was getting at?

and he's talking about everyone driving fancy cars like everyone cares, wants that or it would be fancy if everyone was driving it.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
04-26-2009, 04:20 AM
the line is dumb, sorry if i'm sufficiently well educated to find some ignorant pseudo-intellectual shit funny ad pathetic...the 'he's rapping, it rhymes' shit is a cop-out, if you believe that, then you should never critique any hip hop again or call anybody wack, as long as it rhymes...again, that's a weak-minded rebuttal i would expect from a child, up there with 'do you rap? where's your album?'

dork and urkel...hm.....well done...what next? smooth move, ex-lax? keep using insults that are 15 years past their prime.

I'm thinking about putting this in my signature space. T.R.U.T.H.

YungSunny
04-26-2009, 05:42 AM
fuck their entitlement

Predator
Amerikkkas most wanted
Doggystyle
7 day theory
the Chronic
straight out of compton
Death Certificate
Born to MACK
and classics galore

at a time they were not only scared to cuss, but makig PSA songs about how you shouldn't cuss and other cornball bullshit

hoo bangin
bitches not being shit
and so forth

they're soft and dumb.

7Day theory sucked. It's great you discovered cali's greatness (though you're around 16 years late :point:), but it doesn't make you down. Sorry.

ALCATRAZ
04-26-2009, 05:59 AM
7Day theory sucked.

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow

Longbongcilvaringz
04-26-2009, 06:09 AM
speakonitgod is the corniest guy to ever post here.

Which is really saying something.

ShaolinDarts
04-26-2009, 12:57 PM
He is just a fanboy that pretends to be loads of different things but isn't actually good at any of them. Is he the Raekwon inspired mafia don? or is he the 2pac inspired thug with a concious? Or is one of the other million things he pretends to be?

If he was really that intelligent he would actually check his facts before rapping his songs.

TSA
04-26-2009, 01:05 PM
true shit, and he's fake, like all NY rappers in the 90s except Wu.

notice how tupac wanted him dead for being a dickrider and style biter then tupac dies and he acts like they're best friends, and gets all politically concious with a message and shit.

talking about kids staying in school when he didn't

EAGLE EYE
04-26-2009, 01:08 PM
LOL ya Pac was truly a head of his time to call him out for being such a prodigy child faggit so early in his career.

I wish Pac still alive right now to smack the mascara off Kanye's face

YungSunny
04-26-2009, 01:24 PM
true shit, and he's fake, like all NY rappers in the 90s except Wu.

notice how tupac wanted him dead for being a dickrider and style biter then tupac dies and he acts like they're best friends, and gets all politically concious with a message and shit.

talking about kids staying in school when he didn't

I remember hearing somewhere that Tupac patched things up with nas before he died and told him to ignore the diss on Don Killuminati.

JerseyIronman
04-26-2009, 01:51 PM
ooh, and then when they finally got their spot back what did they do?

puffy daddy suits mase, and pretending to be fat racist italian men as opposed to telling bitches to eat a dick and shut the fuck up, gargle a nut, like the west.

the east is critically overrated, and soft.

The "shiney suite era" marked the end of the amazing era of rap that was the 90's.

Your making it sound like the West invented being raw and then the East got back and aside from wu, put on some shiney suites. Your ignoring everything that happened between '91 and 99.

fuck their entitlement

Predator
Amerikkkas most wanted
Doggystyle
7 day theory
the Chronic
straight out of compton
Death Certificate
Born to MACK
and classics galore

hoo bangin
bitches not being shit
and so forth

they're soft and dumb.

Um i think your basically thinking of Common's song I used to love H.e.r. where he laments about how rap has turned gangsta, and hes from Chicago, not NY.

lAnd why is being dah rawest is what makes you good? De La Soul was sick, and so was Tribe. Without promoting gangsta shit.

low end theory > 7 day theory

DrunkenMasta303
04-26-2009, 02:08 PM
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3080/2672880194_34a2dde8d0.jpg?v=0

TGambino
04-26-2009, 02:13 PM
yall just now realizing nas is a chump? ur years behind....hov and dipset already already exposed his bitchassness nas 40 years old and still a lil nigga if i ever see nas i'll tell him to put his annoying horse faced wife on the track maybe then she'll make herself worthwhile if anyone would bother picking her old ass up

Jamal Noor
04-26-2009, 02:16 PM
Cause the nigga wear a kufi, it don't mean that he brightCause you don't understand him it don't mean that he niceIt just means you don't understand all the bullshit that he writeIs it "Oochie Wally Wally" or is it "One Mic"?

