PDA

View Full Version : Salvia

J-Cee
05-02-2009, 07:02 AM
Anyone tried this shit,my bro got some the other day,
tried it the other night,was crazy,my bros coffee table turned into a tunnel that i wanted to jump into.
Things bend indwards,the floor was all 3d and felt like it was going through my body..was also laughing uncontrollably at i dunno what and could not string a sentence together.lol.....but then...........

Last night we decided to smoke it after a night getting drunk..so my bro does it and starts freakin out,i could just see terror in his eyes,he ran down the hallway n shit lol..saying some weird shit..then hes like Josh..DO NOT DO IT AY..DONT FUKIN SMOKE IT THAT WAS FUKIN CRAZY...

I'm like ahh i'll be ok (thinking from the last experience)..smoked it,then started flippin out screamed at the top of my lungs(couldn't of controlled it if i wanted to)............i was gone from earth...........i was transferred to another fucking dimension,
felt like a real ass dream,his table turned into some yellow shit with black beads in it movin n shit while it was wearing off..i cant remember nor explain the experience i felt and went through but DO NOT EVER SMOKE SALVIA AFTER BEEN DRINKING ALL NIGHT..even sober smokin the shit it was nuts.

begongo
05-02-2009, 07:53 AM
haven't tried it yet, prolly gonna have some in the next couple of months

how long does the effect last?

J-Cee
05-02-2009, 09:29 AM
ahh lasted like 5 mins..and slowly wears off within like 20 mins

begongo
05-02-2009, 09:35 AM
oh really? I thought it was longer

then I might try it sooner lol

JamSix
05-02-2009, 09:53 AM
word Salvia is pretty fun, any idea what potency yours was J-Cee? Im not sure the technical terms but I know the bags are labelled like 12x, 40x etc.

I've done it a couple times and never really feel like spendin the money on it anymore. My buddy got some 80x shit and I (sober) convinced him a green lady was chasin him and the dude started rollin around in the mud and shit like mid-air fighting someone, my other buddy claimed to see his family dying or somethin.

The worst I ever tripped was just kinda ramblin non-sensical shit, feeling as if I had been lifted off the ground and that I was bein pushed around.

The trip itself wont last more than 5 minutes, but I find that its got a pretty wicked burn-out, I wouldn't do it if you've got big plans for the day or whatever cuz it just kinda bums you out afterwards.

J-Cee
05-02-2009, 10:10 AM
ahahaha..ah the shit i smoked is 10x extract...shit is pretty full on,but can be quite fun too..aint a drug ive ever tried that compares to a strong salvia trip.

The Hound
05-02-2009, 10:22 AM
I am not sure taking salvia heavily drunk coming down was a good idea.

Two fucking people standing in front of me were no longer there then seeing them again in reality was fucked.

Quality shit. Need to do it again.

my other buddy claimed to see his family dying or somethin.

Damn, that is fucked up.

Krimewave
05-02-2009, 10:31 AM
ahahaha..ah the shit i smoked is 10x extract...shit is pretty full on,but can be quite fun too..aint a drug ive ever tried that compares to a strong salvia trip.

DMT is the nearest thing I ever had to Salvia. Think I prefer Salvia though tbh.
Ketamin aint a million miles away either.
You can grow your own Salvia easily and legally (in the UK), I sell the cuttings in my shop.

5hundred&one
05-02-2009, 10:39 AM
salvia is some crazy shit.

I agree with the people that say it's not a party drug, at least if you do it right.

I once had a totally authentic flashback from smoking salvia; like I went 6 months without really rembering shit that happened the last time I smoked salvia and then one day I was smokin a regular ass blunt and the whole trip just kind of rushed back to me in almost perfect clarity, even though I hadn't smoked it months. it lasted about ten minutes (about how long a salvia trip lasts) and then it just kind of faded.

pretty insane...

Marlo Stanfield
05-02-2009, 12:09 PM
i smoked it on bipolar medication on accident and had a seizure while my mom was having a bath and body works party

i crawled to the pantry and foamed out of the mouth on the floor for about 5 minutes, picked myself up, and dusted myself off

Tage
05-02-2009, 02:40 PM
salvia has only recently become well known because of the US government.

theyre trying to make it illegal and banning it from sites etc.... well done America!

