PDA

View Full Version : Bone Thugs are the shit

TSA
04-27-2009, 01:00 AM
many would say either wu or them are the greatest group in hip hop history and i think its a legit battle.

but my ipod has no bone thugs

can we up some FULL BLOWN ALBUMS for a nigga or what?

oh and talk about them too.

they're cool.

food for thought
04-27-2009, 09:52 AM
im sure u can find it on rapidshare.com or mediashare.com

i dl'd east 1999 a couple of weeks ago

derek41
04-27-2009, 09:58 AM
besides east 1999 and creepin on a come up, Bone sucks.

food for thought
04-27-2009, 11:36 AM
^yea.........

but Art Of War was dope too

INF
04-27-2009, 12:16 PM
ART OF WAR IS CLASSIC. Bone aint shit without Bizzy.

NIKLZ
04-27-2009, 12:42 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2xTgCUSRG0k&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2xTgCUSRG0k&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

DrunkenMasta303
04-27-2009, 01:03 PM
many ppl dont kno this but Bone-Thugs jacked their style from PROJECT BLOWED!!

J-DON
04-27-2009, 01:28 PM

Pretty much. After they split with U-Neek the production was up and down on each album.

INF
04-27-2009, 01:32 PM
Neek is on art of war. he gets shouted out as apart of the group on the intro

Ghost In The 'Lac
04-27-2009, 01:39 PM

NOPE

try agin

Art of war disc 1 is almost as classic as e1999.

COACA is the hardest album. E1999 is the bonafide "these niggas really sold their souls to the devil for these skills" type shit.

Bizzy is top 5 DOA, Krayzie is close behind.

BTNH is pretty much the only hip hop i ever listen to now. Ive had AOW1/COACU/e1999 on repeat for so long i forgot how long.

Ghost In The 'Lac
04-27-2009, 01:43 PM
Hj_EnZ5RpwM

INF
04-27-2009, 01:45 PM
I remember when Creepin and East was BIG and bangin and some friends of mine had faces of death and we was passing that around so everybody could dub it. I didnt care much for them back then but I held on to that faces of death for a while. It got to a point where I didnt give a fuck about Bone Thugs at all. I would see when they was always dropping albums or going thru shit but I hated when they did that phil Collins shit.

Lately I got back into the art of War (within the last 4 years) and I'm sure that anybody that is an enthusist about this art (hip-hop) should definatly have that album if not the first 2 majors as well.

Bizzy is now certified in the top 100 MC's list for me. Easily

Ghost In The 'Lac
04-27-2009, 01:53 PM
come on , top 100? pff.

no one ever spitted like that.

one of the better "newer" songs

Zp-3a5p_AAs

just look how bizzy was still doin it even after all his problems. (this video/song was too black for BET and MTV, they refused to play it they said it promoted robbery, which is hilarious considerign the shit they show from 50 cent etc)

the nigga went homeless in 2006 for 6 months, just to try it out and cleanse himself.

literally homeless.

Olive Oil Goombah
04-27-2009, 01:54 PM
creepin on ah come up remains my favorite followed of course by E. 1999. I'll be honest, i really didnt pay them much attention after that, in fact i have never sat down and listen to art of war fully, nor do i own it.

They were unique, and nobody has reallly replicated what they have done since. I'm surprised.

Olive Oil Goombah
04-27-2009, 01:56 PM
No Surrender might be my favorite song.....Bizzy comes in hard on the first verse.

RynMur
04-27-2009, 02:31 PM
The Art of War is damn near classic for me. I guarantee if Bone headlined Rock The Bells, ticket sales would've increased compared to Nas & Damian Marley headlining it (nothing towards nas n jr. gong)

Ghost In The 'Lac
04-27-2009, 02:50 PM
Art of war wouldve been classic if they had ditched disc 2 and put the 2pac song on disc one. It took me a while to really really appreciate AOW, because the rapping style is slightly different to what I was liking most (e1999).

Bone thugs are the only act to do songs with both Biggie and Pac before they died, and Bizzy is the only rapper to shine brighta them both while they were still alive.

p18uNMfwp34

Pac and big both killed the songs though

cap
04-27-2009, 03:01 PM
Bone thugs are the only act to do songs with both biggie and pac before they died

m-e-t-h-o-d maaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnn
never got into bone!

racist randy
04-27-2009, 03:04 PM
Yeah I own all the Bone Group albums. After U-Neek Production has been suspect. E1999 is their best work, Art of War is real good, "U Ain't Bone" is the best track from disc 2..lol "My general need no hearse, we need ar-15's 20 glocks with beams and tnt, nigga roll with me"....TSA how many bone songs you just heard to make you create this thread??

