PDA

View Full Version : not cool

drippie k
05-01-2009, 10:17 AM
so im tryna lay the mack down on this white chick right...we chill here n then, she's really into her books n art type stuff so every once in a while we go chill at her favorite book store, which is fine by me cuz theres a whole section dedicated to stuff relating to hip-hop so its cool..you know, we do that, go to the movies, whatever whatever...BUT she's like anti-marijuana and has told me she'd never really be interested in a pot-smoker...which i am..i told her i used to smoke but quit after high school (if anything, i smoke more now than i did then) and that, while my friends do it frequently around me, i don't smoke...but thats not what bothers me cuz she doesn't know or met anyone of my friends...what sucks is that whenever she calls me to go out, its usually right after i finish smoking with the homies so almost every time i go meet up with her, i'm fucking high, she's completely sober and doesn't know i'm high...so then i get all paranoid n don't talk n she's constantly asking me why at the beginning of the night or afternoon i don't talk a lot cuz i do open up n relax more when the high comes down...i've told her i'm a bit shy but you'd assume someone would get over it after the first few couple outtings ya know?? and i don't want her to think or even find out that i've been smoking but i think if i don't improve my tactics sooner or later, she's gonna get all "half-baked mary jane" on me (you know, the chick from half-baked?)

one time she asked why my car smelled weird the other day and i told her cuz i let some friends smoke in it n she looked at me all funny n was like "if you don't like that stuff then why let your friends do it in the car??"

i did not know what to tell here so i was just like "cuz they didnt have another spot to go"

i've told the homies and they're always stoned so their response was limited to either "man, fuck that bitch" or just "damn you better watch out, bitches go crazy over that shit"

just wondering if you guys had any thoughts

Senator C. Palantine
05-01-2009, 10:20 AM
Fuck that bitch and as soon as you bust your nut spark up a massive L.

Fuck Deez Ho's!!!

Ghost In The 'Lac
05-01-2009, 10:22 AM
g'z up hoez down my nigga

Killa BB
05-01-2009, 10:26 AM
Weed habits are for kids. Plus you'll probably never find a woman in her right mind who'll say "Oh I just love a man who stays high all the damn time" that makes no sense. If you wanna get closer to her... Quit smokin for real... But if you don't care... By all means, smoke her away... That simple.

Senator C. Palantine
05-01-2009, 10:27 AM
Weed habits are for kids. Plus you'll probably never find a woman in her right mind who'll say "Oh I just love a man who stays high all the damn time" that makes no sense. If you wanna get closer to her... Quit smokin for real... But if you don't care... By all means, smoke her away... That simple.

Stop sleeping with men who are wearing running spikes.

TAURO
05-01-2009, 10:35 AM
Doesn't seem like your girl is very bright, she honestly can't tell when you turn up to see her high? or even recognize the smell of weed in the air?..hmm

Killa BB
05-01-2009, 10:36 AM
Running Spikes??? I hate you and your lingo.

And I think you mean cleats... But it might have been funnier if you said track shoes or something like that...

Senator C. Palantine
05-01-2009, 10:37 AM
nothing funny about single mothers on the internet, girl.

Killa BB
05-01-2009, 10:40 AM
Doesn't seem like your girl is very bright, she honestly can't tell when you turn up to see her high? or even recognize the smell of weed in the air?..hmm

I was gonna say that too! LOL either she's really been sheltered or... I don't even know what

Prolifical ENG
05-01-2009, 10:42 AM
One of my boys has been dating the same chick since he was 17. Shes one of those people too so of course he stopped. I never really knew him until I was 18.

Anyway, they are still together after 9 years.

Once 2 years ago they went away somewhere and his girl and her sisters never smoked weed so they thought it was time when they all went to some cottage or something. So my boy picked up a few grams and we smoked smoked 2 grams before he even went away...his girl was cool with it though.

He never touched it after that.

Senator C. Palantine
05-01-2009, 10:42 AM
http://www.mugshots.com/IMAGES/Mugshot__robert-wayne-gardner-mugshot.jpg

Killa BB
05-01-2009, 10:46 AM
nothing funny about single mothers on the internet, girl.

