PDA

View Full Version : someone needs to UN-MOD Sunny Winters, im serial

Ghost In The 'Lac
05-01-2009, 10:55 AM
this guy is treating KTL like his own personal plaything and propaganda machine.

a good mod shouldnt be getting involved so much. and they shouldn't be clearly bias to any particular side of any argument.

because its free speeck.

he just closed the valid news article about Egypt governmet killing pigs. He closed it because its an article exposing the Islam government's prejudice to its mainly Christian pig farmers/herders.

This is a serious topic, worthy of discussion in the KTL.

KTL has nothing to do with NOI or any religion, the fact that a self confessed white NOI member is running it is a joke to say the least.

He is sanitising the whole place and stifling debate, much like an Arabic country.

Anyone can see it was a horrible idea to make someone with his past record a fucking Mod, he is the last person who needs to be modding KTL, the very last.

beautifulrock
05-01-2009, 11:04 AM
you're right. We should make you a mod instead.

Ghost In The 'Lac
05-01-2009, 11:31 AM
To add on i want to say I have nothing against Sunny Winters personally or have beef with him. I just dont think he is the right mod.

DrunkenMasta303
05-01-2009, 11:32 AM
http://doctorbulldog.files.wordpress.com/2007/07/child-bride-afghanistan.jpg
anyone who believes in ^this should be banned and stoned to death

but no...wucorp makes them a mod

DrunkenMasta303
05-01-2009, 11:34 AM
http://www.faithfreedom.org/Gallery/mollah.JPG

Longbongcilvaringz
05-01-2009, 12:04 PM
Fuck him.

Olive Oil Goombah
05-01-2009, 12:19 PM
If SUNNY WINTERS is allowed to continue his censorship tactics, than I have to question whether or not the powers that run wu-corp are in bed with him and co-signing his every move.

Much will be revealed from this saga.

Ghost In The 'Lac
05-01-2009, 12:25 PM
If SUNNY WINTERS is allowed to continue his censorship tactics, than I have to question whether or not the powers that run wu-corp are in bed with him and co-signing his every move.

Much will be revealed from this saga.

are you trying to say Cilvaringz (the muslim) is using the website to promote islamism through his mods?

its a good point.

and the only possible explanation that someone as clearly religiously bias (possibly prejudice) as Sunny Winters could be made mod of KTL.

Its more the fact that hes mod of KTL. Its supposed to be a forum about knowledge, not religion.

Olive Oil Goombah
05-01-2009, 02:28 PM
Well, i think you'd have to be stupid if you did not take into consideration that this is a wu-tang affiliated forum and such places like KTL will probably lean toward a certain side.

That being said, if we truly are democratic people, we will realize that a majority of the people who post in KTL have differing views and such should be allowed to express those views.

Censorship is something very authoritarian. Very extremist and one-sided.

beautifulrock
05-01-2009, 02:30 PM
Allah u Akbar, I agree with Lacey for once.

begongo
05-01-2009, 02:56 PM
are you trying to say Cilvaringz (the muslim) is using the website to promote islamism through his mods?

its a good point.

and the only possible explanation that someone as clearly religiously bias (possibly prejudice) as Sunny Winters could be made mod of KTL.

Its more the fact that hes mod of KTL. Its supposed to be a forum about knowledge, not religion.
that's a whole new level of e-paranoia

that doesn't change the facts about bad modding though, luckily I don't post there

LORD NOSE
05-01-2009, 03:44 PM
he just closed the valid news article about Egypt governmet killing pigs. He closed it because its an article exposing the Islam government's prejudice to its mainly Christian pig farmers/herders.

this is hilarious

you should work for the national enquirer

and here

here is the thread - have fun

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=75936

LORD NOSE
05-01-2009, 03:49 PM
all these military personnel franco americans trying to slander my name
so that they can continue eating medium rare hot dogs without feeling guilty

following the footsteps of their father - he was a lier from the beginning.

