PDA

View Full Version : mcdonalds robber came to rob and got face full of burning oil

Ghost In The 'Lac
05-05-2009, 09:36 AM
A man who attempted to rob a McDonald's restaurant in Surrey, B.C., didn't get fries with his order, but he did get fried when a worker doused him with a litre of boiling cooking oil.

Police said just before midnight Wednesday, the man walked up to the drive-thru window of the restaurant at 96th Avenue and 160th Street.

With his face partially covered by his shirt, the man pulled a knife and

ordered the cashier to hand over some money. He then reached in through the window with his arms and head to grab money from the cash register.

When the cashier started yelling, it prompted a fellow worker to act, said Sgt. Roger Morrow of the Surrey RCMP.

"One of the other staffers ... in the restaurant grabbed some kind of a container ... I don't have the specifics to what type, and ends up throwing what we estimate to be about a litre of boiling oil onto the robber's face, his head and neck," said Morrow.

The man then fled, leaving most, but not all of the cash behind. It's thought he may have suffered second-degree burns. Police are now looking for a South Asian male, about six feet tall, 20 to 25 years old, with burns on his hands, neck and face.

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/british-columbia/story/2009/04/30/bc-macdonalds-robber-gets-fried.html

Mcdonalds workers are worse than all the shawn wigs secondaries we got floating around the corp.

Let a man eat ffs. Your gonna throw oil in his face? For trying to eat?

ITS NOT YOUR FUCKING MONEY, IS IT? WHO GIVES A FUCK IF HE WANTS TO TAKE IT? FAGGOTS.

INF
05-05-2009, 09:45 AM
Yeah I cant see why a micky dees worker fought like that for the store's money either.Only reason to be a hero is cuz your personal rights are being violated or maybe a fair ladies.

Prince Rai
05-05-2009, 09:46 AM
lucrative robber.

Senator C. Palantine
05-05-2009, 09:48 AM
AUBQXAmWhBs&feature=related

TAURO
05-05-2009, 11:17 AM
Considering how fucked up britains system is I wouldn't be suprised if the robber ends up trying to sue McDonalds for the assault.

Ghost In The 'Lac
05-05-2009, 11:18 AM
this is in canada

Tage
05-05-2009, 11:19 AM
do you search everyday at this time for fast food news?

Tage
05-05-2009, 11:20 AM
Mcdonalds workers are worse than all the shawn wigs secondaries we got floating around the corp.

hahahahahah

THE MASON
05-05-2009, 11:30 AM
LOL thats funny, i feel bad for that guy who got the oil.

I worked for McD's, that store was probably a Franchise store, not corparation owned. So the money was his in the end.

But the funny shit is that employee is gonna get fired, in training they specifically state that anyone who attempts to stop a robbery will be fired, successful or not.

Ghost In The 'Lac
05-05-2009, 11:31 AM
^really? lol. the worker was dumber than i thought then. maybe hes always just wanted to throw burning hot oil on somebodys face, and saw his chance?

do you search everyday at this time for fast food news?

haha i know right this is getting ridiculous

it just so happens real shit goes down at fast foods joints.

check two
05-05-2009, 11:46 AM
It shouldn't be too hard to find a 6 foot tall asian dude.

TAURO
05-05-2009, 12:15 PM
this is in canada

My bad, I read Surrey so naturally I assumed. Still you know if that shit happened here thats exactly what would happen.

THE MASON
05-05-2009, 12:18 PM
^ thats most likely to happen here as well lol

DR. NICK RIVIERA
05-06-2009, 02:12 AM
That reminds me of a certain Watchmen scene. Sue the comic book writer!!!!