PDA

View Full Version : Can a girl be "Out Of Your League?" What does it mean, really?

MAYOR QUIMBY
04-28-2009, 01:14 AM
I just came back from a date with girl who "Got Damn" isn't even close of a phrase to describe her physical structure.

I am a Wu-Tang dork who records Twilight Zone and Seinfeld episodes on my VCR and lives at home with mama and papa.

SHE is a gorgeous valley girl who belongs to an "ELITE" club. A private club which only few are able to pass through the velvet ropes. These people are able to get away from speeding tickets, bad job positions and even murder. This club of course, is known as the "BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE" club. She hangs out with cock diesel bad boys with muscle cars. She gets invited to the finest parties. She's hit on by males on an hourly basis and women envy her looks.

When your buddies tell you a bitch is "Out Of Your League" it means she is too good looking for your janky ass. Instead, i'm slowly finding out that "Out Of Your League" means she's just not on the same level as you are. No common interests, no common personalities.

It's like in elementary school when you try to place two common sides of a pair of magnets together. They bounce away from eachother no matter how many times you try.

This 30 second video explains more of where i'm getting at:

ZlS_cZqvnVw

BUILD.

Longbongcilvaringz
04-28-2009, 01:21 AM
Judging by the evidence i've compile LES, no woman is out of your league.

Break rules.

EAGLE EYE
04-28-2009, 01:29 AM
She hangs out with cock diesel bad boys with muscle cars.

MAYOR QUIMBY
04-28-2009, 01:29 AM
Someday i'll find my little lolita that's into Ol Dirty Bastard and underground sock puppet pr0n....sigh.....some day....

TSA
04-28-2009, 01:34 AM
the whole out of your league thing is a misconception

all women are SEVERLY insecure and thus feel inferior to everyone and everything

even if she's the queen of england, if presented right, you can make her think she's not good enough for YOU, and it's not even hard, just act like it.

if you break a bitches self esteem down low enough, all the money in the world won't stop her from popping a fraggle rock plushie out of any slimey hole you placed it in.

TSA
04-28-2009, 01:35 AM
oh and your kinda right about the common personalities and interests thing, but i wouldn't want a bitch that's interested in wutang as i find it to raw and masculine

it also increases her chances of remembering HIV.

prof zooruka
04-28-2009, 01:36 AM
this girl is outta my league

http://www.superphotospace.com/images/beyonce_knowles36_45d453c437b6b.jpg

MAYOR QUIMBY
04-28-2009, 01:36 AM
^^^ wisdom from tsa!!

MAYOR QUIMBY
04-28-2009, 01:43 AM

I wouldsay she is out of every guy's league here, but WHY? Think about it,,WHY?! What does that mean?!

That she's a millionare? That she's a celebrity? That she's too fuckin FYNE?! If so, what's too fyne?! Where do you draw the line of hotness? And why do we view attractive women higher than us? The questions go on forever.....

TSA
04-28-2009, 01:49 AM
the best part is fine bitches have (often) nothing but their fineness to pride themselves on.

once you make them realize that their fineness ain't shit to you, they're have nothing.

its like when your really good and armpit farting and everyone thinks your duh gawd at recess cause you can hit em with a little bit of rnb n spoken word, then the fat sweaty kid from pittsburg comes and armpit farts beetoven's 9th, regardless of the fact that your the 2nd best armpit farter in the world, you aint shit, go sit down, you ain't shit.

since there will always be bitches finer then beyonce, saying "my girlfriend is hotter then you" even if it's a bold face lie will get beyonce to do you cause you're officially out of her league

also, beating your chest and throwing sand.

MAYOR QUIMBY
04-28-2009, 01:56 AM
the best part is fine bitches have (often) nothing but their fineness to pride themselves on.

once you make them realize that their fineness ain't shit to you, they're have nothing.
That shit is grimey.