narc
05-01-2009, 04:14 PM
all these military personnel franco americans trying to slander my name
so that they can continue eating medium rare hot dogs without feeling guilty

following the footsteps of their father - he was a lier from the beginning.

wow your so deep and smart

LORD NOSE
05-01-2009, 05:58 PM
wow your so deep and smart

i planted a crop full of boiled eggs - thats why

but he's SERIAL !

someone needs to UN-MOD Sunny Winters, im serial (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1561905#post1561905)

narc
05-02-2009, 07:52 AM
lol @ closing hate mail thread because people dont like you

Longbongcilvaringz
05-02-2009, 08:35 AM
Sunny must be out of here.

LORD NOSE
05-02-2009, 10:54 AM
Sunny must be out of here.

make it happen

begongo
05-02-2009, 11:23 AM
In the name of Allah who appeared in the year, 1930, in the Divine Person of Master W.D. Fard Muhammad, the Great & long-awaited Mahdil of the Holy Qur'an & Messiah of the Bible, I greet you in the ancient words of paradise in the Arabic language, As-Salaam-Alaikum.

LORD NOSE
05-02-2009, 12:22 PM
In the name of Allah who appeared in the year, 1930, in the Divine Person of Master W.D. Fard Muhammad, the Great & long-awaited Mahdil of the Holy Qur'an & Messiah of the Bible, I greet you in the ancient words of paradise in the Arabic language, As-Salaam-Alaikum.

Wa Alaikum Salaam

Huggasaurus Sex
05-03-2009, 07:52 AM
i'm going to come to sunny's defense here and say that he's the perfect person to mod KTL.

as the day draws to a close, any topic you could possibly want to talk about in KTL could just as easily be posted in genchat except without all the SRSLY.

and then at the very end of the day, just before you go to bed it's like, what are you doing holding SRSLY debates about things like science, religion, and current events on wutang-corp.com? LOL debates i can understand but SRSLY debates?

LORD NOSE
05-03-2009, 05:05 PM
and then at the very end of the day, just before you go to bed it's like, what are you doing holding SRSLY debates about things like science, religion, and current events on wutang-corp.com? LOL debates i can understand but SRSLY debates?

its cool to think that we shouldn't be serious on a websites forum

but we are serious on a websites forum

thats what we are

why can't those who feel that we shouldn't be serious on a websites forum, respect that we are being serious on a websites forum, and stay out of our way ?

EAGLE EYE
05-03-2009, 07:28 PM
When you say "Our way"

What do you mean by that?

EAGLE EYE
05-03-2009, 08:35 PM
Also ....

You guys do realize you DON'T HAVE TO POST HERE ON THIS FORUM. No one is forcing your hand to the mouse or keyboard. If it makes you feel better picture Sunny as a Shock Jock. It amazes me how much determination is put into warping this little virtual world into your own personal playground. This goes for all of you, sunny and me included.

I think our time would be better spent visiting retirement homes. They have pills there.

ButterCrunchJoints
05-03-2009, 09:20 PM
yeah I've almost posted there plenty of times, but its such a turn off to see any serious conversation get taken over by absolute nonsense from the same 3-4 people.

then again this is a site dedicated to a bunch of 5% peoples so shouldn't really expect the idea of knowledge to mean what it does to the rest of the world.

LORD NOSE
05-03-2009, 10:08 PM
hmmmm ^

EAGLE EYE
05-03-2009, 11:11 PM
Even though my Egypt slaughtering pigs thread got moved which was a perfectly legit topic of discussion. I'm not mad because it turned into typical hen-house bitching and attack on peoples personal character type thread.

That didn't surprise me.

diggy
05-03-2009, 11:26 PM
^^That is not a KTL problem, there are specific people who were involved in the negativity. The main culprits of most of the problems on this site.

Check that Egypt thread again and see the names of the people who effed it up.

How come those people are not banned for ruining threads?

