PDA

View Full Version : Advice Needed (A Serious Thread)

Senator C. Palantine
05-03-2009, 06:00 PM
Ok, so I met this girl last night.

Last night I went out for a couple of drinks with friends in my city. Bank holiday weekend over here so was real busy.

Me and my boys (and girls) are in a bar we always start the nights drinking in. Anyway it's my round and I head up to the bar with my friend Jane to help with the drinks (we roll deep). So I'm waiting to get served at the bar and Jane walks off to talk to some girl she works with. The girl nexts to me at the bar turns to me and says 'hi, sorry, this may sound weird, but what's your girlfriends name?'
I was like 'girlfriend?' then realised she meant Jane. 'Oh she's just my friend, she's called Jane'...

So then this broad says she thought she used to work with her but wasnt sure, etc......

We talk for a minute, she asks where I'm going later in the night, I tell her, and she says thats where she's going too so we might see eachother later.

Jane comes back over, we get the drinks, shit gets gully.

A couple of hours and a couple too many drinks later and I'm at the spot. Me and a couple of my crew are playing the wall (fuck ya'll). When the girl from earlier approaches and introduces a couple of friends to me and mine.

Her name is Beth.

So anyway we get talking (again) and we just click, we end up talking about all different things like we've known eachother for years. She also says how the Jane thing was just an excuse to get talking to me, we laugh.

We end up talking for the whole night until its time to get a taxi. I take her number and promise to call her. We kiss, it's the most amazing feeling Ive ever had, it feels like so much more than just a drunken kiss in a club, it feels like the begginning of something amazing.

I dont even try to get her back to mine, she's too good for that treatment, so we hold eachother for a moment then go our seperate ways.

I go home and spend the whole night thinking about her. her eyes, her smile, her touch, everything.

She's the most beautiful girl ive ever seen and the most amazing person Ive ever met. I feel like she could be the one.

Then through Facebook I discover she doesn't like U-God.

oh well, there's always next saturday.

Ghost In The 'Lac
05-03-2009, 06:19 PM
they still havent confirmed that it isnt U Gods face on the sphinx.

pep
05-03-2009, 06:42 PM
scotty wotty got that 1992 wipe ya nose flow

HANZO
05-03-2009, 06:51 PM
i hate to break it to you but a large majority of white ppl dnt like U-god. thats what makes them devils.

Senator C. Palantine
05-03-2009, 06:56 PM
I got neg repped for this thread.

The Uey hate is strong.

p-rok73
05-03-2009, 06:59 PM
It could be worse, at least she's heard of the Wu. Now if she doesn't like the rest of the Wu then she might not be the one., LOL.

Senator C. Palantine
05-03-2009, 07:00 PM
She's dead to me.

Compulsion
05-03-2009, 07:03 PM
i hate to break it to you but a large majority of white ppl dnt like U-god. thats what makes them devils.

Majority is the key...Not all..I like U-God haha

Compulsion
05-03-2009, 07:04 PM
She's dead to me.

Exactly...Can't be hating on U-God. That is just not a foundation for a good relationship.

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
05-03-2009, 07:29 PM
I don't like girls that listen to rap.

Shit is unladylike.

Mumm Ra
05-03-2009, 07:41 PM
yeah how you gonna date a girl if she doesn't accept u-god as her personal savior?? wtf?

i dont get how that's unladylike...listening to music...
i wont date a girl that doesn't like hip hop ever again

Mumm Ra
05-03-2009, 07:48 PM
..unless you want an excuse to listen to justin timberlake and britney spears whenever you're in the car without it being your choice lol

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
05-03-2009, 07:49 PM
Girls that listen to rap tend to have masculine qualities and simply aren't classy.

Shit is common knowledge.

They also have a higher rate of STDs

Professor Poopsnagle
05-03-2009, 08:06 PM
Church.

pep
05-03-2009, 08:38 PM
pin medals on my chest/stir up the hornets nest/burn holes in ya neck

EAGLE EYE
05-03-2009, 08:40 PM
girls that listen to rap tend to have masculine qualities and simply aren't classy.

Shit is common knowledge.

They also have a higher rate of stds

lol.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
05-03-2009, 10:00 PM
We end up talking for the whole night until its time to get a taxi. I take her number and promise to call her. We kiss, it's the most amazing feeling Ive ever had, it feels like so much more than just a drunken kiss in a club, it feels like the begginning of something amazing.

Well there's your problem. Your subconsciously gay and your looking for an excuse to not have sex with her. No offense or anything. Just calling it how I see it.

Much love bra

Longbongcilvaringz
05-03-2009, 10:04 PM
Cut her off.