PDA

View Full Version : Reverse Racism

mastapowerful
05-06-2009, 12:17 PM
This term always really bothered me. It is usually used to describe a Black person discriminating against White people. The term implies that racism is exclusively a White trait and that Black people being racist against others is somehow not as bad. So, if Black guy calls a White guy a "cracker", that is plain racism. "Reverse" racism is when you treat every race as equals. When a White guy calls other White people devil's or crackers, I think that would be called "identity crisis", or more accurately, like 80% of posters in KTL!!!

Ghost In The 'Lac
05-06-2009, 12:25 PM
thats a horrible, horrible phrase.

ive never heard it before.

but its more racist to blacks than whites, so i dont agree with what you saying.

In my eyes, it makes it sound as though any racism not towards blacks, is unusual or not normal.

anyway ive never heard it used before so, whatev.

THUGNIFICENT
05-06-2009, 02:23 PM
it is a stupid phrase, but people always use it so they don't offend people. about 1% of the population is that sensitive, and the rest act like they are. it's stupid as fuck: racism is racism no matter what.

Lil mD
05-07-2009, 05:35 PM
I ve heard dat before a white man ? Are white mastapowerful ?

LORD NOSE
05-09-2009, 04:16 AM
This term always really bothered me. It is usually used to describe a Black person discriminating against White people. The term implies that racism is exclusively a White trait and that Black people being racist against others is somehow not as bad. So, if Black guy calls a White guy a "cracker", that is plain racism.

racist use words to hurt those they are being a racist towards

one using these words, nigger/cracker, doesn't have to be a racist who practices racism

"Reverse" racism is when you treat every race as equals. When a White guy calls other White people devil's or crackers, I think that would be called "identity crisis", or more accurately, like 80% of posters in KTL!!!

96% of us here are asian