Huggasaurus Sex
05-04-2009, 05:37 AM
why can't those who feel that we shouldn't be serious on a websites forum, respect that we are being serious on a websites forum, and stay out of our way ?

actually the people who feel that it's inappropriate to be serious on a websites forum (SOAWF), like me, do stay out of your way for the most part. it's the people who are also SOAWF but don't agree with how you go about being SOAWF that present all these problems for you and your particular SOAWF kind.

perhaps KTL should be split into 2 forums: one for the godless nerd SOAWFers who swear by the scientific method and another for the lunatic fringe SOAWFers who live by the word of some sand-in-his-ass-crack weirdo.

i also propose that "know-the-ledge" be changed to a name which better identifies the activities of that section of the site. i think "serious on a websites forum" is a much more suitable name since there's way more SOAWF going on in KTL than anything having to do with knowledge or ledges for that matter.

LORD NOSE
05-04-2009, 09:04 AM
actually the people who feel that it's inappropriate to be serious on a websites forum (SOAWF), like me, do stay out of your way for the most part. it's the people who are also SOAWF but don't agree with how you go about being SOAWF that present all these problems for you and your particular SOAWF kind.

the ones you are talking about never post any threads of their own

perhaps KTL should be split into 2 forums: one for the godless nerd SOAWFers who swear by the scientific method and another for the lunatic fringe SOAWFers who live by the word of some sand-in-his-ass-crack weirdo.

thats not necessary - silly niggas such as yourself should just stay out of there - that would make the place much better for us who can appreciate what each of us has to offer

i also propose that "know-the-ledge" be changed to a name which better identifies the activities of that section of the site. i think "serious on a websites forum" is a much more suitable name since there's way more SOAWF going on in KTL than anything having to do with knowledge or ledges for that matter.

telling us what you think... don't

we know the ledge

you and those who are like you that fell off the ledge need to stop trying to climb back up and stand tall in our ciphers - them rocks below ripped half your clothes off and the blow to your head has slurred your speech - get cleaned up and maybe we'll consider schoolin you all about yourself

Olive Oil Goombah
05-04-2009, 09:12 AM
If you don't agree with Sunny, your post will be deleted.

SImple as that

Huggasaurus Sex
05-04-2009, 09:31 AM
the ones you are talking about never post any threads of their own

thats not necessary - silly niggas such as yourself should just stay out of there - that would make the place much better for us who can appreciate what each of us has to offer

telling us what you think... don't

we know the ledge

you and those who are like you that fell off the ledge need to stop trying to climb back up and stand tall in our ciphers - them rocks below ripped half your clothes off and the blow to your head has slurred your speech - get cleaned up and maybe we'll consider schoolin you all about yourself

SOAWF tell me all about myself. i wanna know

LORD NOSE
05-04-2009, 12:19 PM
If you don't agree with Sunny, your post will be deleted.

SImple as that

so how come none of whiteys post got deleted ?

stop lieing

stop being a snake

and stay out of KTL

Olive Oil Goombah
05-04-2009, 12:33 PM
Whitey is your control, so you can say..'hey look, i don't do it to EVERYONE, just 98% of everyone'

Sunny, your not slick. What you are trying to do has been done before over and over. Your not fooling anyone.

Robert
05-04-2009, 12:42 PM
I think SUNNY is the perfect mod tbh. Give Azreal and Black Man a break.

Senator C. Palantine
05-04-2009, 04:35 PM
Sunny is a disgusting human being.

He's also an complete idiot.

The fact that he's a mod pretty much sums this place up.

