PDA

View Full Version : Fuck the Police

TheBoarzHeadBoy
04-26-2009, 09:39 PM
I'm not some punk who says that hollowly, I lost a lot of good men last night. Thanks to our over reactant police force about a dozen of my pals are now looking at various charges.

What was supposed to be the first real night of April Vacation for me has ruined the entire next week for me. We had taken a few thirties and some handles up into the deepest part of the woods with some bitties and had set up a fire and a table out there for some ruit. So me and my pal step to the table with the intent of showing some skill against our opponents who had been running table all night, the big man on campus himself and his buddy. I score five cups for my team and my partner gets three but its not enough and we fall to the dynastic duo.

So I retire to the side lines and watch a few games. My parents call me "where are you" I reply just that chilling at my pals house, and that we have a bonfire going and I'll be home by ten since I remembered I have some early morning stuff today. They're like its all good. So I chill by the fire and talk up some bitties. They however have to leave prematurely. I'm watch a couple more matches in no mood for playing and i down a few more natties (I actually like Natty a lot almost as good as Budweiser IMO in terms of party beer but that's not relevant.)

Well apparently when the girls left someone across the street from the park area see a group of drunk girls leaving the woods and call the cops. Soon after I see my phone for time and its ten already. I manage to run moderately drunk the mile to my house in like six minutes and arrive virtually on time. Parents don't ask any questions and tell my to head to bed soon. I do so and dream of the pussy I should have gotten.

Little do I know, a half hour after I leave seven cruisers... YES SEVEN! arrive to break up the little shin dig. Of the fourteen dudes who were still there only three managed to get away. 11 of our original 16 didn't go home that night.

So there goes my bros. I'm gonna have a great week now...

This better not come back to fuck me though, I'm off probation in a week I don't need this shit.

sdeblasi
04-26-2009, 10:05 PM
what are the charges for trespassing? underage drinking? or what

food for thought
04-26-2009, 10:10 PM
im gussing ure talking baout playing Beer Pong?? in the first paragraph??

how old are you

u should know better than to play beer pong in the middle of the woods

anyway ure bros should be alright

it dosent sound that serious

Visionz
04-26-2009, 10:16 PM
I'm not some punk who says that hollowly, I lost a lot of good men last night.
stfu w/ your melodramatic ass

food for thought
04-26-2009, 10:23 PM
hahahahhaha i know rite

TheBoarzHeadBoy
04-26-2009, 10:24 PM
Naw they're fine, I just feel bad for two of the guys cause they've already been arrested like twice each this year and I doubt they're going to be able to play sports senior year. They're really dank ballers, they're got college potential and this might fuck them.

The charges aren't too serious, yeah its like transporting, possession, trespassing and shit. Probably just loss of licenses and a couple drug testing shit probation like i got when i got fucked for a beer run last year.

Its just that we've been going there for years cause the woods are really deep and we stay off the paths. Yeah beer pong was kind of silly out there (in NH its beruit, bp has a paddle ;)) but it was mad sick.

If it wasn't for the damn chicks they'd have been fine cause you couldn't see the fire from the road we were like a half mile in through really dense woods. Normally cops don't have the balls to pull this shit though. I can't believe our department sent fourteen fucking cops in there. I mean we were practically in one of the kids yards (his house is one the opposite side of the area from the road.)

I'm almost seventeen, it was a mix of sophomores, juniors, and seniors from two different schools. Its not easy being in high school and trying to suck the marrow out of life.

It just sucks cause i had jokingly said the day before (Friday) that I had a feeling someone was getting arrested this week and it wasn't going to be me. Turns out I was right.

[EDIT] HAHAHA Melodramatic. Its fun to say that though. Wedding Crashers is a great movie.

Longbongcilvaringz
04-26-2009, 10:35 PM
I'm not some punk who says that hollowly, I lost a lot of good men last night.

hahahaha

ALCATRAZ
04-26-2009, 10:45 PM
lol

EAGLE EYE
04-27-2009, 12:55 AM
LOL this thread is too much 2 digest. Its like a younger gheyer version of myself telling drinking tales from high school.

Jesus christ hes crying because his friends got summonsed for drinking.

