PDA

View Full Version : The mind/brain how easily it can be programmed

V4D3R
05-05-2009, 07:27 PM
Self brain washing techniques.
How do we end up choosing what we believe in?
I am currently bleaching my brain of the negative I have ingested on this site- long process.

P.E.A.C.E.

diggy
05-05-2009, 09:03 PM
How do we end up choosing what we believe in?

I think your question contains the answer.

TSA
05-05-2009, 11:03 PM
mind control is extremely easy. humans give themselves way more credit then reality shows us we have, but we're simply reacting to stimulants and striving to achieve biological set points

we really have no control. i was watching some shit about nerves which i will probably finish watching tonight. it says there's 3 types of nerves, once that receive stimulants, ones that react to that stimulant, and ones that create a bridge between the two..just a road way, the brain is mainly made up of road way nerves so most of the stuff we do is just an almost involuntary reaction to stuff our senses receive

the mind can thus be easily programmed but giving it the right stimulus' via propaganda, and diet cause the person being programmed hardly has any control to begin with.

this is true for everyone.
everyone

diggy
05-06-2009, 12:26 AM
mind control is extremely easy...

...we really have no control...

the mind can thus be easily programmed but giving it the right stimulus' via propaganda, ...

...this is true for everyone.
everyone

Could you please give some examples of how we have no control?

TSA
05-06-2009, 01:12 AM
k

im gonna use abbreviations cause i can't remember spellings and pronounciations, but your nerves are organized in aff. nerves which receive a stimulus, and eff. nerves which react based on the stimulus with out cognitive intervention.

then there's a linking type nerve between the two with no real function other then to link.

your brain is a majority, vast majority, system of linking tissue and nerves.

therefore, more of the things you do is really involuntary, it just goes through the brain for a check.

mazlo(sp?)'s pyramid was one of the first well accepted theories to illustrate how little control we have over what we're doing.

it essentially shows that we can't do think A without condition B and in the end without essential needs we cannot do things like higher thought, something you think you can turn off and on.

you body also reacts to these involuntary nerve signals as well as hormones who trigger reactions that your brain doesn't control, just goes along for the ride.

for instance when ppl see red there are hormones that are released to make them a little more excited as well as alert which we have no control over cognitively.

i think our 'mind' is just soup of various bodily factors controlling us, but creating a oneness of all their functions so it seems that were a signal being with a signal brain but really so much of your body is thinking by itself (most if not all) based on external and internal stimulants that in the end of the day controlling those external stimulants, even internal ones with drugs and medication for example, is a very easy to obtain key towards mind control.

mind control not in a sense of making zombies out of ppl you control with a remote (though if someone is skilled enough in chemistry, physiology, and neurology, like unhuman skilled and has a life time to dedicate to it, i can see it happening), but mind control in a sense of setting a specific stimulus to cause a specific involuntary reaction ...which is done on a daily basis

Ex. fast food resturants use bring colors so that you will not want to stay there as long, sit down resturants and clubs use toned down colors and dim lighting so that you will wanna stay longer and spend more.

little things like that, and their incredible consistancy in succeeding to reach set goals and intention show that mind control is really not difficult at all and that humans give their rationality (which you can only tap into after a certain level of sustainance) too much credit.

diggy
05-06-2009, 01:32 AM
I understand that certain colours could trigger certain moods, same with the scents of food making us salivate, etc. But are we totally with no control?

I mean those feelings, and chemical reactions happen to us, but we choose to respond to them and satisfy those feelings and responses. For example, If I am thirsty, but I am working hard to finish a task, I could delay the need to eat for minutes or hours if necessary.

Eventually, I would have to eat, but I could choose when to eat. I am given some time to do this because the human body could go without food longer than it could go without water. I have a period of time with which to choose when to eat, what to eat, where I would eat it, and how much I would eat.

I see what you're saying though. We have to submit to the operations of the body, but we are given some choice.

TSA
05-06-2009, 01:56 AM
we don't choose to respond to them, if a person injects you with adrenaline you have no choice, your gonna get fucking AMPED nigga.

the choice is always there, but the choice is usually made due to some involuntary or unrational shit as well.

not all the time but most

thus if you can manipulate the those triggers and stimuli then mind control isn't a problem.

even your cognitive side isn't safe.

you cognitive thinking is based on those involuntary mechanisms as well as your history, ego, surroundings, and those fucking things that Jung wrote about that are basically multiple psuedo personalities your mind switches into for certain situations and you assign to other ppl and expect them to follow that i can't think of the rather obvious name for them at the moment.

if someone manipulates your perception of these things, not even the reality of them but your perception, then your wide open for mind control

there was a psychologist that was able to convice his client then she had be raped by her grandpa and was supressing the memories based on nothing other then the fact that that women trusted him to know stuff like that. The women then began having tons of false memories come up and became schizophrenic. He then further went on to use the false memories (of her in a basement surrounded by cult figures in robes doing wierd shit to her body) to control her and basically make her a slave.

as you can tell im horrible at remembering the names of ppl and terms.

