PDA

View Full Version : Two cheers for NOT getting a hoodrat pregnant

whitey
04-26-2009, 11:04 PM
this is the second time this has happened to me. the other time was back in college.

so like 3 weeks ago i slay this hoodrat after the bars and like last week; right as im doing my final papers for my classes and shit mind you; she calls me and said she spotted. im like spotted, what the fuck is that? i guess its just some light ass period, basically she didnt get her period and it something that happens when chicks are pregnant a lot. so im just trying to finish this work im doing with the thought of me getting this trick preggo. im trying to get her to take a pregnancy test and shit and she wouldnt, like if she didnt do it it wouldnt be there type of thing. then im asking her like, your going to get this "taken care of" right? and shes dodging me on that. so im like sweating bullets on this thing. finally tonight she calls me and tells me she got her period.

for fucks sake man that was one anxious week. buuuuut 80s out here tomorrow, no work, schools done for now, i got my old colleges spring festival this weekend, slick rick tickets in may....best of all no bastard child to be worrying about.......life is goooooood sons.

SKAMPOE
04-26-2009, 11:06 PM
...happy thoughts happy thoughts....

EAGLE EYE
04-26-2009, 11:34 PM
condom break? Or did you just get up in there all raw like the dogg catcha?

whitey
04-26-2009, 11:37 PM
raw as art vandelays asshole after a night with the fellas.

but you would think a trick would say something about her not being on the pill. what bitch doesnt.

she shoulda just let me put it in her ass like i was trying to. i had it in there for a good couple seconds before she tryed to slap me.

TSA
04-27-2009, 12:55 AM
a faggot ass bitch doesn't
now consider the fact that there's a lot of faggot ass bitches

a lot of girls won't be on the pill, take it raw, and wont say anything

sluts though (duh), but still that's so dumb.

and some bitches flat out rubber niggas (get pregnant on purpose by shoving sperm in the puss or making sure you bust inside RAW)

just stop fucking wack bitches, i used to till i stopped and i've pulled nothing but dime whores and full blown virgins since.

EAGLE EYE
04-27-2009, 12:59 AM
^ more like nuttin' but corn-fed digital grubbies who you scoop up at techno clubs

TSA
04-27-2009, 01:05 AM
robby digital loves bitches with smaller ballsacs then him

snapple
04-27-2009, 08:30 AM
LOL @ thread

"just stop fucking wack bitches, i used to till i stopped and i've pulled nothing but dime whores and full blown virgins since. "

aren't you 21? what are you doing fucking virgins?...

Olive Oil Goombah
04-27-2009, 08:39 AM
why are you fuckin a hoodrat without a condom???

A whitey from the suburbs in college is like gold for them, but most of the time, i mean like 99.9% of the time, the whitey doesnt even look at a hoodrat, let alone be anyplace where the hoodrat would be.

If you have a hoodrat fetish, get a prostitute.

and for fucks sake....rubber up. Do I really even have to say why??? And im not talking about pregnancy.

dumbass.

whitey
04-27-2009, 09:33 AM
come on nicky im being a bit facetious with my usage of the word hoodrat. they are all hoodrats to me.

shes a chick i have kinda known for a while, that night it just kinda happened from rappin you know what im saying.

this is how dumb this broad is though. like middle of the week when she first told me about this she texts me to look up the morning after pill; like how much longer after you get implanted can a chick use it. i knew it wasnt that long but i look it up anyway, its max usuage is 5 days after (keep that bit of information handy guys). so i tell her 5 days and shes like well should i still take it? im like it says 5 days not 3 weeks you donkey. seriously chicks can be dumb as rocks sometimes.

Teh KillaBee
04-27-2009, 11:48 AM
http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff155/Wilmafingerdo/CoatHangerChromeThree.jpg

Teh KillaBee
04-27-2009, 11:50 AM
anal is always the best avenue to pursue when oot meat curtain shopping