PDA

View Full Version : why the only name of God is Allah ? ( For Mr Muhammad )

Lil mD
05-06-2009, 04:30 PM
So can I have a answer ? thks

Mr. Muhammad
05-06-2009, 05:34 PM
Salaam (Peace)...

So can I have a answer ? thks

Who said that "Allah" is the "only" name of God?

RM

Stikee Fingerz
05-06-2009, 05:55 PM
Its just Arabic language young man.

diggy
05-06-2009, 06:44 PM
Some say Allah has 99 other names.

drippie k
05-06-2009, 06:59 PM
allah is arabic for god

LORD NOSE
05-06-2009, 07:05 PM
Allah is a title, rank

for one who is qualified to hold such title

TSA
05-06-2009, 10:10 PM
no it's not.
and its very sacreligious to equate a person to Allah, in particular a black person who odds are can't feed a family of 3.
Salaam (Peace)...

RM

beautifulrock
05-06-2009, 10:19 PM
no it's not.
and its very sacreligious to equate a person to Allah, in particular a black person who odds are can't feed a family of 3.

just fucking answer the man's question lol.
and if you don't the answer just shut up jesus. anytime sunny winters sees a wutang buzz word he asks a question

nigga shut the fuck up lol
ok, what if he answered that? you gonna reveal God's true living name is Dwight faggot?God, is that dude...taking the "faggot" pseudonym and all

LORD NOSE
05-06-2009, 11:52 PM
no it's not.

ok - if my description of Allah isn't correct - give us the correct description

just fucking answer the man's question lol.
and if you don't the answer just shut up jesus. anytime sunny winters sees a wutang buzz word he asks a question

nigga shut the fuck up lol
ok, what if he answered that? you gonna reveal God's true living name is Dwight faggot?

i suggest you edit out all of this filler before i do

TSA
05-07-2009, 12:37 AM
Allah translates most closely to Yahew, in that it is an eternal single god that is all merciful among other immortal traits described by the creators of the term, the arabs, in their religion, Islam, and the arabic folk religion before that.

Its is insulting to Allah and creation, the universe and all that is, isn't and every will be to equate a mortal of flesh and bone to Allah by calling that person Allah with intention of recognizing them as divine.

the mortal flesh is nothingness, and after the presence of life which was given, as all things, to beings by Allah leaves it this is evident in that it rots and turns to dust, to equate this pitiful creature to Allah is horrendous and insulting to not only Allah but mankind.

-Poppa wu, Chpt 13, Verse 77, 1997, Albany NY.

LORD NOSE
05-07-2009, 01:16 AM
the mortal flesh is nothingness

so why would Allah create such a worthless thing ?

in the scriptures, Allah told Moses that he'll make him god and that he'll make his brother Aaron Moses Prophet - how does this work ?

A Supreme Being is just that - A Being who is Supreme

If Allah isn't a rank that a qualified god holds, then what is Allah ?

What Exactly is Allah if Allah is not Man ?

TSA
05-07-2009, 01:23 AM
in comparison to allah it is literally worth the dirt it is bound to become.

to us it is a matter of life and death (flesh)

don't ever ask me a question you have an answer to you fragile man,you are not my equal

TSA
05-07-2009, 01:25 AM
if you believe in Allah as the creator of the universe and believe man can create the universe as Allah, then, Nathaniel, create a universe.

better yet smite me.
pusseh.

If i am alive tomorrow at 9:00 midwest time, you are a fraud.

LORD NOSE
05-07-2009, 01:31 AM
in comparison to allah it is literally worth the dirt it is bound to become.

Nice - But if Allah isn't Man than what is He ?

to us it is a matter of life and death (flesh)

what does deny the flesh mean - and why did Allah tell us to deny the flesh - What does HE mean ?

don't ever ask me a question you have an answer to you fragile man,you are not my equal

Fragile ?

lol

no i'm not your equal

LORD NOSE
05-07-2009, 01:39 AM
if you believe in Allah as the creator of the universe and believe man can create the universe as Allah, then, Nathaniel, create a universe.

key words

IF

and

BELIEVE

The Books Say that Allah Created the Universe

The Books Also Say some pretty unbelievable things

example - Allah Told Adam & Eve not to eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil - they did - and the world went bad - do you think he was warning them of an actual tree ?

what is this one verse that Allah is supposed to have created, and where are the rest of them ?

better yet smite me.
pusseh.

No - Allah is a rank - not a magician - everything is real - you pray - then get up and answer your prayers -

If i am alive tomorrow at 9:00 midwest time, you are a fraud.

don't look for the magic goblet or a stone that will turn you into a 3 year old boy again - Allah is very Real and Alive - not a ghost or some big ball of mind absent of a body floating around in the one verse waiting for the right time to come down to earth to judge people - The Scriptures don't even describe him this way

Again - what is Allah, if Allah isn't man ? -

LORD NOSE
05-07-2009, 01:54 AM
PLUS !

who told you that Allah created the universe ?