5hundred&one
05-06-2009, 02:40 AM
www.i-doser.com

Everyone should check this site out; it's a program that uses soundwaves to effect your brain in he same way as psychoactive drugs and to me it's essentially a minor expirement in mind control.

And of course it comes in the form of a product that can be used for 'entertainment' or 'enlightenment', so you ultimately pay a company that studies ways to manipulate the brain for a product that makes you think you're high. It's all based off of a subconcious mental reaction to droning soundwaves that aren't even familiar to our brain. It's funny because I immediately saw the irony in it, but all the discussion I've seen about it has revolved around the fact that it actually works and isn't some scam, when in reality it could be something a lot worse. It wouldn't suprise me if this concept is going through much more sophisticated research.

Mumm Ra
05-06-2009, 02:45 AM
if someone manipulates your perception of these things, not even the reality of them but your perception, then your wide open for mind control
yes - but it is ultimately you who decides to accept being manipulated.

there was a psychologist that was able to convice his client then she had be raped by her grandpa...
no denying all that
but again...that is the patient's fault for being convinced. And once SHE accepts that, it's all open...

I understand that certain colours could trigger certain moods, same with the scents of food making us salivate, etc. But are we totally with no control?
I like what X was getting at...
when you get down to the nitty gritty....it is still YOU that decides what instance triggers what chemical reaction. 99% of people just accept it as it is tho.
Like my best friend told me he actually salivates at the sight and smell of steak....I personally never would. And in reality he could change his attachment to steak if he so wanted and the reaction would stop.

diggy
05-06-2009, 02:51 AM
yes - but it is ultimately you who decides to accept being manipulated.

no denying all that
but again...that is the patient's fault for being convinced. And once SHE accepts that, it's all open...

I like what X was getting at...
when you get down to the nitty gritty....it is still YOU that decides what instance triggers what chemical reaction. 99% of people just accept it as it is tho.
Like my best friend told me he actually salivates at the sight and smell of steak....I personally never would. And in reality he could change his attachment to steak if he so wanted and the reaction would stop.

I agree. We have choices on what to accept or reject. We could also change our psychological associations. I totally agree.

LORD NOSE
01-16-2011, 12:04 PM
up

pro.Graveface
01-18-2011, 10:34 AM
Breath correct first! and liston to the breath! it speakz, wind is communication.

LORD NOSE
01-18-2011, 12:11 PM
breathing correctly can make you feel full like you just ate a big plate of food
then you start feeling sleepy

pro.Graveface
01-18-2011, 02:35 PM
thatz imagination i tink sir Sunny, it fuelz me.

DeeBlock
01-18-2011, 02:48 PM
I have clear thoughts and presence of mind when I do.

Mumm Ra
01-18-2011, 03:09 PM
breath control is important
if you're mad then you're not breathing correctly
sometimes i catch myself forgetting about how im breathing tho

pro.Graveface
01-18-2011, 03:49 PM
tru breath controle is dope, madness is not from the mind, mind is empty its from the ego/personality, attaching ego, your personality cant transform or harmonizing thoughtz , happeningz, situationz or reflectionz of the Self to the mind kuz it has no controle on emotionz its soul that holds emotionz, know your soul first, controle the anger knowing were its comin from

LORD NOSE
01-18-2011, 09:47 PM
thatz imagination i tink sir Sunny, it fuelz me.

but it's also filling if done right

it can also be strenuous - like a good work out

it is fuel - and without food polluting the system, you possibly can get the air down to the lowest chakra building tremendous stamina -

after you wake up though lol - it's like food/fuel -

3rd3y3
01-18-2011, 10:13 PM
being conscious with your breathing
plus
making affirmations
is hypnotically effective

TheBoarzHeadBoy
01-19-2011, 03:51 PM
Brain Washing is just an effective method of teaching people not to think. Thinking is unpleasant. It's much better to be happy. Don't you want to be happy?

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3107/2684602364_35a49ace49.jpg

pro.Graveface
01-20-2011, 01:01 PM
it has nuthing to do with brain wash kuz that sounds like tricking yourself , its rather to controle the mind and the thinking process, and the endless possibilitys 1 can do with his vehicle. its like this: if the Universe is infinite so could the breath be 2, it only takes diciplined practice evry day takin steps further longer breath. 1 day when i visited y pops and we get to talkin and later in the evening this man showed me how he could shut down his blood circulation in some trance and this was mad to experience yo , its how far do you wanna go power of choice and power of perception, knowing what is possible creates a constant motivation so the human practice is endless if your willin to go tru the struggle.
PEACE

LORD NOSE
01-20-2011, 01:24 PM
we have to stop ascending in order to eat and shit

we have to go to work for most of the day so that we can eat

our TIME is being controlled

pro.Graveface
01-20-2011, 01:48 PM
mad things happening when I started to believ in the force of the universe,
Sunny Hold up they try to controle your time indeed all over the world, here is the same program but 1 of the wayz to loose is meditation and follow your Soul Path i tink u know this.

V4D3R
08-12-2012, 02:21 PM
up