Tage
05-02-2009, 02:41 PM
And... you can buy a Key online for $125 lol

MAYOR QUIMBY
05-02-2009, 11:43 PM
BAHAHAAA:

BlV7BXpW6qE

ALCATRAZ
05-03-2009, 12:00 AM
i only took salvia once and i travelled to anartica and i also rode a big ass roller coaster all in about 5 minutes lol

i dont understand how this shit is illegal ... nigga i was GONE

ALCATRAZ
05-03-2009, 12:03 AM
a1QavlZe2H8

ahahahahahahaha

oDoUoSoKo
05-03-2009, 12:27 AM
where can i buy some in ny

ALCATRAZ
05-03-2009, 12:31 AM
are u serious ... ur in fuckin new york and need 2 ask europeans on wucorp where to find legal ass salvia? step yo shit up nigga

DeeBlock
05-03-2009, 01:06 AM
From what I've seen on those videos, I do not wanna try it.

The Hound
05-03-2009, 01:19 AM
^^ Nah, try it.

Screaming out "What the fuck is goin' on?" seems to be a common theme haha.

begongo
05-03-2009, 05:29 AM
From what I've seen on those videos, I do not wanna try it.
because it's always homosexual americans that make videos of it and post them on youtube, they either freak the tripping dude out on purpose or they just don't know how to behave around someone who's tripping

Mumm Ra
05-03-2009, 07:51 AM
I dunno about that shit...I'll probably never do salvia
stick with me mushrooms

The Hound
05-03-2009, 08:18 AM
because it's always homosexual americans that make videos of it and post them on youtube, they either freak the tripping dude out on purpose or they just don't know how to behave around someone who's tripping

Yeah, it isn't good to start spinning out a dude tripping the fuck out. It's bad enough without that shit.

Still, you gotta try it once.

THE MASON
05-03-2009, 10:35 AM
Shit is crazyness

i cant even really say i enjoyed it cause it such a zone out, my first time smoking that shit time ceased to exsit

and its easy to find, just gotta walk into a conveinent store, 40x is wheres it at

Tage
05-03-2009, 10:57 AM
BAHAHAAA:

BlV7BXpW6qE

tight cunts.... "are you tripping?" "whats happening dude?"

that would fuck me off

Koolish
05-03-2009, 01:51 PM
i posted my first salvia trip on the forum over a year ago. i've done it maybe 5 times. each time got more intense, but the third time i did it i fully went to another dimension and then got kicked out by a mini pissed off army, as soon as i got kicked out i came out of the trip, and after trying salvia again twice i haven't hallucinated or anything ever again. but then again those first three trips were expensive salvia from this fancy shop, and the last two were from this corner store a few blocks away.

i don't feel like doing it again though, it's alright just for a pure psychedelic, but i feel like exploring different roads and what not.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
05-03-2009, 02:08 PM
i have been wanting to try it for awhile im wondering can you write while on it? like raps cuz thats y i wanna do it see what i come up with...but whats the weakest shit to start off with? and is it like leaves...? idk where to get it and do u have to be over 18 for it to be legal?

EAGLE EYE
05-03-2009, 02:19 PM
i have been wanting to try it for awhile im wondering can you write while on it? like raps cuz thats y i wanna do it see what i come up with...but whats the weakest shit to start off with? and is it like leaves...? idk where to get it and do u have to be over 18 for it to be legal?

Maybe one day if you save up enough money from your paper route and selling boy scout popcorn you can indulge in this devilish pleasure.

For now you better stay focused on writing that English class book report.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
05-03-2009, 02:22 PM
Maybe one day if you save up enough money from your paper route and selling boy scout popcorn you can indulge in this devilish pleasure.

For now you better stay focused on writing that English class book report.

i think ill get that shiny new bike and new transformers

oDoUoSoKo
05-03-2009, 08:24 PM
are u serious ... ur in fuckin new york and need 2 ask europeans on wucorp where to find legal ass salvia? step yo shit up nigga
you sell crack dont you, suzie? :frusty:if i dont smoke that shit, it makes sense id know where to buy it right?

ALCATRAZ
05-03-2009, 08:46 PM
what a dumbass ... just go to ur local smoke shop its LEGAL remember? herbs these days ...

oDoUoSoKo
05-03-2009, 09:43 PM
OOO local smokeshop......................................... ..cuz i got one of those.

ALCATRAZ
05-03-2009, 09:59 PM
dog do u stay locked in a cage? ur location says chinatown new york and ur square ass dont know where a local head shop is? i should slap u

EAGLE EYE
05-03-2009, 10:02 PM
dog do u stay locked in a cage? ur location says chinatown new york and ur square ass dont know where a local head shop is? i should slap u

you wish he was a dog locked in a cage.