A man right ?

whether HE wrote it out for you or told you in your ear, A MAN gave you that information

LIFE

lol

the unseen is only unsen to those who can't see what THEY say is unseen

get some rest derrick

TSA
05-07-2009, 01:56 AM
who told you otherwise?

if you hadn't got fired from Kinkos you wouldn't have these views.

LORD NOSE
05-07-2009, 02:15 AM
who told you otherwise?

Allah

TSA
05-07-2009, 02:34 AM
how old are you?

on your mr. muhammed account?

LORD NOSE
05-07-2009, 02:38 AM
Offline but Helpful to the Thread

In Debate Class Your Taught to Sound Confident and Keep Going, Even if you don't know what your talking about..............

don't use those silly mortal tactics .....

beautifulrock
05-07-2009, 02:42 AM
There's nothing better than a mod who thinks his is the only opinion that matters because he's receiving orders from an imaginary man in the sky.

TSA
05-07-2009, 02:43 AM
In Debate Class Your Taught to Sound Confident and Keep Going,

why is that capitalized?

nobodies debating breh,

i told you allah means the supreme immortal god

you told me that you were God and gave up on creating life to pursuit creating internet accounts.

i told you you can't create the universe

you told me that your other account is off line.

wu

LORD NOSE
05-07-2009, 02:54 AM
In Debate Class Your Taught to Sound Confident and Keep Going,

why is that capitalized?

nobodies debating breh,

i told you allah means the supreme immortal god

yeah - i read what you told me

and i can't force anyone to see and understand what they are not able to get

you'll see it the way you want to see it - I Told You What It IS

no this is not a debate -

i know who trained you so i brought up the debate class thing

i fight against your trainer, but you attack me because he gives you nothing

you told me that you were God and gave up on creating life to pursuit creating internet accounts.

at this point jokes won't help you

i told you you can't create the universe

you told me that your other account is off line.

wu

Lies won't help you either

beautifulrock says > There's nothing better than a mod who thinks his is the only opinion that matters because he's receiving orders from an imaginary man in the sky.

you got a problem with a mod make a thread in the admins section

LORD NOSE
05-07-2009, 03:16 AM
Who has a problem? I think you're great. It's like watching black folk beat their kids in public. You want to say something, but in the end you find it's better to sit back and enjoy the show.

Then Please - Enjoy the Show QUietly

others are watching too

like how the popcorn and soda cup and stuff be singing that before the movie start............ah for get it

Visionz
05-07-2009, 03:37 AM
so why would Allah create such a worthless thing ?

in the scriptures, Allah told Moses that he'll make him god and that he'll make his brother Aaron Moses Prophet - how does this work ?

A Supreme Being is just that - A Being who is Supreme

If Allah isn't a rank that a qualified god holds, then what is Allah ?

What Exactly is Allah if Allah is not Man ?
In my own perspective the qualities of God are reflected within man at his most righteous moments, the more you can maintain that righteousness the more god-like a person is but one man alone will never be THE Supreme Being.

You could take the most righteous, revolutionary citizens of our time (ie Ghandi and MLK etc. pick any one of your choosing) and you would find both flaws and a world that moved on after their deaths.

If God was to die tomorrow, that is to say the extinguishing of the source of all love, life, hope, creation and order, the world would not move on. The entire universe would crumble within a matter of moments too short for us to even realize what happened.

LORD NOSE
05-07-2009, 04:13 AM
In my own perspective the qualities of God are reflected within man at his most righteous moments, the more you can maintain that righteousness the more god-like a person is

i see it the same

but one man alone will never be THE Supreme Being.

so how many men does it take to become The Supreme Being ?

The Supreme Being is The Supreme Being

If God was to die tomorrow, that is to say the extinguishing of the source of all love, life, hope, creation and order, the world would not move on.

what is Mans Source ?

its an infinite supply of life

the vessel dies

the mind of the vessels lives on in how it manifested itself while it directed that vessel

The Rank Stays -

What sustains life - and how do you measure properly your dose of what sustains your life - what is everlasting life and how can we get some - Instructions at a higher level - Unseen by the unqualified - Qualify yourself to be able to understand the Ranks and how they work and hook up to the real source of all love, life, hope, creation and order -

The entire universe would crumble within a matter of moments too short for us to even realize what happened.

well - if it worked that way it would be drastic

its poetic and nice

every bird must leave its nest at some time in its existence

the god puts the planets in motion and they sustain themselves

just like you can choose to eat if you want

you are put into motion then you go

There is only one Supreme Being at a time like there is only one president at a time - lets keep it simple

Visionz
05-07-2009, 04:31 AM
i see it the same

so how many men does it take to become The Supreme Being ?
it simply doesn't work that way. A puddle of water could reflect an image of the sun but no matter how much water you poured into the puddle it would never be the sun. Man doesn't work any different

The Supreme Being is The Supreme Being

exactly

what is Mans Source ?

its an infinite supply of life

the vessel dies

the mind of the vessels lives on in how it manifested itself while it directed that vessel
then energy that powered the mind not the mind itself, there is a difference between the two.

