PDA

View Full Version : Thinking like a woman

Stikee Fingerz
04-29-2009, 03:57 PM
My mother can be so fucking blind sometimes, and she's the smartest-est woman ever.

I tell her I want to go to Wayne State University to get a Bachelor's of Music in Audio Engineering. But I figured that this industry is mad faulty and weak and its ability to rack money like other engineering industries is not in any way monster czar-esque. And I figure I'd be living dirt poor at $20K/year.

So I change my mind and tell her that I want either an Electrical Engineering degree (that leads me to Audio Engineering and if it doesn't work out I can have a degree to fall back on), or I can get a Bachelor's of SCIENCE in Audio Engineering so that whatever the outcome, I would be safe.

But no, my mother says I have to always wish for the best and be "optimistic" and to "always have faith" and to "know that you are going to make it" and other nonsense crap like that.

But anyone who remembers HIV knows that the music business is not financially safe. And I'm not the type of person that is impulsive. I like to stay in the safe zone and have a gun when I don't need it rather than not have one and need it.

I think it would be better to have a degree in Science than a degree in Music. And if I tell her that she would spill my spleen guts with a verbal knife and take my Xbox away.

Thoughts?

Dokuro
04-29-2009, 08:00 PM
go for a Science degree

Professor Poopsnagle
04-29-2009, 08:13 PM
The power is in you.

HANZO
04-29-2009, 08:22 PM
If you can do an electronical engineering degree do it, its a massive degree to fall back on.

bare in mind engineering courses are incredibly hard and you will be bored to death. my enthusiasm for engineering has been sucked away in a span of 3 years.

but engineers are in need, so if you do it and graduate with a good grade your pretty much safe in terms of finding a job.

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
04-29-2009, 08:25 PM
You should join a black nationalist group and drop out of the devil's miseducation system.

Peace.

DeeBlock
04-30-2009, 09:24 PM
My advice, is go with what is relatively stable and rewarding.

Afficial_Nastee
05-01-2009, 06:29 AM
You should join a black nationalist group and drop out of the devil's miseducation system.

Peace.

Ahahahahahahahahaha LOL

On topic : I don't know a lot on this topic but I don't like Science cuz they're full of bullshit sometimes....

Go to a Christian school it's always good education.