I bet you got the dinner table already set Saki and all!!

Longbongcilvaringz
05-03-2009, 11:53 PM
Salvia was made illegal here.

J-Cee
05-04-2009, 05:00 AM
^yes..but my bro managed to get it..

Paranoid
05-04-2009, 05:08 AM
salvia is just insane

Paranoid
05-04-2009, 05:16 AM
i posted my first salvia trip on the forum over a year ago. i've done it maybe 5 times. each time got more intense, but the third time i did it i fully went to another dimension and then got kicked out by a mini pissed off army, as soon as i got kicked out i came out of the trip, and after trying salvia again twice i haven't hallucinated or anything ever again. but then again those first three trips were expensive salvia from this fancy shop, and the last two were from this corner store a few blocks away.

i don't feel like doing it again though, it's alright just for a pure psychedelic, but i feel like exploring different roads and what not.

yea i have no desire to do it again really

i completely left my body and life its self

what i experienced was frightening and indescribable

i lost all control

and apparently i broke my friends slider cuz i was buggin out movin all around the room and shit

they had to hold me down

i had no recollection of any of this when i snapped back into reality

i took a couple huge rips and held it in for a long time

which was foolish of me

as this was very strong potent salvia

that was the hardest ive ever tripped, harder then cid

Longbongcilvaringz
05-04-2009, 12:42 PM
People fucking with and filming people on Salvia is the corniest shit.

http://www.vivecoolcity.com/episode/209/

JerseyIronman
05-04-2009, 02:03 PM
OOO local smokeshop......................................... ..cuz i got one of those.

i think you even get it at like convenience stores too sometimes, at least there was one in NJ that sold it.

My roomate back in freshman year tried this shit and he said it was pretty freaky. There was like 4 of us in our little dorm room watching him get on high on this. He said he saw a big ass gray wall comming in to enclose him and as it went by us we got trapped in it and we became frozen.... yeah, i dont think i wanna try this shit even it is legal and readily available.

5hundred&one
05-04-2009, 02:38 PM
People fucking with and filming people on Salvia is the corniest shit.

http://www.vivecoolcity.com/episode/209/

This... Every person who smokes it has almost the exact same reaction, but people still find that shit entertaining somehow. lame.

begongo
05-04-2009, 06:52 PM
it's because there are always some annoying people to freak you out around you!

oDoUoSoKo
05-04-2009, 08:29 PM
i just want you to know, that if i ever run into you in person, im gonna beat the shit out of you, like seriously..i dont EVER fight, EVER...and u could very well come back and kill me or w/e, but i have a very deep disguist towards you. Its not a threat or tought guy shit...just gotta let my anger out all over your cock stained mug.

oDoUoSoKo
05-04-2009, 08:38 PM
i just want you to know, that if i ever run into you in person, im gonna beat the shit out of you, like seriously..i dont EVER fight, EVER...and u could very well come back and kill me or w/e, but i have a very deep disguist towards you. Its not a threat or tought guy shit...just gotta let my anger out all over your cock stained mug.
lmaoeloels. im wating for a like..."ITE NIGGA, IMA GO FIND YOU AND SHIT"

seriously tho speakonit...why u such an asshole? i take a specific route thru chinatown to get to my spot...i dont see any headshops thru that route, and i havent went lookin since i asked on here. u a funny dickhead tho..lmao.}:T

SKAMPOE
05-04-2009, 09:05 PM
Who ever the fuck is smokin these cookin ingredients cant afford non of these shit here niggaaa

oDoUoSoKo
05-04-2009, 10:51 PM
shits called DEF nigga.

ALCATRAZ
05-05-2009, 03:07 AM
dusk u are a bitch i didnt even notice ur square ass until u started followin me around makin retarded ass comments towards da god wen i aint said shit 2 ya ... then u start gettin all homotional and ask tha god why IM an asshole? think back faggit u dug this grave nigga

oDoUoSoKo
05-05-2009, 11:19 AM
why the fuck would i follow u around dickwad? i posted in here, YOU COMMENTED!! that simple...tsss i knew the name speakonit was just irony.

Krimewave
05-07-2009, 09:52 AM
^^ Nah, try it.

Screaming out "What the fuck is goin' on?" seems to be a common theme haha.

hahaha, word.