09-13-2005, 05:12 PM
tracks ite , needs som

KILLA G UK
09-14-2005, 01:56 AM
thankz for the feed bruv

Big up the Uk

Cheech Da WildKard
09-15-2005, 03:39 PM
Yo, I'm not dissin' you, but that was really weak man. You need a lot of work, serious, a LOT of work, but you only 15, so you got time ...Practice makes perfect so just keep at it.

Khristo
09-15-2005, 05:53 PM
aiight man. what you need to do is feel your lyrics, dont put on style nam'saying? try find your own style, that was weak but i know youll improve alot
try fill the whole tempo up, and the fill all the bars up with lyrics instead of stoping.
and dont use other peoples beats make your own or get somone to make them

KILLA G UK
09-16-2005, 01:34 AM
I'll work on them comment's and I'll look into the beatz. lmao at least i do have a long time 2 improve

suprememath
09-16-2005, 01:54 AM
Yo, I'm not dissin' you, but that was really weak man. You need a lot of work, serious, a LOT of work, but you only 15, so you got time ...Practice makes perfect so just keep at it.

Mind ditect Mind . i was gonna say the same thing.

G...
09-16-2005, 01:42 PM
Aight mate 'ere's the thing. The whole 'Big up the UK ting' is played out, I been doin that since day one and I still rep the UK, but u can't be reppin the UK if your putting on an american accent, I checked the acca freestyle underneath and u were putting on a voice to sound yankee. Aside from that, your flow needs working on... your lyrics could do with some touching up aswell. I might seem harsh, but there's peeps on here and round my way that been doin real tingz and puttin out real product for a long time, just on the net.... on the UK circuit, check my shit, check Winte's shit, check King Callabah's shit and Masikah's shit... people doing it right, but you got bare time to learn and perfect your style and sincerely hope you do. ONE

TeknicelStylez
09-16-2005, 04:05 PM
definately aint feelin it, the whole UK flauntin gun thing is really fraudelent. I'm not saying yall aint hood but you definately got like 0 gun crimes in the UK so.... Don't act like you have a gun I know how hard it is to get one over there.

Just spit about real shit, hip hops not all about being gangster and killing people...

Cheech Da WildKard
09-17-2005, 06:48 AM
definately aint feelin it, the whole UK flauntin gun thing is really fraudelent. I'm not saying yall aint hood but you definately got like 0 gun crimes in the UK so.... Don't act like you have a gun I know how hard it is to get one over there.

Just spit about real shit, hip hops not all about being gangster and killing people...
0 Gun crimes? ROTFLMAOOOOOOOO....You need to go and do some research...

And it's hard to get a gun? ..Not at all ...I don't know who you been speakin' too but you been misinformed.

KILLA G UK
09-17-2005, 09:49 AM
alright man. i'll try and sort shit out on my next track ill listen to some off them peepz first allright.

Thanks for the feedback as long as it constructive feedback it all good. Which it seems to be on here.

p.s i did the freestyle the day i came back from florida.

KILLA G UK
09-17-2005, 09:51 AM
gun crime is majorly up in uk recentley bbc and mtv been trying to stop it with factual programs

krazi m.i.c.
09-18-2005, 03:46 PM
hmmmmm

krazi m.i.c.
09-18-2005, 03:47 PM
yeh crimez iz on the Up in the UK -

G...
09-19-2005, 02:26 AM
WORD

Golden_Armz
09-19-2005, 05:27 AM
Peace

G... "might seem harsh, but there's peeps on here and round my way that been doin real tingz and puttin out real product for a long time, just on the net.... on the UK circuit, check my shit, check Winte's shit, check King Callabah's shit and Masikah's shit... people doing it right, but you got bare time to learn and perfect your style and sincerely hope you do. ONE"

Yo ppl 4getin im here in the UK man dont sleep

"Killa G" ur gonna need better words than "Killa G" and "Rip Rhymes", i know your just starting but them words are played and sound very beginner -

And about the guns - the pistols are smokin all around the world it aint a good thing especially when its over some bullshit, so its not a competition with whose got the most guns - u can get guns everywhere, even in the Vatican...Peace

KILLA G UK
09-19-2005, 02:10 PM
i hear what ur saying fam. LOL yeah my name does suck and i understand what your saying and i will get real shit out there but first i need to find my feet

TeknicelStylez
09-19-2005, 07:50 PM
0 Gun crimes? ROTFLMAOOOOOOOO....You need to go and do some research...

And it's hard to get a gun? ..Not at all ...I don't know who you been speakin' too but you been misinformed.What about that big ass catastrophy when some dude tried to smuggle a glock in and catz started wiling.

Maybe yall got your gun crime no doubt, but that shit aint no U.S. status where 14 year olds is letting off shots at eachother, and little kids gettin shot up in the crossfire. If it was you wouldn't be rapping about it like yall do. 11,829 deaths from guns in a year and thats JUST homicides, the ones on record.

PEACE

Cheech Da WildKard
09-20-2005, 06:03 AM
Man don't speak on what you obviously know nothing about ...

I know kids who are 11-years old, in gangs, poppin' shots ...it's nothin'.

You one of them people who believe the shit don't exist outside the U.S. ...LOL ..