TSA
04-26-2009, 02:25 PM
The "shiney suite era" marked the end of the amazing era of rap that was the 90's.

Your making it sound like the West invented being raw and then the East got back and aside from wu, put on some shiney suites. Your ignoring everything that happened between '91 and 99.

Um i think your basically thinking of Common's song I used to love H.e.r. where he laments about how rap has turned gangsta, and hes from Chicago, not NY.

lAnd why is being dah rawest is what makes you good? De La Soul was sick, and so was Tribe. Without promoting gangsta shit.

low end theory > 7 day theory
the west did invent raw

NWA
ICE T
Too Short

all pioneered raw, and NWA basically invented full blown aids raw.
yeah NY got raw in about 93-99, but the west has been raw since 83'
and De La Soul and Tribe are Nice, but it doesn't change the fact that the east is soft, im mainly talking about eastcoase rappers trying to be hard though.

The Chronic > low end theory

TSA
04-26-2009, 02:28 PM
yall just now realizing nas is a chump? ur years behind....hov and dipset already already exposed his bitchassness nas 40 years old and still a lil nigga if i ever see nas i'll tell him to put his annoying horse faced wife on the track maybe then she'll make herself worthwhile if anyone would bother picking her old ass up
you're a fucking faggot.
aren't you the one that knows where raekwon parks his car?

why do fags on this site, whenever someone presents an opinion about rappers, decides that the person or ppl JUST developed this opinion as they typed like the world doesn't happen outside of the internet faggt.

WE'RE DISCUSSING RAPPERS FROM 15 YEARS AGO IDIOTS, NOTHING ANYONE SAYS IN THE DISCUSSION IS NEW.

ALCATRAZ
04-26-2009, 03:04 PM
speakonitgod is the corniest guy to ever post here.

2R3KImOhDeI

wooooooooooooooooooooooow

Dr. Simon Hurt
04-26-2009, 03:32 PM
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3080/2672880194_34a2dde8d0.jpg?v=0

not even this guy could be bothered to include street's disciple lol

lost tapes is his best lp imo

Senator C. Palantine
04-26-2009, 03:38 PM
Watch an interview with U-God....that's how NY rappers should be.

TSA
04-26-2009, 03:42 PM
^co-sign.

im not saying nas is wack btw, im just saying he's bitch made and dumb, but his music and lyrics are great, expecially when he excludes...knowledge

Tecknowledgist
04-26-2009, 03:47 PM
lol at people over analyzing the attica line. it's rap music for fuck sakes.

he's saying he wants to free his brothers that are victims to the HOOD LIFE and send them back to the motherland. jesus

it's rap music.

Dr. Simon Hurt
04-26-2009, 03:48 PM
did you miss the last 3 pages of the thread or did you just feel some inexplicable compulsion to chime in with nothing new?

shut the fuck up

it's rap music

shut the fuck up

ALCATRAZ
04-26-2009, 03:57 PM

he's saying he wants to free his brothers that are victims to the HOOD LIFE and send them back to the motherland. jesus

it's rap music.
let them be furious

its all they have

Tecknowledgist
04-26-2009, 04:08 PM
did you miss the last 3 pages of the thread or did you just feel some inexplicable compulsion to chime in with nothing new?

shut the fuck up

it's rap music

shut the fuck up

If I ruled the world, I would leave all the prisoners in Attica to finish their jail sentences. The correctional facility is designed to rehabilitate the morally deficient. Maybe after they serve their debt to society, they will find their way to the continent of Africa.

you're right. nas should have said that instead. nas lost.

Ghost In The 'Lac
04-26-2009, 04:09 PM
threadstarter is mad late

as usual

TSA
04-26-2009, 04:11 PM
nobodies over anaylising the line faggot and if we were to say it was really good and intelligent you wouldn't complain pusseh, so go home

ALCATRAZ
04-26-2009, 04:21 PM
lost tapes is his best lp imo

lost tapes is more or less just a bootleg "i am" ... he shoulda released it wid tha original tracklisting

kwabena1041
04-26-2009, 04:25 PM
yall some stupid ass white boys, ur fucking opinion does count 4 shit.

