PDA

View Full Version : FUCKING FAGGOTS WITH NO FUTURE (The thread)

TSA
04-28-2009, 12:03 AM
Im going to search for everyone saying that the Swine flu is

1. a result of eating swine
2. purposely spread or made, idiot.

these ppl are fucking faggots with no future.

Longbongcilvaringz
04-28-2009, 12:07 AM
Yeah, the first point is true.

People here think this is some kind of confirmation of their ridiculous beliefs or some shit.

It's hilarious.

Saying shit like "yeah, it's a dirty animal, that's why i never eat it, now all you swine eaters are getting whats coming to you".

EAGLE EYE
04-28-2009, 12:09 AM
speakingonitgod about people with no future,

I was walking through the city to get some coffee today and some douche bag homeless guy made the most aggressive plea for money I ever saw. He must of been in his late 20's and had two other scum bags with him.

I told him all I had was plastic but didnt mention the $300 ipod in my back pocket.

I usually carry a box cutter cuz they travel in packs now. Next time I'm gonna draw them a map to labor ready.

Visionz
04-28-2009, 12:11 AM
I gotta play devil's advocate here and ask if you seriously think that the pentagon doesn't engage in the study and research of biological warfare?

SKAMPOE
04-28-2009, 12:16 AM
tsa just wants a 3 - 4 page thread these days so goes against the grain..

EAGLE EYE
04-28-2009, 12:19 AM
skampoe ate the grain

Longbongcilvaringz
04-28-2009, 12:20 AM
Against the grain?

That's really saying something about this place then.

And Eric, yes, maybe the CIA does engage in the study of biological weapons.

That doesn't mean when something like this happens you should automatically draw that connection with no evidence.

All you guys are doing is speculating.

And that is all you ever do.

It's fucking pointless.

TSA
04-28-2009, 12:22 AM
its not even speculating, it's being a FUCKING FAGGOT WITH NO FUTURE.

Nigga the fucking cold is a virus, you wanna tell me which CIA SECERT BOMB TEST that was a part of?

ITS-A-VIRUS

ITS-A-VIRUS

ITS-A-VIRUS

ITS-A-FUCKING-GOD-DAMN-VIRUS

These things not only exist without government aid, but make people sick, with out government aid

and yes.....i DO remember HIV....

EAGLE EYE
04-28-2009, 12:23 AM
jesus price

http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/4968/jesuspriceswineflu.jpg

Longbongcilvaringz
04-28-2009, 12:26 AM
haha

Jesus.

Go and read the 'article' posted in that other thread.

And click on the 'sources' throughout it.

This is the 'information' which people like Skampoe are taking as fact.

Worrying.

Longbongcilvaringz
04-28-2009, 12:28 AM
Remember HIV?!!??!!?!

EAGLE EYE
04-28-2009, 12:28 AM
http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/191/jesuspriceslanggoodies.jpg

TSA
04-28-2009, 12:34 AM
i made this thread so that i can insult this gay breed it mammal without looking at the other rememberance of HIV cause it's too stupid to tolerate.

i just wanna know HOW much credit do you guys give the US government...mainly the CIA?

every single thing that has ever happened to humanity ever has been the direct work of the CIA it appears

now when people get sick from a pathogen it's the CIA testing biological warfare on its country, it's neighboring country, and all it's ally country.

Palehorse once told me that WWII was staged, and everyone participating in it, from hitler to FDR were in it together.

including Mussolini
who not only died because of it, but was hung butt naked and had his dead body beaten and dragged through town square

and the Emperor of Japan, who had 2 nuclear bombs kill off 2 cities worth of people and destroy the DNA of thousands if not millions more for the rest of their DNA stands existance

these niggas all signed a paper saying "yes, i will participate in this" knowing damn well they will be hung upsidedown buttnaked in townsquare as a naked dead body.

and all of europe loosing their empires.

get this...he said it was for world domination.

mind you, all these niggas already controlled the world, then when it was over lost everything.

and i post in KTL and get called the ignorant one...
jesus.

