PDA

View Full Version : You know your shitty myspace band sucks when....

EAGLE EYE
05-02-2009, 10:57 AM
You think posting a bulletin about H1N1 Flu stats that turns out to be a link 2 your page is a good idea.

LMAO what a scumbag thing to do. Why do other retards also have to add key words like "Lil Wayne, Kanye West, Lady Gaga" to their youtubes as well?

If your music is good the people will say so. Jesus. Fags like this are exactly what the industry doesn't need.

J-Cee
05-02-2009, 11:27 AM
You think posting a bulletin about H1N1 Flu stats that turns out to be a link 2 your page is a good idea.

LMAO what a scumbag thing to do. Why do other retards also have to add key words like "Lil Wayne, Kanye West, Lady Gaga" to their youtubes as well?

If your music is good the people will say so. Jesus. Fags like this are exactly what the industry doesn't need.

yeh that is a pretty low thing to do,but obviously ppl tag those names to get more views..more exposure..

EAGLE EYE
05-02-2009, 11:30 AM
Its kinda sad everything is so over saturated at them moment people have to do that. But picture how many retards are tagging their shit with some one else's success.

When people see someone went the length to do that, their music is instantly devalued. So why bother.

TSA
05-02-2009, 11:33 AM
the worst is when you have lil wanye and kayne in your name, and i click on it as a lil wayne and kayne fan and see skampoe wobbling towards the camera in a freshly ironed sleeveless t, im turning that shit the fuck off.

usually without even knowing your name cause that's not what i was looking for.

myspace is a hellhole for music anyways, your not getting anywhere with it so stop trying.
other then ppl not taking you seriously.

EAGLE EYE
05-02-2009, 11:36 AM
LOL Skampoe wobbling towards the camera?

Does he really tag his shit with pop star names?

TSA
05-02-2009, 11:40 AM
yeah lol its always LIL WAYNE GETS PUNCHED or
LIL WAYNE AND KANYE or something like that, it pops up on my youtube cause we're friends and actually makes him look like hes lost status in comparison to before cause it looks desperate.

plus ppl that are interested in lil wayne and shit aren't gonna like grimey wudickerrider dr. pibb rap, so what's the use?

EAGLE EYE
05-02-2009, 11:43 AM
hahaha

Dr Pibb rap

wtf

hang on let me go put on my Skittles masterr Tee shirt

5hundred&one
05-02-2009, 01:22 PM
dr pibb should be considered a part of the wu-corp official slanguage.

actually, the audio booth should just be renamed 'dr pibb rap'.

SKAMPOE
05-02-2009, 01:46 PM
We only have 2 videos tagged ''lil wayne cries''....

Its funny how the 2 most talent less fuckers on wu corp complaining on how us real cats tryna get on....

The audio booth has something in store for all ya faggits that stay talkin like we ridin wu dick gtfo wit that shit, 90 % of all the shit put up on the audio booth is all original non wu tangish sounds, ya hatin cuz ya could never do wat we doez... If any one stanz wu like a mu fucka is them chamber music kidz...yea i said it...

EAGLE EYE
05-02-2009, 02:15 PM

Its funny how the 2 most talent less fuckers on wu corp complaining on how us real cats tryna get on....

The audio booth has something in store for all ya faggits that stay talkin like we ridin wu dick gtfo wit that shit, 90 % of all the shit put up on the audio booth is all original non wu tangish sounds, ya hatin cuz ya could never do wat we doez... If any one stanz wu like a mu fucka is them chamber music kidz...yea i said it...

This thread had nothing to do with you originally. I just made an observation when looking at myspace the other day and what some artists were doing. (Exploiting H1N1 for exposure?)

Artists taking advantage of a pandemic to promote their music no one wants to hear. By the way I had know clue you tagged your videos with stuff like that til your eBud Tissy mentioned it. Just wanted to let you know people will devalue your music instantly if they see that shit.

So take it as your 'daily tip' from someone who does get paid for their talents.

YungSunny
05-02-2009, 02:51 PM
LOL Dr.Pobb?
Wtf?

SKAMPOE
05-02-2009, 04:14 PM
yo ya should hit me up on myspace, tell ur friends to get wit my friends then we could be friends lol shit we could do this every week end...ongh

Professor Poopsnagle
05-02-2009, 05:03 PM
If I were a music artist or faggy kid with fruity loops and a $22 walmart mic, I would name all my songs like anal sex paris hilton fisted elvis pubic juice.

SKAMPOE
05-02-2009, 05:08 PM
nameen lol

Professor Poopsnagle
05-02-2009, 05:09 PM
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/4198/img00037200904231401.jpg

Surreptitious
05-02-2009, 05:10 PM
the worst is when you have lil wanye and kayne in your name, and i click on it as a lil wayne and kayne fan and see skampoe wobbling towards the camera in a freshly ironed sleeveless t, im turning that shit the fuck off.

hahahaha

SKAMPOE
05-02-2009, 05:12 PM
Gxb_xWA-BwI&feature=channel_page

TSA
05-02-2009, 06:09 PM

dog, look at the fucking video in your sig you shameless dickriding fag

you TOTALLY got the idea to have a Rza imitation beat over 5 dollar chinese movie clips from something other the wutang pussy.

get your own style faggot, you just sound like some niggas that have raekwons replica nipples tattooed over your real nipple

SKAMPOE
05-02-2009, 08:58 PM
u mad cuz u cant do whut we do, that song in my vid is a collaboe put together by killion jensen/unclebungle > any thing u ever done, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa w.e faggit, tell it to me in rhyme form, its only where it counts...

TSA
05-02-2009, 09:01 PM
i've actually made money rapping and preformed on a stage several times

you upload songs for 'the audio booth' of a dead rap groups fan forum and 5 ppl check it and say "that's tight bro"

i've also killed you in live lyrical mortal combat

i bet when your heard the new cuban was coming you applied chap stick faggot.