PDA

View Full Version : What Grinds Your Gears?

KaramelSundae
04-26-2009, 03:38 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/aVj7TRAu9iU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/aVj7TRAu9iU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

BUILD.

KaramelSundae
04-26-2009, 03:42 PM
ill start...

when your watching playoff games
and your neighbors don't have HD tv
so their tv is ahead by like 3 secs
and you can hear their reactions to shots fouls etc
before we can even see it on our screen.

we try to bump our shit loud
and even close the doors and windows
and still....

TSA
04-26-2009, 03:56 PM
you know what really beans my beaner

when ppl use and 'E' in a word when they're typing it and it to make it look cool

happenen
and bitchen
and flippen
chillen
fucken

what shit really dinks my dick. there's no way in hell and E will ever make a word look cool, and if you pronounce it you sound like a fucking faggot
plus is whore i used to know and hate used to do it all time in her text messages that hungered for black sperm to add to her internal black sperm collection

i really wanted the bitch hit with sharp things.

KaramelSundae
04-26-2009, 04:03 PM
or when idiots can't park inbetween the two lines for a parking space
especially when there's NO parking around
and the only space available you can't take,
cuz of the idiot who can't park

you'll get your shit keyed for doing that
at school i leave notes "LEARN HOW TO PARK FAG"

TSA
04-26-2009, 04:07 PM
you know what really juices my jap?

when your at duh noobraska CLUB and you see a fat black virgin bitch dancing by her self like all night, then you dance with her to be nice and she acts like she's too good

like bitch! you ain't got no fucking choice lol. i could be fuckin toothless, you don't have a fucking choice. Its like you donate to charity and they send you a letter back saying "im sorry, we don't except your nigger money"

and watch you're probably gonna complain about black men dancing with white women

TSA
04-26-2009, 04:08 PM
or when idiots can't park inbetween the two lines for a parking space
especially when there's NO parking around
and the only space available you can't take,
cuz of the idiot who can't park

you'll get your shit keyed for doing that
at school i leave notes "LEARN HOW TO PARK FAG"
the hicks around here like to take of 5 or 6 parking spots for sport, it's evidentally the cool thing in hick hood to do.

KaramelSundae
04-26-2009, 04:09 PM
hahahahahahahahahah @ the bitch actin too good.

its cuz you didn't bring the full size bottle of ranch with you

KaramelSundae
04-26-2009, 04:11 PM
the hicks around here like to take of 5 or 6 parking spots for sport, it's evidentally the cool thing in hick hood to do.

yeah im sure
and on top of that they probably all drive trucks

Stikee Fingerz
04-26-2009, 04:13 PM
When 9th Wonder stans with MPC 2000's like to post themselves making corny ass beats on Youtube in their mom's living room. I really can't stand that shit. Especially when they got some classic joints like SP1200 and they still manage to fail horribly.

When they grab the most classic Soul shits and go to town demolishing the artistic responsibility in Hip-hop.

ALCATRAZ
04-26-2009, 04:28 PM
people who like to tell stories when they have a blunt in their hand and keep forgetting to pass that shit ...

TSA
04-26-2009, 04:31 PM
Blog Entries: 1 (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/blog.php?u=58640)

EAGLE EYE
04-26-2009, 04:39 PM

sounds like the black man fears jacked up diesel trucks

EAGLE EYE
04-26-2009, 04:41 PM
you know what really juices my jap?

when your at duh noobraska CLUB and you see a fat black virgin bitch dancing by her self like all night, then you dance with her to be nice and she acts like she's too good

like bitch! you ain't got no fucking choice lol. i could be fuckin toothless, you don't have a fucking choice. Its like you donate to charity and they send you a letter back saying "im sorry, we don't except your nigger money"

and watch you're probably gonna complain about black men dancing with white women

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHH!!

She was probably bipolar. Keep your distance and learn how to approach a women 'with your dick in ya hand' if you understand the meaning of that and don't take it literally.

Prolifical ENG
04-26-2009, 05:02 PM
What really chars my choda....