Dr. Simon Hurt
04-26-2009, 04:46 PM
^^^lol

i think you meant to say, "doesn't count for shit"

everybody defending nas in this thread ends up coming off like they're illiterate, i love it.

osiris3000
04-26-2009, 05:31 PM
all yall way off! And the nigga who says that the criminal justice system rehabs people is insane! It's not even designed for that. It's human trafficking. It's all abut money! big business! What kinda justice is that? Hence the line. And Nas is smarter than more than half ofyall college educated mufukas on here. An yes I have degrees! School is bullshit really. It just means you're good at fitting in and remembering shit. There are hardly any critical thinkers in school! If so the world wouldn't be as fucked up as it is! Basically he's saying with all the injustice that blacks have recieved at the hands of white america or white supremacy in general they should be given a pardon due to the rough situations that theyve been put in (that they didn't ask for by the way) and given another chance to be free amongst their brethren. Everybody knows that most crime is committed due to poverty! Yall some crackas man that jus don't get it. Even the ones with black skin yall crackas too! College Education! LMAO! B.S. Degree! Bullshit degree! White Society is full of shit! Malcolm took all them nerd muthafuckas out the game at harvard! They cudn't fuck with him! Guess who his teacher was? A dude who dropped out in the 3rd grade named elijah poole! His empire hasn't been matched by a black man yet when he was in his prime!

main_man
04-26-2009, 05:41 PM
ok, lets get it clear. im not saying the thought behind the lyric is dumb. and nas clearly sacrificed the entire clear thought behind the rhyme for the sake of it actually rhyming on beat. i understand that.
and im even down with saying fuck it, let the truly innocent brothers who are incarcerated for crimes they did not commit or received unjust sentences go to africa if thats where they can find peace of mind, body and soul. if thats what they want AND they are not true pieces of human filth, let them be free, by all means.
but if you were to just let everyone in attica go free and to africa that would not be a good thing. africas got enough problems as it is, much less letting child molesters, murderers and rapists from america go live there to further burden their already burdened society.
all in all, its just a buncha online hip hop heads taking a nas lyric WAAAAAAY too literal.
myself included.

OB4CL2
04-26-2009, 05:52 PM
not as stupid as soulja boy who said nas killed hip-hop LOL

kwabena1041
04-26-2009, 06:08 PM
^^^lol

i think you meant to say, "doesn't count for shit"

everybody defending nas in this thread ends up coming off like they're illiterate, i love it.

dude ur a fucking dweeb. who types proper english on a freaking forum.

Dr. Simon Hurt
04-26-2009, 06:52 PM
dude ur a fucking dweeb. who types proper english on a freaking forum.

dweeb? word? why are you losers unearthing insults from 80s sitcoms? and it's not even proper english, dickface, it's a word choice which changes the whole fucking meaning of what you were talking about. idiot.

you're:

http://www.bibi.org/box/2005/janeiro/MAD_covers.jpg

Dr. Simon Hurt
04-26-2009, 07:05 PM
ok, lets get it clear. im not saying the thought behind the lyric is dumb. and nas clearly sacrificed the entire clear thought behind the rhyme for the sake of it actually rhyming on beat. i understand that.
and im even down with saying fuck it, let the truly innocent brothers who are incarcerated for crimes they did not commit or received unjust sentences go to africa if thats where they can find peace of mind, body and soul. if thats what they want AND they are not true pieces of human filth, let them be free, by all means.
but if you were to just let everyone in attica go free and to africa that would not be a good thing. africas got enough problems as it is, much less letting child molesters, murderers and rapists from america go live there to further burden their already burdened society.
all in all, its just a buncha online hip hop heads taking a nas lyric WAAAAAAY too literal.
myself included.

agreed

but fuck it, it's a conversation on an internet forum, why not deconstruct it and have some fun with it? it's only people who take hip hop too seriously and use it to justify their identity and existence that are getting angry because some people aren't just blindly accepting whatever is put on wax 'because it rhymes'.

but to me, this whole culture of victimization is absurd...you are not a victim of hood life if you're locked up for selling drugs...you're a victim of hood life if you're an innocent bystander that got shot, robbed, jumped, etc. i'll agree alot of crime is due to poverty, but what about all of the people who strive and persevere and don't succumb to the lure of street life and live in those same conditions? you have to realize that is the majority of people living in the hood, not the ones incarcerated. that whole 'i'm locked up because i'm a victim of my environment' shit is some self-pitying garbage.