The Hound
04-28-2009, 12:36 AM
speakingonitgod about people with no future,

I usually carry a box cutter cuz they travel in packs now. Next time I'm gonna draw them a map to labor ready.

What the fuck is a box cutter going to do, scratch them to death?

TSA
04-28-2009, 12:37 AM
hahahahahahah

weirdos on the east coast are all about scratching niggas 2 deff

their rappers still brag about cuting ppl with razors

under their tongues

why?

why dont you just bite them if you're that gay?

Visionz
04-28-2009, 12:41 AM
faggott huh? don't forget you're talking to a grown-ass man kiddo.

but while you ramble on with all that rah-rah shit, tell me when the last time anyone got sick from a fuckin pig/bird mixed flu?

My understanding is that the stomach of birds is the source of all know flu viruses up till this point.

I'm not saying genetic mutations don't occur naturally I'm just not so quick to rule out government interaction with this shit. I know a little too much history for that. If you read up enough on our defense policy as you claim to then I'd have to wonder why you're so much on the "oh gosh that would never happen". Meanwhile they're unleashing diseased mosquitos into the general population down in Florida just to see what happens. (actual historical reference)

I hadn't heard nothing about this shit up until about a week ago so I don't really know shit right now but trust YOU DON'T EITHER.

you speak matter-of-factly on matters of opinion. why is that?

EAGLE EYE
04-28-2009, 12:41 AM

Well if your brain wasnt so bruised up from sucking so many bones you'd realize they come in all shapes and sizes. Like this one where the blade comes out to its full extent.

http://www.readthehook.com/images/issues/2008/0707/cover-boxcutter.jpg

I usually keep it in my pocket cuz I peel fruit or sometimes get agitated with the way food items are sealed.

Now get back to the farm. You got beets to plant.

The Hound
04-28-2009, 12:43 AM
And plastic pieces of shit like that snap in half and bend sideways. Have you ever tried to actually stab something with a fucking boxcutter like that?

Now, if the blade on this came out it's full extent it would be different;

http://www.popsucker.net/images/popsucker/stanley.jpg

But they don't, fag.

EAGLE EYE
04-28-2009, 12:47 AM
And plastic pieces of shit like that snap in half and bend sideways. Have you ever tried to actually stab something with a fucking boxcutter like that?

No I'm not shrap and Im not a douche bag australian who has to fight lebanese for a spot at the beach.

All it takes is a swipe to jugular. I'd probably be called a hero. Cops shot a Sudanese kid two nights ago two blocks from work. Shits gettin' grolic.

TSA
04-28-2009, 12:51 AM
faggott huh? don't forget you're talking to a grown-ass man kiddo.

but while you ramble on with all that rah-rah shit, tell me when the last time anyone got sick from a fuckin pig/bird mixed flu?

My understanding is that the stomach of birds is the source of all know flu viruses up till this point.

I'm not saying genetic mutations don't occur naturally I'm just not so quick to rule out government interaction with this shit. I know a little too much history for that. If you read up enough on our defense policy as you claim to then I'd have to wonder why you're so much on the "oh gosh that would never happen". Meanwhile they're unleashing diseased mosquitos into the general population down in Florida just to see what happens. (actual historical reference)

I hadn't heard nothing about this shit up until about a week ago so I don't really know shit right now but trust YOU DON'T EITHER.

you speak matter-of-factly on matters of opinion. why is that?
THERE IS ABSOLUTELY 0 REASON FOR THE GOVERNMENT OF THE UNITED STATES TO TEST BIOLOGICAL WARFARE ON ITS TOP TOURIST DESTINTATION, A COUNTRY WITH A INFLUX OF UNDOCUMENTED PPL FLOODING IT, ITS IMMEDIATE NIEGHBOR, ITS 2ND BIGGEST TRADE PARTNER, ITS ALLIES, ITS SELF, SOURCE OF ITS SECOND LARGEST ETHNIC GROUP, ITS ANIMALS, THE ANIMALS OF COUNTRIES THEY PURCHASE ANIMALS FROM, AND FUCKING ISRAEL,

NONE.

to even be considering it is mind blowing.
this virus isn't a pig and a bird biolaawwgicakllayy mixed, its a mutation of a virus (which happens a trillion times every minute on earth) whos mutation made human beings a plausible source for a host body as opposed to just birds and pigs.

this happens every, single, god, damn, day.