Nothing funny about criticizing people on the Internet when they could care less. And who knows, you could be anybody with any number of flaws pointing out everybody else's as a hobby. Very very unfunny... Mr. Whoever you are.

Senator C. Palantine
05-01-2009, 10:49 AM
I'm actually flawless, like a crown, which is flawless (a flawless crown as it were).

snapple
05-01-2009, 11:15 AM
you kinda set yourself up for some trouble....you lied man....once you get caught in a lie man......

good luck with all that.....

Ghost In The 'Lac
05-01-2009, 11:18 AM
I hate you and your lingo.

She hates you and she hates your lingo.

Thats raw.

begongo
05-01-2009, 11:42 AM
I got a married stoner friend who's wife doesn't smoke weed at all and I think never even tried, and she's cool with him blazing (he doesn't smoke everyday now, but say 2-3 days/week)

so there is hope! but still, most of these hoes aren't like that

honestly if you're a stoner then weed is part of your routine, therefore I wouldn't really recommend continuing your relationship with her since you can basically never completely be yourself around her ... which makes your relationship far less enjoyable, even a burden often

good luck

Olive Oil Goombah
05-01-2009, 01:02 PM

Listen to this woman.

Unless you get with a chick who is also a pothead, you will run into this problem with every girl you ever meet and try to settle down with.
Getting high has never been a big deal to me, but I have seen many relationships go thru this with others.

Alot of time its lame....my cousin is going thru this right now. He is far from a pothead, but he likes his occasional smoke.

So his girl said, he can only smoke if she does it with him...yea i guess it sound ok to him at the time.
Don't fall for that trick.

Cuz I guess she found his bowl and broke it cuz he didnt smoke with her.
I think thats kinda weird, and i think she is kind of a control freak bitch at times (but she cooks and cleans, does the housewife shit for him, and he fell for that).

I dont kno....i guess she is wearing the pants.

So basically, if marijuana is that important to you over that girls pussy, than stick with the weed and find yourself a girl that isn't ashamed of smokin.

Cuz in this situation if anyone changes, its going to be you.

Olive Oil Goombah
05-01-2009, 01:03 PM
I got a married stoner friend who's wife doesn't smoke weed at all and I think never even tried, and she's cool with him blazing (he doesn't smoke everyday now, but say 2-3 days/week)

so there is hope! but still, most of these hoes aren't like that

honestly if you're a stoner then weed is part of your routine, therefore I wouldn't really recommend continuing your relationship with her since you can basically never completely be yourself around her ... which makes your relationship far less enjoyable, even a burden often

good luck

That doesnt count because you live in the NEtherlands tho.

Don Universo
05-01-2009, 01:12 PM
Stuck up whore...
call her before she calls u, smoke after the date.

drippie k
05-01-2009, 10:11 PM
she hasn't really been around it so she doesn't know the smell or prolly even what a bud looks like..she is pretty sheltered i guess if you wanna call it that..nicky you right, if anyone changes it'd have to be me cuz i don't see this girl ever pickin up that habit..she's cool with me smoking cigarrettes and drinking a little bit so that's cool

i guess if she calls wanting to do something and i'm high i'd have to me some shit up or tell her to meet up later when i'm not high no more

and i'll have to hide my bowl somewhere other than the glove compartment

i shouldn't have to choose between weed n pussy, those things should come together wrapped in a bow

Olive Oil Goombah
05-01-2009, 10:14 PM
hahahah.....the pussy has the early lead, but marijuana will be your comfort during those alone times. Like when she goes to bed before you and you try to sneak one in.

I cant wait for the threat entitled. "My girlfriend kicked me out cuz I get high"

drippie k
05-01-2009, 10:24 PM
that would fuckin suck i hope you can't predict the future

Olive Oil Goombah
05-01-2009, 10:27 PM
predicting the future is nothing but looking at past references that correlate to the issue at hand and making an educated judgement based on which outcome has the most certainty.

I'm sorry man. ITs bound to happen. The percentages are really not with you on this one.