Sean
04-26-2009, 07:15 PM

it's rap music.

lol, co sign

Some of you take this too seriously

EAGLE EYE
04-26-2009, 07:21 PM
all yall way off! And the nigga who says that the criminal justice system rehabs people is insane! It's not even designed for that. It's human trafficking. It's all abut money! big business! What kinda justice is that? Hence the line. And Nas is smarter than more than half ofyall college educated mufukas on here. An yes I have degrees! School is bullshit really. It just means you're good at fitting in and remembering shit. There are hardly any critical thinkers in school! If so the world wouldn't be as fucked up as it is! Basically he's saying with all the injustice that blacks have recieved at the hands of white america or white supremacy in general they should be given a pardon due to the rough situations that theyve been put in (that they didn't ask for by the way) and given another chance to be free amongst their brethren. Everybody knows that most crime is committed due to poverty! Yall some crackas man that jus don't get it. Even the ones with black skin yall crackas too! College Education! LMAO! B.S. Degree! Bullshit degree! White Society is full of shit! Malcolm took all them nerd muthafuckas out the game at harvard! They cudn't fuck with him! Guess who his teacher was? A dude who dropped out in the 3rd grade named elijah poole! His empire hasn't been matched by a black man yet when he was in his prime!

http://www.thypath.com/harmony/gummo/gummo-pix/gummo045.jpg

Ares
04-26-2009, 07:41 PM
^
Hahahaha.

Chief 'Broom
04-26-2009, 10:12 PM
Oh my god, Slang Gargoyles took it there, he broke out a Gummo scene

kwabena1041
04-26-2009, 10:39 PM
dweeb? word? why are you losers unearthing insults from 80s sitcoms? and it's not even proper english, dickface, it's a word choice which changes the whole fucking meaning of what you were talking about. idiot.

you're:

http://www.bibi.org/box/2005/janeiro/MAD_covers.jpg

Thats not the point genius. the point is its just a forum so I dont give a shit. As long as u get wat Im sayin. As far as my intelligence, I have 2 degrees and Im sure I make more money than u, the fact still remains ur an important white boy, who rappers could give a shit about. Just keep buying CDs and quoting unintelligent person's rhymes.

staycreepin_n_silence
04-26-2009, 10:50 PM
lol aww you dont like nas so what nigga

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
04-26-2009, 11:18 PM
fuck their entitlement

Predator
Amerikkkas most wanted
Doggystyle
7 day theory
the Chronic
straight out of compton
Death Certificate
Born to MACK
and classics galore

hoo bangin
bitches not being shit
and so forth

they're soft and dumb.

hating on the music everyone here listens to - including you - just to get some reaction is both boring and ghey

you smell of attention whore B O

TSA
04-27-2009, 12:37 AM
http://www.thypath.com/harmony/gummo/gummo-pix/gummo045.jpg
that white dude looks like Huggah and that black dude the image i get for Ironman.

EAGLE EYE
04-27-2009, 01:21 AM
that white dude looks like Huggah and that black dude the image i get for Ironman.

BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

Excellent observation.

snapple
04-27-2009, 08:20 AM
nas comes off as a what? nas is one of the greatest what are you saying....

what did camron do 2 nas?....

whats with all the nas hate?....

the line on if i ruled the world was hot 2.....

i dont get you TSA

The Hound
04-27-2009, 08:30 AM
I am still not sure why people actually take what these rappers say as gospel when they fucking dropped out of high school at 15. Imagine in 13 years time a kid listening to the Sword and the Sledgehammer and actually believing that Asia was the original super continent.

Olive Oil Goombah
04-27-2009, 02:12 PM
Hmmm.....what can I say about Nas???

Illmatic is to blame.

Everyone thought that Nas was that kid on Illmatic. Just an ordinary dude. Nothing special. Not a hustler, not a big timer, nothing special.
Someone you could relate to, felt like you could conversate with him if you just met him.

Than he got some fame and success, and it just changed him. Shit, maybe he was always like this. I dunno.

But people's first impression of Nas was Illmatic, and everyone loved Illmatic.

Than he started changing his characters.....and it was one after the other...mafia don, scarface, activist, muslim, black panther, prophet, pharaohe, etc.

None of these fit, because this aint him.

The only thing that fits Nas is Illmatic and the 19 year old kid that he was.

I don't kno how intelligent he is...........

He seems lazy to me. Like the guy who constantly gets into something new every couple months, but never sees it through.