EVERY SINGLE GOD DAMN DAY

a virus, and virus mutation is something that existed well before humanity and will exist well after humanity, to think that it needs government aid in order to reproduce is fucking bonkers.

mind you this is a government that's having a hard time controlling traffic violators, let alone a fucking pandemic virus.

you guys give the government WAY too much credt.

The Hound
04-28-2009, 12:51 AM
Too much ether.

TSA
04-28-2009, 12:54 AM
and slang, why don't you just carry a knief, fag, lol

TSA
04-28-2009, 12:56 AM
now i know my tax dollars are going to creating human illness, changing the weather at will, splitting the red sea, keeping the sun burning, keeping gravity from turning off, and feeding jews the protein they need to survive.

Visionz
04-28-2009, 12:57 AM
you talking about the same Mexico I just watched them tell all the spring breakers to stay the fuck out of because of all the drug violence?

just cause you write that bullshit in size 7 fonts doesn't make it fuckin legit.

Some read between the lines while others just stick to the headlines.

EAGLE EYE
04-28-2009, 01:00 AM
Sometimes I just cant seem to Wuremember..

http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/5527/wuremember.jpg

Visionz
04-28-2009, 01:02 AM
The investigation of the FBI disclosed many years of illegal actions to disrupt and destroy radical groups and left-wing groups of all kinds. The FBI had sent forged letters, engaged in burglaries (it admitted to ninety-two between 1960 and 1966) opened mail illegally and in the case of Black Panther leader Fred Hampton, seems to have conspired in murder

...Howard Zinn A People's History of the United States

I quote that just to remind you that we're having a conversation about a government that has no problems waging war against its own people.

5hundred&one
04-28-2009, 01:04 AM
Are you really surprised by the reaction? isn't our country recognized by now as the breeding ground for stupid ignorant fucks, even by our own people? They shouldn't have even started calling it pig flu. I mean, just a make up a word, Americans are stupid enough to believe it. But if you take two words they're familiar with and put them together, you're just asking to have problems. "Pig + Flu = oh noes! we can't eat pigs, or we'll get the flu! call everyone you know and tell them!"

TSA
04-28-2009, 01:07 AM
you talking about the same Mexico I just watched them tell all the spring breakers to stay the fuck out of because of all the drug violence?

just cause you write that bullshit in size 7 fonts doesn't make it fuckin legit.

Some read between the lines while others just stick to the headlines.
mmmkkay doood

you mean to tell me the guhbuhment let loose a VIRUS on mexico as a part of a test, then, to keep it from getting to the US, told spring breakers "dude, don't go to mexico"

listen.
the government tests biological pathogens.
in CONTROLLED ENVIRONMENTS

the first thing i learned in 8th grade science is that an experiment is conducted on a CONTROLLED EVIRONMENT

why, in gods effing name, would MEXICO be a place for the UNITED STATES to test AND UNCUREABLE PATHOGEN

virus literally produce billions of duplicates of themselves out of 1 cell in the host's body

and you can't see or cure or touch them, they just happen
why and how the hell would the government pick MEXICO as a place to unlease something of such deadly controllable indiscriminate killing potential when MEXICO IS LIKE 5 INCHES AWAY FROM AMERICA

that's no different from testing the atom bomb in downtown San Fransico

Visionz
04-28-2009, 01:07 AM
When Kissinger testified before the Church Committee about the bombing of Laos, orchestrated by the CIA as a secret activity, he said: "I do not believe in retrospect that it was a good national policy to have the CIA conduct the war in Laos. I think we should have found some other way of doing it."

from the same book

TSA
04-28-2009, 01:11 AM

I quote that just to remind you that we're having a conversation about a government that has no problems waging war against its own people.
Fred hampton is not 'its own people'

fred hamptons cause the the US governments existance as the US governmetn wanted it were a 0 sum game, meaning the destruction of one is a benefit to another and thus he got shot.