LORD NOSE
05-04-2009, 05:32 PM
Whitey is your control, so you can say..'hey look, i don't do it to EVERYONE, just 98% of everyone'

Sunny, your not slick. What you are trying to do has been done before over and over. Your not fooling anyone.

well in that case i guess you're right - i'll erase your post if you don't agree with me - not just your post, but everyone that doesn't agree with me - cause i'm like that - and i only do that to white people who don't agree with me - i don't do it to black people who disagree with me - if you (meaning you nicky, aka satan Jr.) post anything in KTL i'm going to delete it - because i'm just unfair like that - so don't waste your time posting your opinion - cause its gonna get erased - i don't like hairy calzone niggas in my threads

Ghost In The 'Lac
05-04-2009, 05:42 PM
well in that case i guess you're right - i'll erase your post if you don't agree with me - not just your post, but everyone that doesn't agree with me - cause i'm like that - and i only do that to white people who don't agree with me - i don't do it to black people who disagree with me - if you (meaning you nicky, aka satan Jr.) post anything in KTL i'm going to delete it - because i'm just unfair like that - so don't waste your time posting your opinion - cause its gonna get erased - i don't like hairy calzone niggas in my threads

:{

Guarded By Martyrs
05-04-2009, 06:43 PM
stay out of KTL

Speaks volumes.

Olive Oil Goombah
05-04-2009, 07:18 PM

http://wwwdelivery.superstock.com/WI/223/837/PreviewComp/SuperStock_837-433.jpg

EAGLE EYE
05-04-2009, 10:57 PM
wow weeeee quite the soap opera unfolding here

LORD NOSE
05-05-2009, 01:16 AM
http://wwwdelivery.superstock.com/WI/223/837/PreviewComp/SuperStock_837-433.jpg

You must feel a connection to that beast

i'm more like this

http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm276/blacklion7c/lion_roar.jpg

Here is a thread in gen chat i know you'll love

i'm sure it'll add some zing to your white power mentality

if not, it should at least make you laugh

gen chat is full of people who think like you

Fast food store runs outta Chicken, Black folk get pissed, News Station reports it

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=76089

Olive Oil Goombah
05-06-2009, 11:50 AM
You must feel a connection to that beast

i'm more like this

http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm276/blacklion7c/lion_roar.jpg

Here is a thread in gen chat i know you'll love

i'm sure it'll add some zing to your white power mentality

if not, it should at least make you laugh

gen chat is full of people who think like you

Fast food store runs outta Chicken, Black folk get pissed, News Station reports it

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=76089

actually nutjob, i sympathize with the people who were pissed cuz i've had that happen to me at Popeye's.

But you prolly wouldnt know...im assuming your a vegan right??? hahaha

LORD NOSE
05-06-2009, 06:13 PM
actually Daddy, i sympathize with the people who were pissed cuz i've had that happen to me at Popeye's.

yeah keep trying to make us believe that

But you prolly wouldnt know...im assuming your a vegan right??? hahaha

you assume too much - and your wrong 99.99% of the time

stop being a nazi nicky

hatred will get you no where

check two
05-06-2009, 08:23 PM
what's wrong with being vegan?

Krimewave
05-07-2009, 07:04 AM
KTL has nothing to do with NOI or any religion, the fact that a self confessed white NOI member is running it is a joke to say the least.

Sunny Winters is white ?

Prolifical ENG
05-07-2009, 10:11 AM
When I was considering mods for KTL, there were like 5 people I was considering. It narrowed down to the 2 that are currently mods there. I gave it a lot of thought and still believe I selected the right people.

The ex-mod LHX is pretty much the only person who I've met offline. He agreed that those 2 were the best candidates for the job.

I knew well beforehand that topics like these would arise by a select few questioning/complaining about SUNNY being a moderator. It can be viewed as a good thing and a bad thing. That is, most mods become targets on the other hand SUNNY was already a target. Most moves that he'd make would start to become a topic of discussion.

The best thing about the pair of Visions and Sunny being mods is unlike any of the other mods that just do the job. This pair actually works as a team and discuss how things should be overall.

I can see the logs of all moderation moves made by anyone. I can confirm that most of Sunny's moves weren't biased at all. Some say he is censoring specific people, but I have seen chunks of discussions pruned out of threads no matter what the "suggested" background of the poster is. If it were me moderating and seen a thread to be problematic or being thrown off what the thread supposed to be I wouldn't bother trying to save it by pruning it and just lock or delete it.