The Rank Stays -

What sustains life
life sustains life, its and endless cycle but if you take away the source for all that is, well what would you have in place?

- and how do you measure properly your dose of what sustains your life -
shit, a lot of people ain't using the proper measuring cup for that one, look at the world we're living in

what is everlasting life and how can we get some
you already have it but a lot of people won't realize that until they die

- Instructions at a higher level - Unseen by the unqualified - Qualify yourself to be able to understand the Ranks and how they work and hook up to the real source of of all love, life, hope, creation and order -
ranks? there is all that is, the Tao that can be explained is not the Tao

well - if it worked that way it would be drastic

it poetic and nice

every bird must leave its nest at some time in its existence

the god puts the planets in motion and they sustain themselves

just like you can choose to eat if you want

you are put into motion then you go

There is only one Supreme Being at a time like there is only one president at a time - lets keep it simple
Absolutely everything is governed by laws that we may or may not understand (humans collectively).

What is gravity?
Why are there fibanacci sequences in everything from a nautilus shell to a spiral galaxy?

knewcheeze
05-07-2009, 10:20 AM
eye think the problem with talking about God with the Butthole Assassin pill popper is that we talking about the God of scripture and he's talking the God inside his head...butthole assassin doesn't study scripture so how could he even debate the subject....maybe a couple of abilifies will help

TSA
05-07-2009, 10:25 AM
Lol why did you spell I as Eye?

beautifulrock
05-07-2009, 10:33 AM
he spelled cheese wrong too, bad spelling derails insults quicklike

TSA
05-07-2009, 01:23 PM
there's bad spelling then there purposely spelling things stupid like when skampoe says Cee cause it make shis text more hebrew and divine.

Mr. Muhammad
05-07-2009, 01:31 PM
Salaam (Peace) to all...

I find it amusing...in a way...how one can promote himself to be so "wise" while making assertions that he cannot possibly prove.

TSA wants so badly to believe that I and SUNNY are the same person...that any suggestion to the contrary sends him into a fit of confusion...lol...

He can't tell "Mr. Muhammad" from "SUNNY WINTERS", yet, he wants us to accept his understanding of the Supreme Being???...lol

That's rich!

RM

Lil mD
05-07-2009, 04:01 PM
Its just Arabic language young man.

Im a gurl man !

Lil mD
05-07-2009, 04:09 PM
Salaam (Peace)...

RM

Ok ! I thought dat muslim juss call God Allah ! And i didnt kno dat people will debate (again) on God ... But its Ok thks for the answer by a question !

Mr. Muhammad
05-07-2009, 04:19 PM
Salaam (Peace)...

Ok ! I thought dat muslim juss call God Allah ! And i didnt kno dat people will debate (again) on God ... But its Ok thks for the answer by a question !

No problem!

The truth is that, FOR MUSLIMS, the "Proper" Name for the Supreme Being is "Allah". In Islam, it is given that Allah has 99 Attributes, or "Names", with ALLAH being the 100th...the one which encompasses all the other Names (attributes).

However, for JEWS or HEBREWS, the "Proper" Name for the Supreme Being may be "YHWH", "Yahweh", "EL", "ELAH", etc.

Depending on the Time and Place, the people will have their own unique "Proper" Name for the Supreme Being.

Now, when the Supreme Being, Himself, Makes Known what HE consideres His "Proper" Name, then we all should go with that...if we believe His Presentation.

RM

Lil mD
05-07-2009, 04:30 PM
Ok ! So for Muslims too there are different names !
So Muslim can call God "Yahweh" too or it exist different names ?

LORD NOSE
05-07-2009, 05:39 PM
Absolutely everything is governed by laws that we may or may not understand (humans collectively).

What is gravity?
Why are there fibanacci sequences in everything from a nautilus shell to a spiral galaxy?

Overstood - Good Build

Everything works in ranks

describe to me this source, the very beginning, and how it was possible it created itself in Triple Stage of Darkness - the first Thought That Sparked That First Thought - The Greatest Most Magnificent Mind That gave us a path To live - Yes i know who you are talking about

LORD NOSE
05-08-2009, 08:42 AM
plus what gave you the idea that everything thats living is hooked up to this one big universal battery ?

i'm not saying that its impossible

where did this idea originate from and from who ?