View Full Version : Millions More Movement

blackwisdom
09-13-2005, 09:11 AM
Are you going to attend.

Thoughts on it.

Take it easy

brahma
09-13-2005, 09:33 AM
you know how i feel about that. itīs got to be a leader first. someone who got much respect. rae would be the perfect one to start such movement. and you know. rza and the rest of the clan and affiliatee were on straight up. thatīs alrerady a hundred and more heads. other will join and soon there will be a thousand.. and thatīs almost enough. millions arenīt needed, cause millions look up and follow these thousand...

yo.. the hair theory in your sig. i think itīs like that. people who got long hair, carry their past with em and itīs harder for them to get new stuff and new sights in their ghosts. a bold head is open for input very easy... my best pal got mad long hair, like a bitch and i see how he got problems to advance.. he turnin circles.. but on the other hand he can remember a whole lot out his past, what i donīt even think about from self ambitions. nowadays itīs better to shave a head and get rid of the past... cause that makes one turn circles if oneīs not string enough in the mind.

blackwisdom
09-13-2005, 10:00 AM
I htink you've misunderstood me. Check this website:

http://www.millionsmoremovement.com/

Take it easy

Queen Of Poetry
09-13-2005, 10:18 AM
I plan on attending.....thx for puttin me deep with it Black.

blackwisdom
09-13-2005, 11:04 AM
It's amazing how many people don't know about the MMM :no:

Take it easy

Roman Deini
09-13-2005, 11:27 AM
jim jones gonna speak at that one.

Fr@z
09-13-2005, 11:44 AM
Yes i'll be there with a crab antic

brahma
09-13-2005, 03:14 PM
Jim Jones is not very intelligent anymore. but he gained much knowledge on alcoholics

Universal Assassin
09-14-2005, 09:49 PM
I will attend, the need for a movement is clearly understood by me.

Peaceful Earth