People that never learned how to make a left turn. You got people in the turn lane that dont go into the intersection on the green so they can actually see the oncoming traffic. Then there are people that dont drive in a quarter circle to turn and just drive diagonal and cut the corner. One day Im gonna be waiting at a red light and the person making the left hand turn is gonna clip me.

DrunkenMasta303
04-26-2009, 05:09 PM
people who like to tell stories when they have a blunt in their hand and keep forgetting to pass that shit ...

LOLL yea!

EAGLE EYE
04-26-2009, 05:13 PM
Red neck people that refer to Africa as a country instead of a continent.

YungSunny
04-26-2009, 05:17 PM
I hate when sluts don't admit that they're sluts.
They suckin' 3 dudes at the same time and wanna say "I'm not a whore" just to act like they have some respect. Just accept your life as a black man's sex vending machine.

EAGLE EYE
04-26-2009, 07:08 PM
It grinds my gears when duh yoof discover this forum and start posting like its their job when they should be out on their BMX bikes, lighting fire crackers, playing baseball at the sand lot, eating ice cream and swimming at the local pool.

These little fgts all have xboxes, crystal meth addicitions, and iPhones in '09.

M.O.D.
04-26-2009, 07:43 PM
when i see traces of mustard in the mayonaise jar

traces of peanut butter in the jelly

bread crumbs in the butter tub

piss or pubic hair on the toilet bowl seat

when u order a #1 at burger king & they only give u two katchup packets ... bastards

when theres no record in a dope cover

when u got a hot beat on the drum machine & the power go's out ..... fuck that shit

BLACK BART SIMPSON
04-26-2009, 08:04 PM
It grinds my gears when duh yoof discover this forum and start posting like its their job when they should be out on their BMX bikes, lighting fire crackers, playing baseball at the sand lot, eating ice cream and swimming at the local pool.

These little fgts all have xboxes, crystal meth addicitions, and iPhones in '09.

nigga nah...c/s on local pool and fire crackers...and i only have an xbox.....with no games...

KaramelSundae
04-26-2009, 08:27 PM
when i see traces of mustard in the mayonaise jar

traces of peanut butter in the jelly

bread crumbs in the butter tub

piss or pubic hair on the toilet bowl seat

when u order a #1 at burger king & they only give u two katchup packets ... bastards

when theres no record in a dope cover

when u got a hot beat on the drum machine & the power go's out ..... fuck that shit

hahahah i hate that shit too

or when you pour yourself a bowl of cereal
then go get the milk and its almost empty or even worse
empty

or (for those who don't own a washer/dryer)
when your washing/drying your clothes
and someone rudely takes your shit out
and sets it on top of the washer or dryer

TAURO
04-26-2009, 08:30 PM
or (for those who don't own a washer/dryer)
when your washing/drying your clothes
and someone rudely takes your shit out
and sets it on top of the washer or dryer

If someone did that shit to me, i'd be kicking some ass.

KaramelSundae
04-26-2009, 08:32 PM
yeah its hard to get gangsta with it when you don't know which of your stupid neighbors did it

TAURO
04-26-2009, 08:34 PM
yeah its hard to get gangsta with it when you don't know which of your stupid neighbors did it

Just take their shit out and when they come calling, throw down.

EAGLE EYE
04-26-2009, 08:35 PM

You live in a half way home or something?

KaramelSundae
04-26-2009, 08:37 PM
lol no fag im not fortunate to own my own cardboard box as a home

i live in an apartment
but our new condo has a washer/dryer
so i dont have to put up with that shit anymore

EAGLE EYE
04-26-2009, 08:52 PM
So your late night rendezvous to the laundry mat have finally come to an end.

Prolifical ENG
04-26-2009, 08:56 PM
Laundry sacks are for hobos.

Time to take all my t-shirts to the dry cleaners again and get my other ones back...they better have done my socks right this time.