Ghost In The 'Lac
04-27-2009, 03:07 PM
its funny how over on btnhboard.com the E1999 V AOW is debate is like the 36 v Forever on here.

JerseyIronman
04-27-2009, 03:21 PM
Bone thugs are the only act to do songs with both Biggie and Pac before they died, and Bizzy is the only rapper to shine brighta them both while they were still alive.

p18uNMfwp34

Pac and big both killed the songs though

m-e-t-h-o-d maaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnn
never got into bone!
ya right didnt meth collaborate with both of them?

-8JcbELtKvs

and the What track with Biggie

IrOnMaN
04-27-2009, 03:24 PM
Bone Thugs-N-Harmony Best:

1.) Art of War
2.) East 1999
3.) BTNHResurrection/Strength&Loyalty:)
4.) Creppin on the Come up
5.) Collection Vol.1
6.) Thug World Order
7.) Collection Vol.2
8.) Bone Thug Stories

Uni5 drops on June 24, 2009. The same day Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen releases.:)

IrOnMaN
04-27-2009, 03:25 PM
Here's my BTNH collection.

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f263/Ironman45316/P3230556.jpg?t=1240863888 (javascript:void(0);)

Ghost In The 'Lac
04-27-2009, 03:29 PM
^respect. whats your favorite bizzy album?

1.) Art of War
2.) East 1999
5.) Collection Vol.1
6.) Thug World Order
7.) Collection Vol.2
8.) Bone Thug Stories

thats really a strange list.

JerseyIronman
04-27-2009, 03:38 PM
lol posting your rap collection pics on the internet is the nerdiest thing you can do on the internet ive just decided.

nice collection

racist randy
04-27-2009, 03:41 PM
Here's my BTNH collection.

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f263/Ironman45316/P3230556.jpg?t=1240863888 (http://javascript%3Cb%3E%3C/b%3E:void%280%29;)

Nice collection, I only have 2 Krayzie Bone Solo albums, I like Bone More as a group so I don't touch their solo shit...

1.) Art of War
2.) East 1999
5.) Collection Vol.1
6.) Thug World Order
7.) Collection Vol.2
8.) Bone Thug Stories

Uni5 drops on June 24, 2009. The same day Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen releases.:)

Why rate "Best of" albums and compilations?????

1)East1999
2)BTNH Resurrection
3)Art of War
4)Creeping on Ah Come Up
5)T.W.O
6)S&L

derek41
04-27-2009, 03:54 PM

exactly, Freestyle Fellowship's song Mary was a blueprint to what Bone does. Crossroads may have been the the corniest rap song ever, I lost any respect I had for them after that song. Straight bitch shit.

INF
04-27-2009, 04:00 PM
Disc 2 of AOW is FIRE. I only had disc one for a minute and couldnt remember how sick disc 2 was. jesus.....

When AOW dropped everybody was up on disc 2 cuzza thug luv. You aint Bone is straight killin it. Only prolblem I have with disc 2 is the second version of Family Tree

LISTEN to 7 sign and tell me disc 2 aint hittin

INF
04-27-2009, 04:01 PM
bmClFpr9Blw

another banger from disc 2 of AOW

FosEWcBBc78

they even got a version of "friends"

ODzXssDcl4M

AOW kills it..

racist randy
04-27-2009, 04:01 PM

exactly, Freestyle Fellowship's song Mary was a blueprint to what Bone does. Crossroads may have been the the corniest rap song ever, I lost any respect I had for them after that song. Straight bitch shit.

Yeah, one of them dissed bone in a freestyle on Sway & tech LOL

INF
04-27-2009, 04:08 PM
IX91J4BRW78

disc 2 again....

I think the diff between disc 1 and 2 is that 1 is all about hooks and shit and the second one is straight spittin. imo

Ghost In The 'Lac
04-27-2009, 04:12 PM
how the fuck can you say they stole anything from Project Blowed or freestyle fellowship when Bone released Faces Of Death in 1993? The project blowed comp album was released in 1994.

We've already had this discussion before, and it was agreed the only people who seriously beleived BTNH got their style from them were angry white backpack nerds. BTNH wer all in their teens when Project BLowed was around, Bizzy was only about 15, I CAN GUARENTEE YOU THESE THUGGISH NIGGAS FROM CLEVELAND HAD NO IDEA ABOUT WHAT WAS HAPPENING WITH FREESTYLE FELLOWSHIP.