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
04-27-2009, 03:47 PM
that's exactly right^^

jay-z is obviously got more smarts because of his astute business decisions and better transition from start to finish spanning his career

there is a big deference between lack of education and stupidity lol - nas is a top 3 rapper because of his talent

what the rest of you cunts are really criticizing nas for not being well spoken and middle class - which says more about you than him

Don Universo
04-27-2009, 03:53 PM
For all those dick riding NWA and and a couple other west coast garbage rappers...Wasn't "express yourself" a qoute unquote tryna kick knowledge or uplifting song? Dre talkin bout he don't smoke weed cause its wack or whatever, then makes an album called the chronic? LMAO...even Easy E exposed this asshole Dre wearing a tight glitter disco outfit. ya'll seen the picture don't front. That's how u invent raw? get outta here jerry curl mafuckas...

YungSunny
04-27-2009, 03:55 PM
The only thing that fits Nas is Illmatic and the 19 year old kid that he was.

That's the problem. Niggas wanna cling to nas like some obsessive baby mama's with twins or some shit. Nobody wants Nas to elevate from just a street dude. If Nas stayed "Illmatic" for these 15 years then he would be exactly like AZ.
Having the same fucking style since his debut. Which is fucking boring.
Talented, But not versatile.
You guys are like parents shitting themselves when their kid goes on their first date.

Koolish
04-27-2009, 04:35 PM
you can never have a perfect career in Hip Hop. too many rappers change too much, and too many stay too much the same.

Dr. Simon Hurt
04-27-2009, 05:43 PM
Thats not the point genius. the point is its just a forum so I dont give a shit. As long as u get wat Im sayin. As far as my intelligence, I have 2 degrees and Im sure I make more money than u, the fact still remains ur an important white boy, who rappers could give a shit about. Just keep buying CDs and quoting unintelligent person's rhymes.

and rappers give a shit about you? no one gives a shit about anybody, fag. as if it matters anyway. do you realize how stupid you're coming across right now?
look, i'm not white, i also have 2 degrees, and i seriously doubt you make more money than me, but that's all irrelevant to the fact that you're a dumbass. the whole white boy thing, or that i'm from florida, or how much money i make, those are all substitutes for reasonable arguments; again, the type of shit i would expect from a child, or someone having the mentality of a child. have you heard of fallacies of argumentation? ad hominem attacks? what you know about water, nigga?

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
04-27-2009, 05:54 PM
^^ and what's your argument exactly?

nas is so stupid because of one line out of a life times worth of verses?

you come across as a hater

Dr. Simon Hurt
04-27-2009, 06:47 PM
uh...my argument was that he has said some dumb pseudo-intellectual shit (tsa brought up the africa thing and the sphinx thing which i agree with) i never said he sucked, he's definitely one of the best to do it, that doesn't make him immune from criticism. and nobody criticized him for not being middle class or well spoken, he was criticized for trying to drop knowledge that doesn't hold up on actual analysis. if that makes me a hater, that's cool with me.

YungSunny
04-27-2009, 07:05 PM
^He WASN'T trying to drop knowledge on the goddamn song (If I Ruled The World).
Man y'all niggas are dumb as hell. Like dude said earlier in this topic, Nas is looking at the world in the eyes of a drug-lord. I highly doubt Nas actually did 80% of what he said on It Was Written. But he still vivid picture of a drug-lord's lifestyle, and mindstate.
Believing nas actually wants to take niggas out of prision and throw them in Africa is like believing Nas was actually a gun in real life.

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
04-27-2009, 07:07 PM
Its called entertainment - all naz is doing is his fucking job - if people enjoy it then it is a success

are you picking apart every rappers verses for discrepancies? which are all full of boasts - exaggerations and lies

i don't think hip hop is for you

Olive Oil Goombah
04-27-2009, 07:36 PM
That's the problem. Niggas wanna cling to nas like some obsessive baby mama's with twins or some shit. Nobody wants Nas to elevate from just a street dude. If Nas stayed "Illmatic" for these 15 years then he would be exactly like AZ.
Having the same fucking style since his debut. Which is fucking boring.
Talented, But not versatile.
You guys are like parents shitting themselves when their kid goes on their first date.

alright...first of all, you weren't even born when Illmatic dropped, so theres that, but I won't hold that against you cuz it doesnt even matter.

I'm not clinging to anything. Nas has made good music since Illmatic, but he is trying to be things he is not.
Nobody things Nas is a gangsta, nobody thinks Nas is a prophet, nobody thinks he is any of that...and you know what??? He's not.