KaramelSundae
04-26-2009, 08:56 PM
lol

the washer/dryer is in the apt. complex

YungSunny
04-26-2009, 10:15 PM

*(:)

Visionz
04-26-2009, 10:25 PM
who's forgetting? :lmao: they know what they're doing

THE MASON
04-26-2009, 10:34 PM
^ LOL

its when they let it go out because they gotta tell there story, thats a piss off

snapple
04-27-2009, 08:40 AM
People who say Nigga 3 times in a sentence...it really bothers me when people throw the word nigga around like that....

people who talk a lot....people who talk a lot who i don't even really know....i dun care!

JamSix
04-27-2009, 09:17 AM

word, dude nailed it right on the head here.

when motherfuckers say shit like 'you know who/what it is' or 'ya'll ready know'

when people enter/exit the room without closing the door behind them.

when your sandwich comes with mayo even though you specifically told the bitch numerous time to hold that shit.

the newbie that insists on rollin the spliff and takes 5 minutes to do so, and then makes such a pitiful attempt that a re-roll is compulsary.

when you get on the bus and theres always that old lady that parks her piss-smellin ass right down next to you when theres fucking countless vacant seats.

the underage dude at the titty bar that watches your dance

Ares
04-27-2009, 09:25 AM
Shit that pisses me off:

When my friends smoke all my pot. Or eat my shrooms. Or drop my acid. Or drink my drink. Or try to hit on my mom..

This fat bitch in my French Class. She had on a shirt for this Relay for Life shit. It had some shit on the back like "The Tumornator, he'll be back." Bitch started ranting at me cause I made fun of it. Was like "Listen you fat swine, the shirt makes it sound like you want people to get more tumors, since it says the Tumornator is coming back.."

My best friend's girlfriend is always giving me shit.

This whore devil stole one of my best friends since kindergarten and shit. Shoved mayo all in that bitch's hood ornament, and he tried to fight me. Nothing happened.

Can't find the courage to ask this girl out, since I really don't know how she feels about me.

I'll post more later.

JamSix
04-27-2009, 09:37 AM
Shit that pisses me off:

When my friends smoke all my pot. Or eat my shrooms. Or drop my acid. Or drink my drink. Or try to hit on my mom..

This fat bitch in my French Class. She had on a shirt for this Relay for Life shit. It had some shit on the back like "The Tumornator, he'll be back." Bitch started ranting at me cause I made fun of it. Was like "Listen you fat swine, the shirt makes it sound like you want people to get more tumors, since it says the Tumornator is coming back.."

My best friend's girlfriend is always giving me shit.

This whore devil stole one of my best friends since kindergarten and shit. Shoved mayo all in that bitch's hood ornament, and he tried to fight me. Nothing happened.

Can't find the courage to ask this girl out, since I really don't know how she feels about me.

I'll post more later.

what in the fuck, the last 3/10 posts I have read (outside of this thread) are on some high school confession type bullshit too, fall the fuck back on that noise and avoid real threads with your virgin bullshit.

check two
04-27-2009, 02:06 PM
I don't like those keyless entry things that make a beep(honking sound) when they lock or unlock the car doors. I keep it old school with a key. Why do those keyless entry things have to be so loud anyway, and why do some sluts beep those things like 5 times in a row? Keys are much better.

Olive Oil Goombah
04-27-2009, 02:29 PM
ill start...

when your watching playoff games
and your neighbors don't have HD tv
so their tv is ahead by like 3 secs
and you can hear their reactions to shots fouls etc
before we can even see it on our screen.

we try to bump our shit loud
and even close the doors and windows
and still....

Indeed, you kno what really chaps my ass?

Potholes in the road....especially during the spring after the winter has ruined them.

McDonalds charging extra for another sweet and sour sauce.

WHen your bag of chips gets stuck in the vending machine and your out of money, and you cant shake it out cuz the damn thing is bolted down like a fucking Brinks truck.

Nas after Illmatic.

Bright Multi-colored zip up hoodies.

WHite people making fun of being white in front of blacks.