5hundred&one
04-28-2009, 02:04 AM
The questions kind of answer themselves too, if you really think. All the shit you said about things in common was a good point and it's the better way to define the term "out of your league" as opposed to just being too good for you. There isn't such a thing as too good for you. If you had enough charisma, you could pull bitches that you'd never imagine, provided the time you need to make it happen is natural. Like some female celebrity worth millions of dollars gets with some nobody or whatever that ain't even all that, it's usually because they worked together or somethin like that and probably not because he walked up to her in a club as a total stranger like regular people. So the power of charisma and confidence can go a long way, but it has it's limits if the girl has no reason to care that you exist, if that makes any sense. Maybe out of your class is the more straightforward way to say it. A lower-class guy will have a harder time with an upper-class girl.

NIGHT MAYOR
04-28-2009, 02:31 AM
That shit is grimey.

its grimey but its not on topic, you can trick a female into liking you but that has nothing to do if your in the same league, dont listen to someone who has never actualy had a meaningful relationship.

to keep a chick interested you have to constantly impress her, and after a while she will figure out if your a poser (like TZA) they always do, thats their job, to find the best mate to repoduce with (even if she doesnt conciously think about that, that is how they are built)

if a chick is out of your league it could be a number of things

fashion, money, looks, hygiene, princables, ambitions etc. etc.

but dont let that hold you back from try'na obtain that pussy for one night.

Mumm Ra
04-28-2009, 03:05 AM

I didn't read the rest of TSA's post cause I'm drunk but he is spitting divine wisdom here despite his grammar flaws -
I am outta this girl's league.
I wouldn't give her or girls like her the time of day, unless I know I can hit it for a night and not have to deal with them afterward. I mean no shit I'd hit on that in a club but I'd never try to date it.
And I learned after my last ex that I will never date a devout religious girl again - I don't care if they look like Jessica Alba I'll turn that shit down.

NIGHT MAYOR
04-28-2009, 03:17 AM
good thing about bible bashers is their loyalty and honesty

prof zooruka
04-28-2009, 03:17 AM
WHY?!
That she's too fuckin FYNE!.

bingo

Mumm Ra
04-28-2009, 04:01 AM
good thing about bible bashers is their loyalty and honesty
Nazis were loyal and honest too

I mean my ex just couldn't get over the fact I didn't believe what she did once she found out...
tried pushing her bible and church on me n everything telling me "I didn't understand"
bah humbug bitch
then later submitted to my differences because I treat women better than any of her catholic ex's ever could

TSA
04-28-2009, 04:04 AM
my girl is super religious

like, muslim super religious

without the bombs

and i thought it was her parents, but her siblings aren't like that, so its just her genuinely digging that shit.

i have no problem with it though because i have a problem with it, cause if there was nothing i had a problem with about her she would be wack and boring.

KLIION JENSEN
04-28-2009, 04:37 AM
Instead, i'm slowly finding out that "Out Of Your League" means she's just not on the same level as you are. No common interests, no common personalities.

no, that just means you have nothing in common, she could be a bum ass bitch & you could still have nothing in common, does'nt mean she's out of your league......

out of your league generally means, you're ugly she is way too good looking for you..OR..you're broke & she's rich...

the way i see it is, no bitch is out of my league, as i am the governing boy of the whole sport......

Killa BB
04-28-2009, 05:44 AM
Out of your league means that most things that she does do not involve a computer and she can function outside of Internet communities...

Senator C. Palantine
04-28-2009, 05:58 AM
If you think a girl is out of your league, you're a faggit.

Longbongcilvaringz
04-28-2009, 07:13 AM
Out of your league means that most things that she does do not involve a computer and she can function outside of Internet communities...

Is it just me, or is the above quote pretty amusing considering it was made by a 30+ year old guy pretending to be a female on a wu tang forum?

Senator C. Palantine
04-28-2009, 08:29 AM
Is it just me, or is the above quote pretty amusing considering it was made by a 30+ year old guy pretending to be a female on a wu tang forum?

It's you.