Sometimes I take the bouncer approach and close a thread if I foresee it being a problem before it becomes the problem and that really starts questions but sometimes it works.

Some people need to learn when not to post. Nitpicking thread ideas are part of the reason why some throw the thread off into a common direction. Sometimes I go into threads and it seems like there are 3 parallel arguments about the same thing going on in those 3 threads with the same people going back and forth that has nothing to do with the initial post

Eradicate
05-07-2009, 07:38 PM
This one site I was on, if people "nit-picked" every thread and free-posted constant garbage that had nothing to do with the subject inhand. Their rep would be set to zero.
It worked for the most part, because alot of people live by their reputation on a site because they would have none outside of it.

Anyways I know of a few nit-pickers myself Prof, that I think your aware of.. that have no intelligent output to say but never shut their mouth. I just shrug it off, I feel bad for the fellow. Really stalking me in every thread, bad-repping me for no reason, harrassing me? LOL really.

EAGLE EYE
05-07-2009, 10:38 PM
When I was considering mods for KTL, there were like 5 people I was considering. It narrowed down to the 2 that are currently mods there. I gave it a lot of thought and still believe I selected the right people.

The ex-mod LHX is pretty much the only person who I've met offline. He agreed that those 2 were the best candidates for the job.

I knew well beforehand that topics like these would arise by a select few questioning/complaining about SUNNY being a moderator. It can be viewed as a good thing and a bad thing. That is, most mods become targets on the other hand SUNNY was already a target. Most moves that he'd make would start to become a topic of discussion.

The best thing about the pair of Visions and Sunny being mods is unlike any of the other mods that just do the job. This pair actually works as a team and discuss how things should be overall.

I can see the logs of all moderation moves made by anyone. I can confirm that most of Sunny's moves weren't biased at all. Some say he is censoring specific people, but I have seen chunks of discussions pruned out of threads no matter what the "suggested" background of the poster is. If it were me moderating and seen a thread to be problematic or being thrown off what the thread supposed to be I wouldn't bother trying to save it by pruning it and just lock or delete it.

Sometimes I take the bouncer approach and close a thread if I foresee it being a problem before it becomes the problem and that really starts questions but sometimes it works.

Some people need to learn when not to post. Nitpicking thread ideas are part of the reason why some throw the thread off into a common direction. Sometimes I go into threads and it seems like there are 3 parallel arguments about the same thing going on in those 3 threads with the same people going back and forth that has nothing to do with the initial post

So how did you get your MOD title? Did you go to Moderation School? Will financial aid cover that?

mastapowerful
05-07-2009, 11:35 PM
So how did you get your MOD title? Did you go to Moderation School? Will financial aid cover that?

Prolifical ENG = Admin not Mod
Your post = fail

Olive Oil Goombah
05-08-2009, 08:27 AM
Its just an example of appeasement and what can happen when you give any kind of nationalistic thinking person 'power' over discussion.

The way I see it, if they want to start their own black nazi club where no one else can opine, they should do so via usergroup.

Basically, Pro threw these people a bone.

There is an obvious biased here, but this IS a wutang forum so there is an agenda, whether they like to admit it or not.

Regardless, of course Sunny is censoring certain people more.

LORD NOSE
05-08-2009, 08:36 AM
Regardless, of course Sunny is censoring certain people more.

certain people ?

nah - just you

Ghost In The 'Lac
05-08-2009, 08:46 AM
Sunny Winters is white ?

yes, thats what he says, but this is not the issue. I have no problem with white people being part of the NOI. I have thought in the past that he just says he is white so his anti white comments dont seem as racist.

Proflical, i dont see what Sunny can do that a dozen other couldnt do as mod, but without the devisive undertones.

Olive Oil Goombah
05-08-2009, 08:55 AM
certain people ?

nah - just you

more bullshit lies

LORD NOSE
05-08-2009, 08:56 AM
yes, thats what he says, but this is not the issue. I have no problem with white people being part of the NOI. I have thought in the past that he just says he is white so his anti white comments dont seem as racist.