Nas is really that dude from Illmatic. No one is saying he can't grow, but don't try to go from level headed kid who made it outta the streets, young prodigy to trying to be a thug.

YOu can't switch up your image like that and expect people to take you serious especially when you aint foolin no one and your just acting.

JayZ is what he is.....he was a drug dealer, a hustler, a guy who always had a business sense. I dont think he ever tried to act like anything else. He comes across way more genuine and real.

Nas came that way on Illmatic but has not since.

kwabena1041
04-27-2009, 07:52 PM
and rappers give a shit about you? no one gives a shit about anybody, fag. as if it matters anyway. do you realize how stupid you're coming across right now?

I did not say rappers give shit about me, stupid ass hick.

look, i'm not white

Ok, non black person

have you heard of fallacies of argumentation?

Um yeah.

ad hominem attacks?

um yeah, fuck u pussy and ur points of view.
[/quote]

what you know about water, nigga?

uhhhh I drink it.

As far as Nas and the sphinx reference. What he said is not some unheard of bullshit. Maybe the nose was not shot off by cannons, or by Napoleon.
But the stupid ass greeks came and copied the culture,and they made their sphinx evil. This gave the sphinx a bad name, so some stupid ass sand niggas broke the nose. The stupid ass british army came and used the sphinx as target practice. So what Nas was saying is stupid ass non-africans defaced the sphinx

YungSunny
04-27-2009, 08:37 PM
Nas is really that dude from Illmatic. No one is saying he can't grow, but don't try to go from level headed kid who made it outta the streets, young prodigy to trying to be a thug.

The thing is, he was all three of those things plus more on Illmatic.

noel411
04-27-2009, 10:41 PM
Just back on the Attica/Africa line people were discussing earlier. I think it is a legit line if my interpretation is correct. I believe what he was actually saying is that the Afro American inmates shouldn't be in America in the first place, and that it was American society that forced them into crime. Their true home is Africa.

That's just my interpretation of it. Not saying he's smart or anything, just that there's nothing wrong with that line.

kwabena1041
04-27-2009, 10:48 PM
^^^^
Thats how I took it

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
04-28-2009, 12:12 AM
smh at these gheys jumping on the dick of a flame poster that doesn't believe what he types

osiris3000
04-28-2009, 12:55 AM
Jay-Z wasn't shit when Pac was alive. He capitalized off of the era of nonsubstance. So nas will always be considered realer than him. Noel411 you broke that shit down!

TSA
04-28-2009, 01:58 AM
i believe what i typed and im not a flame poster
i don't think nas is wack or anything, i think he's one of the greatest of all time if not hte greatest of all time

doesn't cancel out the fact he's a fucking moron

TSA
04-28-2009, 02:00 AM
Just back on the Attica/Africa line people were discussing earlier. I think it is a legit line if my interpretation is correct. I believe what he was actually saying is that the Afro American inmates shouldn't be in America in the first place, and that it was American society that forced them into crime. Their true home is Africa.

That's just my interpretation of it. Not saying he's smart or anything, just that there's nothing wrong with that line.
shouldn't be in african anyways
that's how they got kicked out to begin with lol

Olive Oil Goombah
04-28-2009, 02:26 PM
Basically with that line he was implying he was setting them free sending them to their homeland because they are shackled in a white mans systems blah blah blah...

Sounds good and its very idealistic but the fact is that no country wants to take another country's criminals. No matter if they have the same skin color or not.

Furthermore, there are alot of different kinds of black people. Nas didn't seem to realize this at the time.
Which is why he is a moron, and i agree with TSA.
He says things without knowing what he is saying.....for whatever reason, I dunno, but it comes off really uninformed and ignorant, and it seems that only other uninformed and ignorant people really feel it.

speakonitgod is a great example of this.