I highly doubt they know who they are now. You young niggas dont understand there was a time before internet where things were localised.

Crews were comming up with similar styles all over the country. Trip 6 had the occult thing and they was from Memphis.

Bones music was nothing like Project BLowed shit, and regardles was ALOT BETTER anyway. So no body cares about project blowed project. No one cares.

Ghost In The 'Lac
04-27-2009, 04:16 PM
INF - yeah 2 it has heat - but 1 has NO FILLA. What about them Krayzie joints in the second half of 1, ultimate smokin music.

The vibe of 1 is insane. If wish was left off it wouldve been even better. I neevr knew why Flesh coulndt of just replaced Wish on every song. I cant stand wish sometimes.

And IMO T.H.U.G.S album is better than BTNHresurrection

INF
04-27-2009, 04:24 PM
yeah Ghost you right about them smokin songs on the second half of disc 1. Second half of disc one is ultimate chill.

Alright I'll go ahead and say it right now. Bizzy is top 25 right now dead or alive. AOW is in the top 50 gotta have albums.

last week I was seeing a lot of what Bizzy went thru during the break up. Shit was sad. He really was living in bus stations and shelters and shit. He was doing horrible and losing his mind. But he stayed true the whole time and never completely let go. EVERYTIME he was asked if he had annomosity for his niggas he was like "not at all" and you could tell he ment that shit. He really ment the best. There was only a few times that he got too perved(twisted) and talked out the side of his mouth. Thats a givin though.

I NEED a copy of AOW in vinyl. I know it exist cuz I seen it on one of them dudes video for krayzie trying to get to spend the day with him an shit. Dude said he bought it off the BTNH message board from some memeber there.

...I'm thinking about signing up to BTNH web site/message board. I been looking at it for a month now.

snapple
04-27-2009, 04:24 PM
"I highly doubt they know who they are now. You young niggas dont understand there was a time before internet where things were localised."

^^i dont understand what that means....

i still throw on some bone thugs here n there.....

itzzzz the thuggiiisssshhh ruggggiiisssshhh booooonnneeee

Ghost In The 'Lac
04-27-2009, 05:15 PM
i mean that its unlikely that any of BTNH knew who FF were, all the way out in cleveland, husslin. i also doubt any BTNH member could name a single FF song in 2009...

let alone they actually studied them and copied their style. FF or project blowed didnt even have any CD;s out, how the fuck were BTNH niggas, who at the time were thuggish on the streets prolly without a pot to piss in, gona know who they were?

everyone wouldve known EZ and NWA, they were on TV. its not like BNTH (at like 15) had access to youtube and copied their style.

...anyway wtf am in bothering for who cares Bone are geeohdeess and FF are all bums who were not %1 as talented as bone

inf, btnhboard.com is the best one. its a huge forum and its official, alot more active than this site. there are alot of shitty opinions on there though and alot of fags. my username on therre is "cliptightgame" i dont post much.

DrunkenMasta303
04-27-2009, 07:48 PM

^yeah man they took that whole song n flipped it on some bullshit!

and i wasnt even talkin about that song lol, i meant their style of rhyming, with the crazy fast wordplay combined with the 'singin' elements, thats what FF started (especially Mikah 9 and Aceyalone)

and LOL @ ghostlaced saying they ''didnt even have any CDs out'', when the first FF album was released in 91'

DrunkenMasta303
04-27-2009, 07:52 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rWkMwh6WCmY&hl=de&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rWkMwh6WCmY&hl=de&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

IVSewoX7ONE
^chekk out mikah9 @ the end of this vid, thats 100% BTNH

drippie k
04-27-2009, 08:44 PM
i got all their shit (cept faces of death, its on a copy cd)..all their shit was good except thug world order (still had a few good songs on it)

strength n loyalty was pretty tight, i miss the weed songs they had on all the other albums though

INF
04-27-2009, 08:46 PM
I never heard Bone Brothers but I heard a track the other day and now I wanna get that shit. I remember not copping it cuz it wasnt officially called a BTNH album when actually it kinda was (had all of them on it cept flesh).