Proflical, i dont see what Sunny can do that a dozen other couldnt do as mod, but without the devisive undertones.

would be nice if someone make a thread with all my anti white comments

just because i'm white, doesn't mean that i can't tell the truth about white people

plus i'm anti allot of things

but yeah - a thread showing out my true feelings about white people would be entertaining - allot of you can learn from that -

yall want me to say bad things about black people too and asians

yall want me to include everyone else on the spectrum and stop limiting it to white people - because white people are not the only ones who do bad things - lol -

LORD NOSE
05-08-2009, 08:58 AM
more bullshit lies

nah serious - just you -

i'm racist against nickys -

nickys should be exterminated

Compulsion
05-08-2009, 08:58 AM

That is possible, but I do know quite a few people who have an unhealthy amount of guilt and hate for their own race, and come across very anti-white when they are indeed white. Never made any sense to me. You are born whatever race you are born shit..Just live with it.

but ya I doubt it.

LORD NOSE
05-08-2009, 09:06 AM
That is possible, but I do know quite a few people who have an unhealthy amount of guilt and hate for their own race, and come across very anti-white when they are indeed white. Never made any sense to me. You are born whatever race you are born shit..Just live with it.

but ya I doubt it.

http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/8173/coloredonlysign.jpg
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/93/image006l.gif
http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/2696/whitesonly.jpg
http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/2696/whitesonly.jpg

when the signs came down, did those who put those signs there change how they feel ?

those who can't understand the fight and wanna call me anti white...have fun - the war will continue - whether its here or elsewhere - until justice and truth is established

Olive Oil Goombah
05-08-2009, 09:14 AM
your white???

No wonder your obsessed with white behavior.

LMAO..............wow.

carry on

Longbongcilvaringz
05-08-2009, 09:35 AM
Sunny winters is not very smart and he isn't a spring chicken either!

Compulsion
05-08-2009, 11:28 AM
http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/8173/coloredonlysign.jpg
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/93/image006l.gif
http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/2696/whitesonly.jpg
http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/2696/whitesonly.jpg

when the signs came down, did those who put those signs there change how they feel ?

those who can't understand the fight and wanna call me anti white...have fun - the war will continue - whether its here or elsewhere - until justice and truth is established

Fighting for truth and justice and feeling guilty for something you did not create are two entirely different things. I didn't say you were anti-white, if you took that from it then that is on you. But carry on, it is your board.

LORD NOSE
05-08-2009, 11:43 AM
Fighting for truth and justice and feeling guilty for something you did not create are two entirely different things. I didn't say you were anti-white, if you took that from it then that is on you. But carry on, it is your board.

nah - i'm not saying that you're calling me anti white

there are those that do though

Compulsion
05-08-2009, 11:52 AM
nah - i'm not saying that you're calling me anti white

there are those that do though

Oh ok. You had my post quoted so you can probably understand my misunderstanding because I meant nothing personal at you.

LORD NOSE
05-09-2009, 02:03 AM
Oh ok. You had my post quoted so you can probably understand my misunderstanding because I meant nothing personal at you.

sallgood yo

some times i add on after i address a quote

i'll put a ______________________________________________

to make it clear in the future

Compulsion
05-09-2009, 07:44 AM
sallgood yo

some times i add on after i address a quote

i'll put a ______________________________________________

to make it clear in the future

Sounds good man.

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
05-09-2009, 03:36 PM
Sunny isn't really white, is he?

That would be ridiculous.

Since this isn't KTL, I think we can all be honest and agree that the idea of white black militants is both pathetic and hilarious.

Also, what's the deal with that DirtMcGirt guy, who is not only white, but a white, French black nationalist!

I guess it doesn't really bother me, but I think the admins should be aware of this sort of thing.

Thanks for listening.