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
04-28-2009, 03:04 PM
i believe what i typed and im not a flame poster
i don't think nas is wack or anything, i think he's one of the greatest of all time if not hte greatest of all time

doesn't cancel out the fact he's a fucking moron

everything you say - you say for effect

so big l is soft and gay? along with a 100 other NY rappers that i can't be bothered naming and that don't need defending?

its obvious you want to upset and stir up posters that base part of their identity in 90s NY hip hop

all you want is for people to react to you and give you attention - your the equivalent of a baby thats shat himself and needs changing

ALCATRAZ
04-28-2009, 03:06 PM
speakonitgod is a great example of this.
^went to europe and didnt get laid ... didnt even touch a female

sad

JerseyIronman
04-28-2009, 03:30 PM
everything you say - you say for effect

so big l is soft and gay? along with a 100 other NY rappers that i can't be bothered naming and that don't need defending?

its obvious you want to upset and stir up posters that base part of their identity in 90s NY hip hop

all you want is for people to react to you and give you attention - your the equivalent of a baby thats shat himself and needs changing

lol

TheShaolinAssassin went gay and soft ever since he changed his username to TSA and got his fancy new sig

DrunkenMasta303
04-28-2009, 07:29 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_munBdv7EdEQ/SLHsPKk3FKI/AAAAAAAAAcU/MiKNB9_moMQ/s400/2407936192_a69c0e1e60.jpg

oDoUoSoKo
04-28-2009, 08:06 PM
^^^you serious? the whole song is a manifesto for what he'd do if he ruled the world, how is that not an attempt to be intellectual?
i got a few things to address in ur argument

first off...wanting to rule the world doesnt necessarily suggest pseudo-intellectualism, second...even tho its not a good line..its (albeit to a lesser degree) equivalent to like, FREE CHILLY...(example, eloels) these dickhead rappers who r like.."YO FREE MY NIGGA SLIT THROAT McGANGRAPE" except he didnt specify what he'd do to the prisoners, nor did he come across as being "douche bag" smart to me. it seems like u might have some personal reason y u dislike the line...doesnt matter...what i really wanted to address was the "saying Fox News is biased", i dont think you have to be a college graduate to make this judgement, honestly. Just because he says stupid shit, doesnt put him in a position where things like^ that r wrong. I dont see how not enough Sphinx knowledge dettracts or contradicts the angle that Fox News is Biased...

oDoUoSoKo
04-28-2009, 08:17 PM
let them be furious

its all they have
i would call you a self righteous turd corn chewing cock polishing puddin' rag, but i love the song in ur sig..

ah fuck it..

you're a self righteous turd corn chewing cock polishing puddin' rag.

Dr. Simon Hurt
04-29-2009, 07:27 AM
i got a few things to address in ur argument

first off...wanting to rule the world doesnt necessarily suggest pseudo-intellectualism, second...even tho its not a good line..its (albeit to a lesser degree) equivalent to like, FREE CHILLY...(example, eloels) these dickhead rappers who r like.."YO FREE MY NIGGA SLIT THROAT McGANGRAPE" except he didnt specify what he'd do to the prisoners, nor did he come across as being "douche bag" smart to me. it seems like u might have some personal reason y u dislike the line...doesnt matter...what i really wanted to address was the "saying Fox News is biased", i dont think you have to be a college graduate to make this judgement, honestly. Just because he says stupid shit, doesnt put him in a position where things like^ that r wrong. I dont see how not enough Sphinx knowledge dettracts or contradicts the angle that Fox News is Biased...

i didn't say anything about the fox news thing, i agree with him wholeheartedly on that, i didn't call him a douche bag either lol...i think you're mixing up my posts with tsa's.

oDoUoSoKo
04-29-2009, 10:26 AM
no i didnt, i know TSA said it...i finished with ur shit, and i went on to TSA

oDoUoSoKo
04-29-2009, 10:44 AM
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar1174_6.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=1174)

who is this fuckin Fox? eloels.

Tracks
04-29-2009, 11:44 AM
middle school actually

get the fuck out of here with that shit.

oDoUoSoKo
04-29-2009, 08:54 PM
its easy for TSA to talk about people from New York because he lives here, and knows them all by last name. They're good friends of his, obviously. So i wouldn't refute his opinion.

harm77
04-30-2009, 10:43 AM
alright, i'll give you that

the line is still borderline retarded though, no way around it.

Take Nas's penis out your mouth you southern fried biatch.
lets face it, the south single handedly ruined hip hop and your just mad cuz thats the truth. You guys have no concept of whats great music. LOOk at all the southern groups that ever came , 24s, etc. YOu guys basically talk about the same shit all the time. GrIlls, pimpin why you think hip hop isn't selling like it use to. Nas went platinum on the strength of him being a great lyricist. So did Wu and Jay-Z. Yea New York's been out the game for a while but everything is a circle and eventually New York will be in the spot light again. YOu got sonned shut the fuck up and keep it moving herb!