People who sleep on the couch

Stikee Fingerz
04-27-2009, 02:47 PM
Oreos

http://www.amoeba.com/dynamic-images/blog/Eric_B/carlton.jpg

and Golden Chocolate Creme Oreos

http://lolwigger.com/images/wiggers1a.jpg

to an extent, nothing is ever absolute

RALPH WIGGUM
04-27-2009, 02:51 PM

Potholes in the road....especially during the spring after the winter has ruined them.

WHen your bag of chips gets stuck in the vending machine and your out of money, and you cant shake it out cuz the damn thing is bolted down like a fucking Brinks truck.

Nas after Illmatic.

Bright Multi-colored zip up hoodies.

WHite people making fun of being white in front of blacks.

Thank you, thank you so much for not saying french people Nicky, I owe you.

Teh KillaBee
04-27-2009, 03:06 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QRO3RJ9cYSo&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QRO3RJ9cYSo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Teh KillaBee
04-27-2009, 03:10 PM
Pretty much That ^^^^^

ALCATRAZ
04-27-2009, 03:23 PM
Pretty much That ^^^^^
i remember seein that in tha theaters and when that part came on all tha crackers in tha audience started clappin and cheerin and shit, i jus laughed cuz i knew they would b gettin robbed shortly after da movie ended

Teh KillaBee
04-27-2009, 03:28 PM
Bensonhurst BENSONHURST!!!!!@#$@#$

Ninja
04-27-2009, 03:47 PM
Women drivers!

Olive Oil Goombah
04-27-2009, 07:13 PM
i remember seein that in tha theaters and when that part came on all tha crackers in tha audience started clappin and cheerin and shit, i jus laughed cuz i knew they would b gettin robbed shortly after da movie ended

too much of a bitch to speak up god????

Olive Oil Goombah
04-27-2009, 07:22 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QRO3RJ9cYSo&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QRO3RJ9cYSo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

haha...love this shit.

hectis
04-27-2009, 07:45 PM
when I get those forward text messages that say "send this to ten friends, or your mom will be killed by a wild pack of dogs"

when you send someone to get a blunt, or dutch and the return with one that is either stale, or fucked up, because the genius sat on it

when I go to bk and the drink is flat, then I have to turn around get back in line and waste my time

any food made with miracle whip

Stikee Fingerz
04-27-2009, 08:17 PM

LOL
Be prepared for that shit when you go to see Obsessed and see some white bitch makes a black bitch angry as hell.

KaramelSundae
04-27-2009, 08:43 PM

Potholes in the road

i agree with the above, but why people who sleep on the couch?

when I get those forward text messages that say "send this to ten friends, or your mom will be killed by a wild pack of dogs"

i hate that shit too i don't even read it

Olive Oil Goombah
04-27-2009, 09:11 PM
Im talking about people who sleep on the couch and dont use the bed ever....so that they are always in the living room, and they ruin the couch.

It stems from childhood.

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
04-27-2009, 09:20 PM
Shit that pisses me off:When my friends smoke all my pot. Or eat my shrooms. Or drop my acid. Or drink my drink. Or try to hit on my mom...

is she a MILF with big tities?

post pics pls

KaramelSundae
04-28-2009, 09:38 AM
Im talking about people who sleep on the couch and dont use the bed ever....so that they are always in the living room, and they ruin the couch.

It stems from childhood.

yeah, i could see how that could grind your gears lol

check two
04-28-2009, 11:23 AM
Why do all the hispanic people have couches on their porches in Allentown, PA?

NAKHI the SOLORIAN
04-28-2009, 01:55 PM
Why do all the hispanic people have couches on their porches in Allentown, PA?

some old New York habits die hard..........(real shit)

I know cause I know a few people from Allentown and I am orig from N.Y.

hectis
04-28-2009, 02:16 PM
when people don't flush the toilet. the handle is right their, and wash your damn hands after

hectis
04-28-2009, 02:19 PM
the fact that ESPN wants me to pay, and become an insider for bullshit like who might be a free agent in 7 years.