TSA
04-27-2009, 09:46 PM
Yeah I own all the Bone Group albums. After U-Neek Production has been suspect. E1999 is their best work, Art of War is real good, "U Ain't Bone" is the best track from disc 2..lol "My general need no hearse, we need ar-15's 20 glocks with beams and tnt, nigga roll with me"....TSA how many bone songs you just heard to make you create this thread??
i hope you're not being one of those faggots that are implying i just now found out about bone or they just now started existing cause i happened to make a thread now about them and not in 1996

i've listened to almost every group album they have, i just dont have any on my ipod and would like for someone to up 1 or 2, i dont care which cause they all have a lot of songs i like and a lot of songs i don't care for almost evenly.

idk what the ration of faggots is though.
like yeah, we're all on here talking about rappers from 15 years ago, then when you mention a rapper from 15 years ago everyones all
"glad you just realize they existed, deerpp dee dee!"
faggots.

racist randy
04-27-2009, 09:51 PM
i hope you're not being one of those faggots that are implying i just now found out about bone or they just now started existing cause i happened to make a thread now about them and not in 1996

i've listened to almost every group album they have, i just dont have any on my ipod and would like for someone to up 1 or 2, i dont care which cause they all have a lot of songs i like and a lot of songs i don't care for almost evenly.

idk what the ration of faggots is though.
like yeah, we're all on here talking about rappers from 15 years ago, then when you mention a rapper from 15 years ago everyones all
"glad you just realize they existed, deerpp dee dee!"
faggots.

LOL you hype as shit right now fam, you took that out of context, maybe i was implying that you just had one of those moments were you feeling a certain group at the moment, and you found yourself blasting some bone for a full day.....

whitey
04-27-2009, 10:19 PM
i had always heard 3 six mafia always had beef with bone thugs because 3 6 thought bone stole their style.

racist randy
04-28-2009, 10:26 AM
LOL yeah they did for awhile (Have beef that is...)

THE MASON
04-28-2009, 11:30 AM
Any of yall ever heard the Mo Thug Family joints?

my buddy got one of there cds, Family Scriptures i think it was called, not as good as Bone Thugs but they are a side thing i guess for the Bone Thugs

on topic, i would check Art of War and East 1999, TSA, they are probably the 2 best albums or Creepin On Ah Come Up, only 3 albums i have really heard

INF
04-28-2009, 11:58 AM
Art of War is the best album ever made point blank. Fuck the Beatles.

Ghost In The 'Lac
04-28-2009, 04:07 PM
^no, East 1999 tops it

rap music has never seen a group of rappers as ridiculouslee gifted spitters as bone thugs before. (minus wish).

i mean these niggas. insane. i dont where they found these flows and melodies in one verse. no one has ever kicked it like that or ever will again.

ive mentioned M.E.T.H.O.D man song before as exampel of flowiscm stylez. but anything Bizzy or Krayzie did on AOW or e1999 is like on another level .

if you get high, and put on Bizzy, hes like talking thru the ether, he takes your brain on a ride up and down with tha thuggish shit.

this song has the most hilarious delivery of a murder threat line in hip hop history

Gsb7b2_KyeQ

Comin' through the door with my militia, why do they bring big niggas?
Fuck y'all, with a gang of bodyguards
My niggas is stone cold killas, peelas
Steppin' out the limos the bitch soldiers maintain
Givin' my babies all of my money, but my diamonds steady be shinin'
My gang, you know me. Homies got mo' love
And I'm blessed, when I'm outta my sentence
Pump my fist to Mo Thug, gotta keep the Lord up over my shoulders
Jesus sent me his roll or loco, sober, load a revolver, hold up
Now, buck 'em all to Hell, 'cause I'm showin' 'em
And I seen that the bulletholes was too much, no luck
[B]Ya get blowed up, all of you niggas goes out
The surgeons say that your body can not be sewed up
Hold up, and wait a minute
It's time for Bone Thugs, 'cause y'all think that you can really hate, nigga

Tonystarks420
04-28-2009, 09:47 PM
i was gunna make a thread on bone thugs.

to me bone thugs are the esscense of timeless hip hop. they were the first hip hop group i ever listened to back when i was 8. pretty much all my experiences in life can be reflected back on bone thugs.

when i took my first hit of weed my first year of high school, i was listening to the weed song
when i took my first sip of alcohol in elementary, i was listening thuggish ruggish bone.
i can listen to their music and it takes me back in time, which is why i love these niggas. they can be raw at one point, then slow shit down and be madd melodic and chilled. next to the Wu, the only group in hip hop to really blow me away, let alone change my view on music/life. always respect them.

INF
04-29-2009, 01:24 AM
inf, btnhboard.com is the best one. its a huge forum and its official, alot more active than this site. there are alot of shitty opinions on there though and alot of fags. my username on therre is "cliptightgame" i dont post much.

what the hell @ the the lil intro video they have on the main page. They leave Bizzy out. He gets shouted out though in the audio.