THIS IS FUCKING MEXICO

TSA
04-28-2009, 01:16 AM
i hope your not comparing war in laos and shooting ppl the government sees as enemies to their existance to the SPREADING OF AN UNCUREABLE VIRUS ON MEXICO AND THUS INEVITABLY RANDOM CITIZENS IN THE US.

Visionz
04-28-2009, 01:19 AM
mmmkkay doood

you mean to tell me the guhbuhment let loose a VIRUS on mexico as a part of a test, then, to keep it from getting to the US, told spring breakers "dude, don't go to mexico"

listen.
the government tests biological pathogens.
in CONTROLLED ENVIRONMENTS

the first thing i learned in 8th grade science is that an experiment is conducted on a CONTROLLED EVIRONMENT

why, in gods effing name, would MEXICO be a place for the UNITED STATES to test AND UNCUREABLE PATHOGEN

virus literally produce billions of duplicates of themselves out of 1 cell in the host's body

and you can't see or cure or touch them, they just happen
why and how the hell would the government pick MEXICO as a place to unlease something of such deadly controllable indiscriminate killing potential when MEXICO IS LIKE 5 INCHES AWAY FROM AMERICA

that's no different from testing the atom bomb in downtown San Fransico

one, you're relating fuckin 8th grade science class to operational CIA tatics and are expecting to square with each other. really??? I'll go head and assume that your US history class in the 9th grade was also teaching you how we were giving guns and money to an army of thugs to completely ransack nicaragua while at the same time funneling coke into ghettos all over the US in the 80's, right?

For someone that thinks people think too highly of the government and the CIA, I think you don't give those people enough credit. They're rutheless in there operations.

Which leads to point two, you're making the assumption they actually give a flying fucking about a couple thousand people dying. They don't bat an eye to that shit. The mentality is "we have the power, you don't. fuck you." They could give a rats ass.

And notice how I never actually stated this is definitely a government-made disease. I'm simply stating no one know where it comes from.

Of course, you're talking like an expert on this shit, sure you rushed to read the science journals on all its molecular structure and such within the first day you heard about it a week ago.

I asked a question that I never got an answer to right before you went all size 7 on me.

Visionz
04-28-2009, 01:27 AM
i hope your not comparing war in laos and shooting ppl the government sees as enemies to their existance to the SPREADING OF AN UNCUREABLE VIRUS ON MEXICO AND THUS INEVITABLY RANDOM CITIZENS IN THE US.
I'm saying they have a sufficient enough lack of conscience to do it and not give a single flying fuck.

and btw they tested nuclear bombs in the deserts of the southwest, without warning to the surrounding residents of course. don't kid yourself into thinking they give a shit about you.

TSA
04-28-2009, 01:32 AM
this isn't a couple of thousand people

this CAN be a couple of thousand people

or the entire US population+ depending on factors that can never be controlled by mankind cause it's a god damn virus.

they dont give a rats ass, but but their intent, from day one and beyond is to work in the benefit of the United State of America.

they don't give a rats ass about anything and anyone else, that's the nature of all governments, why the hell would the release a pathogenic virus on MEXICO dude?

one that they have noooo clue 1. what the hell it is, 2. how to contain, 2. how to cure.

i mean, on a VERY realistic level, there's NOTHING making this more likely to infect your average bus driver then the same S.O.B that would have signed the order to infect...mexico...with a pathogenic virus he and humanity don't understand.

idk how im, at all, coming of as an expert for saying

1. it would not be likely for the US to spread a pathogenic virus it can't control on its
-nieghbor
-source of largest influx of undocumented potential carrier labor
-largest trade partner
-closest ally
-largest tourist destination
-country with a free trade agreement with
-source of several agricultural goods including birds mexicans and pigs
-FUCKING MEXICO
-source of its 2nd largest ethnic group who visit home very often, almost as often and non mexican us citizens visit mexico for need or the fuck of it.

my 8th grade reference is to the fact that inorder for something to be a TEST or an EXPERIMENT it must be in a CONTROLLED ENVIRONMENT, a lesson taught at the 8th grade level.

or maybe the US government is lying to its future scientists so that they won't know DUH TROOF and when they're controlling the country they can fulfill the jew desire to have scientific community that Iz DUMB DEAF N BLIND for world domination purposes.