TruWizDumb
04-28-2009, 09:02 AM
I think a chick being out of your leage can be good or bad. It all depends on where you set your standards or your "league". If you're a middle class/average looking guy you should be realistic and set your league from average to just above average chicks. Anything above or below that is out of your league. You can still bang gorgeous chicks but don't date them because sooner or later they're either going to find someone in their league and leave you or listen to their other equally gorgeous friends and leave you. The same applies to dating girls beneath your league range. You can secretly bang them but don't date 'em. you'll find someone in your range and ditch them or your average friends will laugh at you until you ditch her.

ROLL THE CREDITS.

Longbongcilvaringz
04-28-2009, 09:29 AM
It's you.

You've just made a fool of yourself.

Because i know for a fact that my whole crew will back me up 100% on that shit.

You've just made yourself look weak beyond words.

Senator C. Palantine
04-28-2009, 09:33 AM
You've just made a fool of yourself.

Because i know for a fact that my whole crew will back me up 100% on that shit.

You've just made yourself look weak beyond words.

Your whole crew?

Shit, I'm about to get stomped by 3 faggits built like Ghandi who havent washed their hair for 4 years, while the listen music that they dont really like.

Prolifical ENG
04-28-2009, 09:37 AM
Your buddies told you that? Dude they're just fucking with you....hahaha...don't take them seriously.

Don Universo
04-28-2009, 09:47 AM

She's outta jiggas league too, but hey when you got money anything goes.bitches aren't that deep. basically if you got money, you get alotta great lookin bitches even if you're ugly or a dork.

Longbongcilvaringz
04-28-2009, 10:56 AM
Your whole crew?

Shit, I'm about to get stomped by 3 faggits built like Gandhi who havent washed their hair for 4 years, while they listen music that they dont really like.

You're like fucking Nicky Tooch or whichever other Wu Corp faggit recently man.

Shit's sickening.

You're a glutton for punishment.

I'm not even going to give you this punishment, because i know you're just going to enjoy that shit, which is fucking pitiful man.

Sort yourself out man.

KLIION JENSEN
04-28-2009, 12:21 PM
Your buddies told you that? Dude they're just fucking with you....hahaha...don't take them seriously.

exactly, its called hateration, you hook up with a fine broad & they're jealous cos they wish they got it & not you...

if YOU say "she's out of my league", you might aswell say "i aint shit and i dont deserve to have a good looking woman".....in which case you probably dont, women like confident men, and if you think a woman is too good for you, you're not gonna get very far with women ever, you're gonna settle for what you think & what society deems you should be with........its like playing the game to pass the time instead of playing the game to win, you might aswell sit on the sidelines....

and to TruWizDumb, that was some dumb shit you said, how many women are complacent with being with the man who lives across the street & in the same social predicament as them ??? not many, they all want more than what that man can give them, thats why they cheat, men just want a woman to be down for him & not cheat....

RE-ROLL CREDITS

TSA
04-28-2009, 12:34 PM

Blog Entries: 9 (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/blog.php?u=61907)

Robert
04-28-2009, 12:39 PM
Your whole crew?

Shit, I'm about to get stomped by 3 faggits built like Ghandi who havent washed their hair for 4 years, while the listen music that they dont really like.

Bahahahahahahaha! That is a pretty accurate reflection of the truth.

Longbongcilvaringz
04-28-2009, 12:40 PM
What the fuck are you talking about?

Senator C. Palantine
04-28-2009, 12:43 PM
He's talking about you looking like a crack addicted version of sideshow bob.

Robert
04-28-2009, 12:44 PM
What the fuck are you talking about?

You always ruin the fucking vibes don't you?

Longbongcilvaringz
04-28-2009, 01:17 PM
Don't fucking try and turn that shit around on me.

You and Palantine are looking so weak right now.

I'm a psilocybin mushroom cow shit to both of you.

Teh KillaBee
04-28-2009, 02:15 PM
a women can be out of your league, till you destroy her self esteem.