Prolifical ENG
05-09-2009, 03:43 PM
Sunny isnt white....lol

Ghost In The 'Lac
05-09-2009, 03:51 PM
why do you not think he is white, even though he always says he is white, and always has? I guess I am one of the only ones who actually read his posts.

Dan, NOI is not "militant" lol.

Prolifical ENG
05-09-2009, 03:57 PM
First time I have ever seen him state he is white is in this thread. He's just busting your balls in this thread because people are believing anything at this point.

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
05-09-2009, 04:05 PM
Maybe the NOI British Division sits around and has tea and biscuits and discusses cricket, but over here they preach revolution, use incendiary language, and preach bigotry and separatism.

You don't have to bust shots and bomb buildings to be considered militant if your VIEWS are militant.

That being said, it is true that NOI, in practice, does a great deal of good.

My issue is more with their ideology than their practice.

Ghost In The 'Lac
05-09-2009, 04:14 PM
First time I have ever seen him state he is white is in this thread. He's just busting your balls in this thread because people are believing anything at this point.

lol idk are you in denial now or something?

Hes said he is white numerous times in the past, im not just making it up LOL.

I have always thought when I read him post that before that no one seems to be talking about that because i assumed everyone already knew, hes fuckign Suny Winters ffs jesus

LORD NOSE
05-09-2009, 04:14 PM
Maybe the NOI British Division sits around and has tea and biscuits and discusses cricket, but over here they preach revolution, use incendiary language, and preach bigotry and separatism.

you've never heard anyone from the NOI preach bigotry or separatism "over here"

you've never met anyone or talked to anyone from the NOI "over here"

why lie ?

You don't have to bust shots and bomb buildings to be considered militant if your VIEWS are militant.

That being said, it is true that NOI, in practice, does a great deal of good.

My issue is more with their ideology than their practice.

an idea is an idea - what people practice makes them what they are

Olive Oil Goombah
05-09-2009, 05:05 PM
sunny your a whore for rhetoric and your fascist powers are useless here.

LORD NOSE
05-09-2009, 05:32 PM
every post of yours has my name in it

you love me

but keep your distance

Olive Oil Goombah
05-09-2009, 05:36 PM
I only slander and expose you in this thread and several ones in KTL.

You are a danger to the good people of the world. You want to destroy.

LORD NOSE
05-09-2009, 05:42 PM
I only slander and expose you in this thread and several ones in KTL.

You are a danger to the good people of the world. You want to destroy.

and you are afraid of me

you have every right to be

i don't blame you

RALPH WIGGUM
05-09-2009, 06:06 PM
Sunny isn't really white, is he?

That would be ridiculous.

Since this isn't KTL, I think we can all be honest and agree that the idea of white black militants is both pathetic and hilarious.

Also, what's the deal with that DirtMcGirt guy, who is not only white, but a white, French black nationalist!

I guess it doesn't really bother me, but I think the admins should be aware of this sort of thing.

Thanks for listening.

I am not a black nationalist.

Olive Oil Goombah
05-09-2009, 06:12 PM
You call it 'Patriot'......but to those outside of your group, you are a nationalist.

RALPH WIGGUM
05-09-2009, 06:15 PM
You call it 'Patriot'......but to those outside of your group, you are a nationalist.

The Young Patriot thing is a reference to the white Young Patriots Organization. Poor whites organizing against the oppressing power.

Olive Oil Goombah
05-09-2009, 06:20 PM
Like I said...Patriots to some, terrorists to others.

Perspective Pierre...perspective.

RALPH WIGGUM
05-09-2009, 06:23 PM
Like I said...Patriots to some, terrorists to others.

Perspective Pierre...perspective.

I agree.

Dokuro
12-15-2010, 03:59 AM
unlimited terms leads to abuse of power

http://wutang-corp.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=124&pictureid=685

LORD NOSE
12-15-2010, 09:56 AM
i see you took my advice and got in line

BTW - the person who put this thread up was very serial about this

Dokuro
12-15-2010, 11:06 AM