SKAMPOE
04-28-2009, 01:36 AM
hahahahahahah

weirdos on the east coast are all about scratching niggas 2 deff

their rappers still brag about cuting ppl with razors

under their tongues

why?

why dont you just bite them if you're that gay?

shut the fuck up faggot
http://6.media.tumblr.com/Mc7wuoHVqmsxz9elk9Ox6AiAo1_500.jpg

TSA
04-28-2009, 01:46 AM
i forgot 2.

and
2. the us government acts in the interest of the US government, releasing a pathogen with no cure or containment on its allies, biggest trade partners neighbors and self is not in the interest of the US government

Visionz
04-28-2009, 02:00 AM
i forgot 2.

and
2. the us government acts in the interest of the US government, releasing a pathogen with no cure or containment on its allies, biggest trade partners neighbors and self is not in the interest of the US government
and the purpose of releasing malaria-infested mosquitos into the wild in florida would be what?

psychopaths think and act psychopathicly

you want their actions to be something that's always gonna make sense to you or it wouldn't happen but its not always gonna be the case.

EAGLE EYE
04-28-2009, 02:07 AM
and slang, why don't you just carry a knief, fag, lol

Cuz you never know when ya need to open a box of huggies...

TSA
04-28-2009, 02:11 AM
dude, you can cure malaria

idk if you dont get it, but a virus is as further from human control then the sun

you mean to tell me that massive US government, with its 1000+ active employees bosses, shot callers and what not are all suffering from a mental illness that makes functioning in a kitchen difficult, let alone as..a government of the US.

infact, the scenario where every-single-politician in washington, or even official in the CIA is legally classifiable as mentally ill is more likely then some in the US government saying "you know, releasing an uncontrollable pathogen on our own nieghborhoods isn't a good idea".

If the US government wanted everyone to die they would just kill us, like they killed fred hampton, whom they wanted to die, they have no reason to sneak around because once they've all reached the unanimous concensus that killing the US population off is the best way to go, they have nobody to sneak around from or to.

again, the government does fucked up shit, but its in the interest of the government and often the US people.

releasing an uncureable pathogen that could very well infect Obama and Cheney at any minute cause all you have to do is breathe the wrong unknown air at the wrong unknown time is not, and never will be in the interest of the US government and the ppl in it.

your perception of the US government as a bunch of mentally insane men trying to kill themselves is less realistic then the US government considering releasing a viral pathogen on it's self, it's closes nieghbor and trade partner and its allies a bad idea with literally no benefit whatsoever.

Visionz
04-28-2009, 02:13 AM
whats gulf war syndrome?

TSA
04-28-2009, 02:24 AM
Nigga what's Nnwku Mmawu?

and what the hell do either of these things have to do with thinking giving yourself a virus is a bad idea

Visionz
04-28-2009, 02:36 AM
patterns of behavior my dude

if you know a guy at your party last week jacked your liquor when you weren't looking and then bounced, are you gonna let the dude come chill again? No, and why? Cause if they did it once there's a chance they'll do it again.

just read this congressional report here

http://www.scribd.com/doc/4501694/The-Rockefeller-Report

Visionz
04-28-2009, 02:39 AM
patterns of behavior my dude

if you know a guy at your party last week jacked your liquor when you weren't looking and then bounced, are you gonna let the dude come chill again? No, and why? Cause if they did it once there's a chance they'll do it again.

just read this congressional report here

http://www.scribd.com/doc/4501694/The-Rockefeller-Report

and by psychopath I mean the ability to kill without remorse, it doesn't neccessarily mean it doesn't make sense (atleast to them) but the general public still wouldn't see eye to eye with it

TSA
04-28-2009, 02:54 AM
this isn't even jacking liquor and doing it again, cause then you at least get liquor

this is more like giving your wife aids via needle then beating the pussy raw cause not only is she your biggest trade pattern and her citizens sneak in an out at will, she's also the most likely person who if she caught aids, you'd catch it too