Paranoid
04-27-2009, 04:13 AM
Natty ice is complete disgusting trash and nowhere near as good as Budweiser

And Budweiser isn't even good

But sorry to hear this Sir, atleast you got away

This is why I don't like to party in the woods

People get careless and loud

I get high and paranoid of cops

Spoils the fun

We don't really have any deep woods around here either, making it even riskier

YungSunny
04-27-2009, 05:47 AM
Too long, I didn't read this.

begongo
04-27-2009, 06:18 AM
man .. you didn't loose any of your good men lol

the cops just crashed your sweet 16 pizza party that's all

DR. NICK RIVIERA
04-27-2009, 07:00 AM
sometimes the Corp is more popular to confess than in the church and/or infront of the one god.

maybe cuz we have more gawds than heaven, nahmean *bumps DJ Shadow*

snapple
04-27-2009, 08:25 AM
do you get pussy at these parties 2? u fuck in the trees?

sdeblasi
04-27-2009, 08:31 AM
LOL this thread is too much 2 digest. Its like a younger gheyer version of myself telling drinking tales from high school.

LOL co-sign

that story was funny as hell, especially the line about "losing good men"

TheBoarzHeadBoy
04-27-2009, 12:00 PM
Your all welcome. My life is hilarious like this. We do something stupid like this every week and we get away with it enough that we think its cool.

@Slick: Its not good, but its easy chugging. I can't get drunk off of good beer I like it too much to pound it. Like I once had Guinness at a rager... yeah it was silly. Budweiser is my primary beer, its really mediocre and that's what i like for parties. Natty isn't bad though, its like water but it says natural ice on it, you kind of have to expect water flavor. ;)

@ Snapple: Pussy in the forests? That's what I want to know. I had a whole discussion about that when we first came up with the idea for doing it at the woods. I said it wouldn't happen, and that we may as well not bring girls cause they'll just bitch about the pine cones and shit. I got over ruled and it ended up screwing us.

Teh KillaBee
04-27-2009, 12:03 PM
why this happen?

Olive Oil Goombah
04-27-2009, 12:13 PM
whats gayer than this?

nothing

NIKLZ
04-27-2009, 12:16 PM
You had to be home by 10? wtf

ALCATRAZ
04-27-2009, 12:27 PM
lol had to come back to this thread

tha threadstarter lost many good men

ahahahahaahahaha a
a h hasdfljkasdflahfasldfj aah ahahahahaa

begongo
04-27-2009, 12:34 PM
duh cops ambushed them while playing beer pong

Olive Oil Goombah
04-27-2009, 12:38 PM
boarz head was all like " i had nuttin ta' do wit dis flatfoot!! I'm willin' ta' tell ya e'ryting i kno and give ya anyting or body you want!!'

which is why he escaped unscathed by the law...he ratted his crew out, probably set them up.
Word on the street is taht the cops had Boarzhead on some Indecent exposure to a 13 year old boy charges, but the brass said that if he rolled on some of his buddies, they would drop the charges.

so the real question is,....dude, how could you be that much of a perv?

Teh KillaBee
04-27-2009, 12:41 PM
whats gayer than this?

8 guys getting fucked by 9

Paranoid
04-27-2009, 03:56 PM
Whats even gayer though is...

Why is everyone on this kids dick?

Faggots

He just told a tale

Paranoid
04-27-2009, 04:00 PM
Your all welcome. My life is hilarious like this. We do something stupid like this every week and we get away with it enough that we think its cool.

@Slick: Its not good, but its easy chugging. I can't get drunk off of good beer I like it too much to pound it. Like I once had Guinness at a rager... yeah it was silly. Budweiser is my primary beer, its really mediocre and that's what i like for parties. Natty isn't bad though, its like water but it says natural ice on it, you kind of have to expect water flavor. ;)

I used to participate in the same shit before I got arrested twice

Carelessly getting drunk and high in blatant/unsafe areas, wandering the town with droogs making a ruckus

And we would get away with it, so we'd continue

But when you finally do get arrested

You think differently

Think of the consequences

At least I do now

Having to potentially go back on fucking probation, getting drug tested

Community service

Man that shit sucks

These days I am very discrete with my illegal activity

check two
04-27-2009, 04:03 PM
Fuck the losers in the woods.

Paranoid
04-27-2009, 04:09 PM
Fuck the losers in the woods.

Congratulations

Paranoid
04-27-2009, 04:11 PM
sometimes the Corp is more popular to confess than in the church and/or infront of the one god.

maybe cuz we have more gawds than heaven, nahmean *bumps DJ Shadow*

You're completely unfunny

And you premature ejactulate

Sean
04-27-2009, 04:46 PM
LOL man how old are you?

Rame
04-27-2009, 04:52 PM
So nothing really happened?

narc
04-27-2009, 05:11 PM
what was supposed to be the first real night of april vacation for me has ruined the entire next week for me.

oh no!!!