Professor Poopsnagle
04-28-2009, 05:08 PM
As long as you can provide (read eat pussy well), no woman is out of your league. You should flip the script and put her ass on blast. Make her proof why you should be all over her skinny ass.If the bitch can't cook and her ass ain't got dimples, fuck that hoe.

L~>1<~NKS
04-28-2009, 05:08 PM
man fuck all that

good thing that "she's out of your league" bullshit rule don't apply to me

im datin' a gurl that's 5'11 (bare-foot):http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/8814/vickymango.jpg

im 5'7 (bare-foot)

need i say more?

Professor Poopsnagle
04-28-2009, 05:10 PM
Basically, it all comes down to swag. Swag on that hoe.

Crackhead Bob
04-28-2009, 05:11 PM
Single A Ball
http://aim.search.aol.com/search/redir?src=image&s_req=c9fb345b98546856&s_cq=nerd&s_cid=267949799866847014653342668916758229752&s_cim=1240956572575&s_cu=http%3A%2F%2Fsupersecretsociety.files.wordpre ss.com%2F2009%2F04%2Fnerd.jpg&s_cd=ImgDet&s_cm=image_details.M.xml

Major Leagues
http://aim.search.aol.com/search/redir?src=image&s_req=fab674cb225d0f60&s_cq=hot+chick&s_cid=40023175206412705669113530479563187463&s_cim=1240956644405&s_cu=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.armyofmom.com%2Fuploaded_ima ges%2Franger-up-hot-chick-741514.jpg&s_cd=ImgDet&s_cm=image_details.M.xml

Questions?

SHRAP
04-28-2009, 07:51 PM
Major Leagues
http://aim.search.aol.com/search/redir?src=image&s_req=fab674cb225d0f60&s_cq=hot+chick&s_cid=40023175206412705669113530479563187463&s_cim=1240956644405&s_cu=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.armyofmom.com%2Fuploaded_ima ges%2Franger-up-hot-chick-741514.jpg&s_cd=ImgDet&s_cm=image_details.M.xml

Questions?

for real? even with makeup and airbrushing that bitch face still look like an old baseball glove with eyes and teeth

http://imagecache.allposters.com/images/pic/WIL/2853~Baseball-Glove-Posters.jpg

Crackhead Bob
04-28-2009, 08:00 PM
for real? even with makeup and airbrushing that bitch face still look like an old baseball glove with eyes and teeth

http://imagecache.allposters.com/images/pic/WIL/2853%7EBaseball-Glove-Posters.jpg
Who's looking at her face?

TheBoarzHeadBoy
04-28-2009, 08:01 PM
Every hot girl is like a worn baseball mitt. You gotta put your hand in there if you want to play hardball.

Hollow Dartz
04-28-2009, 08:06 PM
Thread starter is a clown.

drippie k
04-28-2009, 09:09 PM
fuck that, i rape bitches

s_ivy
04-29-2009, 01:20 AM

this is true to an extent, but its still bullshit.

Mumm Ra
04-29-2009, 07:29 AM
And I learned after my last ex that I will never date a devout religious girl again - I don't care if they look like Jessica Alba I'll turn that shit down.
oh yeah I forgot to mention that despite me telling her I thought the religion she bases her life on is a complete fallacy, she still told me I surpassed her idea of what was even possible a man could be.
I mean thats some deep shit, I don't expect to meet my "perfect" idea of a woman in my lifetime, but to find someone that surpasses that..?
so word, I don't place girls outta my league, unless they are some rotten tramp that's under my league

snapple
04-29-2009, 09:08 AM
you sound like you have low self-esteem. and fuck what your "friends" tell you, if its negative bullshit like that.

yo if you like a girl, or want some pussy, pursue it..."out of your league" stop cock blocking yourself....

Professor Poopsnagle
04-29-2009, 09:58 AM
"out of your league" stop cock blocking yourself....
HAHAHAHAAAA!

That church.