Mexico is basically ODB in this situation
"not saying i got it, BUT NIGGA IF I GOT IT! YOU GOT! (what what what what)"

Visionz
04-28-2009, 02:59 AM
China is the US's biggest trading partner btw, all I'm saying is that there's historical precedent for biological warfare against its own people and others

this could be a completely naturally-occurring mutation.

idk one way OR the other (and neither do you) which is really my point.

population control
good way to open up some low-paying jobs for people who aren't getting paid anything now
2009 version of immigration reform

they could have their reasons
or
this just could've happened from a pig eating some birdshit out of a trough

TSA
04-28-2009, 03:03 AM
actually, canada is, then china then mexico, but that's still top phree.

the fact that it started in mexico (we think) cancels out US gov involvement unless the US government is solely dedicated to suicide.

Visionz
04-28-2009, 03:07 AM
actually, canada is, then china then mexico, but that's still top phree.

the fact that it started in mexico (we think) cancels out US gov involvement unless the US government is solely dedicated to suicide.
the worst recorded flu's in history kill millions, not billions so either way this isn't the end of the world (and wouldn't be suicide even if it was something concocted in a lab 17 miles deep into the side of a mountain)

TSA
04-28-2009, 03:09 AM
like in cartoons?

glad i don't eat pork.

it hit queens....

i dont know to much about it....i'm a swine eater....but im not messing around with any pork for a little bit....

i hope it dont be the end of world but this shit looks horrible

you all shoudve listened to that white dude in that Minister Farrakhan video

"the united states government should listen to mister Farrrakhan, before its too late"

Swine=Devilmeat

Visionz
04-28-2009, 03:13 AM
like in cartoons?
for the mutation to occur they have to mix together somehow. The official story is that its believed to originate on a pig farm somwhere, spread by the people who work there but the pigs had to catch it from a bird and have it mixed with a flu they already had.

its your yellowbone of flus ya'dig.

TSA
04-28-2009, 03:32 AM
mutations happen naturally all the time (obviously)
i dont even think humans know how to mutate viruses synthetically or else AIDS would be cured.

the shit mutated and got real, that's really the end of it.

NIGHT MAYOR
04-28-2009, 03:38 AM
who said america started the virus, there are alot of other people that would do it

and to tza's statement about there being no reason for the states to release it:

over-population

tza's mind is a clenched fist - not saying thats why it happened, just giving examples of other possibilities, watch tza get mad now.

TSA
04-28-2009, 03:42 AM
why would you release a VIRUS to handle over populaton

bacteria sure, but a VIRUS

A VIRUS

idk if we're not clear on what a virus is but a virus, once released, is TOTALLY out of human hands cause we dont even know what a virus really is, we just know it's there and could fuck you up

and its spreading to countries whose populations are either not growing or declining, ie the US's allies.

that's like wanting ppl to leave your party so you can clean up the house, so to get them out of your house you set off a granade

NIGHT MAYOR
04-28-2009, 03:44 AM
so its imossible ? wake up - you dont have all the details.

TSA
04-28-2009, 03:45 AM
you don't have all the details.

go to sleep.

NIGHT MAYOR
04-28-2009, 03:55 AM
never said i did have the details dick-wod, stop catching feelings

and unlike you i dont go to bed at 6pm

Robert
04-28-2009, 03:58 AM
I love all this speculation, especially when it's a known fact that SKAMPOE and x-known-x know nothing about virology.

I think TSA's "grade 8" point about testing in a controlled environment makes sense.

Think about it.

It is a far better way to test the effectiveness of a particular virus because you can control any external factors that can influence the outcome.

Mexico is in no way an ideal test site given external factors like poor health care, insufficient medicine supplies etc mean people contracting the virus are far more likely to die then in a country like the USA.

So if we regard this outbreak as a US government experiment it really doesn't make sense.

NIGHT MAYOR
04-28-2009, 04:16 AM
its thinking along those lines that makes "stunts" as crazy as this one POSSIBLE for governments to achieve.

again, im not saying this is why it has happened, just that comming to conclusions so quickly is not smart. an open mind on all things untill prooven is the best way to go.

be an open book. peace.

