PDA

View Full Version : Prodigall Sunn

spiggity_ace
04-28-2009, 10:14 PM
How many albums/mixtapes does he have, can anyone help me out with any, this guys one of my favs, everytime he comes on in a song i always pay attention, he always spits a dope verse and his flow his crazy, can anyone help me with some albums or mixtapes, i think he only have 1 album but not sure, and is it any good?

pmack215
04-28-2009, 10:29 PM
How many albums/mixtapes does he have, can anyone help me out with any, this guys one of my favs, everytime he comes on in a song i always pay attention, he always spits a dope verse and his flow his crazy, can anyone help me with some albums or mixtapes, i think he only have 1 album but not sure, and is it any good?

yo, i'm a huge P.Sunn fan. i've been fiending for his solo shit for a while. i feel like he's killed every guest appearance......then.....i was disappointed by his solo debut.
but, i still feel he can redeem himself.

as for info on him, send a PM to M-80 and Chi-King. Chi is in his clique. he just keeps saying P's mixtapes ("Hood Chronicles" series) are coming.
(they WILL respond!!)

peace.

...and update me if u hear anything new. thanks.

spiggity_ace
05-04-2009, 09:48 PM
i asked m80 he sed that p sunn is doing international stuff rite now and he has material.