Huggasaurus Sex
04-28-2009, 04:26 AM
who exactly are people talking when they blame something like this on "the government"?

i've always wondered that.

Robert
04-28-2009, 04:34 AM
its thinking along those lines that makes "stunts" as crazy as this one POSSIBLE for governments to achieve.

again, im not saying this is why it has happened, just that comming to conclusions so quickly is not smart. an open mind on all things untill prooven is the best way to go.

be an open book. peace.

What is the purpose of this stunt out of interest?

All I was saying is it makes no sense if we are talking about testing.

All these Skampo-isms are speculation. There is no evidence.

I don't understand why people would jump to that conclusion when they know nothing about the particular virus and nothing about virology in general.

Visionz
04-28-2009, 04:38 AM
who exactly are people talking when they blame something like this on "the government"?

i've always wondered that.
plausible deniability makes that a very hard question to answer. It's not that people haven't held investigations and such to figure that one out its just that the circus always ends with a dog chasing its own tail.

http://sheikyermami.com/wp-content/uploads/big_headed_tiny_dog_chasing_tail_lg_nwm.gif

NIGHT MAYOR
04-28-2009, 04:47 AM
What is the purpose of this stunt out of interest?

testing ? i could name alot of possibilites, where would you like me to start ?

edit: i like the fact that everyone is acting like the USA loves their nieghbours mexico :W

TSA
04-28-2009, 04:52 AM
.....what?!

NIGHT MAYOR
04-28-2009, 06:12 AM
i put money on the fact that thats not the first time a post on this forum has left you asking the same question.

Longbongcilvaringz
04-28-2009, 07:06 AM
Ok, Fredy is right.

Coming to conclusions with out all the necessary evidence is a bad idea.

And speculation is never really a good idea.

However, if someone presents a reasonable line of thinking and then was to speculate, it is more acceptable than if someone arrives at a conclusion through an illogical process.

As TSA outlined, there are certain speculative conclusions being made here which are ridiculous.

Yes, they are 'possible', but they are also counter intuitive and illogical.

That is the point, i feel.

NIGHT MAYOR
04-28-2009, 07:23 AM
your opinion is respected

Senator C. Palantine
04-28-2009, 07:30 AM
I'm waiting to see what Vinnie Paz has to say about this, before I decide either way.

RALPH WIGGUM
04-28-2009, 08:25 AM

Even if its a fact that Fred hampton and Mark Clark were assassinated by the FBI, its not a reason to get all paranoid and to start blaming the government every time something's wrong. I think TSA made some good points, including that if it was an experiment it wouldnt have happenned in Mexico, considering 500 000 immigrants croos the boarder every year, that would be pretty stupid.

DrunkenMasta303
04-28-2009, 11:30 AM
obama seems to be immune against the virus...

the nicca shook hands with the mexican archaeologist felipe solis on april 16....FELIPE SOLIS IS DEAD NOW COS OF THE FLU and obama is still smiling like thishttp://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/icons/icon7.gif (fact)

do the math

Senator C. Palantine
04-28-2009, 11:33 AM
pUjh9Id6Id8&feature=related

DrunkenMasta303
04-28-2009, 11:41 AM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cooKCrncVWI&hl=de&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cooKCrncVWI&hl=de&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Senator C. Palantine
04-28-2009, 11:44 AM
9_peSCECc4I

Krimewave
04-28-2009, 11:50 AM

tape two together and they make a cut that cant be stitched

Tage
04-28-2009, 11:58 AM
^lol... homie's got ideas!

I usually carry a box cutter

hahaha :yessad:

ALCATRAZ
04-28-2009, 01:51 PM
skampoe ate the grain
ahahahaha

narc
04-28-2009, 02:14 PM
I'm waiting to see what Vinnie Paz has to say about this, before I decide either way.

hahaha, after 4 pages of TSA and visions arguing..best post

EAGLE EYE
04-28-2009, 10:31 PM
Sometimes I just cant seem to Wuremember..

http